Based Damon

Based Damon

Attached: 1521168235955.jpg (1020x1065, 441.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smh.com.au/national/older-women-migrants-swell-the-ranks-of-australia-s-homeless-20180314-p4z4c9.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus…i've read that in the last year 700+ americans asked to move to my country…this was really unusual, which mean it's peole escaping Trump.
Fucking hell with americunts, first they flood our nations with their retardation, now they want to come to live to our countries.

I hope Australia refuses him tho…no good can come with an americunt living there. He will spread more american retardation because the americanized media will invite for interviews and shit

Because large cities disincentivize breeding and white Australian birth rates are below replacement level, the Australian government decided that it'd be best to turn the entire country into a garbage dump ruled by Chinese aristocracy. And, wow, it's going so well!

Basically, you can give a cold thanks to all the nonwhites who are settling anywhere and everywhere. Modern whites don't try to fit twelve family members into a three bedroom house in the suburbs.

—————————————————-

Yep, that's clearly what they show. Seriously, you gotta wonder how these people manage to breathe and think at the same time. Jeniuz.

smh.com.au/national/older-women-migrants-swell-the-ranks-of-australia-s-homeless-20180314-p4z4c9.html

Attached: completelyfucked.jpg (800x533, 103.87K)

lelz. just like, change the channel

Why don't they ever move to a brown country?

Aside from some of the hot girls, why the fuck would anyone want to move to Australia?

The accent is one of the dumbest ones in the world, and the place has pretty much all of the deadliest insects and reptiles.

better weather

Good news for you America. Bad news for Australia.

Attached: 3884e9aa68bcae1ae84de0b6738be2a15888ba3a3bebb2e81e040e5c22137b40.gif (1154x650 2.9 MB, 3M)

#metoo

Attached: true.jpg (263x200, 16.31K)

Why doesn't he move to a vibrant and progressive country like South Africa? 🤔

The environment is so unique and interesting. Like another world. I'd move there if it weren't for noguns

Take Daisy Ridley with you.

Attached: true_strayan.jpg (400x457, 47.19K)

Yeah.
What's wrong with Mexico?

Did you get that amazing joke from reddit.com?

I want to deport the rest of Hollywood while we're at it.

FUCK

OFF

WE'RE

FULL

LMFAOOOOOOO(laughing my fking a off)
Have fun Australia! Apparently you're not so full after all! LOL(laugh out loud)

Mexico and Haiti are much closer and totally not shitholes?

Attached: bye.gif (320x240, 446.92K)

Because "reasons".

Also you can't own a gun to defend yourself and if you want to play any good vidya, you can forget it because the fuckheads in charge ban anything fun.

i keep confusing matt damon and mark wahlberg. i was going to make some half assed post about vietnam but then i realised my mistake

Attached: 1520264904001.png (570x541, 26.72K)

Holla Forums - Celebrities Political Opinions

Yeah, I don't get it. Why aren't they moving to Somalia or something? What is this hypocrisy?

Why did that hateful bigot move to a majority white country?

because he's racist against orange people.

Australia will end up with all the sjw freaks, faggots, vegans and other arse-gobblers.
Sidney will become san fran-aids-o.

All the jews4immigrants should move to somalia and enjoy the enriching and diverse culture of living in mud huts, eating mud biscuits and fly burgers, while having relaxing bouts of malaria, aids and ebola. They can contract bot fly larvae in their arms and legs, some hook worms for their feet, and a few hundred feet of intestinal worms for that pot-belly chic look.

What a bold move!

Why did he move to a white country instead of Mexico?

I want this to become a twitter thing! Someone trick a leftist newsoutlet to start an angry mob!

You only think mud biscuits and fly burgers are any worse than what you prefer to eat because of your internalized eurocentric bias.
In reality there is no difference between a flyburger and and a hamburger, a mud hut and a house.
In fact, their ways are better.

Attached: 1397834844858.jpg (321x346, 30.44K)

what did they mean by this?

I knew Matt Damon considered himself super progressive and had anti-american sentiments. I never actually thought he'd leave the country.

Sounds like he's just bought a nice second/???
who knows how many, to live in for a few years or whatever. He'll be flying into L.A/California all the time.

He should help Cali fight for their independence from the US and convince Puerto Rico that going indie like Cali is the way to go.

It is all good. His children will probably be eaten by koalas, spiders, snakes, dingos and roos. If the Abbos do not eat them first

That's a superb idea and he should do that, as should all of his friends and all of the hebrews he works with. Australia is cuckhold central, he'd fit in fantastically.

They're being sent there to be bullied and shitposted at in person

Attached: banner-lead-1.jpg (580x431, 92.16K)

Jews already have their backup manors in New Zealand.

Matt Damon may not be the golden state rebel warlord California deserves, but dammit if he isn't the one they need.

Attached: jason-bourne-matt-damon-vikander.jpg (800x515 928.57 KB, 57.48K)

The last Bourne movie was complete shit.

As was the first, and the ones between them too.

he'd love it in mebourne!

Attached: melbourne.jpg (1200x820, 191.49K)

Also the one they deserve as well ftfy :^)

Attached: Matt-Damon.jpg (967x628, 59.1K)

Good. One less dumb leftist cunt in our country.