1st and 2nd generation console games that still stand strong

Looking back on the years of video game titles, it just occured to me that we never talk about the first and second gen systems, or their games, or any games that came out prior to '85.

I know that a lot of the titles from those systems are just expensive toys that last about 5-20 minutes, but surely there was some groundbreaking/ahead-of-it's-time/lasting titles that came out prior to the NES. Also, I don't want to limit this to just console games. What are some great computer games that came out prior to 1985?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnavox-odyssey.com/AC adappter.htm
elvaneyl.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There were great games released before 1985, but they came out in the arcades. Home consoles only received very poor ports of them.

Yar's Revenge
Pit Fall
Spelunker (if you're into that sort of thing)
Frankenstein's Monster
Q*bert

Counterpoint the Vectrex. Also depending on if you want to count it as a console or not the C64 was right at the end of the second gen.

Controversial opinion. Will more than likely piss most people off.
tbh games weren't un until after the Famicom came out.
Bosconian on the X68000>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arcade. It's amazing how much a good soundtrack can make a game infinitely more playable. Yuzo Koshiro is fucking amazing. Bosconian is still a good game regardless.
Games just weren't that good until people actually gave a shit about the music they put into them.

Nah it's a home computer. But that reminds me, Elite (1984) would just about make the cut-off.

they didn't care about music because every arcade in the 80s had hairmetal blasting in every corner at max volume.

Pretty much, and even then most still suffered from really bad design principals carried over from pay2win arcade games until 5th gen when that largely stopped being a thing.

I look at gen 1/2 as the Model T of vidya. The black powder rifle of firearms. The recurve bow of archery. The silent films of movies.

I respect them, and I'm glad they existed as stepping stones to better things, but I have no interest in using them today when there are more contemporary offerings that do everything they do, but better.

ITT

Donkey Kang was pretty fun. Pole Position II for the 7800 looks as good as any nes game

I said computer games are allowed too.

I frequently work with gen 1 and 2 systems, in fact I just cleaned up an Odyssey 2 yesterday. Tried a few games but nothing really stood out, I think my favorites would be the SG-1000 and the Vectrex. The Vectrex is very different from everything else but has some solid traditional classics on it that may be the best interpretations of those single screen style games around. The vector graphics are drawn incredibly smoothly in that the games run at a remarkable refresh rate. There are nicely done animations and the glow of the phosphors on the CRT is really something. The unit itself is built really nicely and I quite like how the controller slides into two pegs and displays the logo just below the screen, really cool stuff.

I think if you ever get a chance to play a vectrex, you'll be very impressed. It's not a system that can be emulated appropriately, you need the vector display.

More like pay2learn2gitgud.

If that's your argument, then that applies to every P2W game in existence.

I think anons sometimes exaggerate on 2nd gen console games threads, it's true that the consoles themselves had a lot of problems and jewery back then, but nowadays you can just download said expensive toys' entire game libraries in a

No it doesn't. Pay2win games are designed to be extremely unfun or even impossible to play without microtransactions. Arcade games were just unforgivingly hard. If they were like p2w games then 1cc and kill screen runs wouldn't exist.

git gud or kill yourself.

Artless illiterate niggers like you deserve a bullet to the head.

No. You're taking that south park meme way too seriously, but again, you can use that same argument to say arcade games are designed to be impossible to play without microtransactions forking over quarters.
Specifically for the purpose of robbing you of your shekels, no different from Pachinko.
Not at all. You can git gud at most P2W games and grind that shit out without paying a penny. Or you can fork over your shekels and have an easier time. Just like there are P2W games that fuck you in the ass until you fork over shekels, there are arcade games that do the same and make autistic shit like 1 credit clears impossible due to things like unavoidable damage.

>>>/facebook/

Fucking literally just researching this. Fucking-a mate, nice synchronicity there.
Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord is the first game in the Wizardry series of role-playing video games. It was developed by Andrew Greenberg and Robert Woodhead. In 1980, Norman Sirotek formed Sir-Tech Software, Inc. and launched a Beta version of the product at the 1980 Boston Computer Convention. The final version of the game was released in 1981.
Ultima, later known as Ultima I: The First Age of Darkness or simply Ultima I, is the first game in the Ultima series of role-playing video games created by Richard Garriott. It was first published in the United States by California Pacific Computer Company, which registered a copyright for the game on September 2, 1980[1] and officially released it in June 1981.
Fort Apocalypse is a 1982 game for the Atari 8-bit series created by Steve Hales and published by Synapse Software. Joe Vierra ported it to the Commodore 64 the same year. Fort Apocalypse is a 2D multi-directional scroller where the player navigates an underground prison in a helicopter, destroying or avoiding enemies while rescuing the prisoners. A contemporary of Choplifter, it has similarities to that game as well as the arcade games Scramble and Super Cobra.
Mail Order Monsters is a 1985 action-strategy computer game created by Paul Reiche III, Evan Robinson, and Nicky Robinson. It was published by Electronic Arts (Ariolasoft in Europe) for the Commodore 64 and Atari 8-bit family home computers.[1] Players create monsters, which they can use to battle multiplayer or against computer-controlled opponents.

Do you not know about p2w games that have physical caps on play or are designed to where grinding for drops/exp is intentionally designed to be so much of a chore that you just half to pay to progress or are basically just nagware pretending to be a game?
You're being intentionally obtuse.
That's not equivalent to arcades. In arcade credits are a tax on failure and and end up being an encouragement to become proficient. In p2w microtransactions are an ALTERNATIVE to becoming proficient. In most well designed arcade games extra credits just give you another chance to play, you still need a basic level of skill. You can't brute force your way with money. Might I remind you that many arcade games rewarded skilled play with FREE extra credits.

I'm all for arcades but let's not go revising history like that. Those games were not common but they were there. If anything, the average vidya player will put up with a lot more kike schemes than any arcade owner ever did.

No nigger, you >>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/neofag/
While you're at it.

Not all P2W games have a cap on playtime, just like not all arcade games have non-avoidable damage.
I think you've just got a serious case of post-purchase rationalization about dumping all of those quarters as a kid, while now looking down on people who do the same shit with P2W games and realizing Oh shit, I did the same fucking thing and got jewed HARD.
Yes it is. You're literally paying to avoid a failure state. It's no different from abusing save states, except you're actually paying for them.

Arcade games were designed with the sole purpose of sucking quarters. That's it. They masked their complete lack of content with unreasonable difficulty and a literal cash barrier to entry, meaning you needed to fork over dozens upon dozens of quarters until you learned through monkey-tier repetition how to bypass the levels.

This is shit design, and this is why games from that generation that copied that design are shit.

Find me a game from that generation that:
A) Provides a unique experience.
B) Does not have a modern remake that is superior.
C) Does not rely on shit-tier "arcade" difficulty and limited lives with no saving.

What the hell do you mean? How in the hell is the arcade version of bosconian any harder than the X68000 version? If you're talking about getting good at anything other than Bosconian then I'm afraid that you will have to clarify.

How about you realize how retarded you sound
Considering how early this was in the game industry, every game was pretty unique. Not to mention going by your logic games from the 8 and 16 and 32 but eras must be shit too considering how everything is a derivative of those gens

But to answer your question, the Swordquest series of games was unique. Too bad the contest they incorporated got cancelled.

Superior how? Graphics, sound? Seeing as how these games were driven by mechanics first and foremost any remake doesn't do anything new. Games like River Raid and Pitfall are still playable.

Git gud.
Oh god you're serious. Embed related. Everyone laugh at this casual fucking faggot who probably quicksaves in every PC game

Intellivison

2 player:
Utopia
Battleship
Frog Bog

1 player:
Atlantis
Demon Attack
Astrosmash

No shit! Games are made for the purpose of earning money.
You are paying for a chance to avoid a failure state. Well initially you are buying a single attempt to play the game.
The only thing shit tier is your tastes and likely your skill.

Here's one and suck a dick.

The only 2nd gen game I really find myself going back to every once in a while is Berzerk. This is probably because of its smooth controls and fast pace (compared to its contemporaries, at least). There are probably others I'd like for similar reasons, but I've never really sat down and tried out tried out others much.

Also, I haven't gotten around to trying it yet, but Mecha 8 has really impressive graphics for a colecovision game.

Balloon Fight is better than Joust.

I don't think that counts as 2nd gen.

Guess I wasn't kidding about you being an illiterate nigger.

Before the goal posts move would you like to make it clear that the game play was improved or just the graphics?

Sword quest wasn't really that good of a game. Unique, sure. But the real fun came from the Meta-game. The Quest for the actual sword. Too bad the competitions were canceled, now nobody will win the sword and the other prizes.

I agree it does look pretty fun, but there's just something about space ostriches, lava trolls, and killer pterodactyls that warms the cockles of my heart.

Hi user I just came here to tell you that you're a retard. I won't be posting in this thread again. But you are so genuinely retarded that I took time out of my busy evening to tell you you're retarded.

I've seen that image posted a million times and never noticed that madotsuki was vomiting.

That's not a unique experience, it's functionally a shittier version of 90s adventure games. There's nothing that keeps it timeless, like a good story or soundtrack.

A game includes sound, gameplay, and graphics. If I take X game, and revamp the visuals, or increase the framerate, or improve the controls, or give it a better soundscape without downgrading anything, then there is no reason to play the original as it's a straight upgrade. Go read my original post again, because you aren't going to win this.

You're that guy arguing that his matchlock pistol still has merits outside of historical context while everyone else is using precision made semi-autos.

Funny you mention gameplay then list everything but gameplay. I would say gameplay is more important than any of the other "upgrades"

I think you need to leave before you shit up this thread anymore.

heavy rain has more gameplay Dirk DORKson.

Yeah it was, especially for 1983 and its tie in contest.
No wonder you're a retard, you don't know what strengths a medium plays too. Games are not a story telling medium. No wonder you think silent films are suddenly outdated with the advent of talkies.

user, remember you're arguing with someone who needs to save in every game with endless lives. Plop him in front of something like Contra and he'll shit his pants when he sees that save states aren't really built in old games and are actually done by emulators.

A stable or increased framerate, and better controls don't affect gameplay?

Where's the gameplay, fam?

Which was my entire point. See my first post again.

The only time I mentioned save-states was equating them directly with paying more for extra lives, which they are. Arcadefags literally pay for savestates.

Nobody is going to argue with me about Bosconian?

Btw OP sorry for side tracking into arcade games of the era, I know you were talking more about home console/computer. So here's Solaris for Atari.

Shitpost somewhere else newfag

Berzerk
Demons to Diamonds (mostly only fun in multiplayer)
Warlords (same)
Gauntlet
Gravitar
Adventure

BAZOOP BAZOOP BAZOOP BAZOOPdingding

It really does but 3aee32 was bitching about graphics and story and music and shit.

It doesn't have NO gameplay however. Here's what happens when you fail.

It wasn't created when the 2nd gen was current, but it's a homebrew game that will run on a 2nd gen console. Aside from the added sound chip, it could have hypothetically have been made back then.

I don't know, what generation should console homebrew be considered a part of? The generation that was current when the software was written (in this case, 8th), or the generation of hardware it was written for (2nd)?

Alright, have another one.

I'm sorry you're so laughably shit at video games you need to waste 10 dollars in quarters to win instead actually applying practice, memorization and timing. No wonder you need to quicksave, a "story", and endless lives, you're the precise type of cancer killing this industry.

Since generations are counted by hardware instead of software I'd count it as a second gen game.

That's not a game though, unless you also consider shit like Pachinko Resident Evil a game.

See
That practice and memorization wasn't free. You've come full circle and are now rehashing arguments I made an hour ago. Great job, fam.

Too bad Atari cheaped the fuck out with the sound for the system, using the same crap the 2600 had. My 7800's sound is nothing but static, and no one had bothered documenting the system in any detail, so fuck any attempts to diagnose the problem and repair it.

To extrapolate what I said here this game was released for a late 2ndgen/3rd gen home computer but was made in 1993.

Yes it is. It has win/loose states and it's based on skill not luck. Why are you still shitting the thread up?

You're cancer ruining this hobby, we've firmly established that. Great job >>>/reddit/

Also I just want to post Shadow of the Beast C64.

If you don't like what I have to say, but are unable to refute it, just stop responding. I've remained on-topic with every post.

That's rich coming from the joystick shill who still hasn't posted a single argument, tbh.

Rogue came out in 1980.

have you tried recapping it?

Because I already proved you have literally no arguments other than
Why are you posting here if you're such a casual?

No I've refuted it you just refuse to acknowledge it and then move the goalpost. You argue like a goon.

I've made my arguments clear and concise. The fact that you need to keep strawmanning me shows that you're genuinely incapable of refuting them. You haven't proved anything, other than you being intellectually dishonest as fuck.

What I want to know is why are you posting here instead of shitting up another controller thread about how anyone who doesn't use a joystick should kill themselves?

No, you really haven't. OP mentioned that we never talk about the first and second gen systems, and I'm representing my position of why I see that is. Literally the only way for you to "win" is to stalemate by going full reductionist and claiming it all comes down to personal taste. You can't actually refute what I've said.
Not an argument.

I wonder who's behind (((3aee32)))

That you can't play games before the PS2 era? Yes, you have.
I already proved how retarded your "arguments" are
That your "arguments" hold no merit? Yeah, I think I did along with the other anons here.
what?
Sad!

Judging by his arguments, he's embed related,

There's that straw-manning again. "I don't like well-done rubbery steak" = LOL GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT VEGAN XDDDD
But you didn't. You just expressed your specific personal tastes while going full ad-hom.
You're right, that is pretty fucking sad.

I think the fact that hardly anyone talks about gen1-2 systems is a very interesting topic to delve into, and clearly you do too or you wouldn't be still responding. Lose the childish ad-hom and maybe we can get somewhere :^)

You mean the straw man you built for yourself in admitting you need ancillary bullshit like saves and a fucking story for a game to be "good" like every other dipshit who only started playing games in the PS2 era?
Which is what you've been doing the entire thread.
Nigger, you need to relax. You're going to have more than one person disagree with you in life. I don't know what this controller argument you're talking about is coming from.

Lose the childish paranoia and subjective arguments and maybe we can get somewhere :^)

My odyssey needs a little work. Anyone know if the 2600 power will work with this off the top of their head? Looks like the same type of head phone jack power plug.

Fam, you've taken the ironic shitposting too far. Walk it back a bit.
See
Now see your response
I made a polite on-topic post, and you immediately shat your pants and started shitposting like a triggered little snowflake. Congrats, fucko.
That damage control isn't going to work when you carry over highly specific and identical arguments and posting style thread to thread, bud. Get some new fucking material.

I can't tell if this fag is male or female.

Step back user, maybe if you didn't post dumb shit people wouldn't call you out on it.

Alright, in all seriousness most your arguments have been well-worded even though I've disagreed with them. Too bad you're undermining your arguments with this bizarre paranoia that you think I'm someone else. Are you a diagnosed schizo user?

Aside from that derailment on the topic of game design for consoles VS. arcade, does anyone else have anything they'd like to contribute?

Fuck off normalfag

I'm curious as to why you brought up first gen game consoles. Those are basically just Pong consoles and ascended Pong consoles. I mean they're as good as they've ever been and nothing can really take away from that but there's not really much to discuss software wise. Hardware is really the only thing you can talk about.
Like this thing.

Because I've been realizing how much they were able to do on past consoles that would make today's games almost be considered outright blasphemy. I know the systems weren't able to do "much" back then, but I assumed that some people pushed the boundaries on what was already considered to be the maximum threshold possible.

You better believe they pushed the threshold on these old systems. Vid related.

Arcade games were sometimes incredibly unfair re: difficulty. However, the general structure of games rewarding skill by costing less to play was a benefit to the entire industry that I never appreciated until it was too late. When that skill-focused design went away, it was the first step to where we are today. It's probably also why Japan still makes decent games while the west just wants to give everyone a participation trophy for watching an interactive movie.

The Odyssey (1) appears to use a basic 9V DC adapter. The problem lies in the fact that the polarity is unknown to me.
magnavox-odyssey.com/AC adappter.htm
There's a lot of info on it online, so it's not a real mystery or anything.

I'd only ever had one Pong console in the eighties, but that was well after I'd already had an Atari 2600. A neat novelty for a few minutes at a time, but it's not like I couldn't play Pong on the 2600.

Image only tangentially related; bunch of Atari power adapters.

Hardware wise, C64 is third.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Excellent effort, and a serious technological achievement for the system, none the less.

Then you're looking in completely the wrong place for early 80's games that still hold up functionally today.

Look at home computers such as the MSX.

Git gud.
Arcade games that are bad never prevail, because nowadays a retard will buy a game for 60$ that costed nothing besides development costs to sell whereas in the arcade days the retard would spend 50 cents only to never touch the 1000$ machine again.

Yeah sorry, hypothetical doesn't count. Good game though.

Let's assume the best case scenario for your average arcade gamer that they have played the game enough to gain high-level proficiency to where it only costs one quarter to clear the game (assuming that's possible with that specific game). The question here is: How much money did they blow on the game gaining that proficiency? I would bet it was a fucking lot of money. To put it another way, I'm not disputing that you can grind the shit out of those games like speedrunners do, over and over and over, until you've mastered that

Oh damn it look what you've done. You've attracted him back to the thread.
It's demoscene time.

w h y

Just go to another thread about a cool modern game if you don't care for these games. Games this old are niche as fuck, man.

If you're upset with the way the thread went, blame 296e35 and 4a1a2f for shitting their pants over a simple analysis of a phenomenon (why I think gen1/2 are rarely discussed outside of historical context) which is, hilariously, a topic they seem to have found far more interesting than actual games from that generation, which actually proves my point.

If you want to police the conversation so that any discussion of parallels drawn between these games and contemporary offerings is banned, the good news is there's a board that already caters to that specific niche: >>>/vr/

I actually agree with them more. The games are really clunky and dull to a lot of people, but like I said, they're niche. They're a different type of game, but they're still fun to play if you're into them. And it's not so much that the topic is banned on /vr/, but it's actually that /vr/ is filled with people who don't meme threads over things and instead just take recommendations of good games and share opinions.

Those two guys were fine, honestly. Old games are fucking radical; it just takes a certain kind of person to really sink their teeth into them and enjoy them.

Which is what I did. You're whining that I shared an opinion that happened to trigger two snowflakes.
If you genuinely think "I disagree with this well-written post, therefore KILL URSELF XDD" is reasonable, then I don't see how you could think any of my posts were unreasonable enough for you to launch into a diatribe crying about "muh shitposters".

Just a small question, since I have a feeling you guys know what you are talking about. I am thinking about buying an SNES, any things I should be wary about? I am currently in contact with someone who has a set with a value of about €185, but I can get it for €150. Any advice? Why should I buy it? Why shouldn't I buy it?

Polite sage for HUGELY off-topic post

What is your motivation for purchasing it? If you're buying it to play with, do you already have SNES games lying around, or are you planning on buying them (or getting a flash cart)? If you're planning on buying games, do you know how expensive they are? Are you buying this because you think it will appreciate in value? What exactly comes with this "set", and is it an NTSC or PAL console?

PAL, it comes with a complete cable set and two controllers. Games: LoZ: alttp, Super Mario kart and Super Mario all-stars. I want one because I like the games, and the general appearance. Just as a collectors item I guess.

I just checked the ad and it's gone ;_;

PAL games are slowed down so you'd need the console modded, which is a complete hassle, and thus the reason most people buy a japanese snes. 180 is laughably expensive anyway.

Have you considered getting a nice CRT, USB modded SNES controller, and raspberry pi (with retropie)? No collector's value, but you'd be playing the games as they were meant to be played, at a fraction (and I do mean fraction) of the cost.

Well, in US SNES systems, one variant came with a detachable sound chip, and for a while in the early 2Ks, hipster faggots were gutting them thinking it was an easy path to chiptune riches (a borderline oxymoron), but that didn't seem to last very long. Probably not an issue in Europe.
If you're going to buy a Super NES, then you should look into getting a decent flash cart for it. Many of the games people love the SNES/SFC for cost a fucking mint, and as an added bonus, you can play romhacks on flashcarts, which means translated SFC-only games are yours to enjoy in competent English, no bullshit localization fuckery.

(checked)
I read such a thing somewhere, is this really an issue? Also, 150 for the entire set, including games

If you don't want to play games at 80% speed then yes it's an issue.

Penguin Adventure was way better.

more gore?

They're all pong clones

That's what I pointed out here
Gen 1 is honestly mostly only notable when it comes to hardware.

But you aren't shitposting. I guess I was going on a tangent because of shitposters ruining several other threads because of shit. Also there's no need to be this rude about it and attack me. I had a misunderstanding and that's that, and you cleared it up.

Speaking of the hardware the designs were pretty interesting.

That's a great music.

Parsec for the Texas Instruments 99 4/A was my first home console title. Even though I used to play without, it came with an optional speech module. I didn't even own a tv colour yet, back then.

fucked up the embed

That's Yuzo Koshiro. Him and Ryu Umemoto are my favorite composers.

I remember playing an arcade game that did that. I think vid related is probably it.

Reminder no matter how much money you get you'll never be able to have the complete set because one retard decided to melt their prize

I don't see why he melted it to pay taxes. Wouldn't he have been able to make more money for selling it as is instead of selling it for the gold value alone?

Apparently you missed the

This shit reminds me of my retard brother

How can someone be that retarded?
It's like people who pawn things, when it just going to cost them more to get their shit back than what they took out. Or the people who gamble their money away.
I have a collection of jewels that I inherited from my grandmother, and I never sold them, even when I had no money in my bank account.

I'm sorry your brother is retarded. Reminds me of my brother. At least he's not a hoarder, a bitch, a retard, and a cuck.
Trust me user, what your brother did is by no means as bad as what my brother and his wife did.

Go on

There were some genuinely fun games on the 2600. Not many *original* ones, but some ports (e.g. Mario Bros) were fun.

Well my brother is also a bitch and a cuck but go on about yours who is a hoarder on top.

Brother hate thread?

My brother was just a dickhead, then got married and became both a wifebeater and cheater, and now he's also a massive thief.

at least it sounds like people will believe you when you say you shot him in self defense. when you shoot him.

I blog posted about it a few times before. Never fails to piss anons off
Brother married a literal Tumblr land whale. She checks every box that would fit in the category of Tumblr landwhale.
She made my brother drop out of college so he can work more hours at Mcdonald's so she could have more money to blow on food, video games, and her arts and craps. Here's her deviantart page. This is what she made my brother drop out of college for.
elvaneyl.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
They had a kid together. They were such bad hoarders they got kicked out of five places. They eventually came to live with me and my grandparents. Shit got bad, in no time at all, there was trash and laundry piling up waist high in the hallway. When they where away for a few day my grandmother and I cleaned their room and the hallway to where you can actually see the floor. They get back and the landwhale starts screaming and crying that we even dared to touch her stuff. yeah, how dare someone who is living rent free have someone come into their room and clean their shit to actually make it livable. In about a week shit got piled up knee high.
Grandfather yelled at them and told them that he wanted them to move into the garage/shed, because he got tired of smelling baby shit, because instead of them throwing the diapers away, they just threw it into the hallway.
Oh, did I forget to mention that the crazy bitch also had 6 cats that would shit everywhere but the litterbox? There was also a time where I cleaned my brother's car. I pulled 6 mcdonalds bags out of the air vents, and when I eventually cleared out enough trash to where I can get to the floor mats, I lifted up the matts and what do you know, a bunch of maggots. And when they get back they bitch at me because they can't find the insurance papers for the car. "well it's not my fault that you're such disorganized slobs that you can't find your stuff". They start throwing a hissy fit and start yelling at 15 year old me. My grandfather comes out to my defense and I hear the man who is almost always quiet and never raises his voice start roaring at them. He tells them that instead of blaming their problems on other people while they fix things for them while asking for nothing in return, they should stop being ungrateful bastards and move out.
could write an entire fucking book on their bullshit. This post can barely even show what kind of people they were.
Webm related is the garage my brother, his wife, and his son lived in for a year right after he moved out. When they lived in it, it was a lot worse.

And to top it off
at least Anthony Burch is not my brother

Stop being a textbook example of the abuse of post IDs. It will break my delusion that this place is still better than the one we split off of.

My photo from my old potato camera in 2005 was not gore. I disassembled my SNES to paint it. I still use it on occasion.

I must beat to death the person who recorded their fucking TV screen. I sat on VHS tapes and all other sorts of media for DECADES on the chance that I would be able to archive their contents in some way, and now my $12 USB capture widget does the jobs that my $50 PCI-E card cannot.

Lucky 'n Wild… Only played it twice when it was in the arcades.

Decades, if not centuries of inbreeding. See most of Africa and most Arab countries. IQs struggle to break past 76.

My brother uses every chance he can to throw himself a pity party, ruining everyt opportunity he gets to straighten himself out. Since his last escapade of selling his TV and Xbone to buy drugs, I kicked him out and blocked his now-cancelled phone number. If he turns up dead, I'll just buy a drum of kerosene to burn his corpse, and leave the charred remains where I found them. He's dead to me, but not on the level of my dad, who I promised I would shoot in the stomach if I ever saw him again.

This is why flamethrowers were developed.

And guess who had to clean that mess?
I did

Not as bad as that guy on Holla Forums who had the most filthiest house I've ever seen.

I forgot to mention how almost during that duration of a year, for some reason my brother's wife had a VHS tape in the fridge.

This man owns a home. There are homeless people who live cleaner than this. Why is this allowed?

What was on it?

This is one of the most accurate results of Crippling Depression I've seen.

No idea dude.

Judging by your brother and his wife's retardation, i would assume it was a winter movie and she didn't want the snow in it to melt.

Is that Carl from Jimmy Neutron?

Oi ya a cheeky lil cunt.

What an absolute subhuman, hope he's dead.

He's probably still on cuckchan.

Power of God Simulator when?

Thx user. Looked it up and found the Atari 2600 power works fine on my version of the Odyssey2.

I know my 2600 will not let me down. The Odyssey2 was a bit disapointing.

Fixed up the RF cable a few minutes ago and went through the games i have. Nothing that i really wanted to play. The only ones that looked interesting were Bowling, Showdown in 2100 AD and K.C. Munchkin! a poor pacman clone. Did find this little booklet with list of games. The assembly cart might be interesting if it is not $500.00

Oh yeah, I remember you. Shit's fucking nasty.

Your brother looks like a failed movie star from around 1997-2003 who lives in a trailer park.

This vid seems appropriate for this thread.

At times this song gives me the "Old Age" vibe if a concussion. hasn't fucked with my memory.

I once imagined that and thought it was a super original idea before finding about that game. Damn you, Namco.

Didn't you already get proven wrong earlier?

You kept shitposting even log after you proven for being a casual retard, not to mention you think anyone disagreeing with you is from another thread about controllers.

Don't engage with someone when they out themselves as a blatant troll.
This statement of his proves it.

Still not an argument, and I've soundly blown you the fuck out.

Nah, we're not doing that again, faggot. I know exactly who you are and what you're doing. Here, I'll take a page out of your book: Suck start a shotgun and make this board a genuinely better place.

Repeating my argument is not an argument. Care you try again?

Yes, you have.
Woah there junior calm down. No need for anyone to hurt themselves just because you've admitted you suck at video games and need muh story and muh grafix for them to be "memorable".

I still cannot believe that I have yet to lay hands on an Intellivision. Now the problem is, I have no nostalgic draw to them, but I have about 30 games and the IntelliVoice module.

melted it to pay THE taxes. Burgers have to pay taxes on anything they win. Like when oprah 'gave away' cars but her audience was too poor and couldn't afford it

The good old white elephant trick. Want to ruin someone? Give them a gift that keeps on taking.