Its confirmed

Colbert is for high IQ people

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x1394, 1.41M)

Excellent. I will be supplementing my viewings of Rick and Morty with Colbert to further increase my ample IQ.

this is one of the most clown-world things ive ever seen

Druptard confirmed.

Attached: Stephen Cuckbert - PeePee Tape.webm (900x506, 865.71K)

Attached: e9a08a1b944a6a3c31ae241dcf5d428736683373e030969ea430685717b0e72a.png (501x586, 235.9K)

so colbert gets pedo support now? is he one of them?

I don't know user, you tell me.

Attached: 1505672116941.jpg (480x360 152.65 KB, 20.91K)

yes he's most likely a sex offender by normal standards

Attached: ppkuns7n6liz.png (584x558, 644.07K)

um, sweetie i have some bad news for you…

lmfao now THIS is satire

why are you such a degenerate tranny?

if you unironically watch any of these jews you should be deported to a shithole like africa

Attached: wojak_01.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1280x1483, 367.35K)

Yeah, just like uncle Marx said, all whites need to be killed.

Attached: 1515984615133.jpg (890x890, 115.73K)

Has anyone else interacted with the audience of this stuff? I end up around a lot of middle class gex-x types because of my family and job. It's really sad how consuming this kind of casual media absolutely ruins otherwise intelligent people. People who really do get last weeks news from John Oliver because they have social lives and jobs, but want to be up to date politically. So they just subscribe to FB pages and watch these shows. It's so insidious because it sells itself as casual media but a huge portion of the population uses it as the lens they view the world with. I mean its like a switch gets flipped the second politics gets brought up and they genuinely believe the sky is always falling and its the fault of white republicans. The intricate levels of bullshit people are taught from their first year of public school, to their college years, and then finally they're just consuming casual political media like this. It's not even brainwashing, it's like having someone tie their own brain in knots and convincing them it was their idea to begin with.

I'm always retweeting tweets about impeaching Trump. Yeah, I'm kind of a radical thinker.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 13.01K)

They are fine when they are talking about RL experience, like work. As soon as you talk about anything else though, it's like a switch flips and they just spout articles they read.

Even if the article goes against what they've experienced in RL.

LMAO

There was a home invasion in my Aunt's neighborhood by a couple spics. Scared the shit out of her like it should. She got new locks and a security system. Literally that same week she was very very vocal in voting for some asshole who was going to uphold our "sanctuary city" status where we just let spics hang out here and do whatever. It really is like they have their real world lens, and then the other lens which they view all media and politics with.

I'm pretty sure there is an identical situation to this, somewhere in the bible.

The left needs a USSR entity so they can be shipped there and live happily.

They don't want that though. They want Mexicans and niggers and Muslims, but they also want to exist in the white ethnostate. I live in a very hipster/faggot area. The amount of club houses I see popping up is crazy. These people are dying for high trust interaction and they desperately seek it out. But then they get together and talk about organizing protests for more things that will destroy their social capital. They wonder why niggers want nothing to do with their social hour at the coffee house because that's what they're told to do.

In the U.K, there is a comedy show called 'The Last Leg' that was a pretty funny show that covered the paralympics. They just talked about the the Paralympics and had a bit of a laugh. There was also a tweet-in segment called '#IsItOkay' which was for awkward questions about disabilities that people wanted answering.

People really liked it so they got a series when the Paralympics wasn't on talking current events. Then slowly over time they started shitting on Brexit, then Trump and basically becoming like a left wing Jon Oliver type show. I was amazed by how an entertainment show had effectively been fully converted into a "political entertainment" show. Nobody else seemed to notice or care that there was now rants in the show about why white people all suck and when I said I didn't want to watch anymore I was met with "well it doesn't hurt to hear opinions that aren't your own". Fuck this shit.

I enjoyed his show on comedy central since he was just pretending to be a ridiculous far right winger ironically but now on his new show hes a ridiculous far left winger unironically and it just makes me sad to watch it.

And cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

Sounds about right. Like in the states we went from the news skits on SNL to John Stewart in a matter of years.

It just worries me because people I know who are generally apolitical watch stuff like this because it's funny. They're getting bi-weekly updates on how they should feel about X and Y under the guise of satire. It's turning people who don't care about politics beyond their ten minute funnies and snapchat feeds into voter drones.

Oh it does. I think it's probably the most damaging in that respect. It sets the stage for what "political" even is. It turns "comedy" into leftist snark and humor into hate speech. I have a friend who's one of these apolitical types but watches MSM. He just doesn't see that this shit is so infectious. They all end up with this "what do you mean its political? it's just comedy!" Then having the attitude that you're the one who's bringing politics into it when you question it. Which is all by design. They're programming people to think like this.

I'm so fucking tired of this garbage, can russia just nuke us already

Attached: brainlet.png (586x578, 37.04K)

Daily reminder it has been scientifically proven liberals are smarter than conservatives, look it up. Explains why Holla Forums was gullible enough to vote for Trump and unironically think he was going to be anti-establishment, lel.

Attached: satan.png (828x766, 240.04K)

That's like saying a baboon is smarter than an orangutan

impossible, they are both sides of the same coin, they exist for no other reason than to siphon billions of taxpayer money to israel every year, that's it nothing else is important.

DE JOOS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING

Why would a white person want whites to be killed? Seems kind of dumb.

That's correct, thank you for admitting it.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Why would Russia nuke their puppet-controlled vassal state

Jews are "white" when it's convenient for them, and as soon as being white becomes inconvenient jews profess they are a completely seperate group.

So if the presidents of Fox, CBS, NBC, and CNN were all jewish, despite jews being less than 2% of the US population that'd just be pure coincidence right?

Hi IQ people don't lose a rigged election and get all butthurt about it nonstop.

SAD!

did they include 'liberal' ghetto niggers too?

Why does no one here ever upload the pee pee tape? I wanna know what it's about.

Ask Fusion GPS for it.

Attached: me.jpg (1420x1188, 163.5K)

Holy fuck are leftists retarded.

high IQ comedy

Attached: skull.jpg (5271x5023, 11.69M)

I had a dream last night where Trump was assassinated and 2scoops did a monologue that was distasteful and mocked his death. The sad thing is, if this does happen, the MSM would unironically celebrate it and hit-pieces will come out saying if you mourn over Trump's death there is something wrong with you.

and many such cases that I can tell you

real sad real sad

should've been winners

Attached: donald-trump-smirk.jpg (640x427, 265.73K)

They can always go to best Korea

I've tried to casually bring this up in conversation with my mother who is the same as you mentioned in many ways but she told me "I don't get that deep." People are too busy with their jobs and careers to do a lot of personal investigation or soul-searching. When they're worked to the bone, politics really isn't high up on their concerns.

honestly I think that would be a good thing, because it would actually happen and people would have to confront the reality that these people want them dead and they aren't hiding it.

As they should. I comfortably barricade my lifestyle in so that I'm stuck in orange and will never go higher to waste my time on faggot shit like politics.

Attached: 1052px-MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png (1052x744, 42.8K)

Try developing some self worth friendo

Nice try at brainwashing me to adapt your lifestyle.

I don't care enough to try and change your perspective, you might when you're close to death though

Even more subtle now, making it appear like you don't care, going for some reverse psychology perhaps? I'm not buying it, faggot. If it upsets cunts like you, I feel even more justified in how I live my life.

Attached: you.jpg (682x529, 89.4K)

Not that guy, but I think a life like yours is equal to an animal's.

Humans are a part of the animal kingdom, dipshit.

less than an animal's tbh

Uh no, people have souls and go to heaven, animals don't and all go to hell.

*tips menorah*

That was my first time posting in this thread.

Hell is forever heretic

Sure thing whatever you say champ.

Attached: 1428516265855-2.gif (600x337, 1010.91K)

Do you prefer beast?

Animals don't go to hell, they simply cease to exist.

Wow, who would have thought?

>watching copious woke amounts of propaganda truth can change expand your mind

Don't be triggered Drumpflet, just flexing my 140 IQ points. The other 300 are busy watching The Big Lewbowski and reading Ernest Cline's slam poetry.

Attached: 13a30e3a7af380cd38c9dde370b8426a04300283dd7b86576e0d3a75b615e9de.png (1200x903, 28.35K)

Brainlet.

Of course not, I would never watch such pleb trash for the lesser minded. How I scoff at those mindless baby brains. True genius visionaries such as myself are too busy watching Blacked Raw

Attached: 546a0b65f70e48e1375a65b49cdcc9d127aba61d9ed7035c8a812a1835948cd0.jpg (1000x1293, 185.14K)

What's the difference?

Jazzhands has the best memes