James Bond 25

Danny Boyle to direct bond 25

Attached: 1521433060377.jpg (605x570, 100.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=-wOhtAtastk&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M literally said that to Bond once…

They don’t get that we WANT Bond to be the sexist dinosaur.

James Bond is outdated as a concept. Today's heroic agent would be a state security assassin chosen explicitly for xir lack of connection (ethnic, cultural and otherwise) to the main population, so zhe can be as remorseless as is needed to safeguard the government from the people.

Read that as

I don't know how much more feminised you could make him at this point. Craig's Bond lets women drag him around by the nose, and alludes to being bisexual.

it's 2018

in a world

where milo juanidiolous is the new James Bond, ready to save the satanic peadophiles against the evil forces of sanity

That's the main problem today, the government is afraid of it's own people and rightfully so because they have not acted in the people's best interests.

Would make an interesting Bond-movie if they actually made it how it really is today. But i doubt it since it's UK's biggest propaganda tool who is making it.

Clown world.

Attached: 41c063c4ca525e1777fe2bce19a43e17f4b2798fef47d8f2b37231edce0586bd.jpeg (1536x817, 223.81K)

the BBC is fucking suprising in a way

I mean you look at the show Hard Sun, they had MI34234 straight up assassinating people in the street

They made Mcmafia which is hmm, I wouldn't say 100% kosher

The British are fucking strange man, a lot like the company of Newcorp itself. You never quite know what the fuck is really going on.

tbh, it's gross both ways. i mean i only had sex with a few chicks and i probably got HPV. imagine fucking a lot of people…

Hopefully its about Bond killing a former Russian spy to false flag Russia.

The Big Black Cawks are largely muslim pandering now. Ever watched an arab channel? It's violent and politically incorrect as fuck.

Bond will be the villain of the next movie and the person who will stop him will be a strong muslim black man.

Sounds exciting.

Attached: PiggyAndFriend.jpg (180x203, 11.32K)

if dubs
new bond will be a nigger/pajet/kebab subhuman
if trips
new bond will be a flamboyant faggot
if quads
new bond will a rainbowhaired landwhale

Just put a black bond already so it can flop in China

Jesus when will they stop making these shitty bond movies?

Great, more fuck headed nihilism.

How can you respect a man who doesn't respect women?

Because he earned it, like anyone else who gets respect.

Attached: respect.webm (512x288, 154.8K)

plebs don't know the full canon smh

Attached: bond4.png (829x1920 1.62 MB, 1.06M)

wat

Dinosaurs are fucking cool tho
Fucking faggots
Go be offended elsewhere

Attached: 3cffb18f-s.jpg (700x315, 60.56K)

If James Bond were real, this is what he'd be doing now.

hooktube.com/watch?v=-wOhtAtastk&t=6s

So how would that be?

Danny Boyle directed the shit show that was the London Olympic opening ceremony with niggers everywhere and pakis dancing. Prepare for Bond to be black calling it now.

Why do people do this?

Despite the director's cuckoldry, 127 Hours and 28 Days Later are kino.

Uhhh… Where's the feathers on that bird?

Man, that post hit right in the feels.
Sickening to think here on imageboards we're helping with our own subjugation.

Cut yourself a break m8, how would anyone change anything if they weren't able to discuss it with others? Discussion is the first step, now if any of us decided to actually do something…

hey Hollywood, here's a fresh new idea: cast James Blunt as James Bond

Attached: 37[1].jpg (1440x960, 121.65K)

Attached: UNI1460724.JPG (640x480, 117.87K)

absolutely kino