Slow down

A FUCKING AMIBO MAKES THE GAME FASTER
I can't stop laughing, speed running faggots are the ultimate source of entertainment.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What, BOTW down to 20 minutes? That's not exactly news when it was a tagline before that you can just go straight to the source of everything at the very beginning, it really is open world and you can choose to take shit on at the very beginning.

As for the speedrunners they're autistic, always are and always will be, though shitflinging over using an amiibo for an advantage is hilarious.

Nice try kid.

From what I've seen, completing each dungeon removes a form from the final boss.

Rather, 1 form per dungeon.

This, speedrunners were catered to, and since it doesn't make the game worse from everyone else, good for them.

Gods, Rule 63 Link is so fucking hot.

Do you really think Nintendo thought that much into the game?

I almost feel like I'm being cheated by that.. Unless those forms are just the exact bosses you fight in each dungeon.

Request a source on that 20min autism mode.
Last official time i got on that was around 1h20m.

What ? This isn't a matter of thinking much or little. The very act of removing any roadblocks is intentionally letting players speedrun shit, even if they weren't specifically thinking about the AGDQ faggots.

That boy needs therapy

Your loss

This is autism. Elves are only for raping.

Obligatory, he tried to warn us.

if you go straight to ganon, you will have to fight the 4 blight ganons (that you would normally fight inside the sacred beasts) before fighting the real ganon. its basically a boss rush

Fair enough.

This x100.
I use to speed run mega man x and zelda II, then I realized how many awesome games I a missing out on, let alone the hobby turning into pure fucking cancer. Also, hate to say but PC games are fucking way better.

They are. However, what makes it shit is that they're almost the same bosses. When you finally fight the the sealed version of ganon, he's invincible until he is stunned and the final segment is you shooting the weak spots on horseback while he slowly charges atomic breath.

Can we get the details in this thread?
Which amiibo is used to get a better record and what exactly does it do and how is it utilized?

If the tingle tuner is fair game for WW, then amiibo should be fine for any% in BOTW.

This meme is shit.

I've hit #1 on a few leaderboards, I felt nothing.

I did get really fucking annoyed as people start sending you endless streams of friend requests and messages demanding information or even asking you to log into their account and get them trophies and stuff.

I don't recommend it, particularly if you're an antisocial fuck such as myself.

You know speedrunning is dumb but to act as if it's worse than becoming a tranny or doing any of that Marxist shit is even more autistic than speedrunning itself.

You don't think speed running leads to those things? I found that almost 90% of the "speed running community" are pussies and love the victim complex/whinny little bitches.

How?

If you have the limited edition golden Zelda amiibo, it finishes the game when you use it

wolf link an epona

So there are really only two bosses in the game, as the Blights are just recolors?

the blights all fight completely differently, theyre all distinct bosses.

Those thing aren't mutually exclusive

Each boss has a special attack which you counter once with a gimmick power, but other than that I found them to fall into a pattern.

You do know Hylians are humans right?

That's what they are, yes.

This, took awhile.

There is nothing dumb about speedrunning as a concept and retards on Holla Forums can just shut their obnoxious faggot faces. It's entirely based around how skillful you are at playing and manipulating the game.

That has absolutely nothing to correlate with transhits and fucking Marxism.

Humans don't have pointed ears. Elves do. Ergo, hylians are elves.

Just like how hooknoses are white.

Hylians are referred to as human, don't have elvish tricks, and outside of their titular princess they need the help of big fairy tits to use some really lack luster magic.

Get the fuck out of here you tranny lefty faggot.
Speed running is border line fucking retarded and after doing it for almost a year and getting records I would fucking know. Go kill yourself.

Go back to your shit containment board lefty inbred tranny faggot.

Nice buzzwords m8. You're going to say why speedrunning is bad or keep sperging out?

Speed running is fine. It's the community that was fucked by tranny shit. Who would have thought this shit would stop being fun when it got popular huh? There's still some good runners out there, you just need to stop autisticly screeching for 12 seconds to find them.

Contain your autism, you useless idiot

Show me one human with pointed ears.

Cool story bro.
Kill yourself.

It's not the story spoilers I care about, it's the feeling of discovery that new, unexplored maps give me. It's such a nice feeling.

PC ports are banned cause my original hardware is slower though goyim. Its about my safe space and not actually going fast in the end. :D

Calm down, I think your chicken tendies are burning.

Boring, kill yourself.

That's p gay.

Nah man, its perfectly normal.

Kill yourself.

Please stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome

Cool story bro.

What is he gonna do with it?
Stab me?

k

Looks like elves to me.

I thought this game was going to re use all the already-created zelda amiibos but no there's like a shitton more, do they all give pay to play powerups? Is this how Nintendo is going to do DLC now?
It's cancer but is it better than EA microtransactions because you can hotglue a toy and shove it up your ass for 27% of nintendo audience??

100% elves.

If it makes you feel any better his dream girl is a round-ear. At least for one of the Links.
Thinking about it, if Twili are just hylians the royal family threw into the shadow realm doesn't that make them human too?

It makes sense that the debased elf would dream of a pure human to waifu. Humans are the superior species, after all.

keep posting

Thank you for admitting that link is an elf.

There are people with rounded ears in Wind Waker. They make it pretty clear that humans and hylians are basically the same, only that hylians have pointed ears and are the race that humans derived from.

Hylians also have magic. Don't know if the series every explains that humans do or don't but either way Hylians are essentially humans with pointed ears. Besides that, the Zelda universe already has elves. They're called Zora's. Wanna guess what fantasy race Gorons represent?

In addition to there is a very high chance that the PC "port" will a POS with such fun as nearly no optimisation or bug fixing, MIA support,tying FPS to frame rate and obviously not giving a shit about the platforms advantages (.eg way more keys available and wide range of options),m. Just to name a few.

mods will fix it

His follow-up to his comment

Are you feeling all right?

FYI he was ironic with it, he constantly shittalks like this, even though he still speedruns.

so is there any actual proof of this or what?

Isn't this a description of Link?

Of course summoning a horse would be faster than catching one

Link had godly visual spatial skills, though.

Is this guy forreal?

Congratulations, you've just described every boss battle in the Legend of Zelda franchise.

behold the power of money

It's banter, he does it all the time.

Speedrunners complaining about amiibo use is hypocritical if those same people think tool assisted speed runs are fair game, those are only slightly lower than faggots who glitch through the game.

Reminder these are human too.

TAS are pure theoretical runs that are physically impossible to do but within the game logic limits

amiboos are like, i don't know, game genie?

oh yeah. Something about worshiping their god makes them resemble said god.

Where is Miranda's tail coming from? it looks like it grew out of her left hip.

It's 1h05m now. Though with perfect RNG an "amiibo% run" can shave off around 30mins from that 1h05. It is still just at the theorycraft stage as the only two people that are seriously running this game doesn't own the amiibos.

You don't learn any new skill or get new tools within the dungeon like you did in the past Zelda games though. The terrain doesn't even change during the boss fight like in the other games. In fact, 2 of the bosses don't even require any special tools or gimmicks and you can just whittle away their health by using a bow and arrows.

Anything to do with elves is shit.

To anyone who thinks a game lacks content or is too easy if you can speedrun it quickly (like Gone Homo), know that the Morrowind WR is something like 3:14 thanks to absurd exploits and the scrolls of icarian flight.

Well there is this game where you can beat the game in 2 minutes if you use some villagers to kill the boss.

Not if you're shit at gaming like 90% of the fans.

Confirmed not having played it. Fuck off nigger shill.

???

He means that a human couldn't just sit down with the controller and pull off the same shit you see in a TAS.

Oh oh okay I understand now

am I warmer?
When are you going to break down and say, "I don't like thing"

Reminder it's basically another kind of fur suit.

Z-targetting.

I like this picture.

I'm playing that, shit's fun in multiplayer with a friend, too bad the servers are kinda dead.
Holla Forums server when?

Damn right

Hardly feasible on a first playthrough, but Dragon's Dogma has its NG+ speedrun mode. It's memerific.

nigga that's a bird

marche you are a fury
this is not hard

This is the world Bethesda forged.

So where is the video

Is is emulatable at a reasonable framerate yet? Just ordered a wiimote so I can emulate skyward sword.

[Citation needed]

That thing probably passes right up until it talks.

Is it true they cut content from the WiiU version so it wouldn't be superior to the Switch's?

prove it

Note how the bangs cover the eyebrow ridge. Probably got some cro magnon shit you could park a motorcycle on covered by that hait

That's just a bunch of Irish people, what the fuck.

see my previous post.

Ebin

nufags leave.

Hey, don't talk shit about elves. I'll fuck you up, nigger elf.

There's a Call of Duty game where they made the bad guy of the game a general you see at the beginning of the game. During boot camp/training, you're supposed to see the guy go by and be like "whoa… it's the general…" A speedrunner figured out that if you shoot the general during that moment, you win the game and the credits roll.

Bethesda aren't the only ones making games that can be won in 5 minutes or less.

That has nothing to do with Breath of the Wild you goddamn cocksucker

That video was a joke, you moron.

The only joke here is you friend.

Huh? The fuck? Am I missing something?
Post clips.

Post the original.

OP is lying, so far nobody has gotten such time. Unless someone figures out a glitch to skip the tutorial, the best times would be around 40-50+ minutes.

ITT: Nintendrones are this salty their game has zero game play or appeal, let alone difficulty.

I find that Links boyhole has massive appeal.

It's a "le top 5" video so it's still cancer though.

surely, using an Amiibo makes it a tas because then it's literally a tool assisted speedrun

The old ones still give stuff, it's an cosmetics, really, like getting the classic outfit or a horse that looks like epona

K

Well sorry if I don't want to see shitty tranny nudes again, it doesn't make me Holla Forums, it makes me someone with taste.

Did someone say elf?

Brown elves

elves living in desert ?

Jungle Elves

Tbh the only games that should be speedran are heavily movement based ones. The most entertaining are Quake and Half-life speedruns due to how much you can manipulate the engine in terms of movement. All other speedruns are just navigating menus quickly and not letting go of the d-pad.

I don't know, there's also something to be said for glitch runs. The old Rise of Lyric runs were hilarious, both before they fixed the Knuckles infinite jump glitch and after they fixed it and added a whole new Sonic spin bounce glitch instead.

yes

Holy shit.

Who was this?

At least the faggots dumb enough to let you hijack their account login as them offer you an opportunity to score some precious lulz. Endless streams of friend requests sound enticing to friendless losers like me until it actually happens and everyone flooding you with friend requests are worthless twats.

got rid of the option of using the gamepad as map/inventory manager from the Wii U version so "both consoles could have the same experience" or some bullshit like that

now, the screen only has a blinking message telling you to tap it so you can play the game with the gamepad

u wot

Aura is god tier though.

Since there is no official BOTW thread i'll just ask here, can you keep playing after the credits and do quests after the mainquest?

Is it actually fast, or are they doing some glitch to skip entire areas of the game? It's not a speedrun unless you've somehow broken the limit of actual movement speed that the developers had intended. Things like straferunning, wallrunning, rocket/grenade jumping and bunnyhopping are examples of speed altering techniques.

its 1 hour atm without any glitches. But that is intended if you go to ganon right away (15 minutes of said run is dedicated to the boss fight itself).

yes

That's time of completion, not actual speed. The goal should be attaining the highest speed until console-breaking speeds have been reached. How fast can you go?

Nono, user, you are missing the Point. The exciting prospect is 1 hour without glitches. First Week, even.

Its very likely the game can easily shave off another 30 minutes; but we need to wait for labtime with the game before hand before we can make any conclusions.

That's not exciting. I want people to blow up their consoles because they managed to get Link up to 1000+ MPH.

I dont think it will be difficult to do with the aid of Octorok Balloons and the Time Stop ability; I am sure at some point people will be able to realiably boulder jump.