What's he watching?

what's he watching?

Attached: greg-lansky-blacked-tushy.jpg (600x541, 40K)

Attached: full.jpg (854x480, 53.31K)

Anime, to fill the emptiness of his soul.

Attached: DYCN9IQX0AAOzUU.jpg (988x1200, 218.41K)

I don't recognize the whores. Probably a good thing.

I know all the thirsty virgins here think this is some sort of fantasy. Believe me. Being around two women gets real annoying, real fast.

Attached: fiveish.webm (640x360, 15.56M)

When you're not fucking them

They're only around for sex. He's not a beta like you to keep them around a second longer than they're needed.

Well you're not fucking them most of the time. And you think these women won't start to get jealous about sex, too? I'm telling you, it's a fucking nightmare.

They're not having sex in this photo, genius. They're watching tv. The guy is fucking fully clothed.

Looks like a Cogeco remote control that you get in Canada.

black people don't have fathers, silly

Lansky really gives off Great Gatsby sequel vibes when it comes to women and money, like he reaaalllyyy wants you to know “I have hot women who hang around” “I have a boat” “I have wealth” and so on, as if he’s trying to impress somebody, even though he rents the house he lives in and probably pays these women to take photos with him like this.

Mean to write “Great Gatsby *esque”

what're they playing?

Attached: 1520635135570.png (474x448, 350.98K)

CONTRABAND

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (226x272, 20.34K)

Gone Home

Nothing. They're just attention whoring.

BLACKED.com

t. low-t beta

Unironically this.

Four people on a ps4? Can't tell for certain but do they really makes couch multiplayer for that many people still?

That's not ps4 since there isn't a blinding light coming from the top of each controller.

Get fucked incel. Girls love vidya.

Attached: roastie.jpg (491x491, 67.95K)

t. Normalnigger

t. kissless virgins

Hi, I'm 12. What is this?

Nothing wrong with a roastie. Some look better than innies. Pic related is a 10/10 pussy.

Attached: 1510505631732.jpg (801x592, 41.49K)

Tifa >>> Yufie >>> prostitute

I bet when she queefs, it sounds like a whoopee cushion.

Attached: impressive_most_impressive.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

You can turn them off retard

Yep, you get one woman pregnant, start a family and get her to have kids. That way you keep her instinctually happy, keep her busy while you can focus on making the home and your life the best there is.

Virgins and manwhores don't understand that. They have all been fooled into thinking temporary gains is somehow better, it makes you happier and more of a man than actually being a man and fulfilling the one role men throughout history has had.

And for all the virgins and idiots out there. Sex is a meme, mean't to destroy us. It's not fantastic, it's not mean't to be. It's supposed to feel good because you want to have kids, sex is for making kids. Nothing else.

Why?

source on two in OP pic?

They're all playing on their own TVs, so they get the audio from only their TV.

Why are they sitting the same couch then? Just seem stupid.

Son, we all know you're just as much of a thirsty virgin as the rest.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (968x744, 285.82K)

t. virgin tradcuck who roleplays as a puritan in between anime masturbation sessions and browsing Holla Forums

Also

Anime is fucking trash and should all be deleted.

This is a Christian board, please refrain from posting pictures of your mother's vagina.

Attached: le vomiting renaissance actor.jpg (225x225, 8.42K)

t. virgin tradcuck who "realized" that he hated all anime last week, after reading a blog post on TWP

Does it bother you that you're living a pathetic lie?

I've never been into anime and I don't like the TWP. I think they're controlled opposition.

t. tradcuck virgin who think he's "real" by calling everything "controlled opposition", a meme he picked up from Holla Forums

1. You have been into anime, and still are.
2. The fabled White Arcadia, of which you have the most ahistoric and parodistic understanding, is never going to come about in your bedroom, which your parents want to repurpose if and when your fat ass finally moves out.
3. Even by Holla Forums standards, you are pathetic, living off post-2014 memes ("controlled opposition", "sex depletes your vital juices", and similar millennial dogshit).

I eagerly await your tough-guy reply, which will no doubt include more LARPing faggotry and claims that degenerates like me will hang in the White Ethnostate™ which you and your 3 friends will bring about after defeating the United States Government two months from now.

I think you’re mostly right, all the times I tried similar, temporary shit, it didn’t make me feel fulfilled.

Hint: all "shit" is temporary and his ideas on how to life are guaranteed to leave you unfulfilled.

The two rich betas behind them.