MRA e-celebs trying to maintain relevance by jumping on trends

is this the final nail for these people?
hooktube.com/watch?v=VyAfbT6jChM

Attached: Screenshot (36).png (724x464, 77.82K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x463, 110.99K)

I'd fuck her.

i just want to hear Dean embarrass himself again

Karen's actually really smart otherwise

This is what smart people do? No she's very much the female MRA Sargon. She has a nice voice and can string together some logic in a coherent fashion. These people only seem smart when going up against internet dregs who just happen to be dumb than them

Plus Jim has offered many a time to debate her, has she stepped up to the mark?

I wanna fuck her real hard

I think on some level she knows better than to engage with people who wouldn't inherently further her cause. She could probably BTFO anyone on the specifics of MRA issues but nobody cares about that shit. It would immediately devolve into what a bunch of rent seeking whores HBR are and she knows that. So talking to somebody like Jim would just show what a cunt she is. But she can always go on TYT and look good because everybody hates them and she's objectivly right about they things they discuss on that format.

MRAs are just cancer. At best they are just retards with a cause and at worst they are controlled opposition.

How so?

the whole honey badger thing seems to be a huge scam. Fundraising to buy a house they can stay in lmfao

feminism and women are the greatest allies we have to MAGA

nigger what? literally rent seeking holy shit

You just described internet bloodsports. It's a bunch of brainlet wannabe tough guys gossiping and making non-arguments. Literally everyone on every side, including Alt-Right, Alt-Lite liberalists, SJW's and non-partisan cunts like Metokur and Andy are the kind of cancer ruining imageboards and the internet as a whole with their memelennial garbage.

No woman has ever said anything intelligent in the history of mankind that a man did not tell her to say.

The IBS guys are not going around pretending to be intellectuals you salted faggot. The function of IBS has constistently been to show what bullshit all this internet grandstanding is
this is literally always projection

What exactly is the problem with the video? Seems pretty accurate if you ask me.

She made a comment (a long diatribe more like) on some video explaining that should shit hit the fan she'll have to begrudgingly support the alt right and that she thinks it's inevitable. I think her content aside from a few older videos is shit though.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 16.25K)

If she had the balls to do that she already would have. But she doesn't and frankly nobody on the alt-right would want her there. She's nothing but a rent seeking whore and the whole MRA thing is just cancer. Everybody who isn't retarded or a normalfag already agrees with every MRA talking point. It's really just common sense stuff but nobody even cares to address it because there's so much more important shit going on right now. MRA is not a political position no matter how hard they try to make it one. Maybe if they actually did anything other than sue people for wronging them maybe they would have some respect. As far as i'm aware they don't do shit. It actually wouldn't be that hard or expensive to lobby city and state governments and fix family courts but they have no interest in actually doing something.

Oh God, don't tell me these evil men want equal rights for fathers in divorce cases. How dare they, someone better reopen the Nuremberg trials…

She’s right you know

Attached: 11D3516D-AE18-44C3-B480-8C0D18918C1A.jpeg (638x662, 78.21K)

Same shit with the liberalists. What the fuck are you doing about it? Like I said in the post above it wouldn't be hard to change this shit. Most of this policy is there because nobody's bothered to change it. Not because there's some major intellectual wall that's oppressing men getting divorced. You don't actually even need to change hearts and minds, most people agree that men get fucked in divorce.

it is funny that "MRA" seems to trigger SJW purple hairs as much as anything else.

Did you miss Fathers For Justice?

hmm weird how i don't know about that but i do know about HBR and their desperate lawsuits

Roasties imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute arbies
I can not roast
I can not toast
Trapped in beef
Flaps my holding cell

Attached: b76fe2c6df5f309b202e0031ff8ab6829b95b3204d718f5f8df5ad9e08e8fa17.jpg (583x777, 50.76K)

How is that even possible? What man is so desperate that he'd fuck beef curtains even half that size? And not only fuck them once, but fuck them so much that they stretch out to the size of fucking Dumbo's ears? What kind of whore has this much sex? Can she even feel anything in her cockhole anymore? There's so much I just don't understand.

Attached: AAUGHBFGFTDCFLGTGLFTBLFAGHDT.png (684x737, 24.49K)

t. virgin

t. Roastie

Flaps that size would be endearing because you know she'd feel insecure but you would eat her out every day and make her feel cute and special.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 4ef518220800f651d761faa3377bf3a366e2b6e0c2345farg4tft45730f5d80f1f.jpg.gif (456x421, 862.74K)

Attached: 889494.jpg (300x320, 30.14K)

I wanna suck on those… that's a one in a million vag

I feel like I'm having this conversation over and over again on every board now.

Thing is, she's right. I was a little embarrassed when I posted the "gathering storm" video Jim made pointing out how he now violates everything he set out in the intro to that video, and someone replied that's what Karen's talking about in hers.

The entire Bloodsports format is Jim. The only reason anyone watches or clips the streams is because he shows up, and they know this. It's why they all suck his dick and why they went into a panic when he said he might delete the channel. Andy specifically said "You'll still pop into the streams from time to time though, right?" If Jim went offline for a month, no one would watch the format anymore. Tonka at least would be dead in the water.

Baked comes off as an adult, and I'm glad he's avoided most of this dumb shit. Andy has a temper, but all in all seems like a good guy and a bro.

Tonka is pure living cringe and he knows it. Initially he and Failure (yes, the fat peurto rican named HIMSELF failure) were afraid of Jim joining their streams because they said and I quote "I know we've done some cringy stuff and I don't want to end up the subject of one of Jim's videos." Their persona is as cringy pro wrestlers. Tonka says he's not white, but he still sounds like a wigger to me, but every single "debate" he gets into is embarrassing. He just starts screaming in a screechy voice that he's a real wrestler and he could beat them up, and then he just starts going "YOU'RE A LOSER YOU GOOF, FUCK YOU YOU GOOF, YOU'RE BITCH-MADE YOU GOOF, I'M THE BEST YOU FUCKING FAGGOT GOOOOOOF" while deviantart-tier drawings where he's edited his original character's head onto the bodies of super heroes and wrestlers scroll over the screen. He's had embarrassing interactions like this with the honey badgers, with King of Pol and with Styx off the top of my head. Do you have any idea how hard it is to come out of an argument with KoP as the cringy one?

Jim's been heading down this path since the Peterson shit. He's going after targets he has no basis for in ways that look increasingly hypocritical. He's upset about Peterson having a patreon -that makes more money than Jim's. He's upset that Peterson doesn't have a clearly defined stance on religion -like "I'm an apathy-ist" Jim.

They scream at the honey badgers for shilling on the stream, inbetween pounding out super chats.

I think Jim saw randomercam as an easy target, someone he could make cry on a stream, and randomercam at least had the sense to know he'd be ripped to pieces so he avoided Jim. And as he kept talking shit Jim probably thought he could lure him out by attacking the other Honey Badgers.

Honestly though their response to this has been more tepid. I think Tonka knows the longer this goes the worse they look, and Jim's claim that she was "trying to dox him" basically went no where. She was calling him a coward. And while I side with Jim over Randomercam, looking at it externally Randomercam is out there in his faggy hat with his puppets using his real name and putting his face out there. Jim isn't.

I guess I could call that "bitch-made" but I don't use pro-wrestling wigger slang from 2002.

Nope. Everyone loves people who call out and embarrass idiots until it comes their turn. Even Karen said she loved Jim before this. But Jim said he was going to do a series on MRAs and she knows exactly what that means for her pathetic rent seeking clique
you have no idea what you're talking about, this shit has more to do with Sargon than anyone, and all started with alt-right debates

hat means absolutely nothing. Randomercam is a giant faggot whether or not his face is out there and it's nobody's fault that he's as cringy irl as he is online.

This. If Jim tried to do what any of them do, he would crash and burn so majestically the internet would stop for a minute or two. He is a master of internet badassery, but step an inch of out the internet and he is the dickletest person there is.

34 fundraisers

Dude, could you imagine blowing into those flaps? It'd sound like a fucking kazoo. The pussy kazoo of Kalamazoo.

What do they do exactly? Karen is maybe the only person in this entire thing who might have some stature and who you could possibly say this about. But Randomercam? Sargon? Anyone of these internet personality asshats? No. The only difference between Jim and these people is that they try really hard to project this aura of intellectualism of self importance. They don't do anything. They make videos on YouTube.
Stop treating these people as if they actually do anything or matter. Go outside. These people are a laughing stock to anyone in the real world and that's what Jim points out half the time.

Trying to do things is what Jim has been attacking them for. It's why they've gone after Sargon for creating the (admittedly poorly named) Liberalists. It's why he claims the Honey Badgers are shills for holding fundraisers for men's rights issues, and for holding court cases. It's why he gets so angry when people say Peterson is trying to save western civilization.

While a lot of the stuff is cringy, each of the people Jim's picked fights with lately have been people in his sphere doing a similar thing to him who have larger stature in the real world. And I know "Jim doesn't WANT stature in the real world! Fuck you for telling him to make his bed! Jim wants to watch the world burn!"

I think Jim started from a justification of "These people take themselves too seriously" and then got mad when they didn't embrace his mockery of them.

She's right because Jim is violating all the rules he laid out in the video she posted. He has an army of sycophants who defend his every action, he has rules on what you can and cannot say in the streams with him and if he calls you out you are expected to show up NOW. And while he may find it cringy as shit, the chucklefucks on those streams have repeatedly referred to him with titles like "the blood god". That's a monster he created. And he has repeatedly stated he won't make videos on certain people because he doesn't do what people tell him, or he's afraid people will get mad at him for publicizing their personal lolcows.

Oh wait, shit. There was more of your post to reply to.

You really think people are coming into streams with Jim because of Sargon? The Spencer debate wasn't on Tonka or Baked Alaska's channels. People tune in because Jim shows up, and when Jim isn't there all the questions in the chat are "When is Jim coming back?" "I wonder what Jim thinks about this." "Call Jim and see if he'll join the stream." he's the Poochie of Internet Blood Sports. I bet he hates bread.

But Randomercam is a faggot in public. He puts it all out on the line. Jim conceals his identity. That's her point. I mean, I still side with him in their little slapfight but she does have him there with her defense of her friend.

Nope. We're all berating them for pretending to do things. They are not fucking doing anything. Sargon isn't doing anything. He spent four thousand good boy points renting out a pub. That's all he's doing. He doesn't even have any real opinions on anything. He says outright that he doesn't want to actually be involved in politics. As for the HBR lawsuit. They're engaging in a personal suit because they were told to GTFO of a private event. They're not even fighting for their cause with this. As for Peterson, it's entirely about his fans. There's nothing wrong with what he preaches. But he's a different thing entirely. He actually has something to say and has made a career getting his message out. He's not just some internet fag with a massive ego.

Wait you think that Jim is the one who started the criticism for these people? Really goes to show how little you interact with any of this. Jim rarely has anything to do with anything. He jumps on trends, not create them. The irony of all this Jim hate if you people pretend all these e-celebs are big deals and then when you stop liking them you revert back to them just being fags on the internet. Or you act like they're just bullies because they've accrued an audience.

It's so insane to me that people will regurgitate back the things they're called regardless of context. Like when redditers started to use the word cuck.

Yeah, there's a bunch of rabid fags who do shit like that. This is why he deleted the IA channel. But you know, you can see that shit in any stream with anyone. When you watch someone on stream you talk them up if you like them or neg them if you don't. You're trying to make it more interesting. I was watching a steam with 8 viewers tonight and we were all talking them up to make it more interesting.

What is he putting on the line exactly? The value of his brand? His honor? Even his friends think he's fucking pathetic. It's not brave to have your name out there it's most likely just stupid. There's no reason to have your name attached to everything you do.
Yes how dare he not make everything about him personally and keep his real life separate from this bullshit. It's almost like he realizes that this is ultimately meaningless and he doesn't wish to tie his life to this internet drama.

you people need to go outside

The whole point is changing the real world, dummy. Like gonji making DARVO case law in massachusetts honey badgers have been involved in several lawsuits as the mra head of the gamergate hydra. It’s the eternal gg story: bad news bears tier ecelebs trying to make a dent vs goons trying to take them down. Can’t find that ggrevolt gif if anyone has it pls post.

Karen wanting to de-goon him makes me think of that scene in the deer hunter.

Attached: 03BAC787-B2B7-4448-AC66-E61143115076.jpeg (639x731, 132.56K)

i think i more appropriate gif for the delusional nonsense you just wrote

Attached: ej4OoKQ.gif (390x220, 1.73M)

Attached: B10AB4A8-87E8-4335-BAAF-8613C2B2D313.jpeg (1280x720, 28.17K)

Joe and Stephan would both tell you to kill yourself for talking about GG let alone bringing it up 3 fucking years later you absolute lunatic.
Which by the way how did that turn out exactly? Is YouTube not censoring people anymore? Are video games saved from the feminine/soy menace? Or is this all actually like 10x worse than it was 3 years ago? Is Anita now on a censorship team for Twitter or whatever? Did you prove to everybody that feminists suck and are cancer? You people can't even solve problems related to your own pathetic communities and platforms yet you think you're going to solve problems for society at large.

Ignore the ni/gg/er, there's no point in arguing with them, they are still clinging to their 15 minutes of fame and masturbating to the fantasy they actually won. At the end of the day GGers chose to be centrist cucks and stab everyone in the back in order to appease the left and gain some vague "goodwill" from normalfags at large.

Lemme guess you listen to Warski Actually it’s about ethics in sargon Live and you’re either new or retarded enough not to know what’s going on is gg related.
Okay.
For starters, you insipid goon, the fact it’s being puppet mastered by jim and is centered on sargon should have tipped you off if appearances by the likes of ralph and KOP didn’t. And what is jim’s latest clique about? They’re a hierarchy based on subcounts and followers who debase themselves and others for neetbux, almost identical to his fall ‘14 court with 2 main exceptions
And while “Racewarski” disavowed muh alt right at the first sign his shekels might be taken away - despite the fact his sole gimmick is being an “anti-sjw” freeze peach guy - it’s supposedly Sargon who’s the huge pussy for not pushing race realism and the JQ, even though warski is emphatically pro-race mixing + would sooner cut his dick off than allow a debate about the holohoax on his show. Face it you’re all just projecting your own failures and insecurities onto Sargoy. Yeah he’s a cuck and an idiot but by both standards of winning he’s currently beating you: his standard of moral high ground and yours of upboats and dollarydoos.

Attached: 56B7C345-6AF9-496E-A46F-8D3FA67DF943.png (500x413, 62.17K)

Shut up faggot.

Attached: ad832a6f679fd63d6e3d561055f8715c3b1b7a2d721f91297f6c4b6ea98c8f5d.png (1200x672, 247.73K)

uh what the fuck is going on in this post? what stale autism is this? i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
what are you getting at? tipped off about what? what angle are you even taking here?
also yes, Andy and Tonka and whomever are running a show, they're making money, how terrible
meanwhile sargon is pulling 8g a month just on patreon

That it’s still gamergate, a comment you strongly disagreed with yet look at the response you got
And notice how the projection is just like jim’s: a guy who spends his days browsing degenerate sites looking for degenerate shit then mocks others who spend their days on degenerate sites looking for degenerate shit. In the case of

it’s the same, where gg is concerned he spent all his time focused on gossip around cancerous ecelebs. Did he send any emails? Probably not. Did he contribute to deep freeze? Help with the group challenging wikipedia? Troll any literally whos with dank maymay? No, he thinks emails are gay, probably made a dance thread when deep freeze crashed and could care less that kikeipedia is pozzed beyond even jew standards of disinfo
And wasn’t that convenient how sargon et al had the distinction of “alt right” before the term was snatched up by a zionist ethno-fantacist who declared himself leader of it to the joy and complicity of mainstream media. Pure coincidence though.

Attached: 0EDAC1C0-66B0-42E0-8BA0-4AE60E892681.jpeg (1146x1040, 293.36K)

You'll never get your 15 minutes of fame back. Might as well kill yourself.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

pure autism