Tau is Superior

Why would anyone not support the Tau? Why are they hated so much?

Is it because they aren't edgy enough? The Imperium and Eldar are falures who couldn't even maintain their own societies and are literally warped husks of what they were. They don't have a realistic form of warfare and are not focused on tech progress.

The Tau are the only race that deserves to rule. Maybe they will fuck up too, but they deserve the chance not to. I'm glad they were introduced.

I'd say that the only thing "heretical" is that Tau isn't in the new DoW but since that game is an abomination I can't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Planets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/tg/

tau jumping the best tbh, way better than rocket jumping

The Tau's robots make my lower parts feel funny

Tau aren't any fun. Don Quixote Necron is where it's at.

Tau is shit.

if tau are so shit why did they get a game before space marines did

better dead than red

Better to be a space commie than in a corrupt oligarchy with a horrific quality of life

Still shit.

oh hey lets be friends~

I liked it

As much as I like mechs, and the mechs that they have, the Tau are pretty bullshit. They have Orks, Imperial crusades, and the fucking 'nids knocking down their doors and are not wiped out despite being "a minor power" in the scheme of things. Not to mention the fact that the minor power has pieces of shit for space tech.

despise him!

Seems like the space marines are rubbing off them after all this time fighting.

End yourself you filthy xenos sympathiser.

The tau are Avatar-like faggots in W40k.

You're going to the gas chamber you filthy fucking ROBOPHILE

they're about the size of Ultramar, sizable for a xenos empire, laughable for something compared to the Imperium. The main reason they aren't fucking dead yet is because nobody cares enough about them to wipe them out.

Some suggest they're also being controlled/manipulated by the Eldar. So it makes sense of the Eldar are diverting attention away from them aswell.

you know you fucked up when even the Eldar look more threatening by comparison

to be fair, canonly even the Imperium doesnt really know the difference between the Dark eldar and the Craftworld Eldar.

pls no

Yeah but the Imperium's entire rule book on Xenos is "Xenos bad!". They probably don't care about the difference.

I don't think the Imperium actually gives a shit. Xenos are there to be purged.

I wouldn't wish communism on my worst enemy.

They don't actually neuter anyone and they don't enslave people, in fact they offer amazing oppurtunities to races alien to them the same as Tau. They can own businesses, are paid far better than in the Imperium (have you read about Hive Cities? They're shit). The Tau even tolerate the cannibal Kroots. Their

Way to regurgitate nonsense you hear on imageboards without knowing shit about the lore.

Fuck off, Tau sympathiser.

That's because Mr. Goldstein hit him with the Holocaust cane at that moment so he was reminded to work harder for the six billions Jews that died in the Holocaust of 1849.

Agriworlds aren't that much better and Imperial pleasure worlds are only for high ranking officers and politicians.

The Imperium literally is corrupt all the way to the High Lords who disbanded the panel that allowed for checks and balances. They literally fuck over their Navy with neoptistic choices.

some Space Marine chapters have the Tollerant of Xenos trait which means they do actually communicate and negociate with Xenos. Maybe even co-operate. The squats did.

We don't talk about the fucking squats.

yes they do, not on every planet the assimilate but they do steralize populations.
there is a reason every imperial world pays tithes and has to meet quotas, because litteral deamons will kick down the door and soul-rape everyone in the room if they don't. With the Tau's system in place the Imperium would fall in a day.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Planets
Civilized worlds are the vast majority of planets, and quality of life is about the same as many places on earth. You don't appreciate how big the Imperium actually is, or how distant all the things the lore covers is for the majority of people. It's still better to do some farming than sit around sucking grey ethereal cock and being a second-class citizen.

Excuses.

Imperial worlds vary greatly in terms of quality of life. On some worlds you won't see war in all your life, on others you're gonna get repeatedly buttfucked by Orks, Dark Eldears and Chaos, sometimes by all three at the same time.

You do realize they have a Custodes in the room with them, along with Inquisitors and can and will be killed if their farts smell like corruption.

The problem with the High Lords is that they are ineffectual because the Imperium is so vast and the lines of communication so slow.

That's all so they can slaughter them with more ease later on. Make no mistake, the Imperium's ultimate goal is to purge the galaxy of xenos.

They still got rid of the Emperor's system, which was, as I said, to maintain their own power.

According to Tau sympathizers, a panel of the Imperium's leaders is somehow egregiously worse than a rigid caste system whose leaders rule through pheromone control.

You all deserve a ride in a Valkyrie.

Because I don't want to be sterilized and forced to fight for space-marxism.

Plus, i play flesh tearers, and walkers have huge metallic guts, RIP & TEAR

Because the Emperor isn't exactly in a talking mood, and hasn't been for the past 10,000 years. They do what they can.

You don't seriously think the Custodes would actually tolerate disloyal and ineffectual people in charge on Terra, do you?

Tau are space Holla Forums, them being mouthbreathing fuckwits is to be expected.

The Imperium is trash now that the Emperor is dead. If he was alive I'd support it instead. I understand what his goals were. The Warp is basically hell, and Eldar and everyone else is sent there upon death. His plans were to purge all extraterrestrials so he could have complete control and eradicate belief and religion.

So in the long run he would have saved the aliens and mankind from a fiery eternal torment by killing the Warp's foul energy by starving it.

He's effectively dead and would not approve of the modern systems in place.

Also you keep going on about the Custodes, whom also can be corrupt.

That explains your edgy support for a failed imperium

No one forces you to fight for the Tau. It's entirely optional what path you choose.

>still no warhammer 40k dating game
They are sitting on a gold mine!

Look everyone, its the TIDF

I don't think the Adeptus Sororitas are down for sex with commoners user. They only want to fuck the Emperor.

They're clean, boring anime robots that ride around on disgusting slimy monsters like cowboys.
They're the most retarded shit ever designed, and I'm convinced that they were created as an april fool's joke that accidentally stuck due to a rogue wave instance of poe's law.

The whats? Your sentence just ended there m80

The Imperium and Eldar use 'anime robots' too. Light Titans look like a Guntank from Gundam except with legs.

Except the chemical castration goy'va

You trump weebs in regards to autism. Well done. You get asshurt over aesthetics.

You like the Eldar the most I take it

Go on and try to convince me the Tau weren't created specifically to appeal to pozzed faggots who think multiculturalism is a good thing.

I was around when they were introduced and that's precisely the type of player they attracted.

Imperial Knights use a knightly aesthetic, not an anime one. You can figure this out if you look at their name.

Ciaphas Cain series has a canoness dating an administratum clerk. It seems to vary based on their order.

You can choose your own path, except for the caste system and forced submission to the empire.

who doesn't like cocksleves?

Which makes no sense at all and is likely because a cunt wrote those books and couldn't keep her brain retarded by estrogen straight.

The Sororitas come from an Imperial cult called the Brides of the Emperor, and are pretty much based on Catholic nuns. Catholic nuns make a vow of chastity because they are defacto brides of Christ.

Then again, GW keeps dancing around the Imperium's stance of promiscuity and homosexuality all the time, which is rather stupid if they're the medieval Church on steroids, and doubly so because there is a sentient, malevolent manifestation of lust and depravity in their universe, one they fight against every single day.

The cuck community.

Eldar find humans literally gross. They view us as grunting apes. They're also have super speed and retarded reflexes. Good luck catching one of them to rape in the first place.

They are incredibly hot though, if the art is accurate

The argumentative power of the weaboo, everyone.

I recall that while the Eldar are describe as beautiful their is something to them that makes them equally repulsive to humans as humans are repulsive to them. Plus, you know, people are raised with a faith that tells them genocide on a galactic scale is a good thing.

No, but I'm not going to let a good image go to waste because it has alien scum in it.

Anyway, I guess this is the warhammer thread now.
Is the Soulstorm campaign worth playing? I got it in a bundle a long time ago but I never really touched it. I stopped playing DoW after Dark Crusade.

It's like the worst portions of Skyrim's face design wrapped up into one bolt receptacle.

I think what that thing is is their leg/arm proportions. They look spindly.

Soulstorm is not balanced user .I'd stick with DOW1 and retribution

There's a lot of "spess commies" getting thrown around in this thread.

Are they really commies though?

If you like Dark Crusade, it's okay. The balance changes from it are nominal and most of it plays almost the same. Biggest difference is that you don't keep pre-built bases on defense missions, which slows it down considerably. If you can get over that, it's worth a shot for the memes.

They're an even worse strain of leftism, they're space Marxists preaching equality and multiculturalism.

Yes they are, but I support them because they are not edgy like the other races and are most close to reality. Eldar BDSMed a god into existence for instance.

But isn't the emperium filled with humans of all kinds? Don't some planets worship the emperor and his spess marines in different ways and have their own beliefs about them?

Even space marine chapters differ on opinions and methods.

Yes, that's right.

the astartes for the most part are not subject to the rule of the Lords of Terra, only the Emperor.

>worship the emperor in different ways
EXTERMINATUS

kill yourself

Then I'd argue that the emperium is also pretty diverse and "multicultural"

While we can safely say that niggers, mudshits, kikes and spics definitely belong in the abhuman category at least they're all the same species.

Try challenging the Imperial creed and see what happens.

All I wanted was a good Dawn of War 3 where I could play as the sniping Xeno blueberries.
Now I have to use Men of War to make that dream come true.

The minor variances of a single faith and values system aren't the same thing as active invitation of clashing groups. Furthermore, you're comparing vastly different scales without strong connections, where you'd naturally see social mutations of different kinds develop. If you compare any individual planet, I assure you that you'd see a considerably more monolithic culture and worship system than the standard "multicultural" country. Also, the Imperium's ideal is ultimately the extermination of schismatics, whereas leftists do the opposite.

have you actually played it?

I regret that fact to this daykhorne flavoured tau and shitIt's like fucking CS Goto wrote itI was serious though, kill yourself

You're a pretty cool guy, Want to play a match?

Reminder that if you're not Imperial Guard, you are a giant fag.

honestly among all the horrors in the 40k universe, communism isnt really that big a deal. Actual, litteraly daemons want to eat your soul.

Tau doesnt has memes, space marines do.

Out of all the abominations residing in the galaxy nothing is worse than Marxism.

So basically it's because children like them. Ok.

they're described as having handsome features but being utterly alien. humans and eldar generally do not like one another aesthetically.

Adeptus Mechanicus worship Omnissiah but say that Emperor is his embodiment

That's because loyalists truly believe the Emperor is the Omnissiah, much like God is Jesus and they are both the Holy Spirit.

Then again, there's traitorous filth among the Mecahnicus that don't bend the knee.

**you realize they're not warp immune right just lack a big presence in the warp""

Emp isn`t dead, fam. He is almost dead.

Also, you can`t starve Malal.

ALL PRAISE MALAL! THE TRUE CHAOS GOD!

Checkmate, heretic.

Patrician taste.

Superior Mech based army coming through.

Filthy fleshbags need not apply

I think the term you are looking for is "uncanny valley".

Not really. Communism is explicitly against caste system, to which Tau fervently adhere. It's more of a confederation. They're being called commies only because of the whole Greater Good thing.

That's wrong though, there's always a small ruling caste enslaving the masses of slaves.

Yet every communist society defaults to a caste system.

They're called commies because they are space SJWs.

Bit4ch, please.

Each Caste level is 100% equal, one fire caste member is no more important than another etc.

Shouldn't you be larping with a bunch of trannies and jews in your discord?

If we were to take perfect communism, it would feature a classless society and people working just because they like to work or they are tired of being artistic all day. Also, how exactly a confederation of races is SJW thing? Oh, almost forgot: [insert bitching about never achieving true communism here].

And this is why your society fails.

And if real life was a fairytale I'd be farting unicorns out of my ass.

Because the only race that should exist are (white and East Asian) humans.

Because they are not humans
I will never serve nonhumans and neither should any self respecting human

I never said anything about communism working. Chill. I only consider it yet another utopia which are never achievable.

No because none of the traps were passable.

Tau are not human supremacists, which makes them shit-tier

I'd wager you're just saying that over one freudian fascination or another. Traps don't have to have a dick, you know?

Each caste is 100% equal, except the ethereals who dominate society and who form the centerpiece of actual decision-making.

GET OUT!!

If communism was ever achieved it would mean the death of humanity.

I have to agree. Death of individuality equals death of humanity. Still, no system is perfect, which is why we should keep on searching.

Funny how we've had multiple conversations on this topic and every time the general conclusion by /tg/ was that tau are not communists.
Yet here we are again.

Holla Forums is not /tg/. In many ways, the Tau are more atheist space hindus than commies.

DESIGNATED SHITTING FACTION

Look into the heresy detector and wait for a flash.

Poo in kroot.

We crossboard all the time.

I'm disgusted.

you're right, we need more chaos posters around these parts

That doesn't mean that a consensus on one will hold up on the other, though.

I would fug the hell out of a space marine

branch out and find game stores that don't suck

I love artwork featuring Tau shooting at another army that's close enough to fit into the frame. Because if the others guys managed to get that close, the Tau are already fucked. Their lines are about two seconds away from being broken by those marines.

The best thing about the Tau are the species which are NOT the Tau ironically enough

Because they aer making the exact same mistakes dark age humans did, except with not being awesome and being considered irrelevant by everyone.

case and point, the Kroot they eat their enemies and whatever they eat they take aspects from but inorder to not utterly ruin their entire genetics they purge them selves once in awhile

But they did not, or are you fogetting all the space hulk games?
Also chaos gate.

The average imperial citizen does not know abotu them, but then again, the average joe inthe imperium barely knows how to use a lasgun.
Ordo xenos, adeptus mechanics, space marines and other factions do know about them.

Wat
No custodes has ever failed his duty by his own fault, none have ever fallen to chao and none have ever failed thier duty to protect terra and the emperor's throne.

Stop the Holla Forums blabbering, tau were created to appeal to weebs and japanese people, since they follow a gundam aesthetic.

Homosexuality does not necesarily means slaneesh.
Having homosecks with your crewm8 is not the same as constantly going around drug fueled orgies.

Vance motherfucking stubbs makes it worth it.

Mate, even the sisters use that BS excuse to create more imperial cults on new planets.

Technicly, yes, since all planets are their own thing.

It is the imperium of man, not of white people, deal with it already.
And the imperial creed hasnt been used since the horus heresy, youre thinking of the imperial cult, wich only condition nowadays its to have the emperor as the highest god, no chaos shenanigans, givs us your psykers and pay your taxes, not a culture.

Agreed.

VOID DRAGON CULTISTS, GET OUT OF MY MARS!

Space bees are cool and underappreciated.

Niggers are primates.

Injecting your ideologies into stablished canon means youre creating fanfiction.
The imperium has all kinds of people and thats a fact.
In fact, must original space marines came from persian since it was the less radioactive zone in post unification terra.

It's not ideology, it's pure science. Niggers are a completely different breed compared to whites and East Asians.

Is a horse a donkey? Is a wolf a dog?

Yeah, sure, whatever you masturbate to /tg/.

Cuckold, civic nationalist and faggot lover, how the mighty have fallen.

No the reason communism would be the death of humanity is that if we ever did achieve a world where everyone's needs were met humans would die from lack of adversity. A miserable pointless, and lingering death that would ultimately lead to extinction.

Star Trek openly acknowledges that the only way communism can work is if you had space magic that shits out whatever you want, in unlimited quantities, whenever you ask for it.

Any other attempt to implement communism will lead to disaster, because communism fundamentally (on purpose) misunderstands human nature.

It is a Jewish ideology meant to serve Jewish interests.

You correct except for the communism can work park. It can't work because it doesn't just go against human nature, it goes against nature itself. People can't survive without challenge, or adversity. Take that away, and they die surrounded by everything they could ever want.

Except it is not, they are still homo sapiens.
The difference is, that unlike the rest of humanity, africans did not breed with thecro-magnon, and then youre ignoring the fact that the rest of humanity (except africans) did come from this homo-sapiens sapiens breed.
Its canon, the horus heresy talks about it, but then again, you dumb sperg only care about watching the pretty pictures and creating fanfiction.

The interregnum and the craftsworld eldar are objectively the best social groups in the entire setting, with that said sage >>>/tg/ or >>>/w40k/

So how do you explain mudshits having nigger tier IQ?

The Horus Heresy is complete shit, you defending and referencing it only makes you look more retarded. Age of Sigmar is proof enough of why GW should never be allowed to move ahead or expand upon their plots.

Years of interbreeding, wars, mongols raping them into becoming goatfuckers, there are multiple causes, study a bit instead of getting all your knowledge from sourceless infographs.
It is the canon, you dont give two shits about 40k, you want to fap to space/pol/, wich isnt the imperium, it has never been, you just latched unto the heresy and purge memes, diregarding the rest of the imperium.

I forgot to add, many of those IQ studies are dubius at best, since they dont use actual tests, but calculations based on different stuff that havent been proven to be related to IQ.

Don't forget the Horus Heresy has been around since the start of the series and is literally the reason the Imperium is the way it is.

Thunder warriors would be boring though, they are techno barbarians on steroids, thats why the emperor purged them.

Youre right, i did forget to mention that.

Or, you know, the inherent inferiority of their genes. But leftists like you love to ignore simple truths.

So is the Force Awakens and Rogue One, you don't see anyone looking forward to more of that, do you?

I stopped giving a shit when I realized GW doesn't either. They have no wish to maintain any sort of quality so why should I bother?

We're talking about the book series, not the canonical event you cretin. The /tg/ cuck is just too much of a bitch to call you a retard.

The imperium is vastly bigger than the Tau empire. If the tau had to deal with what the Empire does, they'd be dead

If the emperor died he'd most likely reincarnate. As he had done on earth. Not too mention all the souls he's absorbed from his faithful would most likely turn him into a god too when this happens

There we go wit hte buzzwords.
Actually doing resarch doesnt make a leftist, it makes you a mindless drone that just wishes to repeat his dogmas in a safe space.
Except that unlike SW, 40k hasnt changed hands, it is still the same people.
Except that hasnt happened, they did realize the failure that is AoS, thats why they are trying to make things right with 40k, wich is why we are etting new armies for different factions (like the genestealer cultist).
Your problem is that you dont care about 40k, or the imperium, you still believe the imperial creed is a thing in 40k, when it stoped being relevant after the horus heresy, and worse, you think thats a culture.
You just wanna post memes and jack off to space Holla Forums, wich isnt the imperium, and has never been.
Keep calling me a cuck, yet you still have never been able to prove any of your point, since your headcannon isnt the actual canon.

Perhaps most importantly, no large scale Relic RTS using the best parts of all the Essence Engine games to date with some new improvements and a close-to-tabletop stat & resource cost line for units with a fancy new army painter and a gamemode that isn't a literal MOBA.