What's their best video?

what's their best video?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (148x148, 36.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Lu02VSsLorE
hooktube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally have never watched one of these cucks video

Living in Your Head: A Rent Free Story
10/10 I highly recommend it

The Plinkett reviews were the only amazing thing they ever did. And as you probably know from the backstory, that shit was just lightning in a bottle and also isn't a sustainable source of content.

BotW is bretty gud and has some great moments.

Half in the Bag is probably the only non shit youtube review. I don't love it, or really watch very much but I certainly don't hate it.

The Nerd Crew was worth an episode, but because of I CLAPPED, its been around for at least 7. Also those people are insufferable and do deserve to be publicly shamed.

Uh RE:view is semi informative about particular movies? It's decent enough idea I guess.

Pre-Rec is complete shit and should be avoided, thankfully its not part of the main RLM canon.

What content do you miss? The Grabowskis? yeah the rest is shit.

If I had to say a flaw in their style its the fact that like their shortest videos are like 20 minutes.

cuckchan is two doors down and to the left

Attached: lol.gif (168x130, 494.58K)

hmmm… really makes you think, doesn't it?

So why are you here faggot?
>>>/cuckchan/

That's what bothers you? Not the inability to properly format paragraphs and

the

rather

odd

use

of

double

spacing?
Hey buddy, the leather club is two blocks down.
>>>/reddit/

No just yours, buttercup.

you're really mad aren't you?

Attached: won.jpg (363x363, 30.35K)

The Jack and Jill two-parter.

Where they watch Hunting Varmints. I've never laughed so hard at watching gophers blown up by high power rifles.

Oops it's Exploading Varmints

Best of the Worst is the only thing worth watching, not for any of the crew but because it might expose you to unknown kino

Pre-Rec is okay when they're shitting on movie games, but yeah, they should be avoided otherwise

Attached: rlm-uncharted.webm (600x338 5.07 MB, 6.2M)

This one by far

hooktube.com/watch?v=Lu02VSsLorE

Their upcoming group suicide video.

after Gorilla, Interrupted it's all downhill

Attached: d1b8d3ff60c43b0314c1f593f02bcf1208e2f456e2c86088dbaae5392f239159.jpeg (1600x1177, 143.32K)

Mike and his buddy Jay (Susan) are working as VHS repairmen, get it? It is funny because nobody uses VHS anymore. Here the hacks are talking shit about new movies, all while having unfunny skits featuring the Mr. Plinkett character, played by unfunny faggot Rich Evans, who does not even sound like the original Mr. Plinkett. Great acting.
When future generations sift through the smoldering rubble of postmodern America, they would do well to locate a hard drive with RedLetterMedia content on it. They could study Mike and Jay and, with that thin slice of information, fully understand what it is that killed western civilization.
Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."
They are every strain of societal AIDS melded together into a super AIDS of cultural death…
Well into middle age, they're still obsessively analyzing adventure stories for children. They're childless, unmarried, stubbornly avoiding an actual profession, opting instead to beg for Patreon donations. They are subsisting on the patronage of even more embittered, more lonely, more cynical losers who need virtual friends to swim in their vast Petri dish of misery with them.
Look in their fucking eyes, man. It's a joyless, pointless existence they're living.
They are so afraid of sincerity or honest artistic effort that they'll leave behind hours of footage of them chuckling about Tommy Wiseau. They are artistic cowards and abject failures in every respect.
Each time you catch a glimpse of them, you're reminded that we peaked as a civilization a long time ago. We're done creating. We're done feeling real emotions. All we can do now is analyze, criticize, and ironically pick through the dessicated corpse of our once great nation.

No the best reviewers are Marianna Neal/Impression Blendand Zoey (Wrapped up in film).

Good choices, do you know about Bri?
Really nice and talented young woman.

The one where Mike complains about how mummies are racist or when they mention the hetero cis patriarchy that dominates Hollywood to this day. So based.

That one where Rich and Jay gang bang Jessi while Mike sits in the corner with a porg doll on his lap

Underrated posts

You left out the part where they made a movie and it was worse than everything they criticize

Very analytical and critical post you've made there, boyo :^)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 229.67K)

no idea

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1197x267, 76.11K)

Would you drink Tums flavored coffee?

Attached: hfahf.jpg (960x960, 123.26K)

Ever considered that they were just pointing out their hypocrisy according to their own standards, and that you're retarded?

Everything about this statement is wrong.
They know they're shit at making movies and they're happy to be. They love b-movies. Not only that but they praise a lot of movies, good and bad, for what they are.
Ain't it fucking ironic that someone bitches about analyzing, criticizing and ironically picking through a dessicated corpse when doing just that with RLM.

Attached: 1432300323600.gif (255x161, 436.55K)

How will RLM disintegrate?

- Economic trouble
- Divas infighting
- Suicide of a prominent member
- Rapid degenerative disease
- Old age death of plinkett

Baby's Day Out

Thanks, capitalism

this maybe
hooktube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc

That is a good one. I really like the Jack and Jill double episode too.

Capped for truth.
Brutal.

Thanks for posting it.