Meet the new cast of television's CHARMED

Meet the new cast of television's CHARMED

Attached: 1521139073701.jpg (1752x1353, 417.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ew/status/956682824765050880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1516259400159.gif (496x383, 341.17K)

LAS GOBLINAS

LAS VVITCHES

I'd do the 56% on the left tbh

lmao

They have to put mud bloods into the roles held by formerly white women because if it was a new show nobody would give a shit about them

pathetic

based

lmao

*All can use the dark arts to summon tacos*

Dis gonna be gud.

Not based

How diverse:

There are so many hot Hispanic qt's out there, and they pick these lardballs?

based

Stop spamming in your own thread to keep it at the top, faggot

There's a reason they call them aliens

Not based

ARE YOU READY FOR DIVERSITY?

I didn't make this thread.

based

Do they practice the B L A C K E D arts

So its another wrinkle in time kind of deal?

Attached: anime.jpg (640x360, 66.81K)

Oh great, just what we need: a show where leftist politics are shoehorned in for no reason. Thank god that we finally have a show like that for once. I hope they have the guts to rip on white men, too, since that would be truly unheard of and revolutionary.

They have their cuck cast

man-made horrors beyond your comprehension

Attached: 00cd824562784.jpg (628x314, 28.19K)

I know they're just made for propaganda. I'm just saying that I'm sick of it.

Can't wait for the lists of: "10 wokest television characters and why they're important in this Trump era…"

How was the original not already a feminist literal wish fulfillment show? Was it because the original girls didn't make you want to tear your eyes out?

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-03-11 at 4.15.14 PM.png (554x407, 283.93K)

Underrated

Attached: tarankino.gif (399x270, 450.85K)

Nothing wrong with some ebony kino.

But user, you can't just expect politics to not infiltrate and seep into every single aspect of your life. How else would we (((educate))) the masses?

“Here’s the thing,” she wrote. “Until you ask us to rewrite it like [executive producer] Brad Kern did weekly don’t even think of capitalizing on our hard work. Charmed belongs to the 4 of us, our vast amount of writers, crews and predominantly the fans. FYI you will not fool them by owning a title/stamp. So bye.”

> Holly Marie Combs✔@H_Combs: Guess we forgot to do that the first go around. Hmph. twitter.com/ew/status/956682824765050880

Racist cunt.

Attached: 1441033279731-0.jpg (334x393, 19.7K)

I honestly never liked Charm. Only reason I even knew about it was because of Smallville. But I guess it was only not shit in the sense that it didn't make anyone I knew poke out their eyes.

The fact that it bombed is so beautiful. It feels like a dream.

How was the original not feminist enough for them? Not enough fat ugly dykes?

Attached: fat violent dykes.webm (480x320, 5.73M)

Tell me what exactly it's going to take to make this shit stop. Does every single studio in Hollywood need to go bankrupt? Is there any one person I can kill to end this? No one fucking likes feminism, diversity or progressivism, why do they keep shitting it out anyway? Do they no longer care about recouping any of their costs?

Give me a list. A definitive list of every celebrity, wealthy person, organization, studio and corporation that would have to end to kill this garbage and I'll fucking dedicate the remainder of my life to ending it.

stop watching stuff and they stop making money, EZ

I don't watch it. What little I do watch I pirate, and I watch nothing with progressive messaging in it.

Though I agree with you, I have just reported you to the authorities

bad goy, reported for ban evasion

you might say she muddied the waters only after the jewish producers muddied the reboot with mud people geddit?

Those "mud people" look better than cumskins.

Reported Reported Reported

gl, the mods hate cumskins

reported again

all mad mud

spotted and reported

looking forward to them killing chickens to cast their spells

The US's demographics have changed and they've placed their bets on brown. There's no more money in entertaining white people anymore.

The great thing about Netflix isn't making anime, it's showing everyone online that I did.

But none of these remakes are EVER successful, even with minorities. And they're called minorities for a reason, the US's white demographics are making a dramatic comeback. On top of that, black people aren't increasing in size, they're like 10% of the population.

This is not the vibe I get when I leave the house. I see a LOT of brown people. I don't really trust statistics. I think the change has happened. And movies like Get Out and Black Panther were extremely successful.

You're asking me to accept your worthless, baseless anecdotal evidence over statistics, articles, and the laundry list of movies I could name that have recently come out and flopped? The Annie remake, The Dark Tower, Ghostbusters, A Wrinkle In Time, Tomb Raider, etc. I could name hundreds.

The entire point of Get Out was that white liberals are the ones who are actually racist. It was still a terrible movie, but that's why it resonated. Black Panther was going to succeed no matter what because it's a Marvel movie. It still flopped everywhere outside of the US.

Demoralization post. You could be living in Detroit which isn't a proper representation of this country.

The last sentence is irrelevant too. Just cause a movie earns more money then it's budget doesn't make it extremely successful.

By your same logic Ghostbusters and A Wrinkle In Time we're 'moderately' successful.

You should fuck off back to (((reddit))) shlomo, soros doesn't pay you for posting outside of normal working hours.

I'm mostly counter-signalling to get a morale boost because I'm pretty black-pilled.

What about that had shoehorned minorities?

The entire point was to take away another thing men like, so they cast a character who's entire purpose is being a busty sex symbol with the flattest, ugliest woman in Hollywood and aggressively made the tagline "Alicia Vikkander IS Lara Croft." Apparently they were wrong, as that piece of shit movie FLOPPED.

so they also discover they are sisters, right?
clearly the brown gentleman of magical persuasion who fathered them on different mutts had some low fucking standards

I don't care about their skin color, but can someone tell me, why the fuck did they had to make one of them a lesbyte?

Then why are you here?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x333, 261.07K)

To complain about one's sexual orientation. But after reading this , it's clear that the aim is not to gather dosh, but to make a rouse. Anyway, I have never watched the original, and will not watch this either, because I'm not a dumb girl.

does this look female human to you?

Attached: 1521139073701.jpg (615x669, 86.25K)

le upboat

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1365, 1002.39K)

One on the left is cute.

Nobody likes a rat.

Why are you here? If you refuse to acknowledge the Jewish questions and the truth about race what is the point?

I agree, it's all just a (((coincidence))). And you're the faggot that admitted the sexual orientation of the character upset you.

Where did I said that?

If we'd live in a normal world, a character's skin color would be totally irrelevant. The important part would be: is it well-written, does the actor perform well, is it a crucial part of the story, does it have a function, etc. Let's say that (((they))) won't make references to these women's skin color. If that's the case, and skin color is not important story-wise, or (((they))) don't actively push for racism (theoretically speaking in this case), they why does one of them have to be a degenerate?

And if one of them is, then there will be a push for racism as well.

disgusting

Fuck off you pathetic cuck. No one wants to watch your IR cuckold stories.

You can have a well written story without subhumans in it. Anyone that claims otherwise is a cock eating liberal.

What if it's about conquering africa? It wouldn't make sense for the actors to be white.

I meant as part of the "good guys". Obviously, if it was a story about murdering niggers and shitskins then they'd get featured. My point is that no work of fiction requires a character like Luke Cage or Black Panther and his merry band of niggers.

That's what we think. But we are not the ones who decide. Also, it is possible to make a good work of fiction with niggers, look at the early Spawn comics (the Capullo-era), or the movie Life with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence! The latter is an example of having an entire cast of black people, but you don't mind, because they are well-written characters. Their dialogues are also life-like, and the actors are good.

How was the original not feminist? Oh right they were white.

lmao

And as far as I knew, none of them were carpet munchers

smh tbh fam

Attached: 1454743409532.jpg (640x640, 53.19K)

There's nothing about the character of Spawn that is niggerish. You could paint the guy purple and get the same personality. Same shit with Blade.

Because people asked for that shit, right?

I don't watch Jewish propaganda trying to fool people into thinking niggers are human.

When he tries to shapeshift, he can only turn himself into a white man, and that causes a lot of uncomfortableness for him. There is an issue, where he fights the Ku Klux Klan.
I don't know what you mean here.

Attached: spawn.gif (153x142, 7K)

Again, nothing niggerish about this. I'd be upset if I could only turn myself into a chink.

I thought you said he was a well written character.

No one asked for shows about niggers, yet the Jew keeps throwing them at us you stupid cuck.

LOL.

Based Le 56% Shambler poster.

Holy fuck, had to double check that wasn't a photoshop.

That's…uncomfortable to look at.

The Klan is not against him directly, he just gets involved in the fight, and they don't even know he is black.

Jew-controlled media and liberals ask for it every day. A small, but very loud minority screeches about it on every forum every day. So yeah, basically they are asking for it.

That one on the right is at least 50% chin

This is what happens with meme magic. You can't have 3 to 5 boards full of people, thousands of people, all chanting a couple of words or in this case numbers. 56% over and over again
56%
56%
56%
It's a chant don't you see? And here's the results. Each and every day you'll see more and more of these people and it's ALL YOUR FAULT for practicing non stop unlawful meme magic. That shit is too powerful.