Viyda Forum Autism

archive.is/Tojy3

THIS GUY IS A FUCKING LEGEND
I need more forum rantings, ramblings and insanity. What do you got anons? keep it video game related.
Do you believe in the Objective Truth user? or are you one of those subjective faggots. Pfff, loser. Nothing personal, kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

shenmue500k.co.uk/rumor-before-christmas-connection-between-zach-morris-zero-edge-console-board/
sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?30777-Project-Dream-Dreamcast-2-quot-announced-quot/page6&s=a9630318a325484e54ca9d711bd36311
hippiestation.com/threads/the-fate-of-camille-driggers.6163/
archive.is/L2ooI
chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts
archive.is/OCHCx
archive.is/d8aiU
archive.is/NQZsk
forums.spacebattles.com/forums/non-sci-fi-debates.7/
forums.sufficientvelocity.com
pastebin.com/PTYnKuK4
readtext.org/news/fbi-goes-after-ads-hackers/
readtext.org/history/confession-of-codez-kid/
readtext.org/humor/little-known-facts-computers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

got some autism right here.

Not really autism ranting, but I felt compelled to post this anyways.

what is the context of the Konami furry?

Reminder that no matter how shit your taste is, it will never be as shit as gaym forum's.

he's trying to sell textures at silly prices for a game and he got shut down hard

the furry was trying to sell a Castlevania 64 re texture pack or some shit like that. People fucked with him by pretending to be Konami's legal team, and that eventually led to that response.

I honestly can't tell what game they're talking about. Dark Souls? GTA?

Console peasants never cease to amaze me.

He paid 3000 dollars for a virtual frying pan.

Have some more ancient vidya posts.

Wrongest man in history,

I wonder if 10 or 20 years from now we'll look back to the posts we made around this time and wonder what the fuck we were thinking.

Ten, fifteen years from now we'll be reposting images of how the WiiU/Switch is the death of Nintendo and screencaps of Sonyggers shitposting about their console.
Microsoft has no fans

Speaking of old vidya forum posts do you have the "I burned my girlfriends cooter" one? If I remember right he traded some shitty n64 games to an underage girl and poor scolding hot butter on her pussy.

Nope, this guy is still the wrongest if you ask me. Namely because horsefuckers are a fucking blight across the internet, and real life if you're unlucky enough to happen upon them.

I remember that. I should have it somewhere, but I'm not sure how easy it's going to be to find. Might be easier to just image search "N64 butter lube" or whatever as keywords.

The saddest part about that is i'm 90% sure he was doing it for free.

LOL

ok this is what is happening,

my parents are out with family friends, and they'll be back any minute so i need your help

Heres some background:

see, i volunteer on my sisters softball team (im 22, the girls are 15)

and whatever yeah i met this girl, her name is Alison, and were going out for a while. We have alot in common, sometimes i help her with homework. I helped her on her english essay and she still got a D. This is because the teacher is a prick … anywayz

So she came like an hour ago, and i really want to lose my virginity, so i ask her to have sex

"no, no i cant, its not right" she said, but i told her "dont worry i know what im doing, ill be done in like 10 seconds, pluss ill give you 2 n64 games if you say yes"

So I gave her Diddy Kong Racing, and Ken Griffey Jr Baseball, and then she goes to my room. Shes a bit confused and scarred.

Then i think to myself - yo I need lube right? Cuz i heard you guys saying you need to lube up her clit otherwise it wouldnt fit in properly.

Ok so i have no lube, but i really want to lose my virginity - so i grab some butter from the fridge, but its cold, it wont melt - so i microwave it for 8 minutes, and then i poured it in a glass and poured it on her cooter, now shes saying i burned it.

I dont know what to do, my parents are going to be back any minute and shes crying in the bathroom plz help you guyz are relly smrat please help me.

Any idea how to shut her up? Should i give her another n64 game?

Okay, so I do have it, but it's in demotivational format, and images like that haven't been real acceptable to post on a chan-style imageboard in like a fucking decade.

Come, roll back the years with us. Post it anyway, it's easier to save than my text.

Obligatory Holla Forums classic.

I forgot about that one. It is still amazing.

Alright. Honestly, kind of fun sifting through my old folders. You can see a real difference between how people wrote, what was "acceptable" to post, and what was funny, let alone "save worthy" at the time. I rather miss those simpler days.

Admittedly I think this is just a later copy of the original file I saved long ago; can't find that one directly (my folders are a fucking mess), but this one was in a folder I'd made for a friend I used to have.

Have an old Segata post as well.

There was an user who ratted us out during that, I think he even linked to the thread. It's possible he did that just because he thought it would be funny, but I think he goes to /furry/ and Holla Forums and decided to defend his fellow faggot.

Someone needs to turn that Segata screencap into a comic.

And then that furry, or someone pretending to be him, tried to blackmail us into roleplaying his disgusting foot fetish.

Good times.

Wow, that really brings me back. Remember when you voted democrat and masturbated to the latest Sears catalog?

I just noticed that detail

Is it sad that I honestly couldn't tell which game they were talking about with the first dozen or so points?

I wish he was right.

Non clarified butter is a terrible idea for a lube piping hot or no.

That post is a winner.

oh god, I remember

A classic.

Is he the guy that wanted to buy the rights to the werewolf guy from CV64?

I'm pretty sure, yes.

Oh fuck I remember that.
Didn't he have a friend who used to go to /furry/?
I think he left after the spam basically killed the board.

Digging around more in folders I haven't been into in years. Found this classic from 8.8 days. Not exactly the posts themselves, but just the sheer amount of faggots in the board that couldn't contain their apparent anger to a single thread.

I think everyone does.

Personally I feel it's fine as is.

Finally a reason to post this.

was this bait?

It was the first post I read so I looked through his post history.
If he is acting he's spending an awful lot of time on it, because he's always this retarded.

There's no way that isn't a 12 year old kid.

Go figure.

Was it really back in December?
Wew, thought it was late-January.

Sure, here you go

Still not as bad as the guy who shit in the shower.

That guy was probably full of shit.

You kind of have to be in order to shit in the shower.

erry time

Remember when 4AM threads weren't complete cancer? It was a long-ass time ago.

The fuck is the guy on about?

Yeah. Honestly not sure how some people like Shitsu can claim to be oldfags from back in the day on halfchan, and yet think to themselves, even in regards to a single nightly thread, that avatarfagging and tripfagging would be acceptable behavior. Granted, I don't want 4AM itself gone, I just wish that sort of behavior would stop. This is an imageboard meant for anonymous discussion after all, and I don't remember 4AM back in the day on halfchan being flooded with avatarfags.

Reminder that the avatarfags didn't meme responsibly, spouted nightly for a solid week how their upcoming purge would kill 4AM without their presence, and wound up inadvertently memeing Stu Pickle's VA to death instead.

They were always cancer, along with every other non-vidya thread

Any of Patrick Lawson's rants about Sega coming back under his tornado1994/MrSega/LindBergh2007/ProjectNRT/SegaOrbi/Ringedge2010/TornadoTatsumaki/Futura/Neptunia/ProjectNeptuneRT/EnternalHope (yes he spelled it that way)/EternalHope

It's pure autism, the way he makes stuff up and believes in it is incredible. He thought the Sega Saturn was the first 64-bit console ever, because it had two 32-bit processors, he thinks Sega magically has 8 - 10 billion dollars hidden away somewhere.

Even Pat the NES Punk made fun of that guy. "If you're listening fucking weirdo, fuck you."

Oh and that "Dreamcast 2" shit happened, because a group of fans were talking about some dumb idea, Patrick Lawson, being a massive attention whore and a spoiled autistic nigger, went around claiming he was part of the team and forced himself into the team. The team didn't know who he was and one of the idiots in charge of that project decided to let him in.

Here's Bertie's side of the story. shenmue500k.co.uk/rumor-before-christmas-connection-between-zach-morris-zero-edge-console-board/

Forgot to add this bit.

sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?30777-Project-Dream-Dreamcast-2-quot-announced-quot/page6&s=a9630318a325484e54ca9d711bd36311

I find myself nostalgic for the times of "M$", now that people take it up the ass with a smile from Google, Facebook and Apple.

Dumping

At least he didn't pull a NARCISSA

That reads like satire but I think he's serious. Is SWTOR exceptionally autistic or full of shitposters?

Someone post DING DONG BANNU

Don't have the webm since I am at work.

I'm guessing you watched gooses degenerate video.

Love that video. Marc Rützou is the incarnation of the Holla Forums NEET.

Have fun I guess.

hippiestation.com/threads/the-fate-of-camille-driggers.6163/

These faggots need to be gassed immediately

I doubt he did it for free, remember that other EA shill who admitted to it after he was fired, marketers target forums all the time to shill no matter how big or small they are.

Anyone has the link to that one free forum that's just one user with 10k+ posts arguing with himself?

improved version

that post will never get the credit it deserves

obligatory

i'm sure there's more like this that are actually vidya related but this is the one I remember at the moment

In reality the newfags took over and togheter with them their "fitting in" tactics. For all that went to shit, at least tripfags are a minority instead of the majority but reddit took their place.

post more oldfag shit nerd

And the last good console aswell.

This reminds me of a tale i wanted to tell but never had the chance. Growing up i did lots of fucked up stuff if anons want to i can tell more later.

this is why children should never be allowed to use the internet

i'm gonna pretend i didn't read that.

What is user's anal shower adventures?

I'm Hiroshima of Konami litigation department
Will post the caps later

if nothing has any value then you should kill yourself.

Good. Masturbation is perfectly natural. If you don't masturbate your balls will explode.
Also remember to remove your foreskin, it stops you from getting AIDS, you don't want aids now do you?

He should kill you, you worthless cocksucker.

reminds me of a tame version of Guts by Chuck Palahniuk.
archive.is/L2ooI

can you keep your nihilism back on TRS? This is a christian VIDEO GAMES board user.

I'm not a Nihilist, just an asshole.

VIDEO GAMES????!!!!!!

Never change Holla Forums

That's kinda hot!

Put me in the screencap

done

I was thinking of masturbating but now I don't feel like it. Which is probably a good thing because I masturbate too much.

whenever you want to masturbate just read Guts by Chuck Palahniuk.

holy shit, I forgot I read this story.

This looks kinda hot, is he being fucked by a tentacle?

That's his colon

read the story user
chuckpalahniuk.net/features/shorts/guts

Where's the one with the faggot from the escapist sucking on his girlfriend's penis anyway?

I also masturbate to girls getting anal. Doesn't mean I'd end up sticking my whole arm up my asshole like a lurid faggot. You're sick fuck.

I would have called this satire until I remembered the retard from the star citizen cult who bankrupted his family over .png images of ships.

I wanted to feel disgust, but i'm just laughing so fucking hard right now

This is the only part that i read, and it's all i need to know

Show us your butthole now

That's where you're wrong kiddo. I personally find it really amusing how wrong that guy was. But at the same time I can't really blame, because who would've thought FiM would get so big it would require a separate board just to protect the entire site from being completely flooded over?

This
Whe need to see anons Grand Canyon sized asshole.

no

You will still be anonymous. It's not like we can identify a person on the internet from their asshole. How can we believe you if you don't show proof?

I'm pretty sure someone can do that.

YES!!

Not if it's against a white wall it isn't, that and removed EXIF data.

don't do it, user, they're gonna use your butt as fap material. there are a lot of gays who want your quivering butthole. you need to be careful.

Have you not read about Tile-Fiddler? (first one)

also dumping some others

I would love a buddy cop movie staring Tile lover and Backpack cuck.

Pic related.

thicc

There's literally nothing wrong here, And there's odds it might be a dude

Not from a vidya forum but still vidya related, read the comments (warning: furfaggotry). https:// e621.net/post/show/895095/2016-3d_-artwork-anal-anal_penetration-animated-an

First guy did nothing wrong and has the good kind of 'tism.
Also this thread inspired me to actually go to these consoletard forums and they actually have a minority that shits on shit games.

ackshually i read his shit wrong and got the exact opposite meaning of what he said

archive.is/OCHCx
oh woo

TELL ME MORE
I WANT MORE!!!

It reminded me of something i did myself, so let me go ahead and greentext.
Cont.

This is where it gets disgusting.
Cont.

give me the sauce

After that night i chose to start drinking responsably.

Stop using words you don't understand, nihilism is not only the stupidest ideology to ever disgrace the decadent modern mind, it's also the most SUBJECTIVE one.

You are indeed a faggot if you don't believe in the objective truth, being a pussy bitch governed by feelings and sensations is what makes you a nihilist fedorian dickless crossdresser, not the other way around.

Ahhh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them), the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons have driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to tempt your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic. And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with 'games' such as Baldur's Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty, what is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion.

It should be no surprise to anyone with a passing familiarity with vidcons that pocky is the ideal food to snack on when playing mentioned object (although 'playing' is an inappropriate word, because you experience, rather than play, a vidcon; I shall use 'playing' for the sake of simplicity). For those ignorant to the intricacies of this fine Japanese cuisine, imagine a delicate stick of sweetened bread about the width and length of a chopstick, its tip coated in the richest chocolate imaginable. The bold flavor of the chocolate is complimented by the small nuts that caress the tip, creating a culinary juxtaposition of sweetness and saltiness that can only have been hatched in the mind of a chef versed in the subtle paradoxes of Eastern cooking. They are light and easy to eat and hold, useful for vidconning on the go, and their sugar content add that extra boost for late night vidcons. Therefore, pocky has garnered itself the precious title of "Ultimate Vidcon Snack". Perhaps the only drawback of pocky is its limited availability in the West, though this cannot be attributed to the snack itself, but the infuriating baboons that think they are running grocery stores.

I never thought I'd see blatant trolling as I have in this forum. Step away from the computer, drop the ham sandwich, and back the FRACK off gaijin. I hate to use that word but you've made me that serious. As hard as it may be for you to fathom, some of us here are actual fans of the Final Fantasy series (pre FFX) and Square's work in general. You can try to bash me for an avatar I bought because I happen to be a dedicated fan of perhaps the most poignant, painstakingly woven tapestry of love, loss, and vengeance ever to be put from pen to paper, but you would fail, like all you flamers do in real life. Who can say that the minds at Square Enix (note: the appropriate portmanteau is SQUENIX, not the laughable SQUEENIX) were not inspired by the works of William Shakespeare or Chuck Palahniuk? Cloud's Bastard Sword has more akin with the bastard sons of Macbeth than it does any armament or basilard of the time. The Honey Bee Club in Midgar reminds me more of the Fight Clubs than any brothel. So please, use your brains, not your sarcasm, and step up to the intellectual plate, or leave this forum and take your "haterade" with you

It has come to my attention that in certain circles, simian-minded individuals are refering to vidcons as 'vid cons', ignorantly placing a space between 'vid' and 'con'. Perhaps their brains have dulled by years of Madden and Quake, rather than mentally invigorating games such as Arc the Lad and Growlanser, because even a child could tell that placing a space between the 'vid' and 'con' in vidcon is perhaps more profoundly philistine than a certain American administration that need not be named. Placing a space in vidcon completely belittles the meaning of the word and displays the user's blatantly miniscule intellect and misunderstanding of the basic precepts of grammar. Vidcon is a perfect marriage of the words console and video game, creating a short and effective portmanteau that quickly and accurately labels mentioned objects and anybody who does not immediately recognize 'vid con' as absolutely outrageous clearly lacks the mental faculties to correctly operate a vidcon other than perhaps FIFA Sports. I make this point because I have recently been belligerently barraged by imbecillic 'vid con' references that unnerve me to no end and have taken it upon myself to correct the damage that your poor Western education (though this is a subject to be discussed on a later date) has wrought upon you. You should personally thank me that I did not see it fit to correct your preponderous mistake in Japanese, because I am thoroughly positive your neanderthal mind would be incapable of deciphering the Hiragana from the Katakana.

The differences between Japanese and
American vidcon consumers are as blatant as the differences between seasons 1
and 2 of Otomoe wa Boku ni Koishiteru (a nod to my fellow Otomoe wa Boku ni
Koishiteru enthusiasts). Whereas the Japanese vidcon consumer is informed and
discriminating in his or her purchases and endeavors, his American counterpart
acts as a foil, stumbling blindly through the vidcon department at K-Mart,
groping for the first vidcon with enough explosions or mammaries on the cover to
slake their slavering decidedly non-intellectual lusts. Their hunger for Western
garbage such as Madden and Halo is fueled by an almost sub-human ignorance that
is as profound in the rest of their lives as it is in their choosing of vidcons.
This disgusting display of American mass stupidity is no doubt the result of
Christian indoctrination, adding another point on the list of reasons why the
Japanese are more intelligent than the West, as contemptuous Western culture has
left its people with little more than swiss cheese brains and an unquenchable
urge for repeat football vidcons.

Among the most prominent Japanese
composers (although I use the word 'Japanese' superfluously, as even the most
well-known American composers are barely competent at best), one in particular
stands out to the enlightened vidcon soundtrack consumer. His name: Yasunori
Mitsuda. For the record, this is not to undermine the amazing works of other
incredibly talented vidcon composers such as Uematsu-san or Sakuraba-san, but to
highlight the unique, almost celto-tropic music (the word music is an
understatement) that Yasunori Mitsuda has been composing for years. It would be
sheer ignorance to deny that the Chrono Cross soundtrack is anything but the
magnum opus of vidcon music; its lilting and oftentimes hauntingly peaceful
guitar melodies soothe all but the most savage of breasts while its tense battle
themes and mysterious donjon tunes ignite a blazing passion that can be quenched
only by the vidcon's profound story and gameplay. It is a wonder that anyone can
listen to anything besides vidcon musical compositions after listening to
Mitsuda-san's immensely powerful soundtrack, but given that the primitive thuds
of hip hop are America's current choice of 'music' (I use the term music
liberally), once can see little hope in the mass appreciation of Mitsuda-san's
work.

There is, perhaps, only one medium of art that matches the
excellence of vidcons and that is (obviously) visual kei. Combining absolutely
exquisite j-rock and j-pop, sprinkled with hints of vidcon melodies, with the
pyrotechnic visual flare that the Japanese are known for, visual kei takes its
viewers on a rollercoaster ride of lights, fanfare, and music that even
Beethoven could tap his toes to. Would that I were Japanese, (though under
careful scrutiny, it appears my geneology tree does in fact show signs of a
Japanese presence) I too would participate in this art of the 21st century and
even perhaps venture onto the visual kei stage myself. It is no surprise that
the impotent minds of Western society cannot fully grasp the total splendor of
visual kei and instead choose to squandor their time listening to rap and
country "music".

user…

jesus fuck this better be a copypasta.

You should play Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden

I guess you can say that was a shitty situation.

See, I love posts like this. You think that, at this moment, you should have inquired for more information, but because of the information (or, should I say, life experiences) that you lack, this was actually a colossal mistake.
Hope you've learned your lesson.

For a second there, I thought that was a dolphin dick.

I still masturbate to their catalogs

Why the fuck would you not shit before going into the shower?

Sometimes i used to shit on the shower, it felt good.

You could ask that question to the user in this as well .

what the fuck user

This is an interesting read, please continue

Oh shit, turns out this doujin is based on a true story

Looks like two nukes weren't enough

I once had a friend who would shit in the shower but said he would reach over and drop it into the toilet next to the shower rather than giving it the ol' waffle stomp.

Oh fuck, what I miss?

The first one makes me the angriest because I am a Fire Emblem hipster. Awakening was shallow and poorly balanced but at least it was fun to break the game. Fates is trash. Games were better when they didn't focus on waifus (only for Treehouse to cut out most of the waifu shit anyway, leaving a game with half-assed waifuing and half-assed actual gameplay)

Legofucker started a thread a while back asking if anyone else got really aroused by various girls in Lego vidya adaptations (and he meant the minifigures themselves, not the actual actresses from the movies they were from). I'll have to dig around as I think I've got a few individual posts from it capped somewhere, but I sadly don't think anyone archived the whole thread.

Cornfapper though was from halfchan /a/ years back, and apparently had an almost legendary status for his ridiculous exploits. And it wasn't just that he apparently got turned on by corn, but he would sneak out to people's cornfields and beat his meat out there using the corn itself. That wasn't all though; other tales of his adventures, like "sperm bomb revenge" and "Batman saves Halloween" (for lack of better names), were also deemed to be very cap worthy.

Wait, the liquor ruined your leg?

Found a few caps. Actually apparently there were multiple anons that get aroused by minifigs. OP

The Cockzilla user also said that he eventually took those Lego to a donation center, making some other user REALLY worried about the ones he'd gotten from one.

Was going to elaborate that Legofucker OP's choice of phrasing was deemed pretty damn memeworthy just on its own, but forgot to finish typing that part.

Before someone does the autistic screen cap with everyone's reaction.

Yeah, I've admittedly been getting a bit annoyed in regards to multipost screencaps lately, and not just the ones of people reacting to a given post. I ask you, whatever happened to proper screencap etiquette? Simple, vertical, earlier-at-the-top-and-later-at-the-bottom columns, so it reads like the actual posts in the thread itself did; you'd think that would be an easy enough thing for people to understand and practice, but not so these days. Seems as if people mostly just toss shit wherever they can get it to fit.

I took one, too; can't stand that shit.

the only part I disliked about those screencaps is that it could become difficult to follow who is replying to who if the thread was really active.

I've been here too long. God I miss it all so much

A bit, but that's less of an issue here due to the ID system particular boards use. Of course, the idea behind anonymous discussion anyhow is that you don't know who you're talking to to begin with, or even just the same person, though having visible replies to particular posts can help mitigate the trail of who is speaking to whom. I'd still vastly prefer the orderly sort of screencaps, to the ones people tend to do now. Hell, at times I've been annoyed enough to try to rebuild the ones people have made, like back when that thread was still alive all that time back. The original cap image was a fucking mess of shit all over the place (pun not intended despite it being about showershitter).

I'm rather glad I still keep my old screencaps around. Been at least lurking since 2006 or so, possibly earlier as I switched machines and might have lost some stuff along the way.

Shit dude, I remember reading some vague shit about world2ch and about how an SA goon named Chris clones its imageboard section. I tell you, its not nostalgia, Social Media killed the internet. Nowadays you can't even call raids anymore because there's always going to be some white night lurking around. It sucks man

Yeah, the internet was certainly different back then. These days everything's harder about rules, the old Anonymous name has been dragged through the mud (to the point those here would rather just shorthand as "user" when talking to/about others) and turned into activist ilk, and the internet on the whole is much more monitored, both for outright illegal content and by noses that feel they're missing shekels when someone posts something to freely download. I can't personally agree with what people used to get up to posting, but I miss that more free, "wild west" sort of era. I mean hell, if memory serves, we're at the point where fucking halfchan was getting hit with DMCAs over screenshots from Fallout 4 (or some other normalfag game).

I highly doubt that any imageboard will ever be able to grow an organic userbase again, one free of the likes of reddit, tumblr, SJWs, social media whore, etc, or even just exiles from other imageboards. The cancer has spread too deep. Much as I like 8ch, we have suffered an infection from rather early on (Wheelzebub having welcomed reddit in with open arms), while older halfchan had the benefit of having grown its posterbase (aside from the very early posters being SA refugees) organically, molded in the fires of Holla Forums, and having been before the rise of reddit and the like existed and could establish colonies (remember back when fucking ebaumsworld of all things was considered the biggest annoyance?).

We've held out so far here in Holla Forums.

Yeah, at this point I expect it really is the last bastion of at least some of the older mindset. Still, if anything the site has been an interesting experiment. I just wish that it wasn't just a handful of boards that were really active, but I expect that' a mixture of having so many total boards you can't keep them all permanently visible in the header or footer, and that only a few boards really saw exoduses from halfchan to begin with.

Could have also done without Wheelz allowing outright enemies of the site set up a local camp to operate out of though.

I'm seeing some real vintage shit here.

Checked.

Along those lines, here's another.

The imageboard experiment has just about reached its end, I think. The culture accumulated and calcified until it became a burden, and because it grew organically out of the format it can't be shed easily. Maybe textboards are the way forward.

Then the cycle will just begin anew.

I'm pretty sure old text-only boards were the stepping stone that led to imageboards to begin with. Unless you're suggesting looping the board cycle, where text boards give rise to imageboards, which then give rise to text boards again as imageboards get too popular, and then returning to the imageboard format once shit gets abandoned. Though, that would imply the normalfags flooding the internet would get bored and leave. But really, that's one of the biggest issues, I think: In making the internet more accessible to those not as tech savvy, the entire ecosystem got flooded by normalfags, and then shit like "Faux News" happens and the plebs all start looking into places like halfchan, as well as here to a degree these days as MSM seems to enjoy trying to shit up our stronghold by covering the site (though the fact that, last I heard, 8ch.net isn't directly googlable helps a bit).

Still makes me laugh that apparently one of the earliest anonymous memes was a cat someone in Japan made with ASCII (the medium having been text only boards at the time), holding a sign that read something like "Fuck Off" in moon. Said sign turned out to be rather exploitable and the text easily replaceable with whatever.

I think the cultural burden of imageboards is too great to return. More media-focused doesn't make sense because there are already sites occupying that niche and media makes sites too vulnerable to the tide of outside content and to theft and distribution, which brings unwanted attention. Raw text is the least transmissible medium left and one that's compatible with the attitudes.

Half of them left and half surprisingly converted to being anons.

True. However, Firetires was a man of his word, and the site he developed was a site to have absolute freedom of speech, even if enemies of Holla Forums were to stay here. They had that freedom as well.

Imageboards work best when they're just recognizable enough to still get new posters, but not well known enough to get remotely popular with the masses. Between that, and halfchan's old reputation protecting it from a lot that knew of it but didn't want to venture into the abyss, the flow of newfags was enough that Holla Forums (acting as the most popular board on the site and the one most newcomers would head to first to see what it was all about) could handle it, helping mold the ones that survived the fire to become a part of the mass ("lurk moar" ideology needs to make a comeback bad), while those that couldn't stand the banter, the porn, the gore, etc would go back to where they came from. However, you start getting MSM reporting actively on the sites activities (both halfchan and here have suffered), and interest from people that might not have otherwise known begins to surge. At least halfchan can act as a distraction for normalfags wanting a dose of imageboard culture, and in the past they've taken the heat for shit fullanons here did. I suspect that's why MSM now seems to make sure people know it's 8ch and not halfchan in specifying where they are obviously hoping people will flood and dilute.

Anyhow, if things do go back to text only, I'd wager there'd either need to be offsite image uploads, or people would have to get back into ACSII and copypasta.

I'd argue that conversion wasn't a full success though. Old halfchan exiles don't have the same tastes and mindset as reddit fags, and I'd wager that the latter aren't all that willing to give up what they enjoy. Thus the collective user here is some sort of hybrid of disgruntled halfchan refugee (preferably one of the ones that left sooner rather than later) and reddit filth. I'm not sure how fully the latter will ever be properly assimilated into something more resembling the former (and thus bring the ratio a bit more in favor of actual anons), especially when I've seen some posters at times claim that no one in their right mind would even take the concept of "lurk moar" seriously, since the rules of the internet "are just a meme."

True, but you have to ask yourself where to draw a line. Arguably, allowing an outright malevolence to fester on your site will do much more damage to it than removing it quickly will. I'd agree that the site needs to remain as pro-free speech as possible, but when a group is actively trying to make your site a shithole, something needs to be done about, lest they subvert or ruin the site. It shouldn't have had to come to 76/sp/ and that fucking obnoxious furfag bui to have blown /int*/ out the door.
archive.is/d8aiU

Admittedly though the question is a real conundrum, and the premise for a site promising freedom of speech easily exploited by those that want it gone.

Man of his word my fucking ass
Dude was a expert in doublethink, he supported raids on normal boards but when it came to some reddit board coming over there he threw a fit because he didn't want people attacking reddit.

His mind probably isn't too different form his body.

Holla Forums oc

Not even going to read.
Abandon thread.

dude no

I have found something utterly horrific.
it is….. Californian dreaming
https:// forums.civfanatics.com /threads/roll-ii-rule.611783/ page-2#post-14685876
beware this drug nightmare.

The leg of my pants

user you're supposed to post forum autism, not be forum autism. pic unrelated. just posting a classic.

Is… is this what green-text was derived from?
hory shit

I really miss old halfchan.

posting some old shit.

I can't say for sure as I wasn't big into the internet back in 1997, but I would expect that it was a way to differentiate an actual reply to what the poster was addressing. So yeah, very similar to greentext being used for quotation, though I would wager the beginnings to have been more along the line of the way responding to emails generally has a copy of the prior message(s) as a default, above where the user is to type a response.

On a related note to that third image in , I initially didn't make the connection, but after having read some more stuff, that comment about "meowers" prompting possible deletion of that board makes that image an artifact of what was apparently known as the "Meow Wars." Saw this archived page on the matter a while back on a thread on Holla Forums talking about the history of online message boards (particularly usenet). Bit of an interesting section of message board history, really:
archive.is/NQZsk

forums.spacebattles.com/forums/non-sci-fi-debates.7/

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Done.

I hate how most users there came after 2013.
Hell is real and we're living in it.

the internet used to be a lot less edgy and serious back then, huh?

What the fuck?

I believe we just discovered archived evidence that Holla Forums existed before /new/ and even 4chan itself. Amazing.

You are very clearly underage. Punk rock neo-nazi skinhead culture goes back to the 60s in some proto-forms. Also hating niggers and kikes was quite common before WWII broke out

It's a fucking joke, you autist. Calm your tits.

this just means absolutely nothing has changed in nigger community and the same fucking stereotypes apply now as they applied 50 years ago

Was the last one about that guy who made an autistic texturepack of castlevania?

Old shit you say? I have ridiculous amounts of demotivators from Holla Forums and also for some reason xbox kid edits.

Next time a lol thread crops up, you should just go full-tilt and spam the edits; they've been in a downward spiral ever since people stopped posting The Bus comics.

I got a bunch of old shit saved, but it's more macros than it is screencaps.

There was that really autistic guy here who thought that Mario 3D world was a "soulless" game and that Mario 64 was better, which legit made me kek.

But I guess merely having shit taste isn't the kind of autism you're looking for.

Gotchu famalam.
This should be it.

If only they knew Kancolle would come out…

How has he not killed himself yet?

Have you never replied to an email?

COSMO NOOOOOOO

anonymous never meant anything other than bunch of internet guys messing up shit. when internet celebrities jumped in to make a bank on the anonymous case, 4chan already abandoned it

same thing happened to "alt-right"

It has to be coming soon. Last I bothered to check up on ol' cosmo, he was e-begging because he was almost out of money.

He did not do well at that championship at all. Must feel awful getting destroyed by an autistic jew.

The funniest part about this guy is how he considers himself "normal" and not the total dweeb he is. Normal people don't spend all day defending a child's game company's every move. He also looks like a total goob as well.

Maybe he'll speedrun it.

Cosmo is going back into speedrunning. :^)

surprising considering he shat on speed running after deciding to speed run his life into a ditch by pretending to be a womyn. I'm guessing his just wants to speed run breath of the goyim? Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

and just like that, all self-defeating memories of adolescence lightened and floated away– it really wasn't so bad after all

Warning: Weapons grade autism ahead

I've known a couple autists who have managed to spend THOUSANDS of dollars on one game at an arcade when they went to Japan. Literally more than one guy on seperate trips. I know this because they are braindamaged and can't help blurt out this type of fucked up shit in a crowded room with their autistic scream-talk. They just went there first thing every morning and started shovelling money in. One of them was "waiting for a girl" who saw him for 5 minutes and never showed up again. And then just flew home to collect even more government money. Probably to prepare for round two of having their fucked up brain exploited by the blinking lights of the eastern jew.

what game was it, faggot?

Truer words have never been spoken, my 12 year old addiction was she males

Hey, is that some Xanax I see there?

Go search other people's couches for change, you junkie fuck.

I don't know specifically but it isn't even anything good. One of those stupid newer ones where you have cards and shit and poorly drawn waifus fly spastically everywhere. If some autist spent 1000 bucks to beat some bullethell game from the 90s they would be my hero rather than the object of my scorn

I… I'm not even sure how to react

These are fascinating.

I hate this guy so much.

archive.is/5ljal
pastebin.com/PTYnKuK4
he is still amongst us

Have some more.

Here they are
The Castlevania 64 defense squad

Can someone screencap this strand and repost it in the 4AM thread on the 21st I have had enough for today but I am curious and I am off on Tuesdays thanks

Why can you not do it?

I wish everyone on Holla Forums posted like this.
That way we'd have everyone shitposting in one persons blog and everyone else talking about videogames. But no we have to keep our cool as if our name, face, and address are all rolled up in our post somehow Seriously why not write out a hole paragraph. I mean what's it gonna do? You most likely are already up to waste an hour or more just lurking, why not write a bit and at least feel like your can pretend you did something.

He was in a thread made two days ago, by the way:

He probably thinks we're the same person

All these memories

Anybody have that vid saved? The only anons who will actually lurk before posting are the ones with enough guts to handle chemo.

Shit like that needs to circulate more before this site is cucked entirely.

Very interesting link. I've branched out several degrees from hyperlinks within the article itself.

IIRC there's a board culture preservation and discussion board somewhere on this site, but I can't remember it. I've read some half-decent stories on Readtext.org as well

readtext.org/news/fbi-goes-after-ads-hackers/
readtext.org/history/confession-of-codez-kid/
readtext.org/humor/little-known-facts-computers/

Go back to cuckchan if you can't take the piss, faggot.

you never let me down Holla Forums.

Bump. Want to read before it dies.

It's from some edgy art movie, you're not missing out on anything.

Like the other user said, its from some shit movie trying way too hard to be edgy

Will the internet ever be fun again?

Look up "Cleve" from RPG Codex. Treasure chest of insanity. An American born Australian who claims to be the last Neanderthal, has built a bunker in his back yard in preparation of the end times, and has been working on his own RPG for about ten years. And the most amazing thing is one of his craziest stories turned out to be true.

no

is that the video that got some guy banned and made that picture of the ban that said "banned for posting a video of some guy fucking a dead child in a bathtub full of shit and maggots" or whatever?