Any kinos about this?

Attached: hannukah-sweater-thumbs-up.jpg (375x500, 38.89K)

Fuck that, any kino about qt jewesses getting GOYIM'd?

Name one that didn't involve them dragging other UN nations into for support.

When was the last major war Germany was in that they won?

Attached: 00ab5e1675baa70ac29fda355d909d70bb23e64d18ce7f3ec9118c0b95e330df.jpg (273x366, 13.64K)

Attached: german.png (1920x876, 1.14M)

Don't forget that Germans are garbage-tier soldiers who have been hyped up by wehraboos. Don't fall for their lies.

Attached: every german is a potential enemy.webm (480x360, 5.47M)

Franco Prussian War

Doesn't sound very important

It solidified the German Unification.

We're asking about wins for Germany, not times Germany cicked itself. Unless that qualifies as a win to krautcucks.

Attack of the Clones

Oh sweetie just no. Filtered and reported.

Roughly half of BLACKED

Anglos are just germ men but more inbred. Same as ashkenazi jews, actually. Come to think of it, since most of the European ancestry in america is germ men, you could say that amerimutts are just germ men but with more non-White ancestry. Is there a single problem in this world that germ men aren't ultimately responsible for?

He will own this board too if he perceives it as a threat.

Attached: 1385254190688.jpg (500x900, 184.79K)

Uh huh, whatever you say LC.

If you're historically illiterate i guess it isn't

the 7 day war between Israel alone against…well, everybody around them

I'm actually 56% white for your information

Attached: L-RZ0Uz5YbmoxlfLgMweZwFHvq2Ww9TdZ1sgx-5uYfc.jpg (557x767, 129.81K)

ברוך אתה ה' א-להינו מלך העולם, שלא עשאני גוי

Attached: A_Day_in_the_Life_of_an_Amerimutt.mp4 (1280x720, 6.91M)

Without your slave nations to pay for your goods, Israel wouldn't last a year. The Muslims would tear you apart.

/thread

But it was only because of your wealth and technology. One state backed by the largest Empire will of course out-compete five trash shitskin states.
Also glad you're openly admitting you're a kike.

stay mad lel

I don't even feel bad when I see the amerimutt pisstians basically serving as slaves on the Kibbutz. These faggots bring their daughters and wives, expect them not to get raped, and then they apologize when they do get raped. Lower than swine. I thank G-D every day for the amerimutts. Never has a more perfect slave been created.

Are you illiterate? I said you were backed by the largest empire. The technology wasn't stolen, it was loaned to your country in hopes of gaining territory and oil.

tbf I'm a new york jew and I really hate Israelis

t. Virgin marxist jew

…fucked, you stupid goyim

You're a parasite that couldn't survive without the guilt tripping of the holohoax and subsequint faggotry of the UN.

Everyone hates Israel, even other Israeli kikes hate the hasidics for being such worthless drains on society.

You're a dumb beast of burden that willingly slaves for our enrichment despite the truth of the matter being plain as day.

Fucking kill youself Mark. You people are not Jewish. You are nothing more than filthy amerimutts. The day America get's nuked I will laugh my ass off out loud.

Attached: שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל.webm (640x360, 6.21M)

Israel is nothing without its golem named America and the UN. If you could do anythin on your own you wouldn't need to infiltrate and subvert other governments.

So you're admitting jews are subversive decievers?

Obviously we use you. Do you admit that your people are blind fools who line up to be rooked and are proud of it?

I guess jews wouldn't be jews if they didn't treat ugliness as beauty and cowardice as heroism.

Victory wipes away dishonour.

I admit you have a lot of them fooled with the Holocaust.
You're proud of that right? You're proud that you're using a bunch of naive normal faggots empathy towards an alleged tragedy to get away with seizing neighbor countries territory.

You're going to have to wipe away alot more than dishonor rabbi.

Attached: Israeli soldiers.jpg (986x509, 58.25K)

I am proud that we have convinced you faggots to keep being the boogie man we need to keep the show running.
The aut-h'white is the greatest addition to the holocaust ever. We are going to get another 75 years out of you retards.

You're a creature that hates truth and wants the world to live a lie.
How do you manage to feel even a semblance of dignity from that?

It's called the aut-kike moishe. Don't be afraid of the word. Hershel told us it's okay for us to use it when posting on Holla Forums.

*le sighs*
You really are in quite a mood today aren't you?
*sips coffee*
I'll just sit and wait until you calm down.

Tapeworms must be the pinnacle of evolution according to the jews in this thread.

They lost to Hezbollah and their ego got shat on because their new Merkava tanks got BTFO by old Russian kornet missiles

You're satisfied that people lend you aid based on fucked up lies, you're happy with with being a spineless parasite.
Your idea of victory is tasteless parody.

Attached: 3e7b310e26c10b0a717f481517e18fc7a595e2c291bd6925308555f47f9e2ef0.jpg (1135x800, 514.25K)

g*erman and kikes are subhuman

It does when you consider Italians white.

Lol, Israelis are transplants. Converted khazars. It's righteous Palestinian soil and you know it, if not for the UN you wouldn't even live there Schlomo

no such thing tbh. land belongs to whoever can hold it.

It seems to me that it's very clear who's to blame here.

France

Today I will remind them

There are no such thing as palestinians. Just the inbred dregs of invading pisstians

kc tier

How about when their nation was destroyed for over 2000 years? Or the almost 900 before that?