Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance

Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance

I just randomely remembered a game I used to play as a small kid. Anyone member this?

It confused the hell out of me, especially the rpg sections. Also I was disappointed I could not play as the big bad guys.

At the very least I was able to find it very quickly, because I remember there was a guy called Gorgon something. There are a few more games I was never able to rediscover them.

Is this the Same Birthright setting from AD&D? i never knew they made a PC game from it…

I'll have to check it out. Thanks, OP.

sounds neat, birthright is one of the better dnd settings out there

NOT PERMITTED

I literally just a few seconds was able to find it on google.
I didnt even know what DnD was when I played this. I was like 5 years old or something.

Do you know how much fucking nostalgia I am feeling right now?

ago*

btw I am OP, I was just lying comfy in bed before, now I am sitting in my throne :3

:)

It's neat, I played it a few years back. The army combat system is pretty fucked but the exploration and management options are fun.

fuck you, it was pretty confusing to play as a kiddie

the combat system was easy enough for me to exploit tho

It's got real time and turn based party combat and exploration of dungeons running in the DOOM engine

and?

bump

pls

Looks pretty interesting, I'll have to check it out. It's amazing with people could do with such a early game engine.

We know, there are IDs, newfag
So you are a homosexual

weird, my ID didn't change?

Fuck you.

rude :(

Are you a girl and by any chance are from Serbia?

why? wouldn't you like to be my friend if I was a boy?

I guess i could even if i would have preferred to punish your vagina with my meat stick.

what's a meat stick?

sit on this *whips out dick*

Sure, let's roll with that.

Getting that reddit post ready?

Neat. Definitely never heard of this or would have remembered that.