Don't Watch Annihilation

Should've seen it coming.

Attached: 4565756uyu6786.jpg (1080x360 12.39 KB, 50.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/culture/2018/02/all-your-annihilation-movie-plot-questions-answered.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna watch it twice just to spite you nerd

Of course.

We told you about Kike Cucklasa, user.

Attached: 194a1e0444f496543551129d865f2d731042ca642d65068f76a0752807959c8c.png (400x463, 269.67K)

Are you even going to bother elaborating, or do you assume everyone on this board has seen that movie too?

What's there to say?

sounds hot

How did she literally cuck her husband to death? Did the guy she was fucking decide to kill her husband or what?

minorities support womens rights because they view themsleves as victims of white male dominance

what do you mean?

She cheated on him with a married black coworker. The husband (Oscar Isaac) went on a suicide mission, was the only one to survive said mission then killed himself with a phosphorus grenade anyway.

Exactly this. I should've guessed from their recommendation.

The husband know about the affair though, that's the reason he joined the suicide mission

RLM permabanned from Holla Forums when?

in the HitB review, Mike said that these woman are perfect role model because they do real science, strong and didn't do goofy shit. I watch it and every single characters are disgusting human being, we have a cheater, a psycho lesbian, an emo girl that like to cut herself, and a cold heart old bitch with no family or kids. These are all female role model?

Best girl.

Attached: 14.2-alligator-who-is-this.png (1920x796, 1.62M)

Attached: cucked to death.png (600x661, 312.8K)

But they do Science!

Reminder he hates Men In Black because its a comedy and enjoys STD. He will swallow down anything if its mixed with something he likes.

The only character that isn't a total human garbage so of course they killed her first.

Main character got BLACKED too

Lost me at RLM, regardless of context.

Attached: 1453133196688.jpg (2040x3072, 738.1K)

Annihilation was a fucking mess of a movie

Imagine being so much of a loser that you kill yourself over a woman.

Attached: A WOMAN.png (443x589, 126.7K)

Empowerment >>>>> morals

Does the movie portray her affair as a bad thing at least?

Yes, but shut up about it. It doesn't fit the narrative.

It's no wonder Kike Cucklasa loved it.

Attached: 609944838dc9486cb2ce2b0c7c3c106aab00b46c3d7b799ba7f0ef78a3788260.jpg (800x305, 42.59K)

Is this seriously the plot are are you meming? Post pics of the nigger you liar.

She did regretted it and it cause her husband to commit suicide. So the entire movie is about her looking redemption for her mistake I guess by trying to figure out what exactly happened to her husband in the bubble. Theres also that "figurative" thing at the end where she decided to "kill" her old self and came out as a new person as oppose to her husband when confronted with "his problem", he decided to take the easy way out and kill himself instead, this is going down the "viewer interpretation" territory so take that what you will.

I ain't watching it again, go to a pirate streaming site and watch it yourself

Okay, so you're a liar. Thanks.

Then again, it was made by the Ex Machina cuck.

The really hilarious part is that the male team with the husband lasted upwards of a year in the Shimmer, these cunts couldn't make it a month without self destructing.

Can confirm she fucks a nigger. It's a nigger professor too that works with her, just to keep up the illusion niggers are actually human.

even Ex Machina was less retarded than this bullshit

I think they explain that the shimmer on top of fucking up your DNA, also suppressed radio signal, that's why they can't use drones. As to why all the members are female, they said the previous group are all males so they want to change it up for the new group. But you are right though, its fucking easy to just use a boat and go straight to the light house instead of by foot, they spend 3 years sending peoples to a death trap and nobody suggest "Hey, lets go around the back and skip all the hiking, risking our lives with mutated bears and alligators"

holy fuckin shit it's real

slate.com/culture/2018/02/all-your-annihilation-movie-plot-questions-answered.html

Attached: 3903442-thumb-300xauto-3401604.jpg (300x157, 6.98K)

You missed the "cabled" part. I know the Shimmer stops radio signals, they said nothing about cabled devices.

Why not send a mixed group? Why not send an all female group of trained female "soldiers"? The team selection is just fucking random and makes no sense. Why a psychologist that is obviously so shit at her job she doesn't notice the mystery meat dyke is batshit crazy? Hell, why even sell a team that is made up of mentally ill people into a high stress situation? It's just shit writing all around.

Even STALKER (the game) filled all the plotholes. You can't fly to the reactor because the sentience in control of the Zone shoots them down, trying to go in with vehicles is not advisable because of anomalies, and the last time the army tried it ended in a clusterfuck, on top of the fact the Monolith has an army of brainwashed soldiers to do its bidding and protect it. When some Ukrainian game held together with glue and stale vodka, with an almost nonsensical plot has better worldbuilding than a sci-fi "virtuoso" and Hollywood darling you know something's wrong.

where the fucking archive m8?

And now that I think about it, why don't they send a whole army into the Shimmer, with engineering equipment and bulldozers? Hell, why don't they napalm the whole forest to clean up a way?

It's not random, all the team consist of mentally ill peoples because they know its a suicide mission, they don't want to send peoples that have much to live for, hence why the husband was chosen. All the new team got something in common, they got nothing to lose. Their thought process of choosing members for the mission is the candidate want to die or got nothing to live for. I think they mention this when Natalie Portman keep asking why they send her husband on that mission

And critics complained about Ridley Scott's alien prequelkinos. Fuck.

Attached: 0a39ca314009d4232a8c4d05498dd864c4e46fabdc28c9c981eaf848832bffc5.png (1280x800, 415.65K)

You're pulling that out of your ass. The cunt team is special because they volunteered to go on the mission, we have no information about how the selection process was supposed to work for normal teams, but we know for a fact the husband didn't volunteer, he was ordered to go, as were all the military teams before him.

Those movies were stupid as shit, but at least you couldn't cut 90% of the movie simply by taking a boat.

The psychologist specifically said she profile the volunteers and pick the team to go to the shimmer for 3 years

And? That doesn't mean she chooses suicidal people, because we see what happened when she did, they didn't last a month. She picked her cunt squad because she herself was going on a suicidal mission.

The previous team doesn't do much better either, they already went crazy by the time they reach the military base

We don't know how long they stayed in the base. The Jewess mentions that it could have been upward of a year, six months minimum. The cunts don't even last a month before going completely batshit insane.

This is the ultimate reddit post

Was this movie actually nuSuicide Squad?

I was expecting the living meteor to be a godly organism that simply can't be killed, instead she just kills it with fire. Why couldn't anyone else do the same?

How do you even turn a science fiction Stalker copycat into a Louis CK tier pozzfest?

Attached: 1487060466178.jpg (641x530, 23.21K)

By being a Westerner.

well it is accurate

Yes, the movie is literally about a self-destructive woman ruining her perfect life and fucking a nigger, then regretting it.

they knew it flopped

wtf I love black panther now

Is it comfy like stalker? I really wanted to see this movie as it looks like they adventure and stuff in to weird territory. I like that stuff, but is comfy da? Can I get a magnet to a cam pirate or is it so shitty no one did that.

It's cuckino.

If you can deal with the plot hinging on Padme cucking Poe Dameron it's a good movie.

I thought it was a very cold, uninspired, and dull movie. Even if the cuck sub-plot wasn't in the film, it would still be garbage.

You just have to go with it or else there is no movie.

Maybe they should have set it in the 1950's or something.

Its basically the last of us but with cuckery and women

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:64bbf24e766c78565245a0bea856768d946a9a18&dn=Annihilation.2018.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTG&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Sounds like eat, pray, love but with some alien shit thrown in

AMERICA
FUCK YEAH

So why didn't they only send in all-female teams from the get go?

It's a horror film, it's not comfy at all. I was sad when the Ayy died, he was my favorite character.

So just like vanilla the last of us?

You don't have to tell me

You have brain problems, son.

pirate streaming site, son

Doesn't excuse the rest of your retardation, kid.

Attached: cuck.png (537x135, 12.29K)

opinion discarded