This is the worst 3D Zelda yet

I'm disappointed.

>Music is absent most of the game, when it's present, it's worse than the other Zelda's. Listen to youtube.com/watch?v=J_TzYGd9pjk.

It's a 6/10 for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_TzYGd9pjk.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow
That edge…

Oh, wow, another Zelda thread.

Nothing edgy about stating my 100% and legitimate opinions coupled with a few facts.

EDGY AS FUCK!
Better watch out with that knife, kid, you could hurt yourself.

Zelda was never good.

It's nice to see that you have learned your lesson from yesterday's ban, you are putting more effort in your bait threads.
Keep it up fam

For the gorrillionth time, STOP MAKING ZELDA THREADS!!!

OP IS A CUCKCHANNER

Nice find user!

Also, dubs thread I suppose

The cycle is real.

That post went even better than expected!

I used to like this series.

You are a bigger faggot than OP

Any other franchises I should cry about?

Probably, yes.

He's probably a literal sony shill. I swear to god that sony employs so many more shills than any company in the business right now it's fucking ridiculous. I don't even give a shit about BotW (I have never played a Zelda game) or Nintendo, but good lord have I been noticing a concentrated effort to try and attack Nintendo recently. Does anyone have the picture where sony shills on BotW metacritic don't even try and hide the fact that they are shills? Think giving 10s to nothing but sony games and then giving a 0 to BotW. The worst part is that you can't even talk about this shit because people will accuse you of console warring despite the fact that sonyggers are the biggest console warrers there are.

Don't forget Jojo and Berserk

meant to reply to

and the cycle continues

You sound like a paranoid nintendrone

So you're admitting you're a filthy casual that can't compelte apparently "easy" puzzles?
Most of the bosses in Zeldo do. Acquire new weapon, use new weapon on boss, smack it with sword 10 times, colect heart container and enter portal.
All of the dungeons are based on gimmicks. That's literally their entire point, to make you use the new tool you just got.
Give examples, please.
Sounds normal for Zeldo. Hell, that's probably more enemy types than some of the games.
Not much of a problem. You usually fight the same 3 enemy types in a Zelda game and the rest are locked to a region/dungeon.
Above.
Git gud. You can use the environment to kill a lot of the strong nemies.
I knew it, people really did want Skyward Sword :^)
Not an issue for a Zelda game, where every other game is just the same sword the whole time. Go play Monster Hunter if you want varied combos for each weapon.
So don't fight them unless you need to?
So don't use it? It's only there so little kids can play the game.
Fetch quests are fun if they take you somewhere new. 100 logs of wood sounds like overkill, but I doubt that's indicative of them all.
As opposed to other Zelda games where the lore is so abundant. Sounds like you've only played the N64 games onwards. The early ones had shit stories.
Change system version to UK, they don't use the US voices.
>Music is absent most of the game, when it's present, it's worse than the other Zelda's. Listen to youtube.com/watch?v=J_TzYGd9pjk.
All the Zelda music is very similar. This is no exception. Only a few tracks are ever good in each game.
No one else has said this.

I haven't even played the game and you're talking shit for the sake of it.

Now, go back to cuckchan. You were banned because, by your own admission, you posted the giant slab of text in multiple threads. That's what spam is you fucking retard.

I don't have the image, but I enjoyed reading them myself and seeing half of the comments praise the game, then nitpick 1 aspect and give it a 0. Also, a lot of them directly mentioned HZD as a better game that people should play.
NotTrying/10.

I hate people like you.

you copy pasted this text from another thread OP.
fuck off shill.

I don't understand why every criticism of BOTW is met with "you're just a sony drone!" when even long-time fans of the series don't like parts of it

It's effective bait.

So if this Link is perfect why are they making him into a twink now?

Link's Awakening is objectively the best Zelda.

The Zelda games have a level of unhealthy fanboyism, they think it's a personal attack to criticise their favourite games. In it's blind defense they fuck themselves out of getting an even better product. Only now Zelda games have finally dropped the hand holding, only now the gameplay interruptions have been cut back from a 30 year old franchise. Fanboys don't seek to improve the series, just shut anyone down that can shine a spotlight on the cracks.

It's almost like it's a new game that just came out and people were looking forward to, or something. Funny how these things work.

Please, please tell me you're joking.

I don't think everyone who dislikes the game is a sony fanboy. I do think someone who has been caught redhanded copy and pasting the exact same post on multiple sites (and multiple times on said site, enough to warrant a ban) is more than likely a sony shill, sorry.

Well, at least you're not the worst out of them all.

CIA pls go

I think Mark should put up a permanent sticky of the rules so that they know to search the catalog before making another thread on the game.

Mark touching the rules page in any meaningful way is a funny-ass joke.

Needs a Breath of the Wild entry: "I really liked Skyrim"

It's easy to spot cuckchanners because they don't use the catalog at all, since cuckchans Holla Forums moves so fast most retards just refresh the first page and don't even bother with the catalog and then they come here doing the same shit and make duplicate threads.

Except we have multiple threads already about this game. It's not even close to being hard to find. Having to have this game pushed into my face from every different angle because some faggot doesn't want to use the catalog is a bit of an annoyance.

Sorry sonyggers. Its the best game in more than 15 years.

you fags said the same shit about Skyward Sword and Spirit Tracks. It happens with every fucking Zelda that comes out.

Fuck off.

Nah, bro, you're just a paranoid nintendrone. Someone who is copy-paste spamming the exact same shit over multiple sites/threads couldn't have an agenda! In fact, it's probably not the same guy at all! Multiple people just happened to type this very post across multiple sites/threads!

Ch-ch-ch-checked!

I can't help it if you're a retard and want to use kiddie mode to play the game.
It's the same reason most users here pick the hardest difficulty setting. You make the conscious decision you want the game to be difficult.

If you're so shit at games you need to use the cheats, maybe stop playing.

He was banned because he kept posting it in multiple threads, and again in multiple threads on halfchan.

Minish Cap is a good game, though. That's likely the best. The guy who made that chart couldn't even think up a witty response. Especially considering 4 swords is the cheap one.

Lern2reed.
It said that people who love WW are the kind of people who hate realistic graphics.

Jojo's got over 8 different story arcs user. Don't act so betrayed just cause it tries something different or isn't able to keep it's momentum going.

I bet the guy that wrote this hated Deadrising too

Thats because every complaint Ive read is surface level baitshit other than dungeons being a bit too short.
Thats fucking bullshit. It just doesnt have a bombastic single overworld theme since that would get annoying with how much time you spend outside. Music is used where necessary and it has objectively the most complex compositions of some of the old themes. The fairy theme and zora theme is amazing.
This one is only spouted by people who havent actually played it. Its got the most content rich open world ive ever seen and more than any of the other zeldas. The content density to world size ratio is the same or better. I havent finished so I cant say yet but from what ive played its the best.

Those are the three most common arguments I see. The dungeon one is the only valid criticism and its more that they should have expanded the dungeons and cut down on shrines while adding their puzzles to dungeons.

Actually it's because I like jumping.

Do you want proof that I have beaten the game?

And yeah I do have an agenda. To save the Zelda franchise. The only way is to meme this game into the garbage bin before it's too late. All I have to do is convince a few hundred people that I'm right, and hopefully it will spiral from there. It will be a difficult task, but it it's a necessary one.

If another open world shitfest of a game gets created then it is over, the Zelda series is finished.

Oh and you really think Nintendo doesn't pay shills to operate on video gaming forums? 8ch included? You do realize that right now the only game the Switch has is Zelda? Why would they shill for Zelda… hmm… really makes you think.

Which means OP is actually a Nintendo shill. And all the Nintendrones crying that he is a Sony shill are actually the bigger faggots.

Man these items are so fun.