Share Thread: +50% chaika edition

We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet, shit like bittorents and IPFS.Read a book or something if you want to catchup SLOWPOKE:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients,PREPARE:https://www.privacytools.io/,https://thatoneprivacysite.net/,Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/,RUURS.webm:
For the full list,gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/tree/master

'Check IGG-Games first before making a request, please check that the other links are still up before posting''
'For Wii ISO`s first check Roms+ISO'
'For GOG first check the May 16th GOG dump (Mega Archives) and the site under Check before posting'
pcgamingwiki.com Useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola volafile.io/r/HF33Go
CheckingBeforePosting gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/CheckingBeforePosting
Archives gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Archives
PC gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/PC Hopefully this will now be more visible, If a archive requires the entering of a password check the archives, specifically the thread it came from.
Consoles gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/Consoles
GnuLinux gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/GnuLinux
V-OST gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/V-OST
OP-CopyPasta gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/blob/master/OP-CopyPasta

Use:MegaTools,Jdownloader,MegaSync(extensions:Firefox,Chrome),MegaDownloader and most likely some others from previous threads/MegaDownloader or MegaTools.

Guide to a Happy Share Thread Only hosting,did not write
Leechers
1. Before you request,search online for the file you want,even use distributed search engines e.g.InfraSearch,Opencola,YaCy,FAROO.See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible.If you have the cover art of the file you want,post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread,links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces,lines,keys&passwords split in the post),including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client,make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:,so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders
1. When in doubt,upload.Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password,key, or generator.Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so,to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection,it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet,I2P,Gnunet,distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile edition
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files,like images and music,be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped.When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow,codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files.Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else.For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt,archive as a single [or split file if too large],then upload.

Also at >>>/scurv/87 There are bunkers incase 8ch falls of the cliff again:Nntpchan:i2p.rocks/nntpchan/ ,g7c54d4b7yva4ktpbaabqeu2yx6axalh4gevb44afpbwm23xuuya.b32.i2p/ ,oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/overchan.games-0.html ,nsfl.tk/overchan.games-0.html ,2hu-ch.org/catalog-overchan.games.html.Alternatives: endchan.xyz/v/res/1175.html ,8ch.pl/v/res/501.html ,librechan.net/v/res/86.html (Dead)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!hUVTSKZK!0u9wXEpLTLYOM1MRbe_WScgLMgZwPPxf1d_kLWqHaxU
searx.me/?q=Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! +Plus download&categories=general
ipfs.io/ipfs/Qmd4NJs3FNYAN5DEhC5BBKRCo6n1ND1kNMiN3KTJbHLuxA/Baroque
mega.nz/#F!5Z9wGIJL!IyTb9mIsBrs1VW-nCdPkGQ
volafile.io/r/9maj99ag
mega.nz/#!LshnjQ7R!syAWvnZs5bOuhqtCEE5eB3hl28VorhHav_ckKw-dgCw
mega.nz/#!a8wTVQQZ!t9gPZLH9bOd1Tuwc5ElX6gYtggB7gltSjsAA6bO4VC8
patreon.com/MariachiEntertainmentSystem
loudr.fm/release/mariachi-entertainment-system/yPfGh
play.google.com/store/music/artist/Mariachi_Entertainment_System?id=Afzanyxhqol6ok2sug454o2bvsi&pageId=118201776201115988549
mega.nz/#!7l01TZSD!1N3Ro5ALOa7zGSTF0o001pq79-LeskIvhywUBH4dDgc
mega/#!2plRWZrB!zVDUBhrFvapZWBDUPWae0C9EQUYBMr4FVxf3TeChz0M
mega.nz/#!URZzUIZQ!AIA7zYel04qa0lcc5SSGkFux6lwNSYv7Tm0OfdZgvAI
mega.nz/#!8VYAAAyL!QfVypViOoWmkOMy8kv2I2I9vxFoDO2lhqL-G9avt7BA
mega.nz/#!pYAxCY6K!ZVxlWzd2OsgTiweHmBnxfxguwnS6AssUuus9g9HGkbg
mega.nz/#!4RRGAKCB!FbyzspPpwgvJLLe8bzO6yaj3RLINt4gQf8dNs2yQDIA
mega.nz/#!IlRECR6K!oVrGWQ32x...HMqUcIVnfO8jIA
mega.nz/#!J8pzmDCQ!4iJyYk9pS...6IyJudn3Cd7VLk
mega.nz/#!YtBFWJoD!ikpdsL05H...oe3U2c3_lOpFeg
mega.nz/#!k9BCkQSA!9h0nT7VZC...69XQ3ATiU-qVnE
drive.google.com/open?id=0B53bfTc-3B4SVVoxc0dzekVNMmc
mega.nz/#!IlRECR6K!oVrGWQ32xtQ6u2ne2aOqOeWLqQTVdHMqUcIVnfO8jIA
mega.nz/#!J8pzmDCQ!4iJyYk9pSi9nPQOM74uVjzTDuEEQc6IyJudn3Cd7VLk
mega.nz/#!k9BCkQSA!9h0nT7VZCDldalebgNegqBPI1ps5b69XQ3ATiU-qVnE
mega.nz/#!YtBFWJoD!ikpdsL05HxloF99dlDGtlxxK3LCLKoe3U2c3_lOpFeg
mega.nz/#!1dIXlIiT!wI4XXoW1exAr4fIfs3XWHbDK1AfYpirg8keB-_B3xRU
mega.nz/#!wRhXVDaZ!A1V1rlutkuQqzT_KEGuaJf3GJfyEb2Wqck_XzH6oKeo
mega.nz/#!8Bo0RDxZ!B4ciyeD7bh3RcYfHTov9CZAWXZhdW0ENzns5oh0_Huo
mega.nz/#!RZ5QTYoA!cV_nYhlu3ZvADMh-ehsOUN6TdbBwzZ9-h_w3RiK3DJ0
volafile.io/get/K-fQ1mSNpvwZ/sharethread autism.rar
mega.nz/#!wIpHBLyY!r8zbHo08uAW5tklHoDsYVgY9kwzzecAaJH_dwKNdBWE
searx.me/
ragnarokbattleoff.xpg.uol.com.br/downloads.html
mega.nz/#F!TZIGnAYC!k544u4uyjvRKjftkIuWfew
mega.nz/#!mAJgWL4Q!GdNmsCwOaVhJhjvGNIQuM5LGus2Bl_yR7Ffk2XvkTdY
searx.me/?q=Nights of Azure OST download&categories=generalhttps://searx.me/?q=Nights of Azure OST download&categories=general
mega.nz/#F!lgdygALR!KOY_fDm4D6tS8uVVe0mFrw
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=765211
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Prey
instamp3.ws/download/nier-automata-ost.html
dl.orangedox.com/VkRpl0sYfL6eT9fkER
torrentz2.eu/search?f=Commander Keen
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9gbU5nDSb6pM3RVZzd1ajc3cGM
drive.google.com/uc?id=0Bx--gOjcw1pocVdmU2JDTlBMVnM
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B8H1GY0FDWW_bWh4TWNjeGlQQjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im using qtorrent, which torrent sources are controlled by the cia?

looking for dead or alive 5 ver 1.09A with dlc

Please archive Need for Speed Carbon Collector's Edition. It's very underrated.

Looking for this shit too.

Everyone needs this shit. The servers are still up, last I heard. It's basically one of the only feasible ways to toge fuckers online.

How do i add a game to the archives? I really don't want my movies mega to get lost.

I want to know this too.

So what happened to the last thread?

we just don't know

Can I share candy?

can someone reupload arcanum(preferably the GoG version) to the vola?

Just started posting The Escapists; the game is alright, but I instantly fell in love with the OST the moment I heard it. Do FLAC rips of the music exist? Does anyone have them? If not, can anyone post the game rips?

Requesting Original war, any version is fine as long have the English voices.

I still have the tab up and I can share what were shared last thread

Do it.

Creepy Castle
mega.nz/#!hUVTSKZK!0u9wXEpLTLYOM1MRbe_WScgLMgZwPPxf1d_kLWqHaxU

Hollow Knight
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a4d69c0b2c18fee6XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD74ba34e44e9d905e8XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD26ef850&dn=Hollow+Knight-CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Musou Orochi Z [MULTI2][PCDVD][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]:2-8c-51b-dd-f77-d3c-affd2-fea64-b27f-2603-f0c-cca-e2

Rodea the Sky Soldier
3-20a98-09eb8-9f94c-74807a0-4065e-b82d-470-db4-de

Metroid Prime Pinball (U).zip:4-ec-fd-d-139-f55-f21b-4a5-dfa25-66932-c2a8-ee5-4c-65 [NDS] Top Nintendo DS games (all English) (rated by IGN and Gamespot):7c-404-68b-088-ccab-ade42-651bd-626e-ae658-074a-67

Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! +Plus / もっと 姉、ちゃんとしようよっ! + Plus
searx.me/?q=Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! +Plus download&categories=general

Andrei Tarkovsky's Stalker (1979) - 1080p x265 HEVC - RUS (ENG SUBS) [BRSHNKV]:a-08adab-0ca7a4-b4039-1109e-781bb5-ed2df-2e35-0e

BAROQUE [English][WII-Scrubber][USA][aceone][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]:e-83-31-d9-d61-dc-b09-8-a-255d-d7f-578402-1189-c175-f5

Baroque stuff
/ipfs/Qmd4NJs3FNYAN5DEhC5BBKRCo6n1ND1kNMiN3KTJbHLuxA
ipfs.io/ipfs/Qmd4NJs3FNYAN5DEhC5BBKRCo6n1ND1kNMiN3KTJbHLuxA/Baroque

Neotokyo OST
mega.nz/#F!5Z9wGIJL!IyTb9mIsBrs1VW-nCdPkGQ

Drakengard 3s OST
mega:#!vF1m1ajI!LKkD0mmpg3xk2jXOfiu5PWDNHPOJsI-jxM2_m_yg8TI

The movies plus expansion
#!AIMXwTBS!7jDtVMkzZAHoGqchDfOxcGtgLsJxNh3VAheS_BPFiM8

2TB PS2 collection [Celebrations] 85-17-B29-D393C-291AA-331E9-F479B-376732-1B20-0-ED

1TB of GOG games volafile.io/r/9maj99ag

Return of the Jedi Despecialized Edition v2.5
mega.nz/#!LshnjQ7R!syAWvnZs5bOuhqtCEE5eB3hl28VorhHav_ckKw-dgCw

Forgot a couple

Dungeon Siege & Legends of Aranna Expansion:e-7-28-7eee-d494-3e8f8-f8d8a1d-1d8d-3bdc65-dea3-01

Fallout OST+UST
mega.nz/#!a8wTVQQZ!t9gPZLH9bOd1Tuwc5ElX6gYtggB7gltSjsAA6bO4VC8

If you mean Moar Screenshots, it 404'd earlier today at 150 posts. If you mean the one posted before this one, Mark removed it. Unfortunately the OP was using the previous gitgud account. However I apperciate the support of the other user, regardless of our personal takes on being OP.

What type of candy? Sadly I don't belive the matter transport nesscesary to send has arrived yet.

Embed realated: Need For Speed Carbon repack MrDJ:ed9f-8754c-393-5ea-0b5-e5-07811-b1f-b-de-502d08-9-81 size 2.58 GB

I had already managed to add most of the shared stuff (manily anything that wasn't a search link) and such before it died. However now techonology is being a pain when trying to copy it over to the working machine,nothing new. Thanks for saving me the time of digging through the archive on the archive machine and typing out everything manully, apperciated.

whoops.

Sour candy.

Ah yes,sometimes I forget Mark uses these threads and keeps them around. I assume he deleted the last one on request?

Not the case, I checked back in a little while after my last post to find the 404 page. Upon checking the board log it said that Mark deleted. I would assume though Mark read my posts and deletedd the thread based off of them.

So grape falvoured then?

Blueberry

volafile.io/r/9maj99ag

Oh good some stuff hasn't expired yet, I was not going to download the torrent cause I have the majority of stuff in it.

What software would you guys suggest for making images of discs? It's been something like 15-20 years since I last had to do this so all the software's changed on me and I can't seem to find anything that works or isn't full of DRM-compliant cancer or shareware/trial garbage.

Requesting EDF 4.1 with the mission DLC packs. The game I got from IGG doesnt have them, and the torrents I saw so far only include the cosmetic dlcs.

Personally I would recomend WinCemu.

Did you even spend 5 seconds checking the gitgud OP? (specifically PC) There are several things related to it that should still be up. Polite sage.

Still requesting digital version of bonecraft (the RELOADED release is fucking shit and stuff)

DoA is at 1.09H apparently. you just need updates and the DLC honestly. As updates can be moved right into your install and work fine, same with DLC.

A share thread isn't complete without Chaika.

whens nier:automata soundtrack?

CDBurnerXP

So, I tried to add the bullshitty parts to the hash, but nothing happened.

How do I magnet?

Thanks but I'm a dumb person though
Where should I apply the "and add the following line to the dlc list: 411380 Mission Pack 2: Extreme Battle" instruction?

and that's the sole 'instruction' i got for one dlc, not the other.

Hello friends! I'm new to this whole 'illegally downloading things from the internet' scene.

In the #F!YBV1DSqD!tbI7PdaTxD_m2wEr8D7KaA link thing, one of the downloads says 'sub fix'. What is it? What should I do with it? Serious answers only please!

Can someone get me a full rip of this illustration book by Street Fighter artist Akiman?

In the MGS 2 Mega link, there's a 'sub fix' download. What's that about?

I just grabbed it off pb

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ed9f8754c3935ea0b5e507811b1fbde502d08981&dn=Need+For+Speed+NFS+Carbon+Collectors+Edition+repack+Mr+DJ&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Princess Bubblegum.

I'm looking for the original TOCA trilogy (not the Race Driver series), but can't find it anywhere (at least not 1/3, for 2 there's a torrent over a TPB but I don't know how legit it might be).
I could get the PSX versions and use an emulator, but I'd honestly rather not.

I've been looking for links to this mariachi cover thing, but they are nowhere to be found.
patreon.com/MariachiEntertainmentSystem
loudr.fm/release/mariachi-entertainment-system/yPfGh
play.google.com/store/music/artist/Mariachi_Entertainment_System?id=Afzanyxhqol6ok2sug454o2bvsi&pageId=118201776201115988549

If anyone wants to share, be my guest.

Odallus mega is down, anyone have a gog rip?

Requesting "Total Annihilation: Commander Pack" GOG version

fucking kenny…

Don't worry, I found it.

He's a total bro.

then
FUCKING POST IT YOU COMPLETE FAGGOT

bump

Probably not the latest version but it werks , i'll put it on volafile

Does anyone know if there's any version of Race 07 out there with all the DLCs?

Whoever uploaded that ton of GOG games on vola, thank you. Got a lot of good installers out of it, shame I didn't get all Broken Sword games since time ran out.

If that user is here, will you possibly upload the set again some other time?

Fucking post it, you double nigger. This is a share thread, not a spoonfeeding thread. Share!

Anyone has Max: an autistic journey?

let the fucking failed chaika meme die already

now you've done it

mwee

Does anybody have magnets for Zelda Breath of the Wild for WiiU and it's updates and DLCs? I'm fucking tired of MEGA's file size limits (I'm on loonix, so no Megadownloader for me) and GoogleDrive missing files.

MegaTools is crossplatform so it may be in your repo. However on system which uses bash I couldn`t get it to download because of (#,! either or),not even after escaping. You may have better luck though.>>12104716
I would assume that it would either undub (implant the Japanese voices) it or improve on the translation. As with using the two archives may provide more context.

I see it on Sadpanda. And nhentai. Is it incomplete or something?

I use rmega. Not really sure why I stopped using megatools.

Chaika Super Deepthroat Simulator

find it for me anywhere but this thread on Holla Forums
and even here it's nothing but a bad memory, perpetuated by the same faggot

As long as Holla Forums remains a bunch of obnoxious weaboos, along with mark. It will stay alive beyond the sun burning out.

Holla Forums also loves the switch dog, so I can't hate Holla Forums.

Bumping for this, somebody buy it. I can't right now.

take your shitty dog back to /furry/

Why are you pretending to be the master of memes? Fuck off back to cuckchan.

because forcing memes is halfchan tier, you nigger

no one likes that gay deformed dog except furries and underage beaners whom are both mentally unstable unwanted dregs that are nothing short of nu/v/, that's the truth.

The only reason ou autistic losers even like it, is due to the notion it's deformed, ugly, short, beady eyes, potatoes shaped body, you know, just like you underage mexican kids flooding infinitechan since that so called second exodus and again with the election. You are clearly a 4cuck nu/v/, probably from 2011 and had no idea what an imageboard was until that very same year on top of being again, some underage mexican. Am I right little third world memer? Little third world memer who only got a damned ISP fucking in 2010 and started acting like you owned the damn place cause you were on kikebook and funnycuck?

Switch dog wasn't forced, it was concesual. Thank you very much!

Anyone got Ty the Tasmanian Tiger?

Is there any art of switch dog being scratched, broken, making loud and shrill noises etc to coincide with the failed launch yet?

It was forced, I was there. More people were trying to come up with far better idea than the idiotic loli garbage, or the autsitic Ara ara shit and actually come up with something that made actual sense.

The idea of a fucking little girl hiding in the switch, and how the fucking joycons apparently give it more 'power' which makes no fucking sense when the power of the damned console remains the same whether or not the fucking the controllers are in, which effectively make the shitty Wendy's design garbage cause it's fucking stupid.

The Dog shit was fucking retarded too, it's literally just a faggot reason for furries to push their faggot agenda once again and get praise and attention for their inability to draw let alone sketch without having to adhere to actual fucking skilled individuals such as Loomis and other greats.

The only people who actually like this shit are underage, non-white and obviously mentally ill furries who think fucking animals is absolutely fine, purely because deep down inside, they feel that they're so damned hideous that they have to force themselves on fucking animals at the same time magically make up bullshit about animals always giving 'consent' when I'm positive if animals could speak, I'm sure they wouldn't want to be used and abused by a bunch of retarded ass beaner children who think fucking donkey's is 'normal', as it is with dogs on the street'.

Disgusting. Learn to fucking draw instead this gay crap, but then again, you won't and will end up offing yourself due to your mental instabilities like every other autistic attention-seeking furryfaggot kek.

Do you know how autistic and gay you sound right now asking for such a thing?

Calm down, NIDF.

Lad

bcd9bb is that you?

How am I defending Nintendo when I'm saying being a faggot furry is wrong?

How does that compute? Does that make any sense to you? Or do you just enjoy the thought of fucking deformed animals that mirror your own defects from birth?

furries are gay, plain and simple, and if you're a furry, you're clearly mentally ill. don't get mad that you're not in your little hug box where your furry friends will leap to protect you and you autistic fetish for wanting to fuck what's essentially an toddler furry child dog baby.

for this week im on a connection that actually allows me to torrent. what do i need to torrent right now before I go back to my shitty internet next week?

You're confusing a forced meme with avatarfagging.

I just wanted to be spooped.

Is there honestly a difference at this point? The people who push autistic forced memes are the same mentally retarded morons who avatarfag like there's no tomorrow. It's all about recognition, or what they believe in their twisted mind is recognition when it's more along the lines of some miserable mentally ill furryfaggot wishing he had the proper nuclear family that cared for him, rather than having a deadbeat jaded father, an idiotic kike full time like-like impersonator and their gibs and autismbux. Oh and the fact these same faggots constantly have to show their deformed gooches, pozz'd assholes and micro-tweeters, man feet, and man holes thinking it's viable and apart of Holla Forums when it's not, it's fucking gay bro, gay and sick. It's worse when people goad these faggots into doing gay shit on camera for them to spam all over Holla Forums some mentally ill underage queer kid with shit up his ass all on the front page to fulfill that little twinkster's fantasy.

It's disgusting really, Autism is one hell of a disease, sadly the only cure is lead.

I just came to this thread to read on your mental breakdown.
Please continue.

It's pretty obvious you're getting paid to talk shit about art that directly references nintendo products so that nothing can be made that mentions the fucked up launch as a PR stunt. How much does ninty even pay shills like you?

Holy fucking shit. Look at all of this prime delicious butthurt. An even better reason to keep posting the cute lil' doggo. :3c

Look at these posts. This is why Holla Forums is shit.

Strongly Consider Suicide
Now, stay on topic. I just remembered I could share some goodies here.

You know if you've been around for nearly as long as you imply you'd know that all the people who maintained the share threads prior to Josh avatarfagged one way or another like \ Hitler and the original Chaikafag, after the original Chaikafag left the other one started out by using alternative images and everybody told him to use Chaika.

And Chaika is from 2ch.net, however 8/a/ one autist promised thousands of pictures of Chaika and to stay on the front page always and boy did he deliver and thus a 2ch.net image spread to Holla Forums.

What mental breakdown? I'm not a homosexual furry like you are who apparently thinks someone merely speaking the truth, the same truth many other anons before me have said multiple times to you mentally ill retards, but due to being mentally ill in the first place, it bounces off your thick hydrocephalic skulls you little CWCs were born with, on top of that inflated ego and sense of self-worth you seem to have there buddy.

I talk shit about any art that's garbage, this could have been about any other faggot console and I would have said exactly the same as I said. I don't even own a fucking switch, let alone any god damned chinktendo console and yet you're trying to tell me I'm shilling for them?

All because I'm hurting your feelings over some faggot forced meme furry shit? You and that other autsitic moron who thinks I'm the one having a mebtal breakdown when you are actually autistic enough to go on about "prime delicious butthurt" and "lil' doggo :3c" like a fucking dA furaffinity loser is just too fucking funny man.

You're clearly both from 4cuck and are promptly the reason why Holla Forums has become shit as of late, and I wouldn't be surprised if both of you were non-white on top of being underage and living in third world shitholes to boot.

This is nu/v/ ladies and gentlemen, mentally ill faggots in so much denial, they need to scream shill, mental breakdown, and act more of a flamboyant faggot/kissless virgin to try and make it seem like I'm the outsider.

wew, just wew, You kikes really did a number on these saps, that's for fucking sure.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, it's a shame we have to deal with this, and hopefully we'll rid ourselves of these mentally ill wastes of space and hopefully get our Holla Forums back. Remember, 4cuck fell because of the shitskins/non-whites that flooded the damn website in droves, and I'm sure you remember the exact year too.

Which color of chaika is better for mastubation purposes?

I don't care who maintains the share threads, avatarfagging is fucking autistic and is a clear attempt at begging for attention just like using a trip is used for the exact same purpose. Plus why are you trying to tell me what the fuck a Chaika is when I never said anything negative about Chaika to begin with. Either way, people who avatarfag are clearly mentally deficient and are merely using it as a means to an end to try and feel popular and 'special' due to their lives being miserable and filled with equally mentally unwell individuals like them

red

If you want more check out

Look mang, the second Chaikafag tried some other alternative images but everyone told him to just use Chaika then he posted with Chaika's chicken image and the share threads hit off again. I quite clearly remember this.And that explanation for what Chaika is more is for the other guy.

Good fucking god. I'm getting abs from laughing so hard.

MP3
mega.nz/#!7l01TZSD!1N3Ro5ALOa7zGSTF0o001pq79-LeskIvhywUBH4dDgc

FLAC
mega/#!2plRWZrB!zVDUBhrFvapZWBDUPWae0C9EQUYBMr4FVxf3TeChz0M

I'll agree if it makes you calm down, like holy shit

That's not even me? What's with you retards getting all uppity trying to link random posts to one another because someone made you shit your diaper.

I don't get how you furries can act like you're a bunch of bad asses, but if we were to take this over on VoIP, none of you spineless queers would bother opening your mouths, or you'd just be sounding like typical effiminate mentally ill non-white children incapable of doing anything but making assumptions and being poor as you are ugly and retarded.

I don't need that from you cause I don't need a retard to agree with me when it's clear Holla Forums is nothing short of retarded furry kids who can't handle being made fun of without chimping out and acting like literal retarded niggers/mexican kids on their first outing on ebaum's world.

This is Holla Forums now. this is nu/v/, retarded furries, literal homosexuals and non-whites running around thinking they're the top dogs around here when I pity the miserable lives you live.

Somehow, I feel like you're either some sad inbred kike, a mixed mutt that's overcompensating super hard due to his own minority complex, or a schizophrenic. Either way, reported.

Lel why are you so angry man the only one chimping out here is you. What kind of autist gets so triggered over a gay drawing?

I'm tempted to tell you who all the avatarfags are on Holla Forums who actually still post from a couple years ago or more, just to see you be eaten away with paranoia like those dogs with things on their heads.

Archive this immediately, It's super rare.
FLAC Only
mega.nz/#!URZzUIZQ!AIA7zYel04qa0lcc5SSGkFux6lwNSYv7Tm0OfdZgvAI

snagged

Mine works.

That's some strange projection there, where you need to over fabricate some story about your own insecurities. But then there's the word that shows that you're just some communist pinko fuckwit from Holla Forums and/or an actual kike.

I mean after all, your posting nigger macros, on top of trying to push schizophrenia on me using typical Holla Forums tactics, then making and announcing reports that are unwarranted. Explain to me why you need to report me after losing an argument when all I did was show my distaste for furries and how you all act mentally unstable?

Are you that insecure with your plans on taking over Holla Forums with your leftist rhetoric that when you're unable to push your bullshit onto people like me, you have to abuse the moderators to your advantage?

You raise a compelling point, but all that anger doesn't do well to health

MP3
mega.nz/#!8VYAAAyL!QfVypViOoWmkOMy8kv2I2I9vxFoDO2lhqL-G9avt7BA
FLAC
mega.nz/#!pYAxCY6K!ZVxlWzd2OsgTiweHmBnxfxguwnS6AssUuus9g9HGkbg

Almost gave me a god damn heart attack, you sneaky fuck.
That would be a whole new level of pissed.

I'm not leftist. Way to throw out every single piece of your credibility out the window. You god damn imbecile.

Can you please stop?
I am also annoyed the dog version of the switch is pushed instead of the loli inside a milf one but that doesn't mean you need to derail a whole thread with your autism.
You're painful to look at, just stop, you're not doing anyone any favor and I'm pretty sure anyone that might have agreed with you before now they are long gone.
Just stop.

So far you have no proof to back that up, and only started riling against avatarfagging because i told you that is what it was and you seem to have magically forgotten when Holla Forumsirgins were having fun putting Chaika on everything over 2-3 years ago depending on how you count calender dates.

Are the mario and luigi from BiS the ones from Superstar Saga, or the babies in PiT?

A bit off-topic, but I think 06b822 might be another user name "TheUltimateKoopa". That specific user exhibited many traits of aggression and "Internet tough guy" syndrome, along with excessive cursing. Guy is a moderator or BrawlBrstms3 in YouTube, along with brawcustommusic.com itself.

The guy would throw really bad tantrums over every petty thing and would throw up HUGE walls of text describing his anger and how things would go if he didn't get his way, a lot of users tended to ignore him due to his own blatant autism and mental deficiency. Every time he posted, you would instantly assume he would fucking blow if brushed the wrong way. Moderators on the ffshrine forums along with others have warned him repeatedly to not break the rules, or go full tard. Of course, knowing Koopa, he just doubled down. Causing the idiot to be banned for a few weeks.
He used to post on hcs64.com, and every time he did, you could tell the guy wasn't right. Something was just...off with him.

He doesn't post on VGM music sites like hcs64 as often anymore. I'm unsure what he's made of himself now, but one thing is for certain, nobody liked him other than the small contributions he made with .midi music for old Nintendo games and such, everything else was garbage and uneeded sperg rage.

It's not the truth though, none of what you are saying is objective. Dude, we're all laughing at you, not with you. It's been said many times, but I sincerely feel you're genuinely autistic. You can't even process what I'm typing and will proceed to shit out a one-sided rant.

Both, no?

You're derailing a fucking share thread. You have no say in who ruins Holla Forums or doesn't.

I don't know, user.
When you fight the Shroobs in BiS, Mario tells the Starlow that they fought them when they were babies.

Here's how it goes.
After SS, the PiT story happens. After they're done with that, then baby Mario/Luigi have those memories, then SS happens as I said before, then PiT, which adult mario and luigi are the same babies from before. After PiT, then BiS happens. It's an infinite loop in a way.
Think of it this way.

(Original Grown Bros Timeline) > (Babies Timeline) — (Bros with Memories Timeline) > (Babies) —- (Babies Timeline) — (Bros with Memories Timeline) > (Babies), etc.

Now you just reminded me of something.

FLAC
mega.nz/#!4RRGAKCB!FbyzspPpwgvJLLe8bzO6yaj3RLINt4gQf8dNs2yQDIA
Enjoy!

Oh, so the babies went on to do SS in an alternate timeline of sorts.

You doing Dream Team and Paper Jam too?

What are you talking about? and what's with all of the deleted posts? Did (((Mark))) do something again?

truly the deepest lore

Some retard going on about meaningless shit.

I assume that because you're insulting everyone while basically saying that everyone but you is wrong

I could understand this in other places, but why say something like this in Holla Forums, a place ripe of angry people?

Shitposter. If you're reading this, I filtered you and I'm glad you got banned. You don't deserve any more responses from me, nor the air I exhale typing up a response.
Kill yourself instantly, seriously, I meant it.
You'd be doing everyone in this board, and society in general, a favor.

Those you can download here.
'MP3
mega.nz/#!IlRECR6K!oVrGWQ32x...HMqUcIVnfO8jIA Dream Team
mega.nz/#!J8pzmDCQ!4iJyYk9pS...6IyJudn3Cd7VLk [M&L: Paper Jam

FLAC:
mega.nz/#!YtBFWJoD!ikpdsL05H...oe3U2c3_lOpFeg
M&L: Dream Team
mega.nz/#!k9BCkQSA!9h0nT7VZC...69XQ3ATiU-qVnE
M&L: Paper Jam

Also, night in the woods, all three soundtracks.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B53bfTc-3B4SVVoxc0dzekVNMmc

Mark did a good fucking thing for once.
Guy was derailing a thread with random fucking gibberish no one cared about.
If you're hearing this, Mark. Thank you. Seriously.

There's a difference between Holla Forums anger and deflective YouTube autismo anger that makes no fucking sense, as you saw yourself.

Oh fuck oops.
MP3
mega.nz/#!IlRECR6K!oVrGWQ32xtQ6u2ne2aOqOeWLqQTVdHMqUcIVnfO8jIA
mega.nz/#!J8pzmDCQ!4iJyYk9pSi9nPQOM74uVjzTDuEEQc6IyJudn3Cd7VLk

FLAC
mega.nz/#!k9BCkQSA!9h0nT7VZCDldalebgNegqBPI1ps5b69XQ3ATiU-qVnE
mega.nz/#!YtBFWJoD!ikpdsL05HxloF99dlDGtlxxK3LCLKoe3U2c3_lOpFeg

Did someone screencap that autist? I want to see it.

How do I unfilter? I still have his responses here.

Options>filters

Oh fuck nevermind, the posts are deleted. Welp

I haven't closed this tab. I still got everything. Is the screencap feature on the bottom of the page a good method of preserving this whole page as-is on my end?

I've seen plenty of "deflective autismos" here in Holla Forums tough

Probably no

MP3
FLAC
mega.nz/#!wRhXVDaZ!A1V1rlutkuQqzT_KEGuaJf3GJfyEb2Wqck_XzH6oKeo

It's a separate download from the other bit. Is it a mod? what does it do? Is it necessary? I'd prefer not modding if I don't have to.

I'll go through the effort of screencapping his shit later if no one else does it

Try saving the entire page. I know it's stupid, but if we want clear text, you can just upload the html page and thumbnails in a zip.
What browser are you using?

This guy was fucking bonkers though. He had no idea what he was saying himself.

MP3
mega.nz/#!8Bo0RDxZ!B4ciyeD7bh3RcYfHTov9CZAWXZhdW0ENzns5oh0_Huo
FLAC
mega.nz/#!RZ5QTYoA!cV_nYhlu3ZvADMh-ehsOUN6TdbBwzZ9-h_w3RiK3DJ0

I forgot you could do that
upload the .html to the vola in the OP

stopped being lazy and uploaded the .html along with a png in a .zip
can be found in the vola

I had three threads open that he was in. I'll just upload screencaps of them to the vola in .png format.

Thank you. This is gonna be good.

link to my upload
volafile.io/get/K-fQ1mSNpvwZ/sharethread autism.rar

Oh my christ is this the same motherfucker who made those giant ranting posts in an ass thread?

no clue user
I'd love to put identifying tags on autists like how we do for birds

Most likely, he was also on the JoJo thread and the other one. What a fucking legend.

Do we have a "Hall of Fame" for embarassing posts?

Weird.
Also, this.
mega.nz/#!wIpHBLyY!r8zbHo08uAW5tklHoDsYVgY9kwzzecAaJH_dwKNdBWE

there ya go

Pretty good.

Same thing famalamadingdong

Any place where I can read the Dark Horse translation of Berserk? Torrent is fine too. I want to read the manga on my phone but the scans in #mangamania are beyond shit.

I believe Nyaa has it, try looking there.

Okay apparently I missed something good. What happened earlier with all the deleted posts?

I can't find it there. I did find one torrent but it has no seeds.

Wait, seems I found one. Gonna post it here for anyone who wants it.

6193-46A1F159483-CB3AB52-DAC0065F6-1FC62E4D3

Maximum autism happened.

try again

Thanks, but I already found it on skidrow.

last time i help a nigga out

of course the weebs remain but the guy complaining about them gets removed, some things never change

Why do people enjoy scary games? What's fun about being a scary, damp, horrible, cold atmosphere?

I'm currently playing Metro, and I don't understand why people would want to play a game that's set in a gross horrible yuck world.

Nevermind putting '' and round the link so that it becomes megadl 'link' works.

Added rmega to the revelant list.

I actually think that's kind of hot. It's basically just fucking someone so hard they mindbreak.

Anyone got Uru: Complete Chronicles, preferably the GOG version?

Anyone have Wargame: Red Dragon + all dlc?

instead of complaining about "weebs" you can reupload the game youself and ask to update the link

For spoops.
Depending on the game, it might have a really neat concept that makes you intrigued enough to get past the spoops.

That's exactly what it is, user.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:006e9436ae87a13e0941b497d1a16ae387e3b5e4

Not sure why you spoilered it, but here you go:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6c913fe0bb4ad4bf7e824f064379715cb3efe289

There's only 1 seeder and that hasn't been updated for a few hours. If you don't get a connection, try this:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:388bb53a16a056037b5cffd88a3b1586c3057703
Not GOG, however.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b01fd69a4e665e381fcf85243ba16c4bdb86ea3f

This appears to be the full game with the latest DLC. Due to the size being larger than the file with only 2 of the DLCs, I'm going to guess this has all 3.
There's also 4 free DLCs, not sure if those are included at all.

I need for info if I want to giggle.

I'm a few days late, but here's this:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5d434312c140776cfa8e4c721bf622a83880cfb2
Well seeded for such a niche title.

Also late for you.
Can't give you FLACs, but here's the GOG version of the game:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cdfc2bb247d3d22099c20f7445c6e499d9a38d40

This has the first 3 DLCs as well. They are just .exe setups, but only work with the GOG version, not Steam if that's what you're playing. Doesn't include the newer DLC or the free Santa one.

The soundtrack is in the folder aptly named "Soundtrack".

Anyone else got requests that weren't responded to? I'm lazy and don't want to go through the entire thread, but I enjoy searching for things, some of the things you guys request are fun to find.

Anyone got any of the Valkyrie Chonricles games other than the first one?

I really liked the first one. Preferably on Mega because I can't torrent.

Anyone got Sudden Strike 2/Sudden Strike Resource War?

Did you check out the "check before asking" section?

Second this.

Yes.

searx.me/ is pretty good at finding things.

Again Qbittorrent's search engine's default set comes to the rescue. Unfortunately is off as it sometimes shows 1.77 avability only for it to quickly go down to 0.77
Sudden Strike Pack:d54e-1678-a8-0-c4b84-6e41c2a-2ae3-ed6ecd5-d0bb5-8
"Sudden Strike 2/Sudden Strike Resource War download", first page.

According to a quick search both should at the very lest be on nicoblog and emuparadise.PPSSPP should be able to handle them very well.

These threads are amazing, i love u guys

polite sage

Can I ask for the Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack from gog? thanks

52fd8b2886e4c1096e84af41e557086203bdaa35
Not video games, but of interest.

It's up to you lass. I like the feeling of overcoming an otherwise shitty insurmountable odds where my success isn't based so much on the game allowing me to, but my capability to manage resources in an environment where everything wants me dead. Sadly, there hasn't been one of those for a long time and devs pretty much do what you said: dank, dirty place oooooh we horror now.

ur a faget

Well, at least he used the words in their correct context. Too many people misuse gross and yuck to say "Thing I dislike" instead of "Thing that's filthy."

All of the furry shemale porn

Where do all the cool kids get their Decrypted 3DS .cias from?

If anyone wants to drop a Decrypted Tomodachi Life file for me, I'd be very much appreciative.

Vast majority of this is fucking gay or shitty animation if it is straight. What the fukc was the point of uploading any of this?

What was the latest GoG "fucking everything" torrent?

Or some user have bought AI War: Fleet Command and can tell me which version is the latest one or upload it?

I'm only finding torrents up to 2.0.0.1

2.1.0.6 is the latest i have, and a separate full DLC collection with the same version number with it. Check the hash in I believe Mega for the GOG may 16th dump that is where I got it from.

Does anyone have the latest version of spintires?
It seems like all the links in the OP has the old versions.

is there a big list of anime stuff i can watch?

p.s i cant torrent

Just pick a streaming site then.

Anyone got the latest version of risk of rain?

I'm putting it on the vola now user

Anyone got a link to a specific Ragnarok Offline Server download site?
Some user posted it some time ago, in a thread about lonely games or something like that.
I've found many links to weird clients that had shit settings, I remember that one having really good settings, and up to date content.

In return I'm dropping the link I always get RBO from, you guys should try it it's an amazing game.
ragnarokbattleoff.xpg.uol.com.br/downloads.html

Most of the Holla Forums-ost links are dead. Can we possible replace them?

you got bad taste in woman noob.

Is there a working Diablo 3 pirated version?

I heard it's got some issues with something online related.
I looked in the torrent comments but I can't get anything from them. I only care about singleplayer.

Came here looking for it too. Hopefully soon

I'm an idiot, and now sure how to use this;

#!VwswQZjI!IFgTA0cAJ4kd8pl5RvmNxQNzRo6H5Wf6SQuf1PZMPo0

not*

That's the end of a mega link, just finish the first part by replacing https with mega and then add that whole thing after the "//". Note I just checked and that link is dead. What was it for?

Smash A Bro Brawlers

You might have to check out alternative sites, since that megalink doesn't appear to be up anymore.

HQ rips of the zelda orchestrated?

bump

What did he mean by this?

Guys who shared some older lists on facebook some while ago caused MEGA to act and takedowns started to happen progressively more and more often.

mega.nz/#F!TZIGnAYC!k544u4uyjvRKjftkIuWfew

Some 3DS Virtual Console Injects
Please let me know if some of them don't work

So what do i just use any emulator or do you have a specific one in mind?

You put them on your hacked 3DS.

How are you making injects for the Genesis? Also, can you please do Toejam and Earl?

any torrents for og xbox collections?

bump

I present to you Turok 2 straight off IGG-Games, check to make sure there isn't any malware and spyware and enjoy. (note: it's a mega link)

#!mkNnBa6C!HjhRwkygY0t__UHcWDvR6jM3ZLcDZG8JWf35ONjtYiE

Asked last thread, but died before could get anywhere.
Anyone got the Nights of Azure OST? I'd be grateful.

How fuck am I supposed to download vola shit?

I have 500/500 FTTH and I'm downloading at motherfucking 150kb/s

ksuksuksu

I just put up with it, and only download select files.

Anyone got a link for mass effect 1? please

These injects are roms bundled with a retroarch Sega Genesis Core to make them look like Virtual Console releases (that are kind of just the same thing, but official). Just install any game and you're ready to play.

I use the Ultimate GEN/MS Forwarder, it's easy as fuck to use (also you can now choose between Picodrive and GenesisPlusGX cores)

Done, check the MEGA folder, hope you like it!

Anyone got the GOG installer for Turok 2 Remastered?

mega.nz/#!mAJgWL4Q!GdNmsCwOaVhJhjvGNIQuM5LGus2Bl_yR7Ffk2XvkTdY

Read the OP you lazy fuck. Also, please do think of buying it, these niggas are good niggas.

What's the deal with DOA5? All the copies I find are just the DLC. Do I use these with the f2p version or do I need to track down a warez copy of vanilla DOA5?

To put ye out of ye missery, check the revealnt part of OP. It would be a good idea to check it next time before posting as that is the whole point of it.

Yes. However it will have to be a community effort, reporting and replacing the dead as I am only one user.

searx.me/?q=Nights of Azure OST download&categories=generalhttps://searx.me/?q=Nights of Azure OST download&categories=general

CRTICAL ERROR: statically impossible

Thank you.
Polite sage because I'm not contributing anything.

Does anyone have the Great Whale Road?

already did but it has no seeds

I was thinking more of the tri categorized torrents.

I want this too

It's not in the OP yet

bump

whats a good game i can play?

give me a mega download for it!

mega.nz/#F!lgdygALR!KOY_fDm4D6tS8uVVe0mFrw

If I pirate mass effect 1 and 2 can I bring the saves to 2?

Of course you can. What made you think you can't? Did you really not try to google this shit?

Wait, it has online? IT CAN HAVE ONLINE?

soul saber 2 pls I need my android girls

what happened to the folder of reaction images?

It's in the big bunch of mega stashes in the "PC" copypasta section I believe. A bunch of pepes are definitely in there.

Anyone got Super Smash Bros. Brawl? MEGA link doesn't seem to work in the OP.

Actually, reason why I need it is so I can patch it into Project M 3.6, and run it off of an external HDD on my Wii. If anyone has that instead, that'd be awesome.

Get it off of freeShop.

Anyone have the password for the Mass Effect Mega DL? I just DLed it and found it had TWO passwords. Pastebin has one of them (TO the bottom of the sea), but not the one for the archive within the archive.

Any GoG dump this year?

I got some unlimited google drive and feel like doing a fucking backup of it

Only last year I believe.

Oh wait it can't open because the password for extracting was wrong. What's the real password?

alright I've been looking for a while and will keep looking, but has anyone got a copy of crimson skies for PC?
will pay in lewd robot pictures

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:68ECE1120B0CD746D2D5905058C73E59406B71F9

Are you even trying my niggun

i got nintendo roms from the gitgud link and a 1.65gb from scurv, any other link were i can download roms in a bucket? it doesnt have to be nintendo, anything prePS1 will be fine.

Thanks,
here's your payment

I'm not into clang but oh well

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1B69CE325B85D91849F510DB83A009BEC133B0BA

Shiny metal girls best girls

bump

Anyone have an english copy of Necrovision (1 or 2)?

Thank you kind user, I try to download and seed when I got my computer back the monday or Tuesday.

Anyone have the Dark Dawn Special Soundtrack CD?

What kind of link is FB-B-F4A19B-BAE43-54870-D97-3ED9-C5E-906-27D6-1B2-6 for?

Read the OP.

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast:4-6-cc73-9dfa-cceaf-256b9-4e2-403a7-c92cf-ccb-47-58
Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy:a-ca-a-23a-cdc-5f-886c-20be2-d3f89-fb1-7551-d36-b1-7f

From the OP, how can user's frequently miss it.

Does anyone here have a version of Prey that works with windows 7?

I meant to ask please of course.

nice

Because I tried throwing it in qbtorrent and the format isn't obviously similiar to the example.

is there a complete fan translation of Xenoblade Chronicles X out there? or is this the best we got for now? nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=765211
have some lewds as payment

How do I make megaDL only grab one folder within a mega link? Including the !k0Ah0Qzb makes megadl tell me I have an invalid link.

It is not really a format/example in the "proper" sense in that the -'s aren't placed at the same point every time. However in theory at least,it shouldn't be hard to figure out that -'s should be removed, regards of the quantity or placement in order for it to become a valid torrent hash.

Just a somewhat brute force suggestion, add the link and when it loads, pause it then remove any unwanted results from the list.

From the looks of pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Prey you will only need patch 1.4 applied.

use jdwon2

inb4 I'm in an old thread

Does anyone have the Guild 2: Renaissance, but the latest version 4.21? Checked the GoG thread and the suggested website from the OP and all I can find is version 2s and tpb is 4.15

Is Chaika even a fun show? I need a new animu to watch now that Konosuba is done.

Not really but chaika is lewd and retarded and cute

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D983C176E40B35A01E78B95D37B8C8DEB4F441E8

How do I pause megadl?

Sorry to look a gift horse in the mouth, but is that 4.21 and GoG uses weird ass version numbering?

Was being retarded and I though you meant MegaDownloader with MegaDL. So thanks for clearing that up. Depending on your OS it is either usually ctrl+c (GNU/Linux) on Windows I`m not shure. Also from the manpage, would appear to show the download links per folder/file. So in theory it should be nust simply running that on the main link and then re-running it on the sub folder.

Fantastic, thank you so much.

Read the OP.

Im a retard, can someone help me with using links like this?
f1e-0f0-fca5-e32-50f3-6399-93d1-458d-74f-c8b-d1f34 a hu

read

>Also from the manpage, would appear to show the download links per folder/file. So in theory it should be nust simply running that on the main link and then re-running it on the sub folder.

What? just means you put the link you want to DL there (and doing it with the folder's bit gives me an invalid link error).

bump

I'm so bored
Does anyone here recommend anything

Go play Call of Juarez Gunslinger.

bump

bump

Please let this thread die with what little dignity it has left as it obvious that nobody else cares about it (at least this incarnation of it).

Exanima most recent update, if anyone else is interested in this.

drive.google.com/uc?id=0BySJwGNmKxT_dFFWMVJyN2FscGc
drive.google.com/uc?id=0BySJwGNmKxT_cDVWTnhSM0VvaTg

You know the rules it's only roughly 20 posts away from the bump limit. You probably didn't even confirm if it this was even archived or not.

No, you misunderstood him. Take a look at the thread and what it has become. It's no longer once like it used to be back when it started up. You should let go, is what I believe he is referring to, at least to how it is now. It is a hollow shell of what it has once been. Not that I don't like these threads, but in this current state it isn't well to keep going like this. It goes a bit against what the share threads were originally about. If you were to cool it and let it lie low or create /share/ or some shit for the time being and keeping records of shit when thread isn't around. It might be able to return to how it was once before if given time to revert. This is just my opinion on it though, I do believe I am covering what he is trying to say though.

If you and him thinks this is as low as these threads can get you clearly haven't seen anything yet.

I do not think this is as low as they can get. I am just simply stating my opinion from personal experience and giving you what he says. I don't want to see these threads go lower any more than you do.

I don't particularly care how low these threads get, I didn't then and I don't now. Bumping a thread takes pretty much no effort and I do it several hours apart. The only thing that matters is that an OP maintains a copypasta and troves.

Alright man, your call.

If the op just stated in red text at the very beginning
READ ME BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT FUCK
the problems might be solved

I belive your optiomism is serosuly missplaced however I'l give it a shot next thread along with bolding just to hopefully (unlikely though) drive it home even more.

Yes that is basically what I was getting at. I posted from a different network.

Share Threads are only maintained by a small number and this hasn't changed for well over two years now, you're expecting the impossible. If you don't like repeated requests and inane shitposting inbetween then I hope you're prepared for nothing but you and the same small few making posts and nothing else. Since the original mega troves stopped being maintained the onus for maintenance is entirely on whoever maintains their own version of the troves and copypasta which is basically the OP and the user whom volunteered using gitgud.

When is Nier Automata getting released?

It was already released, however Denuvo.

But I mean, is it getting cracked? Will it get cracked? How long?

Sorry, I normally don't pirate new games so I'm not familiar with the norms and this Denuvo stuff. I just want Robot /ss/.

Come back in about a month.

The "crack" you can currently get right now is just raw data so far, 2-3 weeks after release isn't the norm anymore since demand will generally be the biggest factor of the number of groups trying to crack Denuvo. nuDoom took a long ass time by itself.

Anyone have Nier automata's ost?

?
That's what I got from a quick google search, From a torrent search all I got were the usual fakes and no OST torrents.

instamp3.ws/download/nier-automata-ost.html
dl.orangedox.com/VkRpl0sYfL6eT9fkER

buy the fucking game you shit

Dude it's $60 plus aren't I already missing out on a whole bunch of preorder crap?

Also I'm hearing it has problems with AMD cards. I ain't buying a game that might be broken.

oh no $60, working for one day will secure you a copy how scary.

and what preorder crap? fucking point one thing out.

get a real fucking platform then. you made the mistake.

It's standard AAA practice to sell a game at jacked up prices, then lower the price at timed intervals. user's only options by skipping getting Jewed in the first wave of purchases is wait for a price drop or pirate it. And the reason Nier is having AMD problems is something I strongly suspect to be due to a certain AMD competitor Nvidia.

Asking him to buy a console for one game is pretty retarded, he'd be better off buying for PC.

Who else could it have been though? Intel? "Huston, a fleshy UFO just flew by". Via, "what planet are you on?". No others exist.

Terry the Tard Shark, and his accomplice whom was caught on camera having one of his "episodes".

Whelp, 300 posts if you faggots think you can do a better job let's see it I'll be back in a week and see how you did. If it works, fine i concede and change my ways.

I saw the games Children of a Dead Earth and Rogue System get recommended recently. Would anyone be able to share those, by any chance?

I've gotten a sudden itch for classic PC games, and I needed a platformer to start me out. Does anyone have a torrent or a zip file of Commander Keen available?

I would seriously be surprised if Isozone doesn't have Commander Keen and I did a torrent search for it so here you go, the results:
torrentz2.eu/search?f=Commander Keen

Wow, you're lucky these are popular I doubt I was going to be able to find it so easily. Note: I've started to cut out the https:// out of google drive links now. Both are directly from IGG and I didn't download to check myself so i have no guarantee for safety. If you want updated stuff then try the torrent search above.
Children of Dead Earth
drive.google.com/uc?id=0Bx–gOjcw1pocVdmU2JDTlBMVnM
Rogue System
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9gbU5nDSb6pM3RVZzd1ajc3cGM

anyone got a gog copy of butcher? it's a 2d shooter inspired by doom, looks like fun. didn't see it anywhere.

y-your Children of a Dead Earth link doesn't seem to be working…

y-your Children of a Dead Earth link doesn't seem to be working…

I'm looking to do a stream of shitty hipster-y games, does anyone a link to the Linux versions of 2064: Read Only Memories and/or Night In The Woods, or any other recommended shitty hipster games on Linux?

Anybody got the Super Eurobeat album collection here? I lost the mega link to it. Specifically looking for 150-200 or higher.

Try again?
drive.google.com/uc?id=0Bx--gOjcw1pocVdmU2JDTlBMVnM

igg-games It's 2D platforming right?
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B8H1GY0FDWW_bWh4TWNjeGlQQjg

I remember the vola was FILLED with gog installers before.
Can you put them on Mega or something?
There were some titles I wanted to get but I didn't managed in times and making steel automatons in gnomoria took time.

It's stuff grabbed from a 2TB torrent just ctrl+f May 16th in the "PC" section of the copypasta, this thread will be past page 13 soon if you had anything specific in mind you'll have to make the request in the next Share Thread.

I`l be nice this time, check NotGames.

Unfortunately the torrent is very poor seeded unlike the 2TB PS2 USA one (however speeds will be much better if it is the only torrent active).

In the next thread just make your requests then, it's going to be more likely for Anons to notice if it's near the top.

Next thread is mostly baked, just needing a little more time.

I meant my response about the May 16th torrent to warn that they will probably be waiting a while for items to download.

Shit you're right. Thank you so much. It has been awhile since I've been in these threads and it has changed a bit.

New thread: