What are some British kinos?

What are some British kinos?

Attached: image2-21.jpg (640x480, 72.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datashine.org.uk/#table=QS201EW&col=QS201EW0002&ramp=RdYlGn&layers=BTTT&zoom=10&lon=-0.1253&lat=51.4453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These are some great ones, be sure to watch in order.

Attached: Muhammad_-_The_Messenger_of_God_poster.jpg (480x720 444.61 KB, 45.6K)

LE 56% is white posting again

Fuck off amerimutt

OH NO NO NO

For England, James?

Attached: Thunderball.jpg (1412x695, 534.53K)

Unlike Amerimutts. United Kingdom has a mighty empire. Fuck off AmeriBlacked

Attached: uk police.png (633x375, 42.32K)

Attached: uk angry_bongs.png (986x960, 479.3K)

OH NO

slumdog millionaire

Attached: England In 2030.webm (640x284, 11.3M)

Attached: 44231448bf9bea591c19140b30e7392099f52b24230f93981d0632fbf757cac0.png (472x650, 221.69K)

t.

Attached: 951.png (1237x2230, 1.17M)

Attached: uk acid makeup.jpg (662x768, 70.35K)

Still looks pretty cute

This is so sad. I fell in love with Britain as a child when I discovered Monty Python and Red Dwarf on my local PBS station. Watching this happen to my mother country is heartbreaking. ;_;

Attached: 1509680757671.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

should be more brown tbh

Attached: 1332545572579.png (240x336, 38.32K)

Hey, look, someone trying to force this meme again.

At least you can talk, who are you?

In case of movie industry, it used to be old school britkike actors carrying hollyjew productions. But in the [current year] it's Boyega and the xenomorph.

it's funny because i can immediately tell a commie made it.

Slap the federal reserve on that balloon and it improves right away. Swapping amerimutt for numale wojack also works.

Kek

Attached: Krk.jpg (1304x1170, 449.29K)

it's banter lads
i know americans aren't great at it but it's not made in hostility

Attached: e353ea7283854a5c301fab7f62b62efc19a659f31a9ecdb5f1324acc20ca48f3.png (497x366, 91.3K)

Attached: uk part and parcel.jpg (967x703, 129.16K)

Its just right

Attached: british muslim.jpg (634x618, 99.52K)

This what you guys get for bullying gingers.

gather up the bullies, crush them mothafuckas

lol

TRIPS

umm nice dubs bub. didnt get trips

instant commie tears

Why do Brits hate redheads, anyway?

Gingers join Islam because they are treated well by muslims. Muhammed in the Koran is described as having red hair and pale skin, so some muslims like gingers for this reason.

Nice try loser, those are QUADS.

Nice

Attached: 3F4F74C6-9E1E-4405-8B9C-3FE4BE0ABB13.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

Jesus and I thought mutts had thin skin

They are mad because they aren't white.
Pic related is an average american.

Attached: 47219a6adfeb4cb99f05b49d7d32098c6429b4796ddef46524514e28f6ba37eb.png (327x410, 184.45K)

thats your cousin angloboi

Attached: amazing salad.jpg (300x400, 19.79K)

Attached: 1a9b8891c339de51eec9ccb5e55421398df53d9e7ba80071a2cac811254b5179.png (1440x748, 376.68K)

this aint your mother country mate

This. All the good American films have a British star, co-star or high-up crew (director, writer, producer).
Perhaps the two fags getting in the same room together negates their opposing shittery.

Essential Brit kino:

Attached: A field in England shootout.webm (800x450, 3.03M)

wow at least one first serious answer

we dont especially, just something to pick on them about

I was kind of iffy on that one.

aesthetic af tbh
im OP btw

I'd like to recommend more but theres a lot I havent seen yet, most of those are taken from the British Film Institute's top 100 British films so go look there
Brit telly is pretty good as well - pic related

Attached: 1496147667709.jpg (1000x2000 1.48 MB, 1.71M)

dude is not funny at all. he's like john oliver but worse.

I'd chuck that out and expand Life of Brian to all Monty Python films.

This. I can't stand the man. He's never funny at improv and even reading from a script he fails to deliver it in any amusing fashion.

Yeah I cant stand him either, I didnt make the list though
His only gimmick these days is atheism

I'm ashamed at my fellow bongs for being so thin skinned this thread

I enjoyed the later parts of the film more than the early parts

80 percent of imageboard posters are tbh.

nice and checked

Anything by Mike Leigh, really.

Attached: 91CzXOXBbHL._SX342_.jpg (342x433, 56.3K)

Mongrelizing and inbreeding are mutually exclusive, but being a GermaHun, you should already know all about mongrelizing.

Not anymore. It's barely recognizable now. :-(

how many times have you visited England, and where?
can you name 3 counties ending with -shire?

I've never visited England. But I've been consuming British media for most of my life so I consider myself somewhat of an expert.

Attached: C2jZiWFXcAQgK5o.jpg large.jpg (716x461, 43.67K)

an expert on penis linguistics

lmao well I'm glad to hear you enjoy our media

Only flaw there is Red Dwarf after the original run.
Of the less known ones on there like Monty Python and Faulty Towers, this is probably the best on the list.
God that show was good.

The Office, Peep Show and Extras need to be removed post-haste, tbh.
Black Books and The Thick of It are 11/10 kinos.

iktf.
One of my parents was a Pom, and the TV played lots of American stuff, so I was exposed to the main 3 streams of comedy, American plain/simple/universal(ish), British deadpan and surreal and Australian shitposting/ironic.

Gotta say, British is pretty fucking great, though I can never understand how people don't "get" it. You hear lots of people say it's weird and different, but all of my mates understand and love things like John Cleese and Noel Fielding I hate Fielding but he was the first surrealist to come to mind and I can't recall another surrealist my friends know of.

for me, I'm a Statham mark. the brit and american blend in most of his movies is just the shit i want to watch all day everyday.

Connoisseur taste.

finally watched Revolver and that movie freaked me out tbh. I remember more about that film than all the capeshit that came out after The Watchmenof course

the new mechanic wasnt bad, wasnt great until the end.

If you lads ever do have the pleasure of visiting England literally just avoid all the major cities (London is worth visiting once but I'd stick to the Thames) and you'll be grand. Top-tier places to visit are
British society may be crumbling but the nation will always live on in places like these

You ought to watch Snatch. See Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels if you like Snatch

seen it

I've been (since I got a visa in like 10 hours of application), and I just stuck to London for maybe 3 days and spent the rest of the 3 weeks out in those rural towns, which is where the family came from.
Absolutely great places.
It's the same as Australia at the moment, and arguably many western nations; the cities are filled with cultural contamination and what-not and the rest of the country is just like the movies tell you.

Also, I'd argue LS2SB before Snatch. I feel Lock Stock has more accessible humour and violence for the average action-orintated American moviegoer. Snatch is "more British" to me.

I watched it backwards (snatch then LS2SB) and while I'd call LS more dated perhaps I'd agree with you
see:
datashine.org.uk/#table=QS201EW&col=QS201EW0002&ramp=RdYlGn&layers=BTTT&zoom=10&lon=-0.1253&lat=51.4453
when visiting England look at the above link and then avoid the red/yellow areas and you should be pleasantly surprised.
what rural towns did you visit?

you're probably right about that. been looking them up and all seem to made by Guy Ritchie. snatch and lock stock etc came out in my pre teens. cant expect and american 8 year old who is obsessed with playing baseball, WCW and dragonball z to want to watch those type of movies. would have loved revolver at my age when it came out though. i was at that edgy mindfuck age.

It was a while back, but I believe it was London for 3 days, to """see the sights""" I was told, out west through Swindon and Bristol (family from both of them) for 2 nights at each, Worcester (more family), a really nice week in Nottingham, a couple days in Sheffield, because I was told in no uncertain terms if I did not visit every member of my family I'd be disowned, then I sped back to one of the airports, can't recall which and went up to Glasgow for a few days to get drunk and listen to rock and punk bands in a bar that was the perfect mix of scummy and comfy take in the sights.

Really good trip. I do enjoy any trip I take where there's lots of historical sites and museums to go along to. It's more engrossing to learn from having to physically move and interact with the knowledge than read a shitty Wikipedia article.

I wish that was big in Australia. It's lots of fun, but the only teams I can join are under-18s, which would get me a very pretty court order, or the professional teams that go national or international.
Feels bad because I really dislike AFL.

Swindon's alright I've got an uncle living there. Bristols a nice city too. I prefer Edinburgh to Glasgow. I'm more south-eastern so I'd recommend if you ever come back to visit East-Anglia/Essex (especially the coast - Southwold or Maldon in particular), Canterbury is probably the best city in the country for history, some proper lovely medieval streets and a great cathedral, Norwich too for that matter.
We had some of the family move to Australia way back when in the 1800s so I'd love to go visit their descendants one day. Nearly moved to New Zealand as well when 2008 credit crunch came. Tasmania seems nice but I've been put off of going to Melbourne or Sydney because of the African gangs.

Attached: shesturnedtheweansagainstus.mp4 (640x358, 1.4M)

if soccer was bigger here i would have went after it because i was ironically better at it than baseball, and i was a G.O.A.T. baseball player when i was younger. i was good at a long of things but my family took priority over sports, martial arts and school. i literally regret nothing though because i probably would have stabbed another player or a coach, etc. i am very unstable.

literally me except american>>1219260

New Zealand is like Australia but better in terms of liveability, but I'm not too aware of their job market, so couldn't tell you long-term what it's like.

Tasmania is nice for visiting but sucks for living in as you're a) away from the mainland so you don't get as much in terms of political care, sports/music etc, but the isolation is pretty good.
The jokes about Tasmanians being inbred are often not jokes at all.

Sydney hasn't got African gangs, but there's lots of Arabs and Abos, while Melbourne is flooded with Indians, Chinese and Arabs.
The African gang meme being pushed isn't as bad as the right (Liberals) claim, but it's a hell of a lot worse than th left (Labor and Greens) claim.
Labor will lose the state election and Liberals will likely remove all the leftist judges like they always do and the crime rate will suddenly plummet.

Eh…

(witnessed)

Attached: you r kidding me.jpg (1920x1036, 944.07K)

wtf did you even expect?

this

thread was rigged with bait from the start

I hope you mean labour, unless the yanks have got to you
Whats Western Australia and Queensland like? I wont ask about the interior or far north because I've heard its basically mad max out there

of course. only bait thread get responses and I am tired of my threads dying.

Where's your thread? I'll post in it. :-)

Explain to me, without sounding edgy or mad as fuck, why muslims are bad?

Delusional infidels cling to the malicious lies their satanic overlords feed them, even though the evidence of Allah's providence and stalwart promise of eternal peace in Dar al-Islam is evident.

They follow one of the most violent, oppressive, back-asswards religions in the history of mankind.

>>>Holla Forums7831721

it's not. i just new brits would get pissed.

Because its a more patriarchal and strict (fasting/no alcohol/mandatory circumcision) culture, which is currently experiencing a period of intense aggression generally across the globe. When it is confronted with the west's secular, much much more feminized and liberal culture, Islam is taking over because it is stronger. This is demonstrable by observing Muslim birthrates compared to your average western secular individual who is less and less likely to have children, or maintain a stable marriage. Its simply a matter of defending the ingroup from an outgroup. Only people who are ignorant or unable to put 2 + 2 together will struggle to comprehend this. Of course the bigger question is why is this confrontation happening in the first place, why has mass immigration from the third world taken place in the West which is clearly incapable of taking and dealing with such an influx of people holding a completely polar opposite value system?

Is chicks with dicks supposed to offend me? I'm not Muslim, you know?

?
you mean the gay posters mad as fuck right away? i literally want gays to go disappear. this was a bait thread, that wasn't.

good luck getting the gays to go away
may as well try get all sin to go away
pure virtue is only achievable in the Kingdom of God