Bioware celebrates International Womens Day

archive.is/Zxahb

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQkENXa9WNE#t=29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that explains the terrible animation in Ass Effect.

Is this satire?

How are the geth in the new ME? I don't think I've seen them yet and I need to know if they ruined the only thing I've ever liked ME.

I still can't fathom why such low quality animation is acceptable for a AAA game. May be a western thing.

Explains the whole mess.

I don't think there are Geth in Andromeda. Or do you mean in ME3?
In ME3 there were pretty much misunderstood dindus who just want to be left alone.

Thankfully Bioware will be gone soon

Can they just quit this shit and just make shitty Telltale-tier QTE games with their writing now? there really isn't a point if "Diversity" is just getting dykes with different body types and colored hair, and getting the occasional racist pajeet to be the lead designer

I don't get the last tweet.

There goes any interest I might have had.

I think shes referring to late night hosts like jimmy kimmel

She's salvaging the ruins of what she is as a woman.

The last tweet is the one on the top user, not the bottom. Also

Games are shit because companies hire based on race and gender and twitter posts, not based on competency.

More news at 9

I've worked in software development before and I can tell you that image is 100% accurate.
They always have tons of diversity hires that don't really do anything.
My old department was 50% women and maybe two of them contributed meaningfully to the code we'd be working on at the time.

This must be how she feels every single day.

That's insane. Couldn't they at least hire a capable woman?

There must be one………… RIGHT GIZE?

Looks we have something in common.

There is nothing to actually salvage. I don't think even a nigger would stoop so low as to rape her.

Her continued existence is a mistake that needs correcting.

Her and her husband are part of the tumor that has spread through Bioware.

user, just keep that rage close to your heart and keep it alive and burning, because when the day comes these vermin will need to be shot, and we can't have people feeling sorry for them.

BioWare was Marxist cancer from the get go.

They exist, I've worked with them.
They also fucking HATE working with airheaded diversity hires. A girl I know told me that all the other women at her new job have no idea what they're doing, she doesn't interact with them anymore because most of their conversations are either
Or

All women belong back in the kitchen, no exceptions.

Most women I've worked with would agree with you because they spend half the fucking day on a lunch break.

I guess that's one thing Karin and Holla Forums can relate to with each other, every day of their lives.

user, you can stop projecting any time you want.

i love those moments when they reveal the only thing that truly matters to them:
A vague sense of fufillment.

Women are eternal larpers. Coasting from diversity hire to diversity hire or from dick to dick, hoping to shovel meaning into the void that is their pitiless soul. All of this bullshit enabled by the (((media))) and numale faggots too weak or indoctrinated to resist at either the production or consumption stage.

The video game industry is dying and we will never become /agdg/ enough to make it great again. Just accept it, user.

We could create catgirls in under a decade with all the money we would save if we were to stopped pretending women are humans and deserve rights.

some one post that gif of butterface disarming the gun

I wish that was the case m8
I keep warining them about not buying EA
I warned them that Watchdogs was just a shitier AssCreed
I warned them that Horizon is just some generic open world WRPG with a fuck load of ID politics crammed in
I warned them that TLOU was nothing but a mix of Uncharted minus puzzles and plataforms a Survival horror minus the horror and bethesda tier resourse gathering and crafting mechanic, over hyped cus muh story, muh narrative and muh relatable characters
I warned them to wait for mods cus publishers sure asd fuck won't do it themselves to fix bugs in Ubishit and Bethesda games before buying them
I even told a Monkey Island fanboy that Telltales is nothing but shitty QTE ridden visual novels without any meaningfull player choise and baby level puzzles

I ain't no guru of good game design but at least i can still smell the shit when i see a turd
You really are underestimanting the sheeple level of the normalfag brain

Dubs of truth… partially
only AAA will die with its bloated budgets, unrealistic sales expectations and diminishing retunrs

AA gaming still has some quality at least and every now and then a good indie game shows up to freshen the stagnating state of the industry

Women are good for two things and two things only: raising children and fucking. A woman would feel far more productive and happier if she just stayed at home.

This shit right here.
And that's how 6 black women earn 300k a year for being black, women, inferior and useless.

(Checked)
You had me up until this point.

I honestly don't get why this is hapening
I get that the kikes who often run these type of companies hate whit men and want to get rid of them
But i am also certain they love money way more than they hate white men
So why the fuck do they waste shekkels in the slaries of unproductive ignorant parasites that lower the overall eficiency of the whole company?
Do they really hate white men more thant thei love money?

Frenchfag pls

People are shit, what else is new?

user i'm a beta and not the manliest of men, but by the part you quoted you can understand she was worse.

Daily reminder that Clara Zetkin was a communist jew feminist from Germany.

Money is just numbers on a screen, user. It can be written/generated at will and be lended to you at interest. That's basically how (((usury))) works.

Money and the financial institutions that support it are just means to an end, not the end itself. What they want is not actually money itself, but control over the cattle (i.e goyim). I know it sounds ridiculous in the (((globalized environment))) in which we live in today, but there really is an ethnic war going on. Money is just one of the weapons being used.

Or if it did happen, it was completely made up by some tumblrette so she could show how courageous she was, not to be thankful of "jo".

They set up systems so that they either use someone else's money to finance the whole mess at no risk of loss to them or in some cases literally make money off of the studio and games tanking.

Just like the Holocaust.

I should ask for a job in bioware, if they are still alive after andromeda

because you are confusing what really confers power. It isnt money. its perception. Having control of it even more so. It doesnt matter to them how many publishers fold or if things here or there flop. Because they've got hold of the narrative. As long as you can paint yourself as good and your opponents as evil - you can always deny them market share and advertisement or shit on them without relenting - because they are HARMING women, user.

You were paying attention when they blamed ME3 and DMC failure on entitled gamers right? All things serve the beam user, as long as you are in charge of how that info is contextualized.

flash foward to today. ending imdb forums and the constant anti narrative censoring occuring on all platforms.

From a corporate or globalist point of view, smaller companies failing is a good thing anyway. The quality programmers shuffle along with their heads down and these queens of diversity get set up on patron and signal on twitter - to be available to tweet bs and bait trolls to legitimize the women under fire narrative.

BioWare's Revolutionary People's Army only accepts you as a komissar for your ability to dispense their Marxist agenda. If you're one of those White males or an intellectual or both, your only place will be in front of the firing line.

If I were to work in a leftist infested environment as BioWare I'd just pull a Breivik on them within a month.

Do you even understand what den of insanity you'd be stepping into?

Name one. Just fucking one if you can. They're the shittiest bunch I've seen this side of Dragon Age and you should kill yourself.

I'll give you two: taliwrex

Legion.

power

Reminder that if you didn't jack off to at least one women in vidya on women's day, you're not celebrating women's day right.

Now I know why Bioware has some of the worst animations among big budgeted AAA games.

And that explains why the lore went to shit.

Absolutely infuriating. Most male programmers wouldn't even be allowed to interview if they didn't have any recent work to show off.

Again, imagine how that answer would have played out if a male applicant had said it to a female interviewer

Wrex could be probably be a half decent drinking buddy but with those stumpy little arms he probably couldn't even jerk you off properly. Also
Just how much of a fucking faggot are you, user?

Tali sucked ass as Aerie and putting her in a scafander did nothing except make for a few decent ass stockshots.

Yes, yes it does.

What if he was a bicurios genederfluid transformer of literal herbrew descent?

Women are not people.

As well as homofags trying to be edgy.

Looks like someone didn't read the fucking manual.

It's your own fault for acting like a high-inhibition low-testosterone betabitch.

They'll never give you a pity fuck for white knighting.

Bioware literally hired this person:
youtube.com/watch?v=xQkENXa9WNE#t=29s

And yet I'm not surprised.

Neither won't your imaginary girlfriends.

Also, lol she's a Canadian bitching about Trump voters and treats him like Voldemort.

Women still aren't the equal of men.

I don't want to wish badly on others but these people deserve Denuvo.

I would be fine

How can one be so hairy and so gay at once?

That's the problem. Bioware hire underqualified women just to virtue-signal. They could learn a thing or two from Atlus.

Wow. So Bioware hire women for diversity, Atlus hire women for skill and talent.

Wierd how the Atlus women are cute and the Bioware women are hamplanets with greasy faces.

It's almost like dedicating your life to mastery of a craft also implies some sort of awareness of your own self, and dedicating yourself to glorifying your non-achivements leads to completely neglecting your own body.

How can one be so hairy and not gay at once?

Are they so small that they couldn't take larger photos of them?

Patriarchy promotes competent women, egalitarian societies allow subhuman tumblrtards to go on thinking they are human.

And I'm being serious here. Go look up the data for places like Pakistan and Iran, they show a significantly higher percentage of women in STEM compared to the West.

get the fuck out of here normalfag

Aren't those the same countries where rape is legal or something?

I've heard Iran is the least bad middle-eastern country. Though that's not saying much.

Patriarchy separates wheat from the chaff.

I laugh when Western cunts start bitching about how oppressive history was for women, when you can find plenty of examples of competent females that rose up the social ladder despite all the "horrors" of the ebil patriarchy.

What those disgusting cockroaches are too scared to admit is that it wasn't sexist men holding innocent women back and oppressing them, it's just that the vast majority of women are retarded fuckups whose only use in life is to be a walking womb.

On who does the blame fall for modern games being technical failures? The imbecile progressives like her or the businessmen in the publishing branch? Or maybe the hiring faggot?

I thought that was the UAE. Point taken.

Middle-East at a whole was alot better before the Arab Spring and before the burgers attempt to spread democracy :-DDDD

Don't forget that women made the most achievements in patriarchal societies. Heck, the most powerful woman in the world opposed the suffrage movement

All three?

The imbecile progressives for being fuckups, the businessmen for giving them money and the hiring faggot for actually giving them a job.

I don't even know why the fuck they still keep BioWare employees around considering how completely inept and unprofessional they all are. If all they need is the BioWare brand they could just fire all the cretins and hire competent, mercenary staff that can make something that isn't a complete joke without sperging out every time someone posts a Pepe in their direction.

In the UAE they will whip a woman for getting raped.

Anyways, in regards to OP it's sadly nothing new to hire retards to fill a diversity quota instead of to improve your crew's overall ability. I have to wonder if the opposite has happened, where a company has ruthlessly trimmed the fat off their team until they were a well-oiled machine.

I wonder how it feels to be Chad Stevens. The only person who do something while the others just pretend to be working…

You disgust me.

Won't happen with BioWare since they get government shekels for creating "art".

For Iran, maybe it's because they got Persian blood or something. For the kebab pooinloos, maybe they were jealous of their pooinloo neighbors, i'd like to add that Pakistan were alot better than India when starting out though

No wonder the chinks are gaining ground

What's the difference between the UAE and Saudi Arabia anyways? In Saudi Arabia, the women there are pretty much westernized

Well I didn't know there was a trophy for it, nor how to get the costume where her skirt is missing. I just wanted to appreciate the 2butt and noticed she did the thing Lolipop Chainsaw did and actively resisted the upskirt shot. Worth it, though.

Imagine everything being on fire, and you're the only one with an extinguisher. It's half-empty and you have to also navigate around your other "team members" who have opted to instead roast marshmallows and sing campfire songs while the building burns around them. Briefly, just for a second, you consider diving into the flames and ending everything. But you're paid to fight fires and there's no buildings that aren't on fire nearby.
So you fight fires. Chat lives a hard life.

It's even worse in health industries.

Nigger females are a fucking plague. They're loud, they're obnoxious, they're ignorant as shit, they're opinionated despite having room temperature IQ, all they do every fucking day is ook and eek at each other at every opportunity and make the place smell like a pigsty.

Why can't they hire some less obnoxious variant of subhuman if they want to fulfill the diversity quota?

lol jk
i still can't believe that 70% of women in Iran actually majored in STEM fields

No it's the other way around. Dubai and abudabi to be specific. The rest are very traditionalist and will carry out their religious rules on anyone. Why Iran is considered the lesser of evils is their undying hatred for the jews and their activities against them.

checked

Ah i see
Sunni kebabs (read: every other muslim country) hate them too for being a shi'a-majority country, must be kinda hard for living as a pariah state ever since the islamic revolution

It makes perfect sense. They live in a shithole. How do you escape a shithole? Get skills that are valuable outside the shithole.

They only do that so they can get a better tier of husband since they can refuse to marry someone who is below them. The prospective husband must also have such a degree or better yet a degree and a moneyed family.

When they land a good enough man they still drop it all and let the degree gather dust. Nice try.

I feel that.
Girlfriend and I were both Computer Engineering ( Basically low level programming + Electric logic ) students.

in CS classes, majority of girls coasted. Most managed getting into the Big tech companies/mil contractors/ etc..

Being american pajeet = significant difficulty in getting into major places due to asian competition. Get into a couple of places.

GF gets offers from almost all applied

Granted, she was a B/A kind of student, and I was a B/B+ish kind of student. Still, holy crap the acceptance rate difference.

Not exactly.

Generally what occurs is that, due to culture shit, if the woman is also working it means the man is unable to support his family properly. This is a shameful position for most in Asia/the Middle east. Even if the husband was okay with it, he'll generally be continuously shit on by both his and her parents for not being good enough to care for his wife.

At the same time, the women ought to be of the same "class". Like lighter skin and being fatter formerly being the "attractive" attributes due to it meaning the woman didn't have to work ( go outside/exert herself = having familial resources that kept them from needing to help). The modern form of that are Biodatas (literally a marriage resume ) showing degrees. Those who are wealthy are educated, and so education is a paramount attribute. Beauty standards changed due to westernization exposure.

Those asian women who grew up in the west with those degrees generally work also due to westernized values. Asians who made it in the 70s/80s within the western world required both parents to work due to generally getting in through refugee status. That plus generally negative sterotypes at the time limited their ability to get better jobs even with better qualifications. Due to this, the views on working are a bit different for the westernized asians, who often don't see any issue with both parents working.

It's the ones who grow up completely cultural ghettos who inherit the cultural standpoints of their homeland generally.

They're still doing this?

When you get treated like you're special throughout childhood as part of a cultural movement to impart self-esteem, you get this infantile slide to your psyche where you act more and more like a child as you grow older. These are the same people who will say fuck, shit, ass or any other vulgarity right beside children, and think nothing of it, and even chastise parents for asking them not to do so because they're free and empowered as adults (or so they think), but then self-censor and allude to names places and things that they don't like. And get loud and vocal if you do say them.

Even perfectly logical things, like "traditional male role model." What I just said is extremely offensive to SJWs.

It is but islam is quickly making the country spiral to shithole tier

so pic related?

Yes, exactly.