Trailer

Cyber punk movie again

hooktube.com/watch?v=1HcoMNJUiM0

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=revoUNOipB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit does it look bland, generic and uninspired.

What is it with Spielberg and god awful cgi? Can't he pull the best there is? Why are all of his recent films look like shit.

Play video games to escape from your dystopic world! Not like the real world at all!

Good question. 2018 cgi look like ps2 game.

hooktube.com/watch?v=revoUNOipB8

hmmm

Don't fucking insult SH2 CGI by comparing it to this shit. It was literally done by one jap who slept at the office to make it in time.

You're right I'm sorry.

I don't remember about that. Wow.

How can people watch this and not cringe? That Power Rangers movie that came out last year looks more dignified than this shit.

Attached: 932.gif (512x384, 3.52M)

I quit when I saw the T-Rex. Too much cringe.

Attached: mfw3.jpg (501x632, 48.11K)

It's ironic that Jobs really disliked games. The original Mac had a monochrome screen because he wanted to present it as a "professional" machine.

Attached: jerbs.jpg (811x440, 118.43K)

jesus fucking christ

*giddily presses play*
Swweeeeet!

Kid this whole movie is going to be full of the fucking greatest pop culture references in the history of cinema. You can't handle that, you don't even deserve my attention. Did you not notice the Aha music reference? Kek kid you're obviously some millenial trash that has NO culture. Fuck you.

so based, fellow film connoisseur XD

Why does the main character look like Ethan from CAD?

everything in this shitpile is something from something because reddit

He disliked games because Atari wasn't putting up with his pretentious bullshit and made him actually do work.

oh no no no no no

So Spielburg is trying to make the mobie more retarded then the book?

Did he just steal the cg from Cameron's shitty Alita movie? Both have the huge eyes that look off.

Stop this. It's hideous.

it's not anime eyes, just twice the size regular eyes

I don't know why they're pushing Spielberg so hard. His last movie of any note was Minority Report in 2002.

I can't, unironically, even name you a single film he did since.

War of the Worlds was okay. That was 2005.

Imagine spending an entire two-hour movie staring at either the ugly kike main-lead, or his nauseating DeviantArt persona.

Attached: disgusted luigi.jpg (387x309, 23.6K)

It was so bland I forgot it existed. Case and point.

Imagine what the theaters will look like when autistic 12 year olds clap like monkeys at every reference they "know" because Spielburg told them too

isn't that every burgerclap theater anyway

Maybe for big movies like Star Wars or a few kid movies, but everything else is usually quiet.

This. The only non-Star Wars movie I ever heard anyone clapping for was the newest Rambo, and that was only because the finale of that movie was such a fantastic orgy of violence.

Imagine the look on Holla Forums's face when Spielberg's kino becomes the best selling movie of all time.

Maybe in 1995

If you want a movie to rack up $1B in Burgerland alone all you have to do is fill the cast with nogs and say WE WUZ KANGS. Hell if the nogs spend the entire movie killing whitey it'll probably get an academy award too.

kek, this is reality

Lee Chaolan is that you