== Why do Liberals & MRAs fear Internet bloodsports? ==

== Why do Liberals & MRAs fear Internet bloodsports? == rightwingwatch.org/post/welcome-to-youtube-bloodsports-the-alt-rights-newest-recruiting-tool/

fear no audience man

if you keep bringing us this circle jerk shit

What’s the whole point of typing in anti-trans when you already written in LGBTqAI?

is it kino?

Just give it up Jim, nobody cares about your little cringe fiesta clubhouse. You'd think someone who bullies the unfortunate and the mentally ill for a living would have less of an ego.

This kind of clickbait really roids my rubber.

Attached: unnamed.gif (496x273, 1.24M)

My Boi Zach!

Liberals fear internet bloodsports because it gives rise to resistance toward them.

MRAs fear internet bloodsports because it has put a spotlight on the fact their incompetent prattling is doing more harm than good for the causes they promote and that they are mostly just scamming.

Attached: 1521310199468-1.jpg (720x960, 85.19K)

Internet "bloodsports" and "right wing" have no link, unless you consider "right wing" as male and "left wing" as female. Which is pretty retarded
And "bloodsports" is just people shitposting and baiting retard faggot furry glowing niggers. But I guess they are mainly liberals, that would explain the kvetching.

Internet bloodsports is tongue in cheek, tards. Nobody seriously thinks it is bloody or a sport. Why are there people so stupid that I have to explain this?

Wasted dubs. Not even an accelerationism poster.

Its in green text. Why are there people so stupid that I have to explain this?

It is bloody and a sport.

People from all sides are very quickly realising 'bloodsports' is a borefest social hangout for Andy and the Stream Gang™ that benefits them more than it does you. You are not even allowed to do plugs like every fucking radio show in existence because they are scared that people will go watch the personalities they have on rather than their 7 hour snore-streams.

It's cringe when they start talking about 'blood for the blood god'. It just is. GG/Kekistan/Chanology tier retardation.

everything you don't like is cringe to you. Just like every redditor tbh.

Being this jelly

lol reported

They were right you know.

who Holla Forums

Holla Forums was always right….

heh heh

the left can't "banter"

Tangible assmad

Literally anyone can start a stream. Literally anyone can network people to go on their stream and fling shit. Nobody on the internet is interested in your new book or whatever gay shit you have to peddle. Go on actual radio and talk to old people if you want to do that.

Warhammer 40k more and bring some skulls for the skull throne, pleb

you mean assblasted sargonites who want their skeptic circlejerk back?

Well what happens when people start killing themselves? Jim is going to jail. You can't start a kynch mob and coerce people into attacking people and get away with it. This is why we need stricter laws governing speech online.

Last I checked suicide is still self-inflicted.

Clearly the problem isn't with monetising the experience, since Andy and 'Tonka' are making a tasty amount from stream donations, but if somebody has the audacity to even ask for mere exposure (which is is always worse than money upfront) they are derided as a shill. Which is why bloodsports only has on nobodies with toaster mics and will collapse.

No thanks nerd

This was a fucking boring Metokur vid.
He needs to cool it with the internet blood sports shit. I love it when he's on, but its having a negative impact on his videos.

Not exaggerating you made me laugh pretty fucking hard with that.

Even people who go on oldschool radio shows to plug their shit have some sort of pre arrangement about the content. Not even old radio has people on so they can hijack the platform and start trying to peddle some shit that bores their listeners. If you really are stuck in an old media mindset, compare yourself more to the people who call into those shows and less to the 'special guest,' or at least be pro about the business arrangement before everything starts and then people can tell you they aren't fucking interested beforehand.

Also nobody gives a shit about the hosts.

Attached: 4428.jpg (550x330, 84.22K)