Gets prophecy

What did they mean by this?

Attached: mpv-shot0087.jpg (1920x1080, 146.21K)

Explain to me why harry potter matter at all? Was it because it was written by a woman? The books and movies weren't that good. Dune never got a good production and nobody heard of Wizards but Harry Potter makes billions and single women loved it.

Dune sounds like coon which is rayciss

lmao look at this butthurt muggle

Attached: mpv-shot0089.jpg (1920x1080, 191.2K)

You sound like a shitskin. Why does anything matter? Potter films are well done in every single aspect. They are better than the books/

Its blue though?

hi magatard

56% white

Oh damn, so it was Zach posting goblin shit everywhere

Harry Potter is fundamentally anime.
1. School setting
2. Children protagonists
3. Magical powers
4. Little group of heroes
5. Powerups
However, it is made for a completely different audience.

Shut up, nigger. The colored imageboard is 4cuck

when you put it that way it makes sence

Except there are no powerups. Harry is the same power level the entire time.

he learned a bunch of rare forbidden spells from that schoolbook die hard guy had

except when he gathers the 3 things and becomes immortal
that shit is straight out of anime

Yes but it was useless against Snape because Snape was actually a full power level or two above him having been a wizard and a teacher for a long time. He blocked that shit.

Harry wasn't a bad wizard like Neville who wouldnt be able to even cast it the first time. But he didnt have it in him to fully perform certain spells like Crucio. He sectumsempras Draco and some Inferi though.

Basically Voldemort marked and makes Harry "the boy who lived" and "special". Neville was born around the same time and also could have fulfilled the prophecy. Their roles could have been reversed in an alternate timeline.

Did you even watch the movies let alone read the books? Dumbledore for one wins the elder wand from someone using it against him (so its not something to take for granted if you arent a true GOAT wizard) and Harry doesn't end up actually using the elder wand, he has it's allegiance by physically disarming Draco. The "master of death" deathly hallows thing is all just a fable that comes to play into the story slightly but it doesnt have to do with why Harry kills voldy or doesnt die. He drops the resurrection stone for example it isn't like the sorcerers stone. He didnt have all three on him in the final battle at any time.

kek

the wand was technically his even tough he didnt posses it at the time (the wand chosen him dumbledore->malfoy->harry) and he did have the other two
and then there is that shit that harry "died" for our sins and therefore everybody is under his protection

There was some sort of special charm where if a student died protecting the grounds on the grounds then killing curses wouldn't work afterwards on students. I havent read the book in forever.

All I was really meaning to say about it was as far as magical items are concerned and destroying the horcruxes in the deathly hallows I dont think any of it was out of place nor felt OP.

I wish normalfags never discovered japanmation

No one cares what you wish.

The real answer to

Harry Potter is fundamentally pulp mystery
1. London/Scotland countryside/School Setting/
2. Trio of protagonists make up an actual trio
3. Side and supporting characters/professors are interesting
4. Subjects are interesting, magical creatures, curses, potions etc
5. Fantasy elements infuse well with 90s setting

Harry Potter was written before the internet blew up and normies started using it.