This board isn't even worth saving with this Robertsfagdyke shitting up the board with her shit taste in films

This board isn't even worth saving with this Robertsfagdyke shitting up the board with her shit taste in films.

Attached: fincher_crop.jpg (429x281, 29.46K)

M
A
I
S
I
E

Attached: CJQAkpIWoAAjcnB.jpg (600x595, 28.91K)

Ye shall know a tree by its fruits. Stone confirmed best Emma.

Attached: stone.jpg (846x1160, 339.76K)

Nope. She has 0 attractive qualities, at least for me.

I agree. What really sunk it is the fact that she's BFFs with Jennifer Lawrence, I always unironically thought Stone was Lawrence 2.0 and it's actually true.

t. zach and robertsdyke

I'm actually The Maisiehead

Attached: I say M5.jpg (224x256, 21.36K)

Good job Masieanon, Maisie is indeed more fuckable and talented than Stone.

t. zach

Have a specialized Maisie-themed (You), Mr. Funny Man.

Attached: (You).jpg (249x103, 11.64K)

The average Holla Forums poster just learned to ignore waifufags a while ago. Their threads still get replies but this is Holla Forums, everyone's threads get replies no matter how low quality the bait is.

That's not true. There was a thread about a month ago, that featured Maisie in the OP, but the fag who started it shat amy jewmer's pic next to hers, and nobody gave a reply. Even I let the thread with Maisie die for the Greater Good.

Attached: ee5d0a194b12ffd54b6630cc9e6f6a6d.jpg (236x236, 8.18K)

A sixteen year old "alt right" animefag?

So just because not everyone here gets a hard on at the thought of "seizing the means of production" that makes the average Holla Forums poster a member of the "alt-right"?

Lol

Not to mention the blissfag janny

Let me guess, you're a communist that spends all your time on Holla Forums arguing with Holla Forumsacks in politically charged threads.

I just randomly shitpost

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500, Alex

Attached: Chadel4.gif (268x182, 1.51M)

Checked

Attached: emma-roberts-as-april.jpg (960x506, 48.19K)

Attached: kissy slav.jpg (600x800, 56.59K)

You are too pleb to be a man

You're too weak to be a man.
The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 795329850508513.png (850x851, 1.18M)

Don't need your charity, carpet muncher.

Attached: robertsfag.png (440x558, 237.34K)

Exactly the type of dumb bitch I would expect to be behind his/her posts.

tfw no robertsfag gf

Why would you want such trash

Do you think dykes like Scream Queens?

ew

Attached: munsch.mp4 (640x360, 297.35K)

Its not like you could save it even if you wanted to with the owner himself actively sabotaging it.

Attached: tv BO put on blast.png (1495x400, 301.54K)

I'm sure any woman likes scream queens

If only we could change BOs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (256x256, 512.77K)

Does this mean you will finally fuck off with your redtext lines, and non-stop torrent of old Watson photos? 'cause that would be great!

Maybe you would as well, if you actually watched it.

Attached: l1UiADTBjoI.jpg (640x640, 102.37K)

I've seen clips and they are absolutely trash tier television as expected.

wew lad

Attached: David_Lynch_on_iPhone-wKiIroiCvZ0.webm (480x272, 2.13M)

Reminder he just failed (again) getting his waifu elected. If you really want waifuposting b& just keep posting the actual queens.

Attached: 64C5E633-B8B2-44E9-93CA-940DD5E2AE13.png (710x473, 804.6K)

No, I did not compare any film to the TV show Scream Queens, nor do I care that you 'hated' it. I do however object to you judging something after seeing a few/some clips of it, and then talking shit online like you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Attached: GetTheFuckOut.webm (960x540, 695.25K)

Fuck off you tv show watching pleb, holy shit look how mad you are.

Robertsdyke on watch

I'm not the cumgurgling hapa who's made several asshurt troll threads in the last twenty-four hours.

You sure seem upset that people don't like all the trash gifs and clips you've been posting recently

DELET THIS

Please link to these post where I seem upset.

DELET

Attached: 6tgi4586rhw3.png (1439x803, 1.72M)

robertsdyke is cute

Attached: robertsfag_2.jpg (1080x1334 137.74 KB, 107.57K)

no

robertskike looks like a rabbit

Sauce on that being her?

What’s next? Are you gonna write fanfiction about us?

Attached: 28986_babayaga_Emma_Roberts_Dior_Beauty_Luncheon_06-03-2009_003_122_142lo.jpg (1060x1500, 65.68K)

Attached: coach_redpill.gif (640x360, 2.54M)

the BO is dead, right?

kek

The BO is dead. The BO remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers?

Where did this dyke narrative come from?

Lesbians should be drowned, like faggots.

iirc he has to log in at least once a month or the board goes back up for grabs. Someone should get chodemonkey to check.

Some user joked about robertsanon being a dyke and Zach being a redditor that he is ran the joke into the ground.

They post like a roastie

Any examples?

the 30 roberts generals

Any specific examples?

You're one person though.

t. Dyke

Shieeeet! Why am I talking to myself again?

Because lesbos like yourself are attention whores.

Enough to make at least two threads just today with "robertsdyke" in the title?

Also everyone knows what you look like

Wait just a cotton-picking minute there, I thought I was just the one person talking to myself, (((you))) said as much in

I only made this thread, sweetie.

Sure you did. I believe you. I take it this one was made by your evil identical twin brother then?
And don't you find it a bit funny that you call me a dyke, yet you use the term "sweetie" - ironically of course? To me that sounds like something a faggot would say.

We're not, lol
I (/bestemma/ BO) was away during this whole thread after I posted (checking my Bond digits btw) because I had a meeting, and you talked to the /bestemma/ BV the rest of the thread. As I told you the other day, you're chasing ghosts, Zach. Maybe I'll make another video later today if I feel like it, I find they have an interesting effect on your behavior that I'm documenting.

What did she mean by this?

Research

also

Attached: 1391256572020.jpg (445x482, 49.92K)

It wouldn't be already in its sixteenth iteration if you didn't insist on spamming our threads to make them hit bump limit, dumb hapa. Make up your mind, do I look like that chick you posted with the ugly septum ring and those ridiculous glasses, or do I look like the Mexican mutts you posted on the other thread you made? Face it, you have no idea what I look like. But you know what I sound like.

That's the same thing, and the one who's going to fight isn't even the original Blissfag (who isn't a vol either)

Attached: 78ca2b3aa7514fbe42c9d7be5e482101--glen-powell-crewneck-sweater.jpg (236x353, 12.68K)

Not to mention that the people who cause the real stirrups here are those who want to control the whole board, tell the BO and the vols what to do, or they want to force their shitty, unrelated waifus on us all

Attached: Sarkeesian.jpg (881x848, 65.65K)

You mean the margcuck?

Attached: MV5BMjM5NzI0MDM0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTYwMzE5NjE@._V1_.jpg (1200x1800, 1.44M)

that's nice you got your male friend to record a couple of lines

The cognitive dissonance is real

Attached: 7ea9cddffafcbcf016f20ac4f8a978a1.gif (245x245, 1.73M)

Can you explain why you're being so defensive over being called a dyke? Its clearly banter m8..unless you are one which in reality no one here gives a shit since we're all anons.

And now the popstar-pushers. And even Zach. I do like Emma Watson, but a senseless spam of hers is irritating.

Attached: Emma Watson b.jpg (1600x1200, 544.01K)

Because on an imageboard, perception of reality becomes reality. Unless you're able to prove the narrative wrong for most anons to see. And because it's a joke well past its welcome. It just reeks of desperation. If Zach had any proven info about me, he'd have made a /cow/ thread already, trying to get the heat off him like he did with GaHoole2 (and which flopped because of it being obvious that it was Zach behind it, trying to force a non-cow into cow).
It's like the Blissfag is a mod meme and the Maisiefag is a mod meme. Some are dumb enough to believe it.
Memes are fun when they have some truth to them.
Not Zach :^). And he's losing this meme war by a landslide.

I haven't liked her in a long time but probably wouldn't shit on her so often if Zach didn't get so triggered. If there was a resident Zach type autist for JLaw, you bet people here would be shitting on her 24/7 to trigger him.

The dyke accusation is funny though since you keep responding to it as if its a personal attack. Outside of actress/actor preferences, all you waifufags are the same. Then again you and your ilk is what keeps Holla Forums traditional so i shouldn't be complaining.

We aren't waifufags though

Attached: Emma-Roberts-1.jpg (1024x1541, 156.11K)

Now I'll respond to the rest of the post
It's kind of a damned if you, damned if you don't situation, but I like to use it as a excuse to make OC vocaroos and videos.
We're different from the waifufags though, as the Best Emma Generals often turn into horror film discussion, music discussion, art, fashion and aesthetics discussion, photography discussion and cinematography discussion. Emma is the muse that inspires us to discuss in the lounge that the generals are.

That's a lie!

Attached: falling Maisie.jpg (770x514, 80.47K)

Based

Attached: emma-roberts-adult-world-tribeca-01.JPG (817x1222, 245.9K)

You realize that Zach is barely here right?

You realize he's active in Best Emma General v16 right now, right?

Not everyone that shitposts against you is Zach, user.

You know, if you didn't go out of your way to defend the Harry Potter franchise against "cuckchan" and "the niggerfaggot" you'd be more credible.

OBSESSED

Now you're parroting me, lol

I don't like him, I just agree with him on his assessment of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises.

Attached: dullest.jpg (850x400, 73.81K)

Sure Zach, we believe you.

So why does Zach not realize he's the only one that unironically and vehemently defends Arry Porrer?

Of course you do because you are actually a braindead retard.

FTFY

Don't worry most anons here were 6 years old when the last movies came out and didn't even see them.

I'm going to quote an user here

BRAVO

And? He's still right about which one is the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises.

No he isn't because guess what he only reviewed the last film and never any of the other films like a complete nigger.

The only way to not find it dull is having the mind of a child

That's how obvious you are, retard hapa.

Attached: emma roberts (1).jpg (1024x768, 80.74K)

The robertsdyke is seething

That's how sad you are Robertdyke

LOVE

Attached: 861_1000.jpg (1000x1456, 191.43K)

Dykes don't exist , tho.

Attached: DYWZAVRU0AALqIP.jpg (903x1024, 101.66K)

Come with me, save yourself. You don't owe these people anymore, you've given them everything.

Attached: mpv-shot0008 (2).jpg (1920x1080, 161.1K)

Don't you love it when stereotypes show themselves true.

Please no

Free milfs

Attached: mpv-shot0028.jpg (1920x1080 242.08 KB, 243.7K)

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

Attached: 5747.png (618x624, 65.77K)

this dyke actually watches modern television

I'm so lazy I just saved the pic as it was and I'm not even going to save yours because doesn't matter in the least.

t. 19 year old

t. sixteen-year-old

Attached: Mad.png (193x245, 133.15K)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Not everything is good, but there are a few auteurs out there, and quite a few good series too.

Attached: Nicolas Winding Refn.jpg (1600x900 458.4 KB, 320.89K)

No, there isn't

Uh, yes there is.

No there isn't, television is anime tier

No, Harry Potter is anime tier.

Then movies are television and by association anime tier as well.

Attached: Mad.jpg (132x229 20.6 KB, 63.43K)

reminder that Zach is a manlet

Can't say I'm surprised… Yet another reason to look down on hapas.

Truly anime tier

Attached: 5ba4d14141cc84dd9c707969903fb1a28d49e9cf4deeb6f7ca1495a1934a53e0.jpg (599x536, 53.59K)

Wanna try proving that?

Standard book of replies chapter 7 right?

No Harry Potter is good

t. 13 year old girl

Attached: OP.jpg (640x775 449.52 KB, 101.43K)

Sorry sweetie

Attached: manletslol.jpg (341x837, 113.44K)

I'm sorry your dad didn't do a better job raising you.

And why would I want that?

Attached: mpv-shot0072.jpg (1920x1080, 277.48K)

You mean the PA rednecks?

Attached: Zach_in_PA.jpg (1200x1011, 132.33K)

Yes

Attached: 0ee41ed014cb26b67352cab3204783f2727961b0ee55e5d2e0d1dc26f28434c1.jpg (240x255, 14.83K)

You also admit you're way under 6 ft tall in your livejournal in case you forgot

That's some insane projection, please tell me how you never have had a real relationship and wont ever watch Harry Potter with your kids again.

shit, sorry, I meant "he" of course.

This is your mind on autism. Why don't you just fly to Zach and marry him? You will becometh a straight woman.

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

Attached: UkRY_kA2Aaw-6.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

If every guy was like you every woman would be a lesbo by now

It all makes sense now

Nice try, Zach.

I think that user deserves an explanation, it's funny how all you virgin losers are always the first to say Harry Potter is shit, meanwhile everyone with a family watches them with relatives.

Not so impossible

I think "that user" ie you, deserves a good beating.

This is your mind on /nu/pol/ the electors of Israel loving Trump

I think most women look for a bit more than in their partner than just them having hair on their head tbh.

Do you really live a kosher free life?

Attached: c56c889f-ef60-4ab3-a0c4-1d5ba6952d77.jpg (300x499 85.43 KB, 88.88K)

Like someone who doesn't hate women on a bongo forum?

Is that supposed to make sense?

Yes

Well, it doesn't.

It's pretty simple, Zach has had at least one gf and doesn't hate women.

He took his cousin to prom (PA readnecks and all that shit), and he clearly hates everyone besides his harvested waifu. Check mate, atheists!

Sorry, won't happen again

Attached: 1e42bbf3f3a304a397c86e0ecfdcf27500d252fbcd239edbf13f96cc86bcb52c.jpg (341x1004, 81.63K)

At least you admit you're a brainlet

Attached: vefakt9FQCqc0.gif (320x280, 888.38K)

That is your headcanon

That rules you out, Zach. You can't seem to stop hating everyone who isn't Emma Watson and calling them whores.

Don't you have re-runs of Scream Queens to watch?

Unlike your headcanon of course.

Imagine being this salty

Did Zach actually start the fire?

Don't you have some fantasykino to watch?

Probably, it's a better way to spend your time than watching something in the GLEE timeslot on fox with Emma Roberts

Yes

Then, by all means, please go do that.

Zach is right and Potter is kino tbqhwyf

I thought you called everyone a tranny

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1519705166952.jpg (842x960, 127.65K)

As always you are wrong. Also, what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be off watching some fantasykino on your massive TV?

Mods sticky

right after you start posting your youtube clips

t. OP

No, no, don't let me bother you - just go right ahead and enjoy your fantasykino with your beautiful wife and children.

You are wasting precious time you could spend with your family watching the Potter films, mate! Go, hurry! I can hear you kids calling for daddy to come and join them.

Are you lonely user?

Fucking kek

glee still has better musical quality that BatB faggot

Attached: 1517421199943.png (1153x459, 535.42K)

Me? Oh no, I'm spending some quality time with my lesbian GF, watching SQ at the moment.

Enjoy your ban Zach, top kek