Why do so many adult cartoos try to be deep by mentioning existentialism/nihilism or a form of those...

Why do so many adult cartoos try to be deep by mentioning existentialism/nihilism or a form of those? Bojack Horseman does it too kind of but it's a generally pretty good show on it's own, along with Rick and Morty which kind of utilizes it a little worse but either way is kinda good. Seriously, are there that many edgy 13 year olds that want animated adults to say, "IH DOEN MATDHA NIGGUH".

Attached: sad horse.jpg (1200x673, 109.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. addlepated simpleton

Attached: DLpejxKX4AAyDvp.jpg (972x997, 157.79K)

because popculture nihilism is babbies first philosophy and differs from nietzschen nihilism because it's ultra simplified to be easy to understand, it's also intellectually dishonest and purposelessly misinterprets nietzsche so it can be a bolstering force of depression in late stage capitalist drones, it reinforces the idea that nothing matters and will ever matter so just take drugs, enjoy hedonistic pleasures and have no purpose. Why they are wrong is because nietzche never said that nihilism was an excuse to become an empty person, it just put forth that reality is objectively pointless and nothing you do will likely ever matter, so that's a fucking reason to TRY, because that is what makes the intelligent lifeforms known as humans distinct, that we try in the face of the impossible, it's supposed to inspiring, not depressing.

But if there is no point in living, why try? Why not just take the easy way out with hedonistic pleasures? Why go to all the trouble just to achieve… nothing? There's literally no reason not to be a degenerate when you're a nihilist, beyond "muh people", which is also pointless in a nihilistic outlook. The problem isn't "not muh true nihilism", the problem is nihilism is a shitty, retarded philosophy, full stop. EVERY flavor of nihilism is shit.

If I didn't know any better I'd look at this picture and think that someone photoshopped the signs from a bunch of people protesting ICE/Trump.

good

the horse face creeps me out tbh

Because fuck destiny, humanity makes it's own fate, that's why, it's like Berzerk, it's about raging against the inevitable and impossible.

Ragnarok nihilism isn't shit tbh

yes it is

Couldn't these retards find some spare pieces of cardboard to scribble on instead of wasting these packaging sleeves?

Bojack is pozzed

More for you here if you missed that whole ordeal

Attached: DLp8t2MW4AAVSuB.jpg (621x634 1.33 MB, 317.08K)

Oh and this one, my personal favourite, a guy stomping on a sauce packet and all the Americans start eating it off the ground lmao

i liked Bojack they try to way to hard to make me feel sorry for him and i dont.

north america is fucked

Canada is fucked.

met some canadians in a bar once. all they did was yammer on about tim hortons, poutine and trump. holy shit as bad as us.

Canadians are even worse than Americans.

'adult' cartoons are for teenagers

We're still whiter than you, Jamal.

fucking raycis leaf fuck

Yes, we have a lot of fags up here. I'm not shocked in the least, honestly. The only thing surprising is that the white chick in the pic wasn't with a Paki.

doubt.jpg
This probably did happen.

they're imitating the original existentialist-nihilist cartoon

Make up your mind, tranny.

americans know as much philosophy as Jews know fine poetry - not at all, see counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
hence every american cartoon is edgy trash

t. brainlet

Umm it's 2018 sweetie, why do you care whom Bojack is having sex with?

Canada is Heaven.

Attached: canada border.jpg (1129x1001, 173.4K)

please just let everything collapse

no

Bocuck Redditman is fucking trash. Why do people love this utter shit?

They project their depression onto the sad horse and pretend it's about them.

Why are they animals anyway? There's literally no explanation or relevance to worldbuilding for this.

Dan Harmon only bitched about McDonald's ripping off the artstyle of his shitty cartoon.

Attached: DICK & FUCKY ORIGINAL COPYRIGHT CHARACTERS.png (626x724, 243.63K)

Daily reminder that the shows creator himself told these people to stop behaving like retards because of this.

why ? give them the fucking sauce

Attached: canada.jpg (568x450, 79.49K)

Attached: rick and morty.png (502x504, 486.25K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x518, 66.96K)

Attached: 98480505db74ee74ef1537435f991c0c8b123a80fd7dacf6524f38ad12f9a82b.jpg (211x173, 8.03K)

Because it’s what they want their audience to believe.

Really TRYING there with that argument, you showed him.

Because somewhat shallow and edgy individuals philosophically are drawn to mediums like cartoons for adults. People with a mature and well rounded outlook on life don't try and convey a pretentious message though poorly developed drawn characters.

you mean 12oz mouse?

Wondershowzen was better.

If you understood Nietzsche you wouldn't be advocating nihilism like ya do ya fag. The nihilistic phase is a stepping stone to the overman and forging your own values. If you didn't surpass nihlism you are part of the unwashed masses.

Nietzsche was gay and retarded lol

Sounds more like absurdism

Trash show for druggies, and a rip off of TV Funhouse.

This, Nietzsche warns that nihilism is a problem that has to be dealt with, not an endpoint.

Also, this belongs on Holla Forums.

This

Wonder Showzen still reigns supreme. Funhouse was nowhere near as funny, inventive or experimental.

Attached: wondeeshowzu.jpg (1088x1600, 246.72K)

Because libshits cannot explain for shit even if it's the only way to save their lives, why do they keep loosing anyways?