Path of Exile: Kill Alira edition

Latest News
Patch notes for 2.6.0
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839765

Also, version 3.0.0 incoming in June/July.
pathofexile.com/oriath

Current League
Legacy

League gimmick: Find leaguestones, activate, relive cancer leagues, profit. Also legacy items available. Details here:
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834597

Useful links
Passive skill tree planner
poeplanner.com/

Helpful guides
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1487111

Also, join Global Channel 1488 for shits and giggles and probably to trade memes

Other urls found in this thread:

poeplanner.com/AAYAAJMWAABHBAcHHg3RES8RUBGWFecWvxslIG4i9CaVJ6krCjW5PV9JUUmxSwpLrkyzUDBQQlJTUzVVS1XGXfJh4mNDaoxsC20ZbWxzs3X9fll_xoPbhG-MNpMnlS6XlZf0otmnK6k0sNi1SLfZvjrBAMgU1ELXz9lb217fiuOE53TpAutj74jwa_DV9Uv1b_k3EJIyMgAAAAAA
poeplanner.com/AAYAAMUWAABgBAcHHg3RES8RUBGWFecWvxslIG4i9CaVKwo1uT1fSVFJsUsKS65Ms1AwUEJSU1M1VUtVxl3yYeJjQ2qMbAttGW1sc7N1_YPbhG-MNpMnlS6XlZf0otmnK6k0sNi1SLfZvjrBAMgU1ELXz9lb217fiuOE53TpAutj74jwa_DV9Uv1b_k3EHvbGiLqwzoqODIBshnPehvIz93xitAf7-s6WB1Pj_rr9WSd8h3Q0F9qDki-iqEvm7WExRCSMjLZhrxvAAAAAAA=
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuCPQN4hEtFScWbxcvGyUc3B0UHb4fxyL0KPosnC2LL28zhzpYRZ1IjkmxS65NuVNSVcZV1lqRZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20ZcLt8g30Yf8aApILHg9uFYIyxjxqPRpMnmuCbipuhpwiofarErJi4k75PwFTBxcy804_T-9fP2RPZW9-K42rpAuvu7Bjsg-yK74j31_k3-ej60g==
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQPuDXwPqxEvEVAVUBV-FdcWvxslHNwdvh3ZIvQkiyepKPoqOCpNLKYsvy2oM4c0CjW5N2Y9Xz8nQ1RGcUkTSVFJsUuuUUxSU1KvVkhWY1fJWW1cQFxrX2pfmF-wZ_xp2GqMbAttGW-edZ52gnzwfVt-oX_GgseDCYRIhMWGrofLiEKJ4I8aj0aP-pDWkQeSdJMfkyeX9Juhm7WhL6LZpwinK6ebrEexkLQMtNG1SLiTu027_L6AvorBxcM6w23G98gMyBTKSsrTzxXPMtDQ18_YJNlb3V_fit-w5ljpAuq662Pr7uwY74jw1fRx9W_31_k3
pastebin.com/Mu4uvYRU
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Axiom_Perpetuum
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Clear_Mind
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Infernal_Mantle
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1784458
artstation.com/artwork/9zG4q
noxcommunity.com/
poeplanner.com/AAYAAGcBAAAxAdwUIB6UMfs5Dj38R35QR1W1Vw1YY185Xz9lTWhldqx343loe4yE2YVSh2qQbJHOlmybLZtYnleezaluqZStjbCru-29Nr6nwQTEWMbYz37SIdlh3ePkUesJ7w7zm_Tm9kgAAAAAAA==
poeplanner.com/AAYAAOkxOwByxthYY8EEXz_2SMRYPfx5aKluwBp4DbXycmxsRjIJbzs1kti9_o9N46ZXMZ4UIO8Of-Mx-1BH5FF7jFW1ns3ynG6X0iFXDZZskc7zm2hlu-3ZYa2NhVLPflivNuiGYDpSMn68nxiRIq84U3bnYVLvTl4TQKAhYHTxGNsUdaTCktAS4Ua302967wUtj2BvJ5pqpo11TmXwIVXcPQd1wKYuU9rBQzGNfs2Y6mKTqIqzV1RzaxEaGS4n7QYO1HwJ9sT2r6c9D3y7d-UyiVfiOtgBkS3SJy-QVRo4uX7GBKajBsMD1r1gAAAAAAA=
poeplanner.com/AAYAALExOwBWxthYY8EEXz_2SMRYPfx5aKluwBp4DbXycmxsRjIJbzs1kti9_o9N46ZXMZ4UIO8Of-Mx-1BH5FF7jFW1ns3ynG6X0iFXDZZskc7zm2hlu-3ZYa2NhVLPflivNuiGYDpSMn68nxiRIq84U3bnYVLvTl4TQKAhYHTxGNsUdaTCktAS4Ua302967wUtj2BvJ5pqpo11TmXwIVXcPQd1wKaTqIqzV1S5fsYEpqMGwwAAAAAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i understand that reference :DDDD

It's the the end of the first week and I've already gotten more than in any previous league.

You wound me user.

what I'm most amazed at is that I got a fucking regal orb in normal mudlfats
last league I got an exalt before getting a regal

I got the exalt drop partied with a buddy from one of his leaguestones

That is such a ghetto cosplay jesus christ. Get some fucking standards and production value and stop making things out of fucking construction paper.

But I want the power charge

So does anyone want to level togheter and maybe fuck? I'm in huezil and the start of cruel.

Hopefully I manage to stay a neet until then.

More like "Path of Reddit"? The fuck is wrong with you?

well

Also I noticed you fucks have a hard on for alira so i took a high res shot of her.

You don't fit in, sorry.

Speaking of early exalts…

Good joke, Chris.
Holy hell, took like 15 people to finally get the item I was looking for. A unique non-the-less, so they simply did not bother answering me..

this fucking amulet is the most overpriced item in the entire game. nice find though.

lel. i dont even what to know what kind of shit im gonna get in my first reliquiary.

20% es is already good. + stats for every single skill/item. + its used for any stat based build such as whispering ice, howa(which is super popular) and pillar of caged god(which is no one uses).

PS.
75c is quite cheap anyway. Good rare amul will cost a lot more. Jewelry is expensive.

yea, but normaly you just need to push one stat and getting an amulet with 80-100 of any stat is increadibly cheap. plus you can get all sorts of other mods on such an amulet.
im not arguing that its a bad item, but for what it does i would at the very most pay 30c.

Well it solves all the stat requirement problems and give more than 100 in stat. 120 int is possible and its the best in slot for howa fags.

The servers are full
what the fuck?

eNrtV1tv4jgUfi6_wkJaaVc7lNwIYURnxB2m3G8tfamcxCFuEzs4Tij99eskMNPuTHf9vNpKVHH8-fhcv3PS_PoSBiBFLMaU3JTVa6UMEHGoi8n-prxZ9ytW-euXUnMOuT_z2gkOsp0vpatmBwZOLB6umiMSJRwQGKKbcvyMg-AxgoyXAUlCGzEhtFz9AFcg_hkZ4th5tBPPm1AXlUHMWa5ar9_vddajbe9D4dDhOEXTD65YIbFNCXBoEMAoRu5NmeCgDLB4WGXnVygQEAn0EPMuDOEeSWC7VEbiKkLIlcB1GJZUsOND4iBZ09enCK045LHEgXYgp-uc4pgSCeBoTzCX8iVy4EkCNxEJ1PM8gZCxp8VFgtkJRzLgMfZkNJ1AAiVgPYLY_rTyMQpkPNpiIU2YjNwUZtUtgVyiGMdc0qdd5AmmOPupWb3wQTMnCRCgFAVZuQEngHE8zQtzCck-K0YYO4i4nbcb2M02UoyOWZ2LNJjMZ8t1GYQQkxV1nhEfMJpEuUQbEhfzCWIODlAc35RvGcT8RC47U8pCKC6fUoIu7zosyfS5IHOd82QvOCx_BAG0M1BGgdAOMou5OFYo0crpJMdlSmSnrpoDFF4s1ZSfjmVsJGrZySva4QwGYO0zeiyDQwIDocdNWTk7u5oLzh35XavmmiEEChorxBTXNrNFcf9mOc4frnzOo_hztXo8Hq8jwdXUQy_COdcODauRcLMQUclpscKF0GpL_LVbo3ZrMCO9vm-zhjroDzf336LW7evDvjsMLfKkdZ_8W4dtd9vZLZ6vR-kCbt3K7s4_-OOXOBgqPXd9rI3mY0Mze0nCNyImlbGeHrx4MN0_p5RRNYpDz3ow_dZiOA6mHsTU8E7pYeeno3u9-3BnTPnAdZbj2oRsU7Zgi36qG6xHeXfRZ9Zy73W3tihJe_bcWbz273ank7NwO6mpPozGy8YkPp0erR3rzjhrPz1SNVm3rfaLOUa-1VG0x7m-Hin2kqTmaXxwHb5cat_g_YBrvYdNslv1BxCtY_NlsdzMvMNq22Od9Pm173pdewcTbbpZBs-vj5ETa3O35fm9J-IOvfu2vWkrD87g-DqbelF0mPTjB_xk959sa34w1mkemOolMs0ieeMiTOcVICLHRyJP6g1TpI3guzBbnZPhZ5iu1U1dAqdZRr0mgzPVhilzr2nqhgxOb1gNmXvVhiUjzzAtS5Oyo67J2GuompT_dNW0ZHC1mtqQiZth1U1Lxg6jocqoZxhS6pmqocqEw9R0qezTTV1GPVOp6zLRqIlw1KXMsH6VfYIhf5SUWBRk2KxmbJk9TKlo3tle9vKyyLl0K7oLiBFkjr_iLOP5V0rDneBVpXbdUDRTMWriJ2yNfXocIsgnMDp3vQw5LpheL1b3onyvdauumIplKTVL04uuMhL6ngdj8ZS3y3O7WEIxsJ0-gw3BhwSVhqIxAeqBOxy7NATZqpW33NIojBDDol2IFnksjRHcJ-gzaDMEHb-0RIcEMxSDXB1gWp-Aqqugi14-gUYNjAgv_anVQDabgL1oXMgFHmUgOwvEiBGegI85sE9A8Cp0nuPS71qtoit__AYwccQVotODXoBCRLjQoBhtwRFzH9whGFEiDlgVVXuHF5dzlBn3iz2hEAoCvM-GhVLLdWOgVkyh3t7nRIzylxs4vSgEhPFAVd4fVN-KLIAgn5NztLD3hwpZjoghIh82AMv-i-S5rhWTi3bJog8R-r8ijEvTzgL8PtLa_5H-b0d6FdDLZ2bhJPCGGr9_XP4EetPNtPPAfOGJZocSD-_Fy2b175_ZfwFSSb07

How does this look for a first pass HOWA spectral throw build?

(checked)

Looks similar to what the streamfags were doing last league though I would try to cut your required level back from 98.

Also since you are pathed pretty much all the way there, maybe consider grabbing unwavering stance unless you plan on getting something like an eye of chayula.

Anyone else laggy for no reason?

Well in my current build I have boot enchant take care of that, and it works pretty well. Combined with decent evade from the tree as well ask a jade and basalt flasks that should hopefully deal with the worst of stunning. I noticed how close I Was to unwavering stance (I was vaguely following a forum posted build that had it, but I didn't want it as it's too costly imo), so here's a slight update.

Requirement? Why would the extent of my planning be a requirement?

eNrtV1tv4jgUfi6_woq00q52UnIjlxHMiDtMgbaEFtoX5CQOuM2NxCFNf_3aCXQ6O9NdP6-2D5WNP5-7v3PS_voSBuCI0gzHUUeQLyUBoMiNPRztOsLdaiSawtcvjfYNJPtrv5fjgJ18aVy0-zBwM7q4aE-jJCcggiHqCNkzDoJtAlMigCgPHZRSoULzA1yN-GdkiDN36-S-P489JICMpJVpw9Fo2F9N74cfCocuwUe0-ECFjehxHAE3DgKYZMjrCD4MMqoB06XNJNgooCAu_ASTAQzhDnGhBzGfVDtByONC9lPMbWh_DyMX8YdhVSbIJpBkXFd6Aa_NNzHO4ogLOt1FmHDGFrmw5ELOaWENfZ9i-DzrElp6Tk4QH3yGfT6L5zCCXMBhhNJdae8xCvgi3E3DOE_5ZB8hYwAu7BJlOCPcMR4gnzLKKWrt5pk32hWZgAAdUcCeJXADmGWL6gEvYbRjjxZmLoq8_vsD7LGDI0YF4wNaGvOb6-VKACHEkR27z4iM0zhPKokOjDxM5ih1cYCyrCNcpRCTMjqfLOI0hFT5Io7Q-bd-mjN7zsjK5uoZ1FxXLUEAHQZiVAmdgPlM6LXaiG5FOxWOGcFuXbTHKDx7qkg_XWOsRd-6W714l6QwAKt9GhcCOOQwoHZ0BOkU7mYluArkm1XtVYoQqOmuFlOrbbNNrf9uOasWF3tCkuxzs1kUxWVCOT320QsNzqUbh82EhpmKECv6FAkV2uzSv1532uuOr6PhaO-kljweTe4235Lu1evjbjAJzehJ6eUQXQ-TMlMfg_Vokd09SeVMUlt7OD4Mj-Pyzr9dyjeD5515DEYTW9dlewpz-35yJYnFg9K3RZw_rcPycfsSHYa9riv1d7K5UdJIP2xmejh1ypFVKPf5wFlNpaEtrr7Jji5dST3HEq9erma3Ug9uhw-TQl4XM2f9mnSTwfr2dbR-KEv31us-4uBxOlta86wst-ZDXKy1rb5wngt_KosDPV8cza039jwy9jZaGKbYetlshvc9SiWzg_5i389wrC2eZLzeuahQlBnaj9fiau53cXbluccHeWOmq5vtszF5WEo9cWhfe5JnuSNyO1kGhTOYl2V4PPiD64P0aoj5UTdu5yucHvJdp1MlqHnOULsu4qxO12kHIlrrU1ovhqXT8qFcGLLdqSh-hqmKoascOMXUjBYPTpctnUevrqsaD07TTC77ZMvkkafppqlw-WEoPP5qssIVP1XWufxotWSLJ2-aaegmB06XTa44t6gjBo88yVB54qIrKlf5qboqc-Es0-JJm2bJXFHR5F-Io0z5_UnRTU2K7SZjTbZYxLSlszP243lTceo97TIgQzB19zZJGd-_xnH40BEs7VJTW6ohGZZqaDRj2T4uJgiSOUze-h_Dzk6cX-82HUFUJO1SVy3dkkxDNay6wUypyadZmq6qznnqHEtIJ7vyM7iL8CFHjQntUSD2wRpnXhwCtutW_bcxDROUYto5aLcsGjMEdzn6DHopgu6-sUSHHKcoA5U9QDc_AVmVwQC9fAJWC0wj0vhTaQE2soAd7WHIA36cAnYX0KkjLMEeE-CUgM5A0H3OGr8rLVGV_vgN4MilKmjbB8MAhSgi1IJ6EgYFJnuwRjCJI3rBFGXlBzxVThBz7hdn1CAUBHjH5oZG1_MyIIs6NW-3JxGd_s8aSHw2CFDngSz9eFF-L7IGgmqkrtDU3-8msDKh80Q1d4CU_af1c9mqhxjlXEgfItR_RWjn_s0S_GOmlf8z_d_OtB3E5y_TOkjgHZu9fY_-BHrX0JTT7HzmiXY_jny8oz-2m3__Mv8LdDjMdw==

I'm so sorry you guys had to see that.

It's more just a thing that most builds don't get taken past 80 let alone 90. As long as you have a leveling plan of what is held for the final levels gravy train, it is whatever.

Mostly just an autism thing I have with allocating all possible passives in potential tree when it is unlikely to ever reach that point. My personal point is usually level 75-80 worth of passives for preplanning

Build looks fine though, pretty standard for HOWA.

I plan out a level 100 tree, then make a new one in pathofbuilding and prioritize clusters, making a tree for the end of normal cruel and merc, then when I hit maps I go after whatever I need the most.

Yes. My latency graph on a really good day is around 27ms, but on this update it's unstable and fluctuates between 33-57 with constant spikes to 150+, then Also is your internet connection fiber optic?

chromatics aren't even rare

What part of jew do you not understand? Shekels are shekels, and the time it takes to warp to someone's hideout and sell the sword to the vendor more than makes up for it.

this is exactly why jews must be exterminated.

my leapsweep/icecrash/earthquake build fucking sucks
it's incredible how fucking bad it is considering how easy it is to do
don't pick staff as your weapon of choice

fug

thats just sad. the real jews are manipulating the exalted to chaos exchange rate or stock up on headhunters early in the league when they cost 40ex to resell them for 100+ later on.

I think the issue is stemming from when I cleaned my room up a bit earlier.

I moved my desk about 4 inches to the left and now my wireless is spotty in general. Fucking jews

Speaking of shekels is there anything interesting I can do with my 120~c?

You can buy a gun and kill yourself.
120c is a good amount of cash, you can spend it on a good build and have spares. The really expensive builds go far on diminishing returns and cost hueg amounts of cash

The shekels conversation left me thinking too.
What are some good ways to make money on a new league? Should i jew the currency market? For instance chaos:gcp is 1:1 on legacy but on standard it's 1:2, should i trade my chaos for gcp?

Holy shit

FUCKING FIX YOUR SHIT GAME GGG
Seriously thou, I have been having an unusual amount of crashes this league what the fuck man

So my Bladefall Assassin is doing much better than my Kinetic Blast Occultist, to nobody's surprise. She hit 60, but basically stalled way earlier. Meanwhile he's just killed cruel Piety, is doing about 5.5k dps and clearing groups and solo targets NBD.

It's gonna be alright, fam

Why melee when you can just Chin Sol?

I just delete shit within point blank.

got a plan to not kill yourself on reflect mobs later on? answering that you're not going to do them isn't allowed.

Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver isn't enough?

That's what I was asking for.

This is me now:
poeplanner.com/AAYAAJMWAABHBAcHHg3RES8RUBGWFecWvxslIG4i9CaVJ6krCjW5PV9JUUmxSwpLrkyzUDBQQlJTUzVVS1XGXfJh4mNDaoxsC20ZbWxzs3X9fll_xoPbhG-MNpMnlS6XlZf0otmnK6k0sNi1SLfZvjrBAMgU1ELXz9lb217fiuOE53TpAutj74jwa_DV9Uv1b_k3EJIyMgAAAAAA

And here's where I'll be at in a few levels once I get better gear that gives resists and stats, from maps. Any glaring flaws?
poeplanner.com/AAYAAMUWAABgBAcHHg3RES8RUBGWFecWvxslIG4i9CaVKwo1uT1fSVFJsUsKS65Ms1AwUEJSU1M1VUtVxl3yYeJjQ2qMbAttGW1sc7N1_YPbhG-MNpMnlS6XlZf0otmnK6k0sNi1SLfZvjrBAMgU1ELXz9lb217fiuOE53TpAutj74jwa_DV9Uv1b_k3EHvbGiLqwzoqODIBshnPehvIz93xitAf7-s6WB1Pj_rr9WSd8h3Q0F9qDki-iqEvm7WExRCSMjLZhrxvAAAAAAA=

You can just..buy maps if you need to? Bunch of T4's on .trade for a chance.

Looks fine to me, but i'm no professional, just someone who has killed himself on reflect a lot before.

That doesn't sound like much fun tbh

Just giving you options my man

Is going necromancy worth it? Is it fun?

Gonna take the option to roll a new character, I think. Cyclone is fun until you run into two or three packs of bloodline goat shamans all piled on top of each other with molten shells that hit for ~1.5k.

How's SRS?

I have been having fun with the new unique helmet + the new jewels for zombies, just stacking strength to get more zombies (eventually getting 1000 str for 2% life leech to me) also since your strength goes to your minions you can put minion speed and have an army of sanic zombies that slam everything in their way

Still strong has ever from what I heard, apparently since the "nerf" to only 20 skulls the damage falls of a bit at tier 14+

alright you win, that's all you had to say, downloading now

youre not a jew, youre a gypsie.

Staff was buffed both on the passive tree and in terms of block chance.

which is why I picked it as my weapon, but rolling a good staff or finding a good staff is like trying to get a good physical wand or a good spell damage dagger

remember to control yourselves, lads

10 minutes is pretty tame

What

Been playing for the past couple days and man they've been adding so much shit to this game. I first played in beta and have played about 40 hours in total since and I've only completed normal, so my playing has been in really irregular bursts and every time I check back in there's a whole load of new mechanics and whatever. There was a lot of promise in the game right form the start but I never thought it would come this far. It's pretty crazy.

What did you say? I've seen a pretty decent amount of niggas, faggots, fags and other slurs in the global chat. People didn't even seem to really care about it. While I was playing this one guy was talking constantly that could've been straight from here.

only that I hope all the apparent deaths trumpcare will cause will be the deaths of niggers. Guess I was just unlucky.

it realy depends on which global channel you're in
you only get muted if someone gets butthurt and reports you
in closed beta and open beta the global was like old Holla Forums and people shitposting without anyone giving a shit

Or if you dared the mods to mute you.
I did and got muted for 2 days.
It was hilarious.

This.
You can call Chris a nigger and nobody is going to do anything about it, unless a Plebbitor decides to report you. You can find a pretty significant number of Holla Forumsacks from halfchan and fullchan in Global. For example fairly long ago I got muted for 8 hours for saying Muslims are cancer and once it expired I could talk as much shit as I could dream of. Same goes to calling other people fags, nothing will happen unless you cause enough butthurt for them to do it.

Just got an Infractem drop. Might make a phys/lightning archer later?

Are there any uniques that are particularly valuable, like 4c+?

don't open chests blindly in rooms packed with corpses :^)

I had a sea witch map and spawned Bameth. The instance lagged to fuck as soon as he cast vaal detonate dead and around 150 sea witch corpses went up killing me.

Death's Harp can go for over 4c if you have a good roll (max roll is 125% phys)

Also if you get the Death's Opus prophecy, you can sell that shit for 1 ex

Was saving these to chance them into Berek's but I don't have very many chances.

So I'ma just vendor them into prismatics and alch the highest ones since I still have negative resists on merc

Just trade the Chance Orbs for other currency

I got 7 prismatics, they all sucked ass, and then I did the 5:1 recipe and it sucked ass too.

This is the highest tooltip DPS I've ever had and I'm only level 63. My main was 82 on standard. I can't wait to see how busted I get later

But then again my last guy was RF totems, and it didn't have tooltip DPS so

It is a general rule of thumb that vendors are ripping you off

if you're thinking about buying stash tabs this weekend is a good time to do it
although it doesn't look like you're getting the usual discount you get every 3 weeks or whatever the rotation is on stash tabs

I got a currency tab and two regular tabs with 5 bucks from cards and 5 actual dollars.
topkike

but it does, you can put anything in those slots at the bottom :^)

arguable

seems like kek disagrees

How kike is this game exactly?

Stash tabs that makes it easy for you to put shit up for trade, instead of going through the trouble of going on their trade forum and list your items that way with or without a 3rd party program
that's about it realy
the rest are just cosmetic shit to alter the appearance of your character or your abilities

Well between the currency, essence, and card stashes, I can blindly toss errything in as I need to

I just started playing a few days ago, and the game is pretty fun so far. I've had some frustrations. For example: I just got fucked over pretty badly on my cruel ascendancy labyrinth. I've been trying to do the dungeon ASAP to get my power boost, but I think I am somewhat underleveled and undergeared. I struggled to the area right before the final boss encounter, and I was working my way through a rare + adds pack. I killed all the adds, and then I just dropped dead. It turns out that the rare had: Powerful Crits, Empowered when kin are slain, and discharge. He released the energy I gave him from killing his pack all at once, and it crit with a massive crit bonus. I have 1.2k HP and 3k armor at this point, but that sure as fuck didn't save me. It's been pretty fun overall though, and I might invest in some storage space. I don't want to go over $10, and if I do it I think I should get one of the premium tabs because they can automatically list things on poe.trade.
Also, Holy crap! I'm fucking rich. I found one of those flasks that gives +30% chaos damage, 100% evasion (while in onslaught), smokescreen, and burn immunity. Apparently it's worth 250c. I didn't even realize it was worth so much because I'm pretty new still. Probably won't sell it because I was already running a flask heavy build with poacher's mark + blaspheme support and a 100% uptime silver flask for onslaught. It goes really well with my build.

Is farming atziri still viable?
Do you normally farm normal and do uber when you get enough drops, or buy uber fragments?

If you're into ricing your character do note that some of the cosmetic shit is really fucking expensive

You would have easily gotten one-shot by Izaro

Nah, I can live with 30%ish hp left, and I am an attack speed + claw build so I insta heal from life leach. He will be easy once I get to him again, and don't lag out.

How do you even know when you got something that's worth something? I've never paid any attention to the player trading in this game. People keep posting "pc " in Global which I guess is them asking for a price check but I rarely see anyone answer and there has to be a better way. I assume things that are worth anything are uniques and rares with high rolls and good sockets.

On the topic of uniques, how the fuck do you get that shit? I'm pretty sure in the time I've played I've seen one in total.

the auction house website is poe.trade

You understand that he can deal 2k damage in one hit? And to mitigate 2k damage to survive with your fucking 1k hp you need at least 24k armor? If he dont have any elemental damage buffs. And without vaal pact you will only be able to heal 20% of your max hp per second.

You need to pay for currency tab because its super convenient and can hold a lot inside. a couple of premium tabs for trading and 10-15 regular tabs.

Seconding this, unbuffed Izaro is obviously easy but the issue is when he gets even the slightest buff and then crits.

Instead of 10-15 regular tabs you can simply get a quad tab. If you get so fucking many tabs, it eventually becomes a pain in the ass to sort through them.

How's the weather in middle earth?

Tel-Aviv is pretty comfortable tbh

Quad tabs cost more than 4x as much for 4x the space, they're a scam.

the quad tab is a premium tab and cost the same as 4 premium tabs

Or you can pay $1 less and get 50% more storage

yes, if you're only after the space
I guess I misinterpreted your post
I thought you only said they were more expensive, which they are compared to regular stash tabs, but it's a 4x premium tab

I guess my major issue is that it is the cost of 4x premium tabs, which are the cost of a normal tab + some for their marginal benefits, while a quad tab instead of the cost of 4 tabs + the cost of premium is 4x tab cost + 4x premium cost, which seems like a shit deal.

Premium=usable for trading.

So marginal benefits. I don't have any premium tabs and I trade fine, it's just more annoying.

You can change price IMMEDIATELY with trading tabs. It takes day to list item for sale via forum.

Hardcore for me used to be a good experience, not it is just boring and since viable builds these days you just hold down the mouse and shit dies it gets really boring after a while.

Anyone knows a way to make things more interesting?

It takes minutes.

Play softcore, roll meme builds (read, off the wall builds, not cookie cutter bladefall trapper poison #389284932). That's what I do, these days.

How in thse shit do you play SRS necromancer. I have 1800hp and 1200shield in merceliess i am unable to find better energy shield items all of them boots or helmet are under 100 and i have managed to find 250es chest. But im getting wrekt pretty hard since i have only 2 auras on. I dont get it do i need some kind of uniques?

user, I think you're doing something wrong.

I just had to fight prophecy twins that had Other Allies Cannot Die modifier, fucking hell.

I just cant find good enough energy shield items. I am simply unable to do it i dont know how i have chcked every energy shield item but they were absolute shit. I dont know how those guys are doing it.

Post passive skill tree.

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuCPQN4hEtFScWbxcvGyUc3B0UHb4fxyL0KPosnC2LL28zhzpYRZ1IjkmxS65NuVNSVcZV1lqRZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20ZcLt8g30Yf8aApILHg9uFYIyxjxqPRpMnmuCbipuhpwiofarErJi4k75PwFTBxcy804_T-9fP2RPZW9-K42rpAuvu7Bjsg-yK74j31_k3-ej60g==

I'm sorry son. If you're gonna go life, then you can't stack ES. It's one or the other. The whole reason people can get >8k ES is because they went all-in on ES, which means taking all the ES nodes you can find,,then taking Chaos Inoculation. You aren't doing that, and taking life nodes instead.

hybrid is kind of viable if you are on a budget, but its not realy ideal. you can get like 5000 life and 3000es pretty easily without spending much cash on it. but in the current meta going pure es will always be better.
although going hybrid with precence of chayula could be very powerfull.

Stop playing hardcore then. For standard you can at least live long enough to see if your build is shit or not, for hardcore you simply grab as many health nodes as possible and thus never actually make the build you want.

Is there any way to make Consuming Dark work, now? Last time I played it was a couple leagues ago on a Saboteur with firestorm mines, and that melted face, but it was at the tail end and I didn't get a chance to really have fun with it.
Now it's down to a 30% conversion per dagger, and while I had ideas to make it work, they're feeling really mediocre in action. Is it possible to be stronk with it still? I was trying to make use of it as an CWC SR-Firestorm Occultist with (currently) Void Beacon and Profane Bloom, eventually hitting dual curse with malediction for Flammability and Vulnerability. And some other dumb shit i was trying to make good.

I saw some dude doing dual consuming dark infernal mantle, the more damage per stage, and trap and mine's damage more multiplier both double dip for the poison, but honestly I would just use an emberwake with that setup.

Best to find 200+ ES shit at level 70, before that I'm not sure you'd need it that bad.
What the actual fuck is that life total, though. Why do you have only 1800.
That's WAY too low for a normal build, and way too high for a low-life/CI build.

I forgot the fucking mantle. Of course. I knew something was missing.

whooops I forgot to mention the skill though, it's fire nova mines

Thanks, satan. You might question my other decisions with the build though because I was using Three Dragons so my fire damage could shock for that big 50% boost

2x Consuming Dark, Infernal Mantle, Wither CwC Firestorm. Prepare your asshole for insane damage. I ran it in Breach league and it was really fun. I could melt up to t15 bosses, atziri etc. I had problems with the T16 guardians but there are videos of people doing them and Shaper with this build. Grab a corrupted pair of gloves that curse on hit or just use Asenath's Gentle Touch.

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQPuDXwPqxEvEVAVUBV-FdcWvxslHNwdvh3ZIvQkiyepKPoqOCpNLKYsvy2oM4c0CjW5N2Y9Xz8nQ1RGcUkTSVFJsUuuUUxSU1KvVkhWY1fJWW1cQFxrX2pfmF-wZ_xp2GqMbAttGW-edZ52gnzwfVt-oX_GgseDCYRIhMWGrofLiEKJ4I8aj0aP-pDWkQeSdJMfkyeX9Juhm7WhL6LZpwinK6ebrEexkLQMtNG1SLiTu027_L6AvorBxcM6w23G98gMyBTKSsrTzxXPMtDQ18_YJNlb3V_fit-w5ljpAuq662Pr7uwY74jw1fRx9W_31_k3

You can easily break 10k ES but it doesn't have great leech so you want to use dual Atziri Promises and cycle them.

yeah that is questionable, you shouldn't be scaling the fire damage, you should be scaling chaos cause it double dips, and you probably weren't shocking bosses at all, while trash mobs didn't need it, it just seems like a waste when you're so ES starved. you can always vaal lightning trap to shock bosses.

What sort of damage per hit are you getting?
With SR cwc icestorm I'm doing 5500~ in the mid 80s with 40~ int on all my gear, could probably top out at around 7k

PoB has it at 11076.5 avg hit with 20 stack of wither (using my current gear).

Here is my build code for PoB

eNrFWmtT20oS_Xz9K1SuuvuFddA8NcrCvWXMO0CIzSPJl9RoNIMVy5IjyYCztf99eyQcLGxzxYWtDVVBEq3RzOnTp7tH2vrzfhw7tzrLozTZbqN3btvRiUrDKLnZbl9e7HdE-88_Wlvnshh-NDvTKLZ_-aP121ZPxiqHg9-2jpLJtHASOdbb7XwUxfG3icyKtpNMx4HOYND25ho7qYroVp-Vds_bj6NcfQumxpymoW47eZGVE9zb39_rXRxd7a19RLJm8IGGZ6eJo9I4lpNch9ttI-Mcxo7gcGDvHegYjBrZH0bFrhzLG93IejdtNupgonXYyLKXRY0n2hvKROnmMFzMJnpQyCJvdMtO3HTO52mUp0kj06ObJCqemXISxQ_IaiVnjYY8BULtGQM2zdbVLYBywbTQzcxPItMM4lOZyEaGe4nObmaDYaTjZvh2s3E6zZqNfStt_Dey7es8yovGGO9qA3rygNrW5lw1tkopcWJ9q-Pttg-qo2KZ52dl5F5HhRq2HZkrnYS9x-sflZrGhX26cxvpOysFwI3T84_9i7YzllEySNVIFwdZOp1st1nbCWQSRsWpzlQU6zzfbp-liZ5fPkuzsYzr13rZVM8vlRMuI6CSufLQiWVgLaxKyiC2Cy7gHlCkOC0gvHQ81kU1mW4pbuVdVnbsGL9tHejxfNHYXRrEChcEvdpu78dw6OzKHHD4MZVxVMy2226F-gtGkXmhM6cHv0Aul0fa2iyn13h5B3F6C65stDzyzLyOxuM0K2QMM4vjhWl5KxaInhnHLsy5G-rEqdTXuZAjnfwFYkg8N7NEZVoCkZ3daSYttxdGY3-F_wP3H4e7krDIXQiDaBJHlmav9cC1lhOIN_QGFLseRhlM6sbZiWVovfpqnoFGSjV63UjAi8jMXg9U366sIUzIf45jsYTk-gYz2knDmfMgym8gEFGm8wIkbGFi-MVw91LQ5qQApgPjq3T4Gu9dpVHoQEaLJtP4afD8jclV0Q3S7diaJdFxvFLFnspOWfidQwm63abP8T8qhrYyfBOm4Tdw6VvqxE6aFvkbzGknjm6Gr-IE_A-zvUgLPX7NMMDUIoMqwyozED-bqif8elOyvk6d34IMgynkyMSp6oCDNF6F3vL0chAXZYsiQPu9976bw_jF8B8wq_xfuXMAoQ7BdJFO1fCfziCKR848o79d3n8uX1_o8STNbN4fwkj5cyt6OCprxYtMa6fqFatxqsdu2ZPq-Zf9k_Lgt2FRTPL3m5t3d3fvJrD01Oh7EJB3Kh1vTqCQhCE6pT50Chh0swv_drqnO92dn2rM935cyJOv4Vd-fpAmN8XZoYmGuOOedfuXx6cJ79Cfw2_m82cWJb2PP3iYnux-zMXV1MXJh5_h-E5dBsd61Budfbm-vb_qXMZn119mJy656tBRp3M0PL06UNdGHPNYfTo6Pf6ELj7_xD9Og27xNTBXt7dp1s3Yqr0ffx9amYDTi9QrPZt-JyeJxfxv3RJ-3unmYX-1e7-cF5_x73BsnY4x_OgnHeR_unRsjPfreTpYNOUKiby6A_OjP7_o_RvXB7Refu80ExyHDy5cP36LwzJF-jvQ_n_WhwMko-fTum5mT4g9-Pjk4O7zASYm900e147Ax39HDv-x1Skw9XIvl6LQLy2evmk-g75_j8aPeQD81V3j-Z4bR0xObcE1tVLZ5Xbnk4cxIo2Y-AGJ7PgfzQ043t2Tx0l8wI9jhpYIcF9VgTO4583uS5nBP6aEfW2lEqGs0P-YI2sKNcCNxoHR5usl5GEfYa2HHXI43GY8hv4jcqPC4e7ehaO4QX_YvW4kx84T_a4bW4UB81WS4SpIk7COGkyXgE8UY04Ji4jaZHkb9sB4r4GFJwUonf1qZVR3twBim2_Ju9OD8ptfMKmmUn1zJTw0GRWZX_mabjLzYD-e-AwZj5HqPYlk7D9O5Qy-JUTn51M9b2pNJ2Vp193m53EOPvXMox96ngXuXhLZt2HvYE4ajcA3jIEP2yiH7vXJ4dfbrca1WbGc5-lo4dW4dFSauXBjIunGN9p-PWZRL9mGrnaPe9g13PU8JlgQ48YRhyAxIozxXEiIAyHRDkI2OMosYHfJliLNSS8gAZ4qtA0FY5lXIB7x2Pt_oyjKb5e-dEZje6dTSGgktFBVxwW_R3J_rV_43lfTSejp2HqVYbL615f5g7Mgmdvg6rOiR3itSxez4wgFM9wZEZpNpMJrmBKh0GBAs5mcQze1Af1LrTzrKOHK4j1-_291oHEvL3cTpbixYPPRNQlzFPUaYoChgJeGhQqEmoOeXEDUJJg0BTqQLCSBhIrQ0NiJZacBfV0cJ1fBBbBKgq7B4a76pM34V0Dv7U5SZxC6FF8y78frBubSD8u4Whl8ZhCeSJrTITW0hX20t2hzJfgwtZgctgEsGZs5fndrNpLTq-MZQYHFLiui4OjfRcE3IAyRee64acGNfTvucbxAOfS6J8I3ygFBBMguSqOjrkCTr0RejwResaHwADNbTsBCYVumWxWg3janzoCnwO0wQqQ1s5Q9vYugKwwkgmywCREHmBkLBoHgYQZCEWXqACSagfUM4ll6ErkVGATsCVBtQ0wgwzF2NI6UrUAfKeAFRbCJSAaT5fyfo1bghLFJAtDRXZsCTLrr4vtF3cGgDYCgB6aTbJNYwjs9aZVqA7lmKZ04syFetiEQMaugJ7OsRIYiU9QhU3EB4-w9rlmnGPsUAiTpQIgB1Cc4kxMsxaEFcqt4aBcFufqhrXKlnrQcHfOzud8mcRINT6t8qkgU78P7gWaDsSmPQYIb9iyPMtNF2lpplUM0sWy6sNVl5eLV8btAo8u3uwEGqtDeI_BuTC9V8z4mItXdd4ga_wwnWqnZ0oCVs9aCuGzo6Oa8hzIJOmrgoMNxhSEuE-EoESmCoktVTK9wJMZahCCTJmMNaYGYo8GlAPGfFEvFAd3Dqmg2KalGTaicElNuKgw8lmAJD7DHrEXYNedX2VirWQ3-S5qzH0VibPZ7q61kJTV4trLQIBeRpw1QHQmISuEshDIdTXYRhCKsCMSIkgnYqQAbTWSPgSe9jlKghqyDK-mtP9jv1Zx-lyN-c6zUInNVVbmzvQ4B5GhcXPwneUFHaL56aU8A0sFh1hcytc44vX7KuTVm-aQVyDn8YRDHgHtYTzpMucP2U1xGIlxBdDDbGQ5NNxFXHZqLUfaas98uZGZzXSSg9pLmgY4oAT5gnQA47hIhDThCCWAfEko4z4nEiCpGBMIeMLyCpU-dh_mlNWQnvQOej068Byd5FX4PLArhhWESk4AMGMRtW-mQUTlfS0z7DoV8PCXSWRoXfPW2xt8gLUl71jCW_daO9_yHEAFzC5qAqdmrh_saln8YpTvfrL525b4xp_jYJUmg0-yKFotrtvNaYHfiiFEtqHKogLrpWimlEjXcWkwsgNGZWQ4mjgS1cTn7mQ5CEYjJYeA7mvu4MtKHYd_kOZO-gBSVANsYLAaImsG5iuVxdUqwiqVVuQy6LaMek0sfqNVur0BqHrFWg1ushdyfyjxOgsAQbBhEFWWtdRmN7lVlX6aaBrhTnm0g-ZqzExCBsQZc8YkBglNYMSCuTbQP8JwCIIAGTVhLm-p3gQBL6viKwjTdfnyQObKev4uw0oTWrl5wJVW8h9Qezgehn7xGfsBXHw5LG1CrGwL66qV1kgVyfpXUWYNa5DKyKje5MmM-dDkhZrIoMrbLBwwSUBd0Oofg1BnjJSUKh4UYg4JVRDSLiCgaZx6CNAqZjncogPT7i47i-_aWT4i_WbrVqWZZ36y5FC2XNVDFsTBe6Lo2BVl9WdpMCDmS0YD9PUwEozqBWhWix31RcxNYQJWyMqEBTtS8OY8cNQhyTkvsDSCMwJAch9BbIjhG8TrnKFR0BxPMPF0-Z0TV4to2BNXkWw5oqqdum7aQhsiowzS6dVgXA7J5dcYjhUH7Z2gKoH8eeqHrK66sH-erRJjeqnUI-M4VFO-UXL49wZf2lVichr87UKNQRBAJV84IFIUaSVz8CDmjEtpCcUMZr53MgAGmZQNEH8IPTthoItiWzT18Blt8jdbna-L_f_I1WtV5fgzi6NZ-InKqQ-hj4Kj1MZndO93x9Enf5SNIz4RozTmkD-0G0AK4ShruCgpdQch4oKhLjfJdF4gbhlJ7PhbIYAo3uOaZ3hMBomXmtZ3U45c8LYz_esenLv9r0jJhq0OEkufbqg2M1wdeDeUBdEwPH7bN38bMNwi9-cc4jyaPnwnMjcSyUeWChe1XunaghU1pRJataq-2fxm6y4bzd6W_bNCqwcpXl79M8JphFhbnrxgFestHA75sMP9UZ27CHr5Qmu9hbkGAmOhm6bNCDTEwO8p30hwmGaRprGUy3ytd_ghRZfMP7k6majRrckdqP0SCOIGeZS7QL7ltr5xfUkTjKLSv9V9y74fIvmD9O0-9zMEl0NXloxfPtRKXl020vLFs_V5-22Bo5XT1fVubc69vbT795PW_HWlbug==

>tfw accidentally pre-purchase some nice gloves (added phys, life, two highish resists, attack speed, etc.) for a facebreaker build I'm about to make
Don't trade when sleep deprived, guys.

Why did you think that would work?

This never happend to me becasue i am not retard

Here have it regenerate and in pastebin form. pastebin.com/Mu4uvYRU

If you think its a hyperlink you are fucking retarded

>SRS Is shit fam

We don't think it's a hyperlink, we think you're a retard for posting such a fucking massive code that wouldn't even work due to text formatting shortcuts on this website.

don't try to meme your way out of your own stupidity.

You should probably stop being sleep deprived and shit like that might happen less

You quoted two people, and I doubt the other person is as tech illiterate as a certain somebody. (^:

I bricked my sleep schedule over the last couple weeks, been trying to fix it, but I woke up at like 10pm yesterday after 5 hours of sleep.

Should I buy dual HOWA ASAP or wait for the price to go down?

Keep, vendor, or trade?

nobody uses spellwands, vendor

straight into the vendor, m8

Is crit building viable in this game? It feals a little bit weak now that I realized the % is an increase off of base crit rate. I mean, I'd probably still run that wand just cause it rolled some really nice dubs, but it feels like the 41% increased spell damage (an actual 41% increased damage) will dwarf the 88% increased crit rate (I think 6% is the base so 88% of 6 is a 5.28% increase in 100 shots.) Are there some uniques that give really great bonuses on crits or something? I think I've heard good things about crit magic builds, but I'm not really sure how to make one work.

Oh child

Actually, it finally replaced Lifesprig on my offhand… net increase of about 300-500 dps unbuffed. I'm up to about 23k or so now.

you need a buttload of crit multi and crit chance, which isn't too hard to get considering the inc critical strike chance gem adds base crit chance and the shadows assassin ascendancy adds base crit chance based off of how many power charges you have

have a look at Ice spear with pierce, greater multiple projectiles and herald of ice to get you started

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Axiom_Perpetuum
Just use one of these, has the added benefit of being able to shield charge too

I'll probably just grab Divinarius or two later, if I need 'em

I'll probably get some more life and go EB MoM, I also plan to farm currency for a Severed in Sleep and eventually upgrade it to United in Dream this build turned out to be actually very fun to play, Zombies AI it's still a pain in the ass but once you get the trick to direct them it's smooth sailing

Those boxes are a scam. I want my keys back.

I'm liking spectral throw so far. Not having 30% boots is suffering though.

I'll never ever be getting this

Pain is when you want auras, you want curses, you want survivability.
I simply decided to downgrade specters. They are quite trash. Just goes with whatever the map provides me with.
And then Enfeeble+vulnerability. No issues so far, but currently building map pool, so I just alch and run whatever up-to-tier 10 I have

I doubt it will ever drop in price until an even more overpowered totem shield gets added, since five-totem anything is going to absolutely destroy bosses, especially if you take something like Ancestral Warchief

It's overpowered as fuck, what do you expect

They're going to add a less totem damage per totem to it. Or nerf it in some other ridiculous way.

if you have 20ex to spend going crit will give you the highest possible damage output. otherwise its alright, but not realy worth bothering with.

Well since this build is non-dependent on specters I just went Specter->inc duration and got bubble bros, they give a very good boost for survivability and because you dont care about the level it easy to get them in scepter of god
And yeah thanks to commander of darkness squeezing in all the possible auras in a necromancer is a must
For curses I just used ball lightning/curse on hit/temp chains I may get a second curse but that would be late game for me

Most of the time it's redditors or the kind of person that killed cuckchan. Also if you see an autist named "DEATH_COMETH_HARD" he gets triggered by the word "nigger".

Also as long as you still have a single spectre alive, Desecrate will add your spectre to the pool of corpses that can spawn.

I think it's balanced, the blood magic won't let you run a trillion damage boosting auras because you'd worry about your HP, whereas you can run a ton when using mana because totems cost nothing. And then you have a free slot where you can put something in with cool stats.

I dont give a fuck anymore. Please give me glass cannon build. No hp no resist no energy shield just pure unrefined damage. I want to oneshot anything while dying in 0,1 sec.

Shadow, bladefall. Go critical and poison. Pick all damage, critical and DoT nodes.

I will fucking do it im starting the game right now im going to do it

Only hatred boost damage of physical totems, elemental totems can hardly be boosted by auras.
Cooler than 100 hp and +1 totem? WHAT THE FUCK COULD BE BETTER FOR TOTEM BUILD THAN +1 TOTEM? The price is based around fact that its a best in slot for every totem build. Hierophant can suck dicks while dealing same damage with 5 totems as any other class with 3 and to have 5 totems on hierophant you still need +1 totem somewhere.
Its not overpowered its +33/25% more damage for every totem build. In terms of damage boost its a little worse than shavrone for lowlife builds.
And about nerfing it, other cool items have similar effect on damage.
Simply best in slot.

The PoE leddit is fucking AMAZINGLY bad, even by leddit standards. I've never seen a group of people so obsessed with ending any and all discussion that isn't directly dicksucking each other. They don't even have a sense of humour. It's like a bunch of the worst type of goons run the entire board. I REALLY hope GGG doesn't give a fuck about the leddit board, even paying attention to streamers and other fags would be better.

You NEED to get CI of some sort and at least a couple thousand ES, though, just to avoid dying every 5 seconds to some nigger with a chaos AoE or projectile, or walking over poisoned ground.
You can't go full-on "one hit and I die" man mode in a game like this because most things WILL hit you, there's no i-frames or other player-based dodge mechanics worth shit, but you can have some fun with JUST enough defenses to stop tiny mobs killing you instantly and it's similar.
Bosses will still 1-shot you, but of course they will.

They often communicate with streamers.

?

Amazing improvement. Almost 16% more damage per whole mana.
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Clear_Mind
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Infernal_Mantle

Fug, you're right.

lol

I DONT CARE IF ANYTHING ONESHOT ME EVEN LITTLE CHICKEN IM JUST GOING ALL OUT NO FUCKS GIVEN!

then you better be playing hard core nigga

do it fam, be the best at farming dried lake

DAS IT MANE
I really doubt getting the Uber one and I should really try to get a 5 link now

How much dps and EHP should I have before normal lab? I need to ascend asap as the first two points are vital to my build.

Bah. Unbearable stuttering right now. Can't properly play when every third to fifth command gets swallowed by latency.

If you can clear a4 normal malachai with reasonable speed, aka not dying to him, then you should be good. That'll be around 1-1.5k EHP by my standard.

I know, but it's a question of links.
Which got me thinking. If you go strength build, and you give your strength upon minions too, wouldn't pillar of caged god on a animate guardian potentially do good damage? 1200 strength is 16*120 increased physical damage, on top of more from minion damage, a lot of increase in tree, a bunch from aura, and a shit ton of attack speed from all the auras and offering.

Might almost be worth it to just 1-link specters.

I use arc and curse on hit, it feels safer that way.

Unfortunately, the sick strength gain needed for the helm is unfitting for how I built - and the tree is absolutely retarded for that.

Too bad that the majority of ascendancy points are not too good outside of Mistress of Sacrifice and Commander of Darkness. The other are just generic minion damage / minion life at this point..

I cleared the lab for the first time yesterday with my Flameblast Witch. Level 40, something like 1.1k HP and I have no clue how to even start figuring out my DPS with Flameblast. I haven't completed Act 4 yet.

user, I'm happy for you.

It's so uncommon to have the RNG work out well in your favor. Congrats

I dont know, I think I may test this idea with the guardian later, but I don't really feel the need for the damage increase that guardian could provide, I socketed minion speed on my zombies and right now they are amazing at single and aoe clear speed
I will likely change to arc if I go second curse I have ball lightning/lmp/curse on hit/temp chains 'cause I'm a lazy fuck
And yeah you need to build specifically around the str requirement for the helmet actually feel worth it (thanks efficient training)
Yeah those two are goat, right now I took Spirit eater but I'll change it to Beacon of corruption has soon has I get Severed in Sleep, If I haven't done uber at that point

I didnt even remembered that I could get a zombie enchant in the helmet until I saw it, I had a good laugh considering that I haven't seen a single reliquary key so far

Do you have a wonky jewel build? Where you take like 10 jewel slots and that's about it?

Because I have 2 jewel slots solely for the treshold gem for zombies, and can probably go like 2 more with a few levels / respeccing. Not too good from my POV. I'm better off with a yellow +2 minion gem and some stats.
Zzzz

Pretty much yeah, I got 7 in order to make this work, 2 for violent dead, 2 Brawn and 3 efficient training and I'm using Astramentis to solve any dex/int problems
Much like a skelie build the key is speed on your minions also that's why I use ball lightning since I actually need to aim that skill my cursor is always where I want my zombies to attack

JUST

that's what you get for liking ladyboys

Serves you right, fag.

where the fuck are you niggers getting the idea im a fag?

yes id's changed i had to restart my router

Noice

can you explain? i have literally no idea what you niggers are talking about

if you purchased more of our fairly priced armour sets this wouldn't have happened

that's not me you fags, i got muted for calling some retard a nigger lover on private chat
but some traps are qt fuck off

Also to me it seems like the 300 hour ban was not because of what he said but because of the mods taking joke reports seriously, which can be a problem when they start seeing 20 reports on a single person.

running around with only 3k hp is kind of not a problem anymore
untill shit starts to deal more than 3k damage in one hit

Don't worry, kek has blessed your post. You will block everything that would kill you.

Gideth gudeth plebeian. I have 3 exalts and 252 chaos orbs now.

By the way the mute time doubles each new time you get it. 10 minutes, then 20 minutes, and so on. My last mute was 48 hours, so the next would be 96 hours.

E-mail [email protected]/* */ attach the pic, and politely give them a ton of shit over this retarded mute, especially if you paid them $$$.

Start a forum thread too. Some public shaming will do good.

By the way from what I can tell Shaun is a QA boy. He's pretty low on the totem pole.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1784458

Why strength?

I was doing a joke report on someone, and I noticed that there is a hate speech option. Anyone know how cucked the devs are?

You're gonna be disappointed. GGG devs post there all the time.

Extremely. You shoudln't play the game. Now go away before this thread turns into yet another thread full of nothing but "cuck game lol cuck"

he has a unique hat that makes his zombies give him life when they hit, if he has more than 1k strength

The only good way to do a block build is to have over 5k hp and is ether shield that restores 250hp on block or shield that restores ES on block. Block is useless without good hp and good sustain. Sure you will block every 4 out of 5 hits but 5th hit will kill you.
Also I dont see any reason to do block build without red nightmare.

It's much cheaper on hardcore.

Necro Witch can get +34% block just by self-buffing with Bone Offering. It's really easy for her to cap block.

For those of you who never killed a Breachlord before, here's how they look like. :^)

artstation.com/artwork/9zG4q

Fuck it. I'm not too deep into my tree, what have I got to lose. I'll go back and grab all the regret quests and even spend a couple orbs if I have to. First CI build, might as well put my exalt drop towards this.

Because of The Baron Unique helmet

Also I decided to drop my ball lightning set up and try SRS and the fact that I can get to the 20 skulls cap with only flesh offering makes single target great (since I dont need splash) I think I'm going to keep going like this for now

Necromancer is really strong, I hope they are not going to nerf it. 5% cast/aspd per aura is insane boost. Not to mention offerings. You can build almost everything around it.

it allows me to do stupid shit like Vall cycloning breach portals and since I'm a gladiator anything that bleeds when it dies blows up which starts a chain reaction of blowing everything up
although I agree that ideally I would like to have the red nightmare shield and the red nightmare jewel
this is fine for now as I'm just about to start doing maps on this character

Don't you just love it hitting vaal cyclone and then freezing for 10+ seconds, not knowing if you're alive or dead? Especially in a breach.

Always reduce graphics to lowest if you have fps drops. Also try both dx9 and dx11 versions. They have affect performance in weird way. DX11 could be broken for you in some places, if that happens just log out and change it immediately.

I fucking LOVE it, my FX-6100 hates it though

reducing graphics does almost nothing, there's just too much shit for your CPU to handle going on, unless you have the latest i7 or equivalent but even those can't handle it when you try to blow up half a map worth of mobs

are reliquary keys even tradeable? Unless I'm retarded i can't find them on poe.trade

Wasn't Abaxoth supposed to be hard or something? I mean I stood there eating bolts and hit him with a fucking mahroa equis wishing my stun gem would work.

I've decided to try this game, it looks like Diablo 2 and that's always good.
Any good budget builds like Skeleton Necro or Blizzard Sorc?

I started out a couple days ago running shadow fire mines. It's worked out pretty well and is pretty cheap.

Okay but seriously who is this for?

I don't get it

Its fucking nothing. Why the fuck you even think about stats as something related to classes? Especially if its fucking nothing?

No I mean, it has armor and evasion. You're playing summoner. All your attention is going to be on ES

Its not a game where every item has every stat tailored exactly for special builds. Especially vendor level uniq.

I know, but it feels like it's a junky unique with no real purpose since it's all over the place

So some hyper active kid who keeps messaging me and watches my every level in social UI took pity in me becasue im noob and told me about secret ultra meme build with raider and frostbolt. The problem is he dont want to tell me full skill tree becasue he dont belive in guides and i should make my own because its more fun. He just told me vague idea to go to witch tree pick ES, jewel, CI, Enery shield Leech elemental overload etc etc. He told me frostbolt is superbroken. So what the fuck i wont ask him becasue he keeps saying guides are for absolute retards with no intelligence and if i play by myself i will finally understand how stupid guide makers are.

Is he right?

He is correct in regards to guide makers being retards. Also Frostbolt is overpowered now due to the new jewel that gives you more projectiles and accelerates them as they travel further, since it was already top-tier for damage but nobody wanted to take it because of how fucking slow the projectiles are.

Also whatever builds guide autists make, very rarely is it one of their own ideas, usually it is either something so incredibly overpowered that everyone knows it or it is something a streamer did and they simply copied.

Also what's the deal with fortify on bow? What makes that a thing?

Since bows can't get fortify, Champion giving permanent fortify lets them have it. So on top of having survivability through range and easier kiting, bow players can now go Champion and get 20% reduction off of all damage sources, an extra 6% reduction if they put two points into the taunt passives. It's still a very good defensive choice, the issue is that your ascendancy ends up being almost entirely defence-oriented, nobody uses it anymore because it isn't the most recent meme build. It was practically the only build you could see people using in hardcore during the first month of the update.

There are several block builds floating around for necromancers also you can use something like the scourge and get some insane damage and I wish I had the kind of currency need to go low life to juice up my minions more but it's working well for now too bad that specters are still a gigantic pain the ass to get

And even among meme builds there are very few people trying to think of diverse combinations. For example, when Blade Vortex still had the fuckhuge maximum number of blades, I made a consecrated ground Blade Vortex Inquisitor due to the fact that the skill would freeze your screen whenever you ran into a large pack or were unlucky enough to get surprised by a rare mob with "Allies cannot die". Since your screen would freeze, you wouldn't be able to move, and as a result you would benefit from the consecrated ground bonuses that Inquisitor gets. So I simply grabbed a Pledge of Hands, specced into consecrated ground (which had the added benefit of giving damage and cast speed while on it) and managed to get surprisingly far with it. I have yet to see a single person having used Inquisitor for his consecrated ground passives, everyone always goes for the elemental resistance ignore crits.

Seems kind of pointless since I imagine their clear times are shit. Like a blocking duelist seems nice, but you're waiting for stuff to happen, I would image.

I usually just get Cast When Stunned, Immortal Call, and Increased Duration as a minimum on all my characters.

Dumb question, but is it worth taking the +flask effect% nodes at witch?

I'm doing Bladefall crit (no poison yet, doubt I'll get it? I don't know yet). But I have the onslaught and sulfur flasks

It gives 30% of increased effect of flasks and 12% more duration, of fucking course it's worth it nigga if you are near them you should always take them

Flask build is probably still fucking broken tbh

Flask effect is absolutely worth it. It affects not only utility flasks but also life and mana flasks, although it doesn't show in the description. Flasks being OP for survivability is the reason why you can't get yellow flasks.

So it's mandatory on every character because everyone should build ES and will be near Witch? :^)

Actually looking at the Pathfinder in depth, it looks like Master Surgeon basically gives you pseudo Onslaught, plus the old Surgeons' and Staunching mod to all your flasks, meaning you can slap +duration or whatever on the flasks themselves… Seems pretty good since no rare flasks exist. Or rather, it makes your flasks "rare" with guaranteed good mods.

Herbalist looks like good synergy with any physical build, and if you're going crit … yeah PF is probably still probably broken like you said, but I'm too much of a shitter to do well.

How does one get so much strength? I'm building a summoner right now, and I'm wondering whether I should shoot for baron's helm or if it is too heavy an investment.

That's because it is, like 9/10 uniques in the game

I would say that the passive that removes elemental status ailments is better, since along the way you get the passive that gives you flask charge regen, 8% reduced elemental damage taken (equal to approximately +2% maximum resist) and has a chance to not consume charges on use.

You may meme about it but you really dont want 30% extra of vinktars or taste of hate? :^)

Mostly through jewels, efficient training= int converted to str, Brawn=+3/5 percent more str, I also use Meginord's Girdle belt and Astramentis
Is it worth it thou? I would say yes and no, the investment its kinda heavy but once you get the violent dead jewels for your zombies (also 2 violent dead + multistrike and your zombies will just use the slam attack) you are pretty much face rolling content on the other hand classic summoner it's less investment and you can achieve more or less the same clear speed, hell I think that flame sentinels just make map clearing faster(then again dealing with specters has his own issues), but I have been playing summoner for 3 or 4 leagues now and I wanted something a bit different this time.

I don't have those flasks so..

I've never heard anyone talk about avoiding element status effects, so I've always assumed those nodes were useless. I mean, I guess avoiding ignite and freeze is good, but can't you just get those as mods on a flask anyways?

Nevermind it doesn't do shit for my DPS. Felt good though.

You're getting three immunities instead of just one, which means that you can free that space up for a curse flask, since you're going to be taking a bleed flask by default. I know the idea of having flask charges on all flasks on crit is very attractive, but you're going to be better off taking the option I stated unless you're going into a crit build anyway. The downside to the charges on crit passive is that you're going to be taking the shitty attack-speed/movespeed passive, while the passive before the elemental status ailment one is extremely good.
You're forgetting shock. Also, unless you have a shitty life pool (or running CI) or are afraid of freeze rolls on strongboxes, chill is going to be more important to you than freeze.

2.6.0f is rolling out in a few minutes … just bugfixes.

I feel like I've never really been shocked while doing maps. I mean there's maps with shocking ground, but I never notice it otherwise. DoTs and freeze seems to get me the most.

Please help, I just hit level 75 this league and I'm already fucking bored of the game as fuck again mapping. Why does the end game in path of exile suck so hard? Your character becomes op unless your build is trash, and then you just play up to t16 maps and doing runs. End game is literally nothing but farming until something good drops so your little penis can get hard when it makes you a couple of exalteds.

I thought legacy league would've been more fun, just like I thought peredus league was going to be more fun, but it's still the same boring fucking shit.

How the fuck am I supposed to have fun, I feel like I'm the only one not having fun.

have you tried running rampage + beyond + breach? never fails to entertain me.

otherwise you might consider just playing something else. whats the point if you dont actualy enjoy the game?

GET A LOAD OF THIS WISEMAN.

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

Do we have a guild? I want to roll an auramancer, but I don't have anyone to buff.

But I did enjoy the game, it's the end game I don't enjoy. Loot suddenly becomes the whole highlight of endgame, and it revolves around mindless farming until something your penis can enjoy drops. Like a successful headhunter chance, an actually valuable unique drop like shav's or getting a lucky vaal orb on your shitty tabula and your penis gets hard because it's now got a +2 to socketed gems implicit on it.

I could compare it to a fucking cookie clicker at this point. I might just give my shitty plus +2 tabula, Shavronnes wrappings, and my whole 7 exalted to a guildy and just quit this league too.

Maybe I'll reinstall the game when 3.0 comes out and it actually has content.

no, I'm not giving my headhunter away, don't even bother asking. Just adding this post to clarify.

That's kinda the problem. The company is called Grinding Gear Games for a reason. I agree we deserve a more entertaining endgame than this, but all we get is labyrinth which doesn't work well when everyone has all kinds of move skills.

If you want an isometric hack-n-slash action game that's more fun to play, try out NoX from Westwood Studios.

noxcommunity.com/

There's a full download on the front page.

Yeah, why give a shit about labrynth content when I can nigger sprint to the 3rd phase with whirling blades.

You get more keys over time from fast runs than trying to maximize the keys you get per single run.

it's just not worth it in the long run when even uber lab keys are a whole what, 1-2chaos?

Why do you keep talking about dicks?

because everyone likes penises, and penises get hard when you do things that please them. Like good loot drops in videogames.

I can't seem to get enough physical damage mitigation, I rely on cwdt immortal call and cwdt frostwall.

Is this supposed to happen?

What makes you say that you aren't getting enough?
How much HP/ES do you have?

If i recall 3.5k hp
neglible es

I hope you realize cwdt procs after damage calculation and not before, so that first hit you take full physical damage. I suggest using something like fortify on top of that, or maybe a curse aura called enfeeble with blaphemy.

I run fortify on my whirling blades myself, so as long as it's up you'll automatically get that damage reduction.

Cast when damage taken works well with enfeeble too, I use that with increase duration and immortal call. Just remember it'll only help you to not die to multihit, If you're getting onshotted, this won't help you.

Get more

Seriously nigga, fortify migitates all damage types except DoT's by 20%.

Enfeeble with blasphemy will make all enemies with aura range deal 30% less damage, not reduced, but less. They also get a 25% reduced crit chance, -30% to their crit multiplier, and -37% reduced accuracy.

Both of these stack, faggot.

I just remembered i also ran artic armour

arctic armour is fucking trash, don't use it ever unless you're a build using channeled skills a lot.

Try Immortal Call with Cast When Stunned, since the game rolls the stun roll before taking away life, meaning that Immortal Call will activate before it calculates the damage taken.

That's only good when you can still get stunned.

So Ngahamu's Flame just dropped for me and I want to make a character around it, it seems like it has a good amount of physical base.

>It does this on any attack which means I should shove as many supports into it like GMP or whatever, and then have a main attack skill on my body armor

Is this correct?

Online games are safe spaces of degenerates. You should become like Varg instead, and go out into the woods, chop trees, while swinging a real axe at wood logs in the name of Wotan.

That's what real men do. Not clicking chinese plastic mice and becoming physically feeble.

JK Varg is a snownigger.

You can also put your attack skill in there and then all applicable support gems apply to both the triggered attack as well as your own skill.

yes
GMP for more meatballs
firepen to boost damage
slower projectiles is also something that works with the meatballs if I'm not misstaking
the Molten Burst is the2nd effect of molten strike, so anything people use to boost molten strikes' meatballs should work for molten burst

Hah, put in a cast on melee kill with magma orb and you get meatballception.

I can't play this fucking game the only build i have ever had was earthquake but they fucked it up. Please if someone know developers of this game send them big turd with earthquake picture.

Use avatar/amul for full potential. Fire pen for mode damage. Take both iron grip and point blank nodes.

I realize that, but at the time of my post, I thought that I'd use a different skill… but like said, I should just slap Molten Burst in there and double up.

Don't the projectiles travel, though?

Okay nevermind.

I was thinking Chieftain as well; do I stack life and regen, or what?

Wait does Ancestral Protector actually use your weapon qualities? Does that mean with Ngahamu's, I could spam totems and make them shit meatballs everywhere?

Aww, it doesn't. That would have been rad as fuck

Can you survive lightning thorns as a firestorm user?

Fuck, there goes my respec points

shut up and buy more stash tabs, goy

I LITERALLY BOUGHT FOUR NORMAL ONES AND A CURRENCY TAB
I HAVE NEVER PUT THIS MUCH MONEY INTO A SKINNER BOX BEFORE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is why you got disconnected, we don't have enough money to properly maintain our servers

I've been playing since before 1.0.0, and probably have spent about $200 or more … works out to about $20/year and it's pretty much the only game I've spent money on, so it averages out.

PoE isn't anywhere near 10 years old is it? I thought the beta was like '12 or so

Shit, I meant every few months
I'm tired

Are CI builds immune to essence drain builds and other chaos damage even in pvp?

yes

Hey, fortify support works on minions, that's fun

Was kind of fun / 10

Why would anyone ever bother with pvp?

It's immunity to chaos damage, brah. Of course it is.

If I just blast through and end merciless at around level 35, is there an easy and quick way to get up to level 70?

Grind ash

How would you even do this? It's my first time playing through the game and I just started merciless and I'm 60. Finishing at 35 seems impossible to me unless you've got a group that does the heavy lifting for you.

On standard, I had an okay Icestorm build that could kill map bosses at level 50 (instead of 68)

Even without the meatballs Ngamahu's Flame is a pretty damn good weapon due to the 20% fire penetration.
Any self-casted attack. Totems and minions won't activate molten burst, even if it counts as a melee hit.

Has anyone else been getting constant disconnects and, with no latency spike, input freezing?

Can you give me some direction?
I want to set up Immortal Call/Duration/CWDT as well. I'm level 45 or something

poeplanner.com/AAYAAGcBAAAxAdwUIB6UMfs5Dj38R35QR1W1Vw1YY185Xz9lTWhldqx343loe4yE2YVSh2qQbJHOlmybLZtYnleezaluqZStjbCru-29Nr6nwQTEWMbYz37SIdlh3ePkUesJ7w7zm_Tm9kgAAAAAAA==

For Ngamahu's Flame you should take Cyclone to maximise the number of meatballs. Since you're ten levels below being able to use it, you can go with molten strike, but try to build around Cyclone.
Why the fuck are you giving your stone golem all of these support gems? Stop being a lazy shit and just cast again when it dies
Take life from Oak in normal, either passive or attack speed from Kraityn in cruel and endurance charge from Oak in Merciless. Also the attack speed in the Duelist side is not that worth it in terms of how many passives you invest per % attack speed (the three points near the Scion side are more efficient), unless you are planning on taking as much as physically possible. Also you're taking more strength nodes than you need because you are trying some shitty unique pathing.

It was dying from regular white trash in The Harvest, for some reason

user said to get Iron Grip, which means more str=more damage

Does this sound like a good deal to you? The reason why you take Iron Grip is because you're going to have a lot of strength anyway, not because of how super overpowered more strength makes your character.

Strength also adds base life, and I have Brawn jewels. I went towards Duelist area because the +damage nodes near Marauder were useless for MS

user, you're not going to be stacking a lot of life by simply going to strength nodes
I am pretty damn sure that damage calculation involves both the damage type it was converted from and the damage it was converted to, with modifiers simply not double-dipping (ie. "x% increased melee damage" applying only to one type of damage, not both the initial and the final)

Someone might need to confirm whether or not this is the case, since the wiki isn't giving a clear answer.

The wiki is very clear, here:

Thus, the Melee Physical nodes at the start only affect the initial hit, which doesn't matter to me at all, since MS can be shift-clicked to spawn meatballs, which have perfect accuracy. Ngahamu's Flame gives me more orbs when I do happen to hit.

And like that user said, Iron Grip and Point Blank make them really spicy. I know that raw strength isn't the ideal choice here, but I still need to reach these keystones somehow (which is why I opted for Duelist attack speed nodes - but I will consider the Scion's as well).

Alright here's a level 88 build for my MS Mara:
poeplanner.com/AAYAAOkxOwByxthYY8EEXz_2SMRYPfx5aKluwBp4DbXycmxsRjIJbzs1kti9_o9N46ZXMZ4UIO8Of-Mx-1BH5FF7jFW1ns3ynG6X0iFXDZZskc7zm2hlu-3ZYa2NhVLPflivNuiGYDpSMn68nxiRIq84U3bnYVLvTl4TQKAhYHTxGNsUdaTCktAS4Ua302967wUtj2BvJ5pqpo11TmXwIVXcPQd1wKYuU9rBQzGNfs2Y6mKTqIqzV1RzaxEaGS4n7QYO1HwJ9sT2r6c9D3y7d-UyiVfiOtgBkS3SJy-QVRo4uX7GBKajBsMD1r1gAAAAAAA=

Then more realistically:
poeplanner.com/AAYAALExOwBWxthYY8EEXz_2SMRYPfx5aKluwBp4DbXycmxsRjIJbzs1kti9_o9N46ZXMZ4UIO8Of-Mx-1BH5FF7jFW1ns3ynG6X0iFXDZZskc7zm2hlu-3ZYa2NhVLPflivNuiGYDpSMn68nxiRIq84U3bnYVLvTl4TQKAhYHTxGNsUdaTCktAS4Ua302967wUtj2BvJ5pqpo11TmXwIVXcPQd1wKaTqIqzV1S5fsYEpqMGwwAAAAAA

How long do you think it will take to sell a kaom's heart for 2ex? Should I bump the price down to undercut all the others or just wait?

Threadly new thread post.