Dawn of moba 3

This video is esp funny because he says "eldar rely on speed and maneuverability, hit and run tactics" then within 40 seconds sends 3 squads of eldar with farseer head-on SM commander's melee AOE, losing them all instantly.

archive.is/1niQo
But the MOBA influence on Dawn of War 3 extends further - deep down into the very core of the design of multiplayer.
At a recent event, I got the chance to play Dawn of War 3's multiplayer for a few hours, and left struck by just how much of its design felt influenced by the MOBA genre. And to Relic's credit, the developer does not shy away from this decision. In fact, it embraces it.
Dawn of War 3's multiplayer revolves around destroying the enemy's core, which is found inside its base. But to get to it, you must destroy a turret. To destroy a turret, you must destroy a shield generator.
There's a flow to competitive multiplayer that feels very MOBA. You can make a beeline for the enemy base, but it'll be so heavily defended by the incredibly powerful turrets that there's no real point. So, you need to play ball, picking a shield generator to destroy, which makes its associated turret vulnerable. Once that's destroyed, you've opened up a path to the base.

Other urls found in this thread:

spacemarine.com/intro
twitter.com/spacemarine?lang=en
warhammer-game.narod.ru/wiki/Farseer.html
community.dawnofwar.com/discussion/8876/no-friendly-fire-in-dow3
warhammer-game.narod.ru/wiki/Baneblade.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vT3tJBYcmY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you expect from a HAPA?

I almost feel sorry for him almost

Aren't they supposed to be the master race?

Literally MOBA. Fuck this fucking industry, I've been waiting for DoW3 for years, only so they could rape it now?

A what?

Why do we even need a 3? I didn't even want a 2. Just fucking remaster Dark Crusade.

Warhammer 40k - The MOBA

Oh yeah. Nothing says Master Race like mentally-ill half-breeds born to a passive beta White father and a Tiger Mom that hates her Asian heritage.

NO REMASTER

they done fucked it up, relic that is

they refused to update soulstorm for 9 months, during which sob had infinite resources and DE had infinite damage with the relic unit

they were working on dow 2. they should have patched it and then remade dow 1 with dow 2's graphics into dow 3

instead we get tower 1, tower 2, tower 3, nexus/ancient

I just want more content for DoW 2. It was so close to capturing what I imagined when playing the tabletop games. The way morale worked felt much more organic and had a much greater effect on the outcome of battles, whereas in DoW1 it's just a second health bar with debuffs. Cover was beautifully improved from DoW1 and allowed for more interaction with the map. The MOBA elements were subtle enough and added just the RPG flavor the series needed to feel more like Warhammer 40,000 and less like Starcraft. It's sad the modding scene died so quickly, all we got were a few shit race mods and unit recolors. Most of the complaints about 3-lane maps and shorthanded unit rosters could have been alleviated.

This looks god-awful though, and I wish they'd go bankrupt before this abomination was birthed.

Dow2Elite mod my friend. Adds Grey Knights, new units for each faction and a plethora of balance tweaks alongside a community that plays it with eachother.

Is that a multipleplayer mode to destroy the core with the option to switch to standard or that's just the only way to play.

On release only that mode. Later on maybe they will add another mode. Or keep it for an expansion.
Throwing out skirmish is such a ridiculous move.

So no base building

There seems to be basebuilding even in that mode, but there seem to be no defensive structures outside of the fixed moba-ish turrets.

A type of hybrid between two races. Anthony Burch.

Mental illness is an implicitly white trait, that's what most people don't realize yet.

Hapa detected

Being an RTS fan is suffering.

Actually schlomo, mental illnesses are most common per capita in your kind, thanks to all that inbreeding.

I have no hope for video games based on warhammer universe anymore. Its all normalfag garbage.

THE BLUE UNITS AND THE BLACK UNITS ARE FUCKING INVISIBLE AGAINST THE TERRAIN

I'M NOT THAT OLD I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THAT SHIT

mfw

Please abort this abomination. Jesus christ how could they fuck up this badly? Are these the same people who made DA:I?

This is it, this is how the Warhammer 40k legacy ends, with a fucking MOBA.

JUST.FUCKING.KILL.ME

I dry heaved from the title alone.
It's literally ASSFAGGOTS.
No more RTS, just ASSFAGGOTS.
No more FPS, just CRAPCUNTS.
No more wacky sports games, just FIFA, MADDEN and NBA.
No more RPG, just electronic social justice army internment wigwams (or ES JAI W)

A second MOBA ASSFAGGOTS non-the-less.

I wonder, are these the same people who'd made DoW 1? Or even 2? If we were to make a nifty little 3 circle graph, how much would they intersect?

From the looks of the Eldar video, it seems like he spent more time focusing on moving his heroes around rather than resource gathering, base building or micromanagement. Buildings take so long to build/destroy and regular units deal so little damage, it all may as well be on autopilot in the background.

I think the devs who worked on 1 and 2 are long gone, 3 is being made by blizzcunts and assfaggots now.

Why is turning an RTS into a fucking moba something worth crediting for? That genre is a fucking blight on the industry and it's spreading like a fucking terminal cancer, nobody who played the series ever wanted this, even DoW2 detractors would rather play that game instead of this fucking garbage.

I don't encourage rushing, the genre certainly has flaws and DoW has flaws unique to it that were kind of compounded by the horrendous balance decisions that certainly needed some work, but this band-aid solution is nothing short of dumbing down the game. Oh, what's that? You expected the game to respect your intelligence and be resourceful and strategic in a fucking RTS? You wanted some actual effort put into the mechanics and some work into refining aspects of the original? Nah maine have another mobaclone lmao.

Seeing how the game also tries to piggiback SC2 of all fucking RTS games, I can't wait for the epin mlg competitive tryhard dumbasses scene full of nothing but gookclicker memes, horrendous cheese dominating the "high level" play, seasonal shit, and the single player suffering heavily because of this focus on falling for the esports meme, just like SC2.

How Relic thought that this shit was what the fans of the series expected is beyond me, the fact that some people still argue that this shit isn't a moba boggles my mind even further. Yes I'm fucking autistically mad at this, I was so excited to see a return of the series only to be greeted by the dumbass accessibility concessions meme and an attitude of chasing fads about a genre I fucking hate with every fiber of my being.

I'm glad you used my OC to express your rage.

You did the Emperor proud by creating it, user.

You didn't make it, and I'd appreciate if you don't try to take credit for my work.

Thank you

Thanks for using my OC, I hope you like it

heeeeeeey
this guy's a phony
A BIG FAT PHONY!
HEY EVERYBODY! THIS GUY'S A PHONY! I BET HE DEVELOPS ASSFAGGOTS AND SELLS THEM AS RTS TOO!

So you're some sort of troll and claiming my OC as yours is just bait? You caught me I guess, just do it with someone else's image next time please

I'm sorry, next time I'll ask before saving your images.

Everyone is free to save them, just don't try to take credit for it if you don't mind

sorry sir…
can you tell me which programs you used to make it?

I don't know what you're talking about, user. You can't mean to tell me that Jews aren't white? I mean, look at them!

wake me up when video games are good again

What are Ashkenazi Jews. I do agree that real kikes died off a long time ago with the Malakites. Now we have a bastardized version of a concentrated evil trying to turn this world inside out.

I'll buy it when it's 90% off, I'm not into mobas.

You'll wake up when the God Emperor rises from the Golden Throne.

I mean we have one already in the white house so there's some hope.

That's great and all, user, but we still have to wait until Horus puts him on the golden throne, then wait for someone I seriously hope it's not Yvraine because that shit would be fucking 9000% heretical to raise him from it.

Thankfully, it's only the "Dawn of War" franchise. The greater Warhammer 40k universe is still out there. Until Gee Dubs decided to Age of Shitmar it, at least.

I believe in DOW3.
Haters gonna h8, i guess.

Had it not been for the laws of these lands i would have slain you!

Go to reddit. People love it there.

The game is going to a great rts no matter how much you try and force this slander campaign of yours.

Nice try ASSFAGGOT ! We're not giving you the RTS genre. Fuck off back to LoL.

hahaha here linkshrink.net/7IQ5Ij

Kill yourself, please

But SC2 doesn't have an audience, not even the gooks are playing it anymore.

In your entire OP post, the only "moba element" you mention is going after their main base and that it requires going through turrets and shield generators first. That's it, that's the only "moba element" you've mentioned.

As far as I can see from the videos we've seen, your heroes do not acrue experience by killing mooks and unlock abilities and better stats.
They don't buy items that further increase their stats nor is there even a currency for such a thing. You do not gain Requisition or Power by farming it and there aren't even "jungles".
If there's anything you don't like about the game, say so. Don't try to paint it as something it really isn't as a shortcut for criticism.

Friendly reminder that the singleplayer campaign in DoW Dark Crusade also saw you winning several battles by eliminating your oponent's production buildings and that there's nothing inherently wrong with their approach, especially when compared to the "I'll hide a builder in some corner and now you either give up or I'll leave my PC on".
If there's a problem with the focus in destroying a main base, please state why.

Also, friendly reminder that several units in DoW Dark Crusade had abilities of their own, from passive ones like the Grey Knights charge to multiple grenades you could throw, unholy rage and movement abilities. Your Hero units also had several abilities of their own with the Necron Hero unit capable of having 4 abilities at the same time and the entire Dark Eldar faction having powers they could activate by collecting a resource of their own.

There would be a point to be made about abilities negatively affecting the game if the video showed them being spammed every 10 seconds, but they seem quite situational not to mention the balancing mechanisms surrounding them.
For instance, Angelos has that retarded hammer swing that consumes some points he has on him. Without those points, he can't use that ability.
However, he also has an ability to critically hit every 6 swings minus one per unspent stack. So if you do not use his ability at all, you will critically hit every 3 strikes instead. It's a way that gives players who don't use that ability something to use passively anyway so they aren't placed at a disadvantage just because they don't mash keys.

If the design philosophy stays like that for the rest of the heroes and the gameplay, it's indeed going to turn out to be a good game.

Seriously tho why did they have to introduce "hero" units in DoW2 that you can control at the beginning of the game?

In the OP we have a force commander (Gabriel himself?) 1v1ing a wraithknight. That makes no fucking sense.

He is also like 10x bigger than other SM which is retarded.

??????

RIP Relic, its a shadow of what it used to be.

this doesnt look anything like a moba. its like you havent even played video games in the last 10 years

They do not want you to play or buy their games. Get this in your heads, thickos. They do not give one single fuck about what actual Warhammer fans might think. No amount of "Haha oh wow this looks like shit" threads will convince them otherwise.

I don't want one.
It would be "improved" and fucked up spectulary while doing so.

DoW2 was more of an RTT than an actual RTS, and their specific attempt had you start with a commander unit of your own from the get go. It didn't made the game necessarily better or worse, but in reality the alternative would be to treat Commanders much like the last units in the Tech Tree, which would be more lazy then simply letting you start with one.
It also allows them to have "minor factions" in the form of different Commanders bringing something different to the table.

In DoW3 however, it doesn't seem like you begin the game with them but must unlock them with some resource, having different costs for different units based on their power.

Why not? Last I checked, the Imperium and Eldars are still at war and Wraithknights are some of the only units they have that could pose somewhat of a chalenge to Gabriel (not really).
He's also supported by his army nearby while the fuckwit that made the video did not assisted his Wraith with his own army.

So it's dow2 with even more moba elements. Amazing. They tried to make something like a tactic strategy game with multiple objetives, but it's just a mess

There's so much wrong here. First the moba skills but that's already known. But I noticed here how every single unit is, bouncing in place for lack of a better word. Specially the squads, they have really awkward animations
Individual units are the real trash here. Watch that wraithlord fight, they are just swinging their weapons at each other. The automatic abilities like knock downs or stuns they'd use on dow1 are now skills you have to aim, for some reason. And with no friendly fire, the wraithlord does his thing through allied squads no problem

Shh, don't even try and go against the newest forced meme and a nonreason to shit on a new game as furiously as you possibly can.

Have you pre-ordered your copy of Dawn of War III™ for the limited skin pack ®?

Keep hating Holla Forumsdrone.
You know that i am right.

Woah dude. Careful my clockwork, I mean warboss is hooking. Juke it ! Woah bro, sick juke ! Now use your gap closer on him. Yeah jump in that terminator armor
let me taunt you with my nobs
woops missed with my axe skillshot
better collect it to recover my cooldown

Typical drones.

actually they said "we'll release it with 1 mode and then see where we need to go, adapt on the move"

there is nothing else planned rn, which means nothing else will ever get implemented unless the buyers will be extremely vocal on the forums and patient enough to wait 1-4 months until they release something new

DoW 1 also had skills, this is a point you'll never argue with.

There never was friendly fire in DoW, what the fuck are you smoking?

So being delusional and shouting in red text is all it takes to win an internet argument…

Well here comes the Actually it's not a moba guy

Just to make it clear as soon as possible: It's just handy terminology, even if you dont wat to call it a moba the game's just bad

Yes, small skills with relatively huge cooldowns that didnt wipe out an entire unit with one use. They were mostly buffs/debuffs and simple aoe. moba skills refer to these kind of abilites you have to spam and aim with your mouse instead of just clicking on the unit or the general direction

I was talking about skills. They didnt follow a rule as far as I know but half of the special attacks damaged your units and most of them at least knocked off your units. Stuff like artillery, main tank cannons, etc

What surprises me the most is that you had to be really careful on dow2, friendly fire was far more dangerous than it was on dow1, with anything above small firearms hitting your own units

It's inevitable whenever someone starts talking shit they don't know anything about.

Handy for what? It's a marketing term created by Riot so they had something they could go by and it's still used by faggots that forget about this.
It's also a "debate shortcut" where you can say a game is a MOBA and therefore avoid any actual discussion about the game, not unlike calling someone a fascist.

It's a stupid cop out that faggots who haven't got the faintest idea about game design use so they don't have to actually discuss the individual components of the game and show how much they really don't know. Honestly, it's this ridiculous behaviour that frustraste me the most, just say you don't like the game, don't pretend that "it's a moba" is an actual argument just so someone can prove you wrong so easily every single fucking time.

The Nekrons unit could resurrect half his army with one skill. And cast an electrical storm to wipe away entire armies with another. Eldar and Dark Eldar can cast storms that kill units very easily and Sisters of Battle can heal and even be invulnerable for a while.
Is this what you consider "small"?
And why would you even talk about cooldowns when you know not how long DoW3 cooldowns are? Going by the resource mechanic most heroes have (scrap for the Weird boy, those ticks for Angelos) they aren't meant to be spammed at all.

You mean like the Wraithknight where you click on his ability and aim where he runs to in a general direction? Or grenades (that were present in DoW1) that you aim with each individual squad? Or the jumpacks that work exactly the same way?

Nope. Orks were kinda the only ones that had self-damage by a very small amount of skills, like the Maddocs bomb or the Power Surge ability, notable exception for the workers of Chaos. At best, there was artillery knocking down your units, but no self damage for any other faction.

There was no friendly fire in either Dow1 or Dow2. Only explosions knocking off your own units and very rare exceptions like grenades or demolition charges. You could have units standing in front of any Heavy Weapons squad, firing heavy bolters right through them with no fear of injury at all.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about and what you've said just makes it sound like you never even played the other games.

spacemarine.com/intro

Why is the SM site asking for emails and why did SEGA make a new layout for a five year old game?

twitter.com/spacemarine?lang=en

Who is using the twitter?

Why did SEGA change the ingame opening cinematic to include their name and not just remove it like cheaply like any other acquisition?

Is it happening?

mate I dont mind if you spend your life playing lol or whatever, I really dont. Just dont come here and tell me that
Isnt a sign of devs going for the casual moba audience at the cost of killing the strategy element
And god knows what else the game release will bring. That's the funniest part actually, discovering how deep terminator backflips the game can go

And you could build as many as you like and wherever. Also maps werent straight corridors

And they all take heavy research, a fuckton of whatever special points they used, and huge cooldowns. Just see here warhammer-game.narod.ru/wiki/Farseer.html that storm, which you could see forming and you could outrun even if you were caught inside, has a 3 min cooldown

What are you denying plasma cannons and most explosives didnt damage your units on dow2? or that demolisher and prism cannons didnt do the same on 1? Not to mention almost every skill
Here, just 1 google search community.dawnofwar.com/discussion/8876/no-friendly-fire-in-dow3 they removed it during development, who knows why

The problem with friendly fire is that you can just send broken melee units and bomb the enemy at the same time. Of course this also sets the game one step closer to whatever special snowflake name you want to call the genre, as long as it doesnt trigger you
If you're gonna shitpost at least do it on a creative way like

Honestly I get the feeling you already preordered it, you want to discuss it to avoid buyers remorse and to hell with anyone else calling on your bullshit. Just like the for honor faggots, admitted cuckchaners, defending something not even normalfags do because they spent money on it
I never thought I'd think dow2 is good but jesus christ the bar keeps getting lower and lower

I get triggered by people that can't argue without resorting to crutches and buzzwords. Actually address the damn game, say what mechanics are bad or are good.
If the player has to destroy a main base and this is made easier by targeting towers and a generator first, say what's wrong with this, don't be fucking lazy and just call it a "moba".

I'd like to know your definition of "tactics, should be a laugh

Several were, stop lying like that before someone actually bothers to post them here. And the rest might as well be since everyone went for the resource nodes anyway that were patterned in clear lines.

Only the Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldars required a specific resource for their powers, everyone else unlocked them by research alone.
Much like it seems in DoW3 you unlock abilities for your units with Tech trees, and your heroes cost a specific resource (that I'm not too sure on how you gather it).

Yes I am, because I have the game, I played it and it does not happen. Cyrus demolition charges might be an exception to the rule but everything else knocked your troops around without actually damaging them.
"They removed it for DoW3" might instead mean that at some point they were considering it but removed it after beta testing, but do keep believing whatever confirms your bias.

"Let's guess personal information about the poster so we can discuss that and dismiss his arguments without actualling having to argue about them".
Funny. I'm looking forward to pirating the game as I'm sure it's not gonna be released at a decent price whatosever, judging from their past titles. And since only 3 races are gonna be at launch, there's bound to be expansions, DLC and whatever else to add new races. You'd be a fool to actually buy the game.

My interest is solely having a new decent RTS that's pretty much DoW1 but with fixed camera, pathfinding and hotkeys\hud, which looks to be what I'm going to get.

Ok I will bite this bait.

In case you have slept for a long while, a large chunk of Holla Forums does not like dow2 and it's design. But at the very least you can break those maps and open new paths. The same is impossible here.

Unlike dow3 at start your dow1-2 heroes are hugepowerhouses but cannot close distances easily and huge your weaker enemies to death. They are extremely kiteable. Especially in dow1 they are more often than not a big fat unit running at the enemy and getting heavily kited. Dow2 gave them more skills but never gap closers as skill number 1.

On the contrary. Explosives do damage to you, but considerably lower than they do to enemies.
Still if you watch the ork videos, there is 0 friendly fire and 0 knockback. Orks just sit under fist of mork as tons of meteorites fall on top of them and take 0 damage. It's stupid to look at.
Go right ahead. Waste your cash. Not my problem.

So is Dawn of War I and II worth looking into? I want to up my RTS game library and those seem decent

Great way to start!

Yes, the hi/v/emind dislikes something. What a sound argument to use, that "the majority doesn't like it so neither should you". Now go ahead and post again that "Holla Forums is not one person" so you can fit in.

Except for the many sprint abilities or teleportation ability that many had, of course. And this is you assuming melee heroes, Tau and Necrons want to have a word with you, faggot.
It still gave Charge to the Force Commander and even Jumppacks or teleportation.

I just specifically say I'm gonna pirate it since I don't believe it's gonna be fairly priced at all. Most likely something at 60€ or something, not to mention the DLC and Expansions that will come later.
If you're just gonna cherrypick or blatantly demonstrate your low attention span, why would anyone put any effort in replying to you?

It's a pretty good RTS. Get the base game and the expansions for the campaigns, but if it's only Skirmish you're after, get Soulstorm has it has all the content and is stand-alone.
There's decent base building, unique units and good gameplay with neat details like morale for instance.
The economy is somewhat simple but easy to fuck up in early game especially.
There's also Ultimate Apocalypse, a mod that adds a fuckton of content and makes battles huge. Recommended if you have a PC that can handle it.

It's more of an RTT than an RTS. Battles are scaled down considerably and you'll be down to 4-6 squads most of the time. It's more about positioning and using what strength your units have than simply dominating your oponent econimally.
The AI is fucking retarded with the control points and multiplayer sees a lot of turtling due to the Retreat mechanic and free reinforcements.
It's decent if you keep that in mind, but if you're looking for an actual RTS, stay away from it.
Try Armies of Exigo if you liked Starcraft and wished someone did it in 3D but with humans, orcs and undead bugs instead

Soul storm was/is better IMO

None of these are moba like skills. The resurrection was limited to how many carcasses of allied units were in the area and that lighting bolt thing got charged by the necron lord taking damage. The eldars psyche storm basically did nothing until it's upgraded. It wasn't use x skill to kill a mob of space marine. Hell, a few squad of space marine could kill the farseer and the units attached to it.

Bright, ultra clean and shiny colors are not normal for dow1 or dow2. They are not a good thing and never will be.
Go ahead. Dow2, which we disliked for the hero focus, has greatly different skills from these new gap closers, hooks, shields, leaps, skillshots and etc. You can see how substantially different dow3 skills are from dow1-2. Speed of use, visuals, cooldowns, cost, damage, effects. The difference is huge. It's like a completely different game in that regard.
Ebin. Let's just shit on all lore and setting rules for rule of cool. Great job m8. 9/10 IGN
Options to move more in RTS are bad? Are you serious ? You like corridor based shooters from 2010 too ?
Oh wow, a fixed point that you can open. As opposed to walls spanning the entire map that you can crush from start to end.
It's a step back no matter how you look at it.
Every unit has a skill you need to throw at the enemy as fast as possible. But nu-uh it's not spamming shit.
Yes. Down with what makes RTS great ! Destroy the core ! Truly the future of MOBAs !
The core forces you to defend it or it's a direct loss. You don't benefit from building further away.
So why are we arguing if we are hivemind ?
All 3 main heroes in dow3 so far have gap closers.Even some of the secondary ones do. Teleports in dow1 are thematic unlike the leaps angelos does.
Charge is still not as fast as what we see here in dow3. It can be stopped. The rest for dow2 are considerably late game.
In dow1 teleport leaves you immobile for a while. You can still get kited. Here you are directly in the enemy with damage already dealt.
Jumppacks and teleport come in the lategame.
Must have been in a previous post. You are not entertaining enough for me to read all your posts faggot.
Woah talk about brutal projection. The community for dow is rioting and you, captain perfect are here to save the day. Get over yourself. So far the impressions are terrible.

What can I say, you're denying stuff I now by heart. I can only tell you to go check any wiki or gameplay video to see there is friendly fire. warhammer-game.narod.ru/wiki/Baneblade.html for example

Because you can use long range units to ignore the default moba insta death machine protecting the building and snipe the main objective. You can dominate the entire map and lose or be forced to do stupid movements because there's a single unit firing at the building. You cant build more if you lose it it's over. That would happen all the time on dow2 1v1

It is. It really is, because you go from charging lascannons, terminators dancing like harlequins, female knights, to god knows what else. Nowadays people underestimate immersion and world building values

Indeed several, on the huge list of maps that were available only a handful had small corridors. Or if they had corridors (like city maps) there were a lot of paths and ways to move instead of just forward on the same path

Well yes that's the point, powerful abilities took time and they didnt mean insta death, you had to force the enemy to stay on the aoe. This is the only aspect I prefer to wait until I pirate it to see how it actually works

All im saying is, it's not dow. Like every other soft reboot done nowadays, they do their own thing on a questionable way. It mixes dow with moba elements and creates something that doesnt sound appealing at all, dont make a game with unit production and terrain control where all that matters is how good and fast you are using all your units skills
I just realised it's fucking starcraft. That's what was so wrong with the game and I couldnt put a finger on. There you go, it's a simplified starcraft game that should explain all of my disgust

You just fucking love trash dont you

Grenades do damage to your units, so does the basilisk. The weapons on the baneblade too. Sisters of battles flame tanks also do if you target the ground.

Honestly, the way the skirmishes worked kinda annoyed me. It felt like a lot of work to get nowhere, but I never tried it against another human which was probably my problem.

SC2 just had a tournament in Korea not even two weeks ago where the grand prize was $200k. There's still even Brood War tournaments being hosted by ASL, and they had their first tournament 14 hours into 2017 with a grand prize of about $50k

StarCraft may not get the viewers it used to, but both games are alive and kicking.

Dow3 made me quit pc gaming.

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you didn't even bother trying to look up some replays
youtube.com/watch?v=vT3tJBYcmY4
Funnily enough in that replay one guy ends up wiping half his ally's army by accident

They love to project, don't they?

I do want a better engine with not shitty pathfinding. As royally fucked as StarCraft 2 is, it has the best pathfinder I've seen in a RTS (but still not perfect like with Colossi acting retarded around cliff corners), something like that would've made DOW so much better. And performance needs to not tank so much when there's tons of units on the map, especially in Ultimate Apocalypse.

We are full and have always been full of singleplayer campaign only players.
Certain glaring issues are obvious in skirmish mode and in multiplayer mode. But some players just never touch those.

welcome to the console master race. All of us are ex-PC gamers because PC gaming has been a huge mistake.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Just give me money i will make game about Guardsman similiar to EDF.

nice bait

user, this hurt me.

No one saw it coming?

you'll get there eventually.

There are no RTS games for consoles worth a shit. Halo wars is arse.

I saw it coming from a mile away, and this gameplay just puts the final nail in the coffin.

and why the fuck you would save a picture of a street shitter wiping his shit-covered hand on his soon-to-be shit-covered hand is beyond me.

That's exactly why I lied and claimed it was mine.

I don't know but it seems to piss some people off so I guess I'll keep it.

Also, it's m. night shyamalan. Directer known for putting weird twists in his movies.

Ultimate Apocalypse still has major balancing issues.
Still can be fun when you play it with buds.

if you play imperial guard you deserve to take friendly fire. thats the entire point of the faction.

The RTS genre is still dead then?

But of course user! Our Spiritual Liege has risen from the dead, so we need a new game about Ultramarines to commemorate!

COURAGE AND HONOR

We moved onto its corpse being raped in new and even more degrading ways,

FUCK♂YOU!