Mordhau

How the fuck have I only heard about this now?

It looks fucking amazing. Basically what Chivalry should have been all along.

Im not sure if thats good idea

But anyway
You are just a faggot, there have been a few threads about this game on Holla Forums and it has been mentioned here and there

Looks pretty boring.
Give me an rpg with those mechanics. I don't give a shit about playing another bad online game.

I can't fucking wait until this multiplayer mania ends. All this shit is the fucking same and becomes repetitive after 5 hours

They do mention that you can play offline with bots.

And RPG with those mechanics WOULD be amazing, but I'd prefer that other devs like these guys first refine the mechanics of first-person melee before we jump into implementing this shit into first-person RPGs.

Yeah because that's gonna make the fun last muuuuuuch longer.

This'll be a clunky mess, you know this, I know this, they know this.
They just don't have any original ideas so they just slapped this shit together even though there's a bunch of games that have already done the same thing before.

An unknown indie studio working on an online only game? Wow I'm sure the community for this is gonna last so long, it's totally not going to be dead after a week when they release the game and its completely broken.

I seriously hope you didn't fall for this trash OP.

Haha nigga, you are ruining these kids fantasies!

You play Dark Messiah yet?

Chivalry was really fun during the early days. Then it was patched for casuals and its been a pile of shit for years ever since.

By all means, user, do tell us how much better than this your non-existent game is.

I don't really doubt that this will be far from what they're advertising on release.

Don't really see any other games around with mechanics like this game. Shitvalry certainly doesn't.

Duh

We're reaching critical levels of non-argument here. I also am making a game.

Okay?

Pirates vs knights or whatever its called
And this might as well be a first person for honor
Also yes, it is exactly like chivalry, and it will probably play exactly like it.

Fuck off faggot

This nigga gets it. Honestly I would be all over this game if it seemed like it would have decent Single Player, hell I would kill for an RPG with those mechanics as that user said.
As it stands Indie Dev + Skill and Reaction based Combat + Multiplayer Focused is a recipe for a disaster since I highly doubt they will get their netcode in order. Nobody has got their netcode in order for over a decade it feels like anyway

I wonder how that Ultima:Underworld knockoff game is going.

The answer is right fucking there in the video thumbnail, "Kickstarter".

Even if it was Chivalry: Not Shit Edition it still has a mountain to climb to actually be good and more importantly, last. As it stands I am skeptical as fuck of it actually delivering, since it has a lot of warning signs to it. I hope it proves me wrong to be honest but I doubt I will be

That hasn't been a real downside for years, tons of good games have come out of kickstarter, the platform has proven itself, at least for relatively small indie games and not shit like star citizen

Dropped. If I wanted to play with other people, I'd make friends.

I'm not usually one to autistically sperg about shills every second but these daily Mordhau threads start getting suspicious.

I want retarded todlers to leave.

They appear usually when Chivalry Fags start sperging out.