Why does he trigger cucks and lefty/pol/ so much, bros...

Why does he trigger cucks and lefty/pol/ so much, bros? Is it because he's actively talking about how modern postmodern neo-Marxist faggots and degenderate white roasties are undermining Western society? I honestly can't wait until we will get to whip the cucks and roasties back into shape again.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

leftypol gets triggered by anything, bugmen have no soul and feign anger towards whatever they are directed at

He constantly praises JK Rowling for being brilliant because she is and there are jungian archetypes and other crazy symbolism in Harry Potter.

Because they're afraid of men regaining a sense of purpose. They've worked for years to take that away, now one random dude telling men to get their shit together scares the hell out of them. His simple message is a direct, and incredibly effective, attack on feminist policy.

nope, you're going in the oven to faggot.

They are horrified by the idea that they are expected to live up to a high standard.

NEETs hate being told that their problems are often solely self inflicted and often fixable if they just try. Nothing scares a NEET more than the thought of trying and possibly failing. They prefer the comfortable delusions of being without recourse and righteous in their complete apathy.

How much have you donated to father Peterson's BASED patreon?

While I do like that he is trying to make men regain purpose in their lives and such I think his major two weaknesses is that he is very pro-jew and secondly that he doesn't really talk about the mass psychology that makes entire nations act against their own interests. Now I don't expect anyone who wishes to retain their position to speak out against the jews in power and gain an undignified martyrdom but speaking well of them while at the same time criticising the very things they create is just disingenuous.

Attached: 13707580_1104619402951839_8637973055103720901_n.jpg (960x960, 82.03K)

He's canadian. He is already amazing for what he is.
I certainly didn't expect that cucked country to produce anything worth a shit at all. Even their radical right isn't racist.

I automatically hate any person who is decreed "/ourguy/".

Attached: schwarbage.jpg (900x900, 74.39K)

You shouldn't use that word because it's a part of the judeo-liberal ideological framework, it means nothing. Canada is a Chinese owned retard farm where they try to quietly kill off the remnants of the white population as quickly as possible. So it's certainly a marvel to see one almost sane voice spring up from that shithole. Even so he's much too eager to bow down to the judeo-liberal drivel when it suits him.

Attached: photo-38762.jpg (350x589, 24.8K)

What about/ourgirl/ then?

Attached: ssL5MEq.jpg (720x480, 47.77K)

t. /ourguy/

t. /ourguy/
see? now you have to hate yourself
get rekt, faggot

Attached: uh.jpg (600x449, 35.22K)

slow day jim?

If you talk to most NEET's you will find that they had truly miserable childhoods. Fatherlessness, bullying, mental illness etc. are all real things that will fuck up your confidence for life. Life isn't a fairground for everybody, but people are willing to consign others to misery simply because they "don't like it".

I didn't even check the responses to your post when i replied

you are clearly just triggered and overwhelmed by his brilliance
don't argue because I might be paid to constantly promote him and it upsets me when I see negative replies about him

D-delete this. I blame myself for my failures still though. Rough shit aside, I should have done better.

hang in there bro

you can still becomes a construction worker and bang that 4/10 roastie

than you'll get the all the respect and praise you need from society

His skin and hair are different, but his face looks exactly like Obama in that picture.

That's probably the best I'll ever do, honestly. Probably will an hero though anyways.

He's Stefan Molyneux tier meaning he makes some good content, has some good points but retards who think he has all the answers and will be their surrogate dad become paypig cultists towards him.

Attached: 56475467456.jpg (778x1024, 312.26K)

It wasn't meant to be mean, it's just a harsh truth, coming from someone who was not born with all the cards. You can't go back and change your genetics, or alter events that occured during crucial developmental stages during childhood and teenage years. They are locked in place and you just have to make peace with it.

Maybe so. But you can always start doing a little better tomorrow. By yourself though, don't let somebody tell you what you want to do. You basically have the entire western canon in pdf format at your disposal to help you figure life out.

this

Are you a gay or something?

For the record, I knew it wasn't meant to be mean lel.