Gaymod thread: RIP in rice, Chinaman edition

last thread: >>11925437
Lazily copy and pasted from last OP: Holla Forums dorkrp server with 20 slots @ 64.94.95.58:27015, no password as to get normalfags to join and be bullied

modpack if you see errors: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584612384

also tell your stories

The serb is currently on de_dust for some reason

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=131302441
steamcommunity.com/id/leonardow/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882463775
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=885423010
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=891116528
files.catbox.moe/blz2rv.7z
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894843400
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875802265&searchtext=moonman
files.catbox.moe/ree97d.wav
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=528120516
a.pomf.cat/irpapg.wav
cdn.thumbs.fapdu.com/FapDu/n/gg/ac/e3/big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-27.jpg
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=649613347
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is kinda fun

There's a faggot kid who thinks FearRP, RDM and other shit are a rule, and thinks admins can't have fun ever cause they need to enforce rules. Come bully.

(OOC) meme βŐÚĂĹĂŶ ŤĤĔ МĔ: you know what in stand of stayinng here and giveing you a nice time BYE MONTHER FUCKER

fuck where'd my sides go

Get in here.

Basking in a nuclear glow.

REMOVE WEATHER ADDONS, THEY ARE ALL SHIT

why does it always have to be sandbox or darkrp?

tribute to ccnipper.jpg

No one here is doing that I assure

If you are under the affect of the invisible lamp glitch you see this as your new shadows.

get on here faggots, we're having right bants

server has been overbullied and crashed

niggas i got a money farm we all gon be rich get on

Thanks for placing those on my wire users when you left

ofc fam i got you

my niggas we need a map cange, this one is boring as shit

I keep getting crashes? Any ideas?

locality seems to crash people alot. don't know why

It could be a combination of the map with it's large underground area that's bigger than the above ground area and the weather add on.

what the fuck
r2.xInstalling breakpad exception handler for appid(gameoverlayui)/version(1.0)pid 10124 != 10061, skipping destruction (fork without exec?)[0312/181555:ERROR:platform_thread_posix.cc(255)] Not implemented reached in static void base::PlatformThread::SetThreadPriority(base::PlatformThreadHandle, base::ThreadPriority)[0312/181555:ERROR:alsa_output.cc(684)] Failed querying delay: Input/output errorCListHash::BLoadFromDisk: Could not load file /root/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/config/filterlist.vdf into buffer.Generating new string page texture 358: 64x256, total string texture memory is 2.87 MBInstalling breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1484790260)pid 10081 != 10061, skipping destruction (fork without exec?)pid 10269 != 10061, skipping destruction (fork without exec?)pid 10246 != 10061, skipping destruction (fork without exec?)pid 10241 != 10061, skipping destruction (fork without exec?)/root/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/hl2.sh: line 67: 10020 Segmentation fault ${GAME_DEBUGGER} "${GAMEROOT}"/${GAMEEXE} "$@"Game removed: AppID 4000 "Garry's Mod", ProcID 10020 No cached sticky mapping in ActivateActionSet.Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-close.c: 811: _dl_close: Assertion `map->l_init_called' failed!

We get burnt out of playing the same thing for days.
That and it's hard to get Bane to add or change stuff on the server because he's busy all the time. He should really get someone to manage the server for him while he's gone.

I'll do it.

bump

Max out your graphic settings if you haven't. Some addons have a tendency to crash if you're not running on higher settings.

This. /r/ best map.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=131302441

Comfy map.

yes to so much above, we need several more maps to be able to switch between.

If anyone has Bane on Steam, tell him i can help manage the server if he needs someone.
steamcommunity.com/id/leonardow/

Bump. Hey Bane, consider adding this
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882463775
It literally lets you pick player models off from the workshop without adding them on the serb content.

anyone on atm?

I'm in your base, destroying your economy

Bonus reply from another user to hopefully bring more of bane's attention to this exact mod

tl;dr /r/ing this too

I want no, I ==NEED== this.

Is the serb still in downtown DarkRP? Been a while since I played

The serb's on rp_eastcoast_v4b
We don't have any cool maps yet.

I remember the server using this map, perhaps it could be added to the rotation along with littletown.

Checking those glourious satan trips.
Have some old pics/webms from 2015

Man, that's pretty fucking neat.
i need it to 2hu autism

Yes.

Add this.

So we can finally remove PAC.

Better idea :
keep both obviously

Actually the outfitter is already on the serb and pac is staying

Yeah I know what you're thinking. But look, you can be the autism you've always wanted to be Also i hope some got a better picture of my half-assed moonman throne.

that reminds me why are all the eyes broken

no you dont

without pac, you can't
among other stupid fun you can create using pac

Penis gun

Is this server open-minded, welcoming, and accepting of different religions and ethnicity?

Maybe one day i will finish this.

added

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=885423010
additional workshop collection since i can't edit bane's collection. be sure to check on this as i'll be adding a couple extra maps

Yesterday was fun.

hopping on

Yeah boi

Thread saving bump.

At this rate, I'm gonna have to make a separate toned down version of all the stalker props.

How do I into PAC?
I just want to be a qt 3.14159265 35897932384626433832795028841971693993751 anime grill

This is why we don't spawn dogs anymore.

should spawn snorks or bloodsuckers anyway.

its not pac3

I hope one day we can do stalkin outside of the tunnels.

Anyone on atm?

PIZZA TIME

HE STOLE THAT GUY'S PIZZA

WERE GOING TO EAT PIZZA

Question
Anyone want to play Ultimate Chimera Hunt?

Don't forget to add my prop pack to the server.

wew

think he's another alphablaster

Critical bump

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=891116528
when will this be added

now

This pleases me.

Please tell me you added more space or more areas, as the sudden dead-ends are annoying.

Yeah, I added a couple of things. In process of doing more.
Pic related, most recent addition.

what am i looking at
is this metro as in metro 2033 or wat

More progess: I made one metro tunnel loop into another one, feeling like one long-ass tunnel, instead of ending in a black wall.

The place down the stairs. There was a single loose AI node on the VMF. Recompiling soon.

Bumping with older pictures.

get on the server faggots, come have bants
no jews

got a nice setup here

where the fuck are you faggots, i've just realized i've been playing with normalfags and an 11 year old

So, current regulars have pushed the server into a more stalker rp mode. To all the fags still interested in gaymod, do you have any objections? I want to keep bloat to a minimum, but I have to add some shit to make this stuff work

I got the map all ready, and optimized up the ass.
Will upload to workshop tomorrow. For now, have this. files.catbox.moe/blz2rv.7z

wew lad

map's up
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894843400

Bump?

Previously on Gmod

Pleases me greatly.

bumping

I might be on later, pending IF there will be others

Had a fun, although brief night on the serb.

dubs, but yeah would've been better if we had more people on.

Saw someone already post this question, but 8ch was dead for a while due to april fools so asking again. What's everyones opinion on the server turning more and more STALKER themed? Should we cut back on it or just keep rolling with what the regulars want?

Stalker stuff is ok. Would say balance it out, but we kinda have enough shit as is.

bumping, stay alive nigga

Oh fuck, how did I miss this? Time to get cozy.
what ever happened to the Good Friends?

Incoming now. Add the Moonman player model from here: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=875802265&searchtext=moonman

Disregard this I am a fag

how many of ya are busy playing bayonetta right now to not get on?
I'm waiting

Screw it, I'm getting on too.
I can't buy Bayonetta right now anyway.

bump

wew

Forgot to say that I'll get on for a bit tonight.
I'll stay on if others join.

Sage for double post

I don't play for one night and it happens ==FUCK==

friday night? get the fuck in already

I REALLY want the spawn music source. Does anyone have? I checked the map page a long time ago, no dice. If you don't have it, just an mp3 rip would be nice. If it actually works like that.

the accordion music?

It's just called accordion_loop.wav in the map's files.
I extracted it for you. files.catbox.moe/ree97d.wav

out there on that fukkin serb

Does the server have workshop downloading for clients on? It really should be.

Well isn't this just the coziest little back-alley clinic.

How? Tell me!

That's what bloom does.

Being a doctor is free money with added slapstick.

(OOC) Pekka Raikkonen: Which 2hu would you fuck?(OOC) psycho7750: all of the them(OOC) Unstoppable Forcevich: not an answer(OOC) Pekka Raikkonen: Stop dodging the question you double nigger(OOC) psycho7750: k i dont care(OOC) Mad_Hatter_Mikey: kill it(OOC) Huche er: Arrest him.(OOC) Pekka Raikkonen: Let's go into the Tunnels(OOC) psycho7750: or just ban me cause your server has sc_lua1 so i am able to use my lua script
We got ourselves a live one.

That nigga didn't even have a real aimbot. What a stupid fucking spic.

t. Skelefag

I'd almost be mad if I wasn't stealing all the guns off the floor from the world's worst script kiddie's many corpses.

Well that was fun, see you nerds later.

Gaymod update. Notable changes are max field of view increase from 90 to 100, various crash fixes, along notable optimizations and multicore rendering fixes. I personally no longer get (at least notable) microstuttering while looking at the bridge area.

(OOC) ViP Proflow: do you own this server(OOC) Unstoppable Forcevich: yes(OOC) ViP Proflow: its amazing(OOC) ViP Proflow: is there anyway i can apply for staff(OOC) Unstoppable Forcevich: no(OOC) ViP Proflow: :(ViP Proflow: hiUnstoppable Forcevich: fat jewViP Proflow: ur server is so fun xD(OOC) ViP Proflow: xD(OOC) ViP Proflow: how can one become a staff meber(OOC) ViP Proflow: member*(OOC) ViP Proflow: u delete my base '((OOC) Unstoppable Forcevich: I jihaded your base, pwnd(OOC) ViP Proflow: kk (OOC) ViP Proflow: can i be staff(OOC) ViP Proflow: can i be a staff member trust me i have been staff on civil gamers im super admin.
Make admin y/n? You lads might wanna come and witness the mess if I do.

He got fuckin' fooled lmao.

AHH NUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

god that looks great

get in

Dropping in to shill Surface - Morbus like I did with the last server. File's fuckhuge, but god is the map spoopy. All that's really needed is a few well placed Stalker NPC spawners with high respawn rates and it'll be maximum spooks.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=528120516

Your lucky I didn't delete the extracted map files.
And that I decided to stay up this late.
files.catbox.moe/ree97d.wav

That's the same link, but holy shit, that was a quick reply

Huh, catbox always gives me that same link for when I re-upload it.
Try the old link again.

Nope, sorry.
I remember another alternative to catbox by a similar name but I forget.
Thanks for sticking with me so far btw

Alright, this one should work. a.pomf.cat/irpapg.wav

You guys on?
I want to build greater subterranean Israel while RPing as a Jew again.

It didn't play but it downloaded fine
I was about to bitch some more but tried downloading it.
If there is anything I can post for you, you need but ask.

anyone on?

Not really, but i'm getting on.

im still downloading dont leave pls

Fucking hell are these many mods nessecary?

have you seen how many addons other servers have?

this is fucking retarded

there's a faggot propkilling on the server
we've just been e2ing and bullying him at this point.

This nigga can't even grief right. I ended up griefing more than he did with fucking explosives dupes.

Low energy.

this game was the shit

whoops wrong thread

exactly. He can remain in the pussybox

Damn Ulvar, I don't know what you run on; but I need some.

Rascal needs to go back to reddit

To answer Rascal, yes I'm done :^)

wow what a fag unban me

can we please have a foss linux remake of this? over half of Holla Forums doesn't join in on Holla Forums games because they don't have the money or the right system

Drown yourself in semen.

Ok but only if you unban me first

Unban Rascal0x0

Nice proxy, Rascal.

I am more woried about those power quints:

*1.3 Billion years

Gonna need somebody to unban me

I'm lmaoing at your life.

You forgot

Theyre all assmad and take it too seriously, if i wanted a serious RP server I wouldnt have come to 8ch's server. Everyone has their ass in a knot over dumb shit.

The first thing you did after we asked you which 2hu you would fuck is propspam people to death,

Nigger, you were trying to grief and you failed hard, Try harder next time, kiddo.

You used a shitty wire teleporter with a gun and cam to remotely kill me because i catbox'd you for being a nigger.

I had plenty of reasons to be assmad too, the catbox holo on my head, people kept killing me for no reason, but I get banned for fighting back, really activates my almonds.

git gud, nigger.

Also 2hu is shit, I answered your question. Nowhere in the rules is propkill not allowed, you just couldnt handle it.

yes because you catboxed me for no reason, I used the teleporter to find where you were on the map because everyone dissapeared from the hub.

You were killing everyone in spawn after getting bullied.

If you were going to grief, at least try something like a prop spam or an explosive.
Overall, your griefing attempt was pretty weak.

I honestly can't believe you're saying this. I thought common sense was a fucking norm, instead of being an exception.

What? I wasn't even griefing retard, and I'm allowed to kill people with props, its not against the rules.

Also about the teleporter, I only sent it to people who killed me and or fucked with me first.

Nigger, everyone told me that nobody RP's except for one fucklord they just shoot NPCs and each other. Nowhere was I under the impression that this was a serious roleplay server.

Either the rules are arbitrary and don't matter, or there's a level of common sense and goodwill here; you don't get to pick and choose.

Nigger, your arguments are retarded. Propkilling is fucking mingebag-level griefing. The fact that you thought you could get away with that without being put in the pussybox just shows how autistic you are.

Don't propkill people and people won't wreck your shit and ban you :^)

And it's far from being serious. Every shot you received was self-defense anyway.

I even stopped the propkilling, I just sent the teleporter out to spy on people, and to kill a few fuckers who kept killing me.

See you in 5 billion years, nigger :^)

Nobody said "Hey stop propkilling me" they all just shot at me so I kept doing it because I didnt have a gun

git gud

Perhaps you should have stopped propkilling the first time you got shot, you fucking autist.

yes, you are allowed to, but it's generally frowned upon. you were also doing it in home base. If you commit murder in home base, you are KOS

of course it isn't, but this isn't sandbox you fucking retarded piece of shit

I had stopped propkilling after being fucked with. Then I sent out teleporter cameras to see where people were because they had dissapeared. Then some fucker kept killing me so I set the teleporter on him and the others who killed me.

There is no reason for me to still be banned, now I know you all have 0 tolerance and can't even take being rekt for doing stupid shit. I took my beating like a man and never complained to any admins. You're the whiny faggots here.

No because nobody asked me to stop, I thought we were all just fucking around

You got votebanned nigger. You did autistic shit and kept on doing it.

Are you genuinely autistic? We kept on shooting you because you were fucking killing people in spawn.

Oh but its fair for people to kill me without any reason r-right? I'm not allowed to fight back? Nowhere does it say in the rules you arent allowed to use wiremod to fight back retards. I got shot several times for no reason.

I never treated it like a sandbox, autist. I had no idea people were taking it this fucking serious holy shit.

I wont use my e2 again since it triggers you big fucking babies jesus christ

All I expect is you to use common fucking sense and not throw props at people the moment you spawn.

Nigger, you were propkilling in spawn. No matter what server you're on, that shit isn't acceptable. You're not going to be allowed back, especially after the shit you pulled afterwards.

I was KOS several times, and didnt have a chance to stop. Nobody said stop propkilling, so I thought it was fine. I went with the flow of it.

I never killed people in spawn after I got jailed unless they killed me first. This one skeleton faggot kept coming after me and chasing me all around the map.

You were KOS because you never stopped until you were jailed multiple times and not even then, until you were put under the pussy box.

You pissed off too many people, so they got fed up with it.

Its not in the rules you don't have the right to ban people for it

I broke no rules, I wouldnt do it again but you should probably put it in the rules if it triggers you this badly.

Uh what shit?

You were voted off the server because what you were doing pissed people off.
The teleporting guns, you autist.

holy shit you are retarded

I spawned, got killed, got a pussybox put on me and fucking sat there, I respawned, someone shot at me so I propkilled again. Plain and simple I was going to stop but people kept fucking with me

You speak for everyone on the server ai guess. The hivemind wont ban someone just for shits and giggles? you give people an option to ban someone they already dont like 10/10 times they will ban that person

Teleporting guns were a counter measure to being shot at and self defense

No one liked you, you got butthurt and kept shit-talking, prop-killing, and teleporter killing people.

If you can't see why you got banned, you must truly be autistic.

From where I'm standing, looks like his mortal sin was not being autistic enough.

You only brought those out well after you got btfo by the pussy cage. Those were a half-baked attempt at griefing, don't even deny it.

Nigger do you have brain problems? You were the problem.

Ok and no they weren't if I wanted to grief I would have sent out like 10 of them and never called them off. I could have crashed the server in an instant.

It boils down to asshurt fags who kept fucking with me even after I stated I was done fucking with them. They couldn't let it go how utterly assblown the fuck out they got. So they hated me and wanted me banned.

What's done is done and If you were to unban me I wouldn't do anything

Yeah, everyone else was shooting you for shits n giggles. If you haven't noticed with your 1500 hours in gmod, that people have a tendency to kill you back after being repeatedly killed in spawn, you probably have a serious case of autism or something.

He wasn't autistic enough to win his personal war against literally everyone online nor was he sensible enough to fuck with people in a way that didn't end with him screeching on an anonymous imageboard.
Truly middling autism is the worst 'tism of all.

If you were so butthurt that you resorted to that half-assed griefing tactic, why didn't you crash the server?

You talk bullshit, you couldn't have done shit. You were trying to grief and failed. You're not getting unbanned. Get over it, you autistic nigger.

Oh stop being a fucking faggot and unban me already. What do you gain by doing this?

It was self defense you retarded nigger

Not having you, evidently.

Not having a shitter like you on the server, for one. :^).

You were using that contraption on people you did nothing to you. Stop denying that you were griefing, you autist.

Oh come on just unban me

No.

Would if it wasn't for you completely lacking common sense, you dense nigger.

You need to be 18+ to post here

(checked)
Nice to see that you're keeping the 8ch tradition of having bullshit moderation on its home-grown servers alive. Look forward to joining the likes of the 8ch SS13 serb.

You give him no recourse to discuss/appeal his ban than to post in the thread and then act like posting in the thread about it is some huge autistic social sin.

Did you get banned too? or are you just the same autist using a proxy?

A 5 billion year ban for a first offense is a bit harsh, I would have made it a week. I'm not the one in charge of the server though.

Well I have sense now

But im in my mid 20's..

I don't really think the moderation's at fault for this one; if he'd have just calmed down and said "shit my bad, won't murder the server in spawn again, we cool?" or something along those lines I'm sure they'd have let it slip after plastering a giant "FAGGOT" sign to his face.

People fuck around and with eachother on the server all the time, screeching about how they DINDU NUFFIN isn't going to get you anywhere.

But your mental age is 12…

My internet fucks up so I have to reset my router and that incidentally changes my IP address.

#Dealwithit

At least we can tell who you are from your autistic typing.

Nobody told me to stop.

That's what autism does to a person user… I can't help being autistic

Sorry, but you should have read the rule that said "No Autists Allowed."

Says the man who ends his sentences with ellipses.

Rascal or whatever you fucking name is. Multiple people have logged on the server only to prop kill and spam shitty wire duped cages and very few of them have gotten banned, you however, managed to be such an gigantic faggot that you manged to piss everyone off enough to voteban you.
You fucked up, deal with it.

Not giving me a second chance is retarded

We gave you all the chances you deserved. Wait 5 Billion years, nigger.

You had your second chance.

There are no rules against prop killing but there are also no rules about votebanning someone for 5 billion years.
Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger.

I was on for 2 seconds and then got banned immediately because I said "Babbys first admin"

You're never going to be unbanned, nigger.

Why?

Because of your low-functioning autism.

But the doctor said I had High-functioning autism what do you mean?

You got the wrong diagnosis then. I am terribly sorry.

Oh..

Unban me pls

This thread is fucking gold. Jesus christ over 70 posts just bitching about the b&

Kill yourself first.

Please stop bullying the autistic nigger.

But then I can't play..

No u :)

12:30 AM - Pastaman: Was getting banned part of your plan?
12:30 AM - Rascal: no NOT REALLY
12:30 AM - Rascal: whoops caps
12:31 AM - Pastaman: well, congratulations, you got yourself banned. What's the next phase in your master plan?
12:31 AM - Rascal: get unbanned and apologize
12:31 AM - Pastaman: you're a big guy
12:31 AM - Rascal: for you
12:32 AM - Pastaman: you do know you're never getting unbanned at this rate
12:32 AM - Pastaman: your best hope is that everyone forgets about you
12:32 AM - Pastaman: and that the next time a server is set up you're not on its ban list
12:33 AM - Rascal: so I shold just stop posting?
12:33 AM - Pastaman: If you genuinely want to get back on the server
12:33 AM - Pastaman: yes
12:33 AM - Rascal: was hoping to be so genuinely pathetic that they felt bad for me and let me in
12:33 AM - Pastaman: That's not going to work m8
12:33 AM - Rascal: thats gay..
12:34 AM - Pastaman: honestly, that bridge's been burned
12:34 AM - Pastaman: you're going to have to give it some time for the fences to be mended enough to try again
12:34 AM - Rascal: its a shame its the only 8ch server
12:35 AM - Rascal: the only other servers are cuckchan garbage..
12:35 AM - Rascal: don't want to go back to ponies and trump memes

Yep, time to kill yourself

Hi friend

hey m8

12:45 AM - Rascal: you're off to a rockin start as a friend already
12:45 AM - Pastaman: u wot?
12:45 AM - Rascal: you reposted this chat in the thread?
12:45 AM - Pastaman: yes
12:45 AM - Rascal: wtf for?
12:45 AM - Pastaman: it was relevant
12:46 AM - Rascal: no it wasnt.. now they will remember
12:46 AM - Rascal: goos job
12:46 AM - Rascal: good*
12:46 AM - Pastaman: m8, no one's going to care a month from now
12:47 AM - Pastaman: Just don't keep responding to the thread like a lolcow and no one's gonna care about your spergout m8
12:47 AM - Rascal: I had stopped after we talked until you posted that
12:47 AM - Pastaman: How about you just stop entirely
12:48 AM - Pastaman: anything you do from now is just going to be remembered as a continuation of a spergout
12:48 AM - Pastaman: just drop it m8
12:48 AM - Rascal: yeah no shit
12:48 AM - Rascal: which is why all i did was call you out and say "hi friend:
12:48 AM - Rascal: I'm done
12:48 AM - Pastaman: are you done?
12:49 AM - Rascal: ye
12:49 AM - Pastaman: okay

He just can't stop, that Mr. (37).

Enjoy its all yours

1:14 AM - Pastaman: An admin said that he will unban you if you post dick picks
1:14 AM - Pastaman: I would not heed him
1:14 AM - Pastaman: but it's on the table
1:19 AM - Pastaman: I'm not saying it's right
1:20 AM - Pastaman: but it's an option
1:20 AM - Rascal: having a giggle m8?
1:20 AM - Pastaman: no serious
1:20 AM - Pastaman: they said they would do it
1:20 AM - Rascal: no
1:25 AM - Pastaman: the guys on the server say that you're a fag and that you should kill yourself
1:27 AM - Pastaman: so are you going to do it?
1:27 AM - Rascal: you need help
1:27 AM - Pastaman: are you going to do it, though?
1:27 AM - Rascal: do what?
1:27 AM - Pastaman: post dick picks
1:27 AM - Rascal: wtf?
1:28 AM - Rascal: no
1:27 AM - Pastaman: why not though?
1:28 AM - Rascal: tell you what
1:28 AM - Pastaman: what?
1:28 AM - Rascal: cdn.thumbs.fapdu.com/FapDu/n/gg/ac/e3/big-black-cocks-huge-dicks-27.jpg
1:28 AM - Pastaman: are you that stupid?
1:29 AM - Pastaman: if you're going to post a dick pick, post it to the thread
1:32 AM - Rascal: you post whatever i say anyways retard
1:32 AM - Pastaman: you're the one who admitted to being autistic in the thread, so…
1:32 AM - Pastaman: >.>
1:34 AM - Pastaman: Steve Rightmann: tell him he should play russian roullete with a browning
2:02 AM - Rascal is now Offline.

heh

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=649613347
Cordon when?

Server's really spooky

RIP: Game Gear
Was brave adventurer, fought many scary monsters
While near the final artifact with Ulvar all the monsters respawning finally fried her innocent capacitors

Seconding. Would really like an outdoors map that isn't small like gm_marsh.

I just realized this. Also, what is that UI from?

I just wanted to run a Mexican restaurant in the zone.

Such is life in the zone.

Embrace the zone or it will mercilessly destroy you

i have no context for pic related. just that we need it here.

this is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny

Now that's some real 2006 level shit

this is fucking incredible

Aaaa, the good old day where we worshiped the Book of Comfy in Comfy Town.

Also the night of watching cartoons while attempting to launch cars off of ramps into piles of explosives.

Get on.

RDM
RDM
RDM
RDM
RDM

I had my doubts after reading all those whiny faggots posts in this thread but that actually sounds pretty fun.

ay yo hol up

All I want is to hear a 5th grader yelling "RDM" into his mic repeatedly until his mom comes in and tells him to stop yelling and being autistic.
That's all I want.

This is going to be great, but seriously though, we're gonna have to think of some more super bullying methods if we're gonna have normalfag raids.

Is gore an option? Shock and gore images would make easy work of any normalfag raids.

Juat post child models or loli, it triggers even most of the faggots that lurk here. I don't think people gives a fuck about gore anymore.

If anyone guesses what was on my radio during all of this, you win.

It's very related to pic related.

YOU MAY COME FOR MY PRINTERS, BUT I WILL FUCKING DESTROY THEM BEFORE I GIVE THEM TO YOU!

(OOC) Steve Rightmann: I'M COMIN' FOR THOSE PRINTERS BOY
(OOC) MGZoltan: Bring it nigger
(OOC) MGZoltan: You. Will. Fail.
[DarkRP] Steve Rightmann has been made a Thief!
Screenshot Requested
(OOC) MGZoltan: And worse comes to worse? I'll destroy them all.
(OOC) MGZoltan: MAD.

>The absolute madman blows the entire fucking station to high hell before demolishing his entire hive before me in a server-stuttering nuclear blast.

Anyone got Ace of Seafood

The skeletons have been defeated.

I'm want to try gmod. What am I supposed to do?

whatever the fuck you feel like doing, or bullying kids yelling rdm
darkrp is just glorified sandbox

I only intend to play on the Holla Forums server. Pubs are for faggots.

It's a pub for the intent purpose of bullying.

Got another kiddie on the server.

Last bump

Post Monroe gifs

god fucking damnit ivan

Page 12 for ages.

New thread time. This one's sinking.

new bread