WebM Thread: We've run out of titles edition

Page 13 or 700 posts till we can make a new one

First WebM must be vidya game related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/msadaghd/videos
my.mixtape.moe/jleman.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And the faggot award for posting the first non-vidya webm goes to

Just made this a minute ago for another thread.

what is this game? I know we have threads about it

THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT

BF2: PR

thanks

This has to be fake.
or.
or something because…wew that was lewd

Gold
Silver
Crystal

pupinia is my shitposting meme-waifu

she's a very good actor with a couple troll youtube accounts

jesus christ

Alternative title:

If you liked that, you might want to watch this.

Well, he's dead.

What game is the rpg one? Looks operator.

nah that's just from a quicksand fetish video

this is the perfect game for vinny pizza pasta

Female "logic". Some user posted a link a while back to some fucked up feminazi's tumblr where she detailed her "rape-baiting".

That made me laugh pretty hard

Which MechWarrior game is this? MWO?

640x360? You can do better than that.

kept waiting for it to cut to blood money

Living Legends, a crysis mod.

you guys are into rape?

This is wonderful

I wish MWO was as good as this.

『HIPPU TO BE SQUARE』

what you don't like paying to use the latest and greatest mech?

Don't forget the gold skins that cost, what, 500 bucks?

Not sure if I should be jealous or horrified.

That's some quality WTF.

totally forgot this thread

watt
I know the adult man is ashton kutcher the rest I can only speculate.

ok
she kinda looks like her too

That shit got my dick hard, but he was not even remotely harsh enough.

you guys and your tiny webm's…

better?

Now that is to harsh, I don't want to see bloody woman.

they are all asking for it

you don't get to bring vp9

Holla Forums was right again

I didn't knew that, and I think I was better off not knowing.

I never got how anyone could like this faggot.

I have honestly no idea how he got popular in the first place. He is at best a slightly better than average Street Fighter player and that is his best game. He is totally brain dead at everything else. And even in fighting games he is very predictable. He knows the basics, but that's it to be honest.

from the other guys perspective

i think he is secretly trying to communicate with someone

Loud Nigra version when

Tell me about Mr. Iran, why does he give himself the zaps?

Nice get incoming

/greenandpleasant/

it's comedy, he teaches people common mistakes newbies make while at the same time trying to be funny.

wait! You sneaky motherfucker

I am sure he knows what he is doing, also nice digits.

nice fucking numbers

Wasted

some other motherfucker got

Y-you too

Checked.

Leave some gets for the rest of us!

whats the name of this guys channel

what kind of fucked up person baits to be raped

I know it's satire but it still hurts.

the kind with a vagina between their legs.

youtube.com/user/msadaghd/videos

if you made that webm, i sincerely hope you're ashamed of it

almost vomited with laughter at that one

its squad

Don't worry about DSP, Machinima recently dropped his ass and all 50,000 of his videos might be demonetized so he'll have to manually remonetize every single one, oh yeah he's also going to be open to content IDs now.

how many claims does it take to get a channel removed?

Me neither user. He's voice, his voice is incredibly annoying and he's not pleasant to look at. How this sack of shit got any sort of following is beyond me.

Basically he'll be swamped with thousand of claims, and since he's too lazy to remove the content or to contest, he won't be able to put ads on those videos. His views and ad revenue is already tanking like a rock, so that'll hurt him.

He's basically been reduced to begging for bits on twitch now. He's self-imploding and it's pretty funny to watch in real time

WTF i love pewdiepie now!

You are not alone, he has been pretty funny since he lost his network.

Holy shit what a fucking legend
Anyone wanna knowledge me up on Ceru? Obviously a Holla Forums browser but he seems funny as fuck

Are these the same two from "the front fell off"? Holy hell.

name of game?

corporation of idols

Old stuff I've found.

Fear-boner intensifies.

Dude what the hell?

Every time he say's he's blocking, just post this

"I was locked in place because of online lag"

No you were locked in place because he just hit you with an attack and triggered your block lock and then did an ultra which ignores blocks

He lies to his fans so much I think he believes them himself now

This movie is biggest Holla Forums was right. Go watch it.

Reminder

Movie title?

I came quite a lot

Man I've been waiting for a good arrangement of this song for years. Never would have thought we'd get an official one.

(checked)
First Orgasm.webm

There are a few moments like this. I remember in one of his clips he says that he was blocking when he got thrown, which is normal. Throws go through blocks. He just constantly makes up shit.

Why does that cat sound like a modem?

Sugooi work.

It's a caracal, must have something to do with that.

Jewesses, not even once

It's a YT video from insurgentdude.

Since we're having so many final fantasy threads lately.

Sauce user?

π

The game is basically a massive fanservice to the DW1 fans. It's fucking great.

just wish they remembered to include the full roster from DW1's obtainable digimon

Please no, we had this shit playing on nearly every radio station at the height of it's popularity. Same with that retarded Schnappi shit.

Additional info: German radio is hell.

I can understand that.

sponsored by bestgore.com

Get the fuck out.
He was a cool guy until he saw that he can make money with overused memes and doing shit for kool kidz

It still hurts…

What's the game in the first webm. I emulated it years ago and forgot all about it.

SpyHard

I'm not sure whether I would touch her cervix with my glans.

There's a name for this game, and I must know it

That video is gay. You are gay.

In b4 (((CPS)))

All you niggers need to see this thread on /wx/: >>61794

I wish you guys had won the war

Where the fuck do I get this.

What part of Germany did you visit? I do know that German music is utter trash, but German music is mostly played in northern germany, like Berlin.

You haven't lived until you cannonballed home at 0:00 in intense rain and wind.

Luck you, usually the radio here just plays trash german rap all day erry day. I envy the murricans who can listen to blue rock on an actual station instead of bringing their own collection with them.

I don't see the issue here.

It makes me murderous, it's so bad.

You don't get to bring your own music unless you paid for it. Germany is a country that actually (((cares))) about copyright protection.

Not sure what you mean. Are you implying germany is some communist shithole where pirating anything is near impossible to do?

Well true I can but sometimes I would like to hear some new stuff as well without having to search it on the PC and maybe some decent moderation in between.

Hell yeah, what would I give for this scum to drop dead.

Don't know what he means either, it's not really different from any other country pretty easy

I was probably somewhere around Frankfurt

I've heard German rap too, and it's shit and I hate that it exists. There are a lot of shit radio stations here in the States too but we do have a few that are passable.

The issue isn't what you are listening to - the issue is how the music on the radio reflects accepted cultural norms. If rap is the most popular type of music, you can bet that you're in a pozzed nation.

Aye. You better be behind seven proxies before sailing the seven seas.
Jest aside, I heard of guys getting the Stasi knocking at their door after pirating music.

birbs

I found it on some janky ass third party downloader, and sent it to Vin.

I don't even have yellow fever…

Woman the webm.

Has to talk on the video. Video is not cut to just the birb when it is doing something. Woman always have to be center of attention even when the video is birb video

this one is just birb

Now this is birb posting

Just if anyone is wondering:

postan more birb

This thread needs more dwarves!

WE HAVE NOT RUN OUT OF TITLES YOU'RE JUST NOT BEING IMAGINATIVE ENOUGH.

what's wrong with just creating a new thread and not trying to be creative and shit?

nice

You're not welcome here.

we did, but we're not the filenames thread

source of the music please, Ive had this fucking webm for years now as a mp4 and I have never found the music.

Please throw the source of that song, mate. I've been sitting on this mp4 for years and I still cant get an answer on it.

bump locked

I prefer his musicals

3/10

8/10

I'll step up my game.

thanks for reminding me of the slow as fuck, glitchy as shit jets in bf3/4

She really wants to fuck that camera.

you know, i will say that the one thing i liked about bf3's jets was the sounds. the gasping for air, the loud-ass beeping and booping of target acquired/weapon ready/enemy lock, etc. if only they could figure out how to do that but make the jets not fucking suck anymore

But, do we get to bring friends?

What are you even on about cunt jets were always OP as fuck and were one of the things that ruined the balance of the game

i'm not talking about how OP they are, i'm talking about how they feel like fucking shit to fly, are slow as shit, and in general are just moderately faster helicopters

man,fuck you!

It's actually a Digimon

Wish she would want to fuck me

first guy who posted that webm here. the song name is "Chiller" by Christian Marsac. good luck finding it though because its from a vintage sci-fi album.

this is the kind of shit that makes me wish i had joined the army. can you imagine being the guy who fires those? or even better, calling it in and watching through your binoculars as your enemies literally get hit by thunder from the sky and explode?

I served in the air force for a year because of conscription and the only memorable thing that happened was me slipping out of a sideways helicopter

please wake up, you beautiful autistic bastard

you know, that's something i never really realized until now: with the onset of VR gaming, autistic teenagers are going to be doing this kind of shit instead of their mlg 360 noscopez

At least it means that they'll have to move their bodies.

Fresh off the converter.

Anyone have that webm where theres a picture of user saying he caught his mom and dad doing shit while some song from kirby plays or something?

What's the game called?

Here yall go
my.mixtape.moe/jleman.mp3

i got this webm from a thread last week

Huh? Did he die or something?

he was in a really bad car accident and was in a medically induced coma. i actually looked it up after i posted and apparently he's awake and is still pretty fucked up, like can't walk and is re-learning how to feed himself etc, but he's retained his musical genius (one of the posts i read said that they started playing some notes of a song he knows on a keyboard, and his left hand immediately picked it up and played along perfectly)

so he woke up already, but he's still pretty messed up

Too bad I can never find the source for that online anywhere because I only look for like 5sec

EXCUSE ME I JUST HAVE A NEED TO VIOLENTLY SHITPOST

RAPE

RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

FUG :DDD

So why haven't the hot pocketeers dealt with this shit yet?