Gahoole2

This guy is a mix between Benny the jet and Elliot hulse.

Jackie chan vs Benny the jet
hooktube.com/watch?v=6TMS5FEIoSs

Elliot hulse
hooktube.com/watch?v=nlABFsv72Lg

Bitch, why do you start another thread, when the only active thread is about him?

Why are you bad with me?

BRAVO GAHOOLE
The board quality is going up now that there's one less cancerous shitposter with nothing of value to contribute.

Imagine being so gullible you become a sycophant for this loser.

This guy is a mix between white, black, south american, and chinese.

You need to stop thinking about "contributing" to society fellow fast food wage slaver. Just think about what contributes to your own happiness and inner peace. If you think too much about contributing to society, you'll just be even more depressed. I don't care too much about contributing to society anymore. I've long realized that I'm not gonna do jackshit and I've honestly made my peace with it.

Attached: 3554afbef346e99227139b05be4b61085ab8bb55134f022f2eed3011d4cfd7e6.webm (640x360, 3.26M)

Reported for ban evasion, Zach.

This just proves Holla Forums is the only true diverse board

No, you're just a coward.

i was never social and couldn't understand the point of relationships from a very early age, relationships of any kind, romantic, social, sexual. i was annoyed by other people, nothing they did made sense, they were loud, it was painful

i am virgin today because i've avoided other people as my way of life, and there's no reason to change, no reason to believe this will change. the perfect scenario would be nothing changing at all for me regarding how i live

If you weren't social you wouldn't come here for contact, you're just afraid of being hurt in real life.
Understandably, since communities are on the downturn and ironically getting very exclusive.

Keep trying, champ. We're here for you if you need a pick-me-up, although there's also aggressive teens and real anti-social people who lack any form of self-awareness on this board.

stop shilling this cunt's channel

So that's our problem…

more like Ga-who-le2

Wow grade A comedy, ghoul. Keep it up and you'll be the next sam hyde

I'm not Gahoole2 you dumbass

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (512x512, 38.78K)

I'm actually half irish half swedish. Sorry to disappoint

But I used punctuation, apostrophes are punctuation. Faggot

ayy Gahoole2, my last post closely resembles yours
sorry bud, top kek
But I'm not Gahoole2,
I'm no volunteer but I'm a BO from another board and that's all I'll say about me

checks out

But I'm Zach.

Imagine actually thinking this fat balding dude who likes the WWE is fighting for you

I'm irish on both sides of my family Gahoole, you are a weak jawed faggot.

ciara, is that you?