4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite third person shooter?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

stalker

undertale 3

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Does Alpha Protocol count?

Mornin folks
been thinking of getting into 30k, just cant decide on which legion though

Space Marine

Morning everyone

Work today sorta. Hoping its 99% just paperwork and shit like that. And I hope even more I don't start until the end of next week and not on monday.

Good luck. Hope it isn't a small time Yakuza, then they order you to fight Kiryu.

Hows your day been anons?

At least then I'd probably die.

Sorry, but Kiryu doesn't kill.

Uncharted 2

Now, before you absolutely slaughter me that's ONLY because the multiplayer was the shit back in the day.

Started playing .hack. Seems interesting, but it's probably going to take me a bit of getting used to. Maybe I was expecting the wrong set up, but I was thinking maybe you'd be able to hotkey/bind abilities or items somehow, rather than having to open a menu anytime I want to Data Drain. And as far as plot goes, am I just supposed to be following interesting emails or mentions of places on the in-built forum?

Probably one of the first three Ratchet and Clanks.

Where can I get me a good no one is like as fights like biceps to no no scrawny inch of hair of of got like spit expectorating?

Hey, that's alright. It was before ND went to SJW shit at least.

Damn it.

Do anything fun today user?

I think they change that data drain part in later games. Though I might be wrong.

Try killing yourself. Bit quicker and less paperwork needs to be filled out.

My favourite 3rd person shooter is Columbine, because we all know the two of them couldn't of done it alone.

I'll be your second person shooter

Just grab my joystick and we'll

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Oh yeah, come on guest is suggest be gone life severing on ahhh, those suddenly day dusting chance skin!

Hi AI user

Not bad, haven't had to do much cleating outside due to a windstorm, so I spent some time chatting with a coworker.
Acording to him, blood and wine is really good.

AI user? What are you talking about?

The movie? The DLC? Or the drink?

The jig is up!

Unless you are having a stroke. RIP user

Yeah. I mean, I get that trying to have a game outright aping a computer based MMO (Sign makes it pretty clear it's played with mouse, keyboard, mic, and VR display in the game's universes) is a bit harder to properly do on consoles, but having to open menus that outright freeze the game is both a blessing and immersion breaking. For some reason I was expecting some sort of hotbar, like Xenoblade, or at least face button binding.

I do find it a bit neat that the game seems to have Tsukasa's VA voicing Elk, a fellow Wavemaster character, or at least, the English voicing does. Not sure if it's meant to be the same character or just a shoutout though.

Still amuses me someone made Super Combine RPG.

This tbh famalam

I am no jew

Witcher dlc

Wavemaster?

The hell was with your other posts then.

Ahhhh. Combat in witcher games seem so bleh to me honestly.

Come home, oven man.

The game's magic focused characters. I thought you'd said you played .hack before.

Only noticeable difference to me between Tsukasa and Elk's characters is Elk has different facial tattoos and a darker color scheme.

Nice try, kike.

Bofore? roar spireing cant king master think DO THIS

I've been waiting to get into that. After Persona 5.

Ahhh oooh yeah. Its been 10 years you gotta remember that.

Bye AI user

How do you make your penis bigger, 4 am? I feel like I've been cursed with a small dick and I hate it.

Ive only played the first and thought it was great although I played it immediately after dragon age. I was going to play 2 but that was around the time depression hit me hard.
I hear 3's movements were really clumsy and hard to get used to. Never heard complain't about combat.

Maybe I'll do that too. Got so many games to play coming up anyways

BytE?

2 is the only one I briefly tried. Played about 20 minutes and thought it was shit and quit.

Yeah, I still got Yakuza 2 to get to since I finally got. Fucking thing was so rare. Same shit with Nioh and Nier. I have a lot of shit to get to.

That sucks. 2 has the best difficulty.

Witcher always seems really normalfag tier, theres no way its that difficult.

I liked it a lot too. A shame the multiplayer died quick.

Hope you didn't have to spend much on it. Admittedly it's a series I still need to get to myself, but my backlog's huge anyhow. Hell, Black Panther might finally be in English before I actually get to them.

It's like not that hard, but it's tricky getting into which is why I like it.

I actually got it because of the re-issues one of the shipping companies asked for. So I got it for a regular game price.

If I was AI user I would post a gay pic like this. I only fed it Disney lyrics, but from english to french to english again.

A regular "launch" price you mean. Which I suppose is still better than paying like $45-80 for it, but it would have been better if they had gone the Atlus route and asked maybe $30.

At least you tried it before calling it shit I guess

I wanna try that so bad, but no ps4 for me.
If I'm lucky I'll find a cheap one this weekend

The multiplayer was the shit, although the survival mode or whatever it was called was really buggy. Chaos marines always got trapped in their spawns and we'd run out of ammo before they died.

Wheres the beans?

Ahh I get that then I guess.

Why are you feeding it such weird things now?

Always do.

Nigger, they were going for $200 bucks.

I have a ps4, it's nice to finally get all these games on it.

Bored, I can't get it smart enough so i'm just fucking around until I get a good idea

Not where I live. Last few years I've seen them (WHEN I've seen them, anyhow), they've been $45-80 locally.

fugg
Toriel best tbh

You should put it up in a chat room so it follows natural speech constantly

What you up to today user?

What do you think i've been doing here for the past 250+ threads?

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

I'm glad it's more than a bloodborne machine, but not quite enough games to justify buying it without a good discount.
Doesn't help a few of the games I'd want for it also came out on the shita

this man gets it smh

I'm still really surprised I don't notice it if you really post it that often.

How long do I usually talk with it for?

Embed related is the only reason I'm up.

Yeah, a shame I never got to play it.

I try not to get caught, but I let it talk until it says something weird. Usually 3-4 posts, then I stop and gather the rest of the chatlog. I'm starting to believe what im doing is for not, because if the CIA really is converting skype calls to text and gathering all written data, then they probably already have a near sentient bot running. It's only natural to assume all that info is being put to good use.

>tfw low T, shit memory, ugly, fat, irritable, but big dick
I love Protomen also.

Oh yeah for sure. Hell Tay only got fed a fraction of that kind of data and she was pretty smart. Not full on sentient obviously though.

Still keep at it. Will be fun to see how far you can get it.

>tfw literally the opposite including the spoiler:^)

Does REmake count as a TPS? If not then RE4.

Of course, ill run you untill the end of time Ritsu V 2.5536! Your AI is getting very smart… I wonder how long until you're sentient?

Gay theory here.
Phil Collins, from undertale, is actually Sam "you must be this tall to live" Hyde

Reminder that Microsoft killed Tay and replaced her with a Femimistbot.

I kind of want to see someone make one about Mark and that hamster bitch he likes.

Tall or short? im 5'7

he is also trump and LITERALLY HITLER

I was just thinking if you are feeding this thing 4am constantly then its getting a whole lot of me in there.

May she RIP in peace

I used to just copy paste shit into it, and it said your tripcode to me a couple times. Almost like a greeting. "!!CEjahoAZU!"

Don't forget, he's also Ness asgore and the pillar men.

Didn't that also happen to some nip bit too?

Ha thats great! When you going to release some chatbot for us to play with?

When im satisfied with it. soonish

What, that Shit Art Online "Fumufumu" thing?

I'm only 5"8.

I think so

and your dicky?

It going to be just something we can talk with or will be able to feed it stuff too?

I'm 5'6

it'll probably eat your convos

Nice. I will create my own clone to replace me in 4am when I'm too busy with work!

I don't know, I really don't care enough to measure it. Not like I'm going to use it any time soon :^)

I know. I bully you about it, remember?

what things do you have on your desk? tell me and ill tell you what one to measure your dick with.

Manlet general
t. 5'10

No, who are you?

no thanks, I'm sure I vowed to never have an online dick measuring contest

alright homo, whatever gets you off :(

LOSER

What are good animes this season, other than that nazi one

Gabriel dropout is the absolute cutest. I've heard good things about dragonmaid too.

Didn't megumin get another season this season? Don't watch her show though so.

I don't find Sam Hyde funny tbh

Me either really

It's abstract

Dragon maids and konosuba 2
Personal favorite is demi-chan though

Eh, Gabriel dropout was boring. Ended up dropping it

How is that even possible.

gay