#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: City Lights Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5wpnhj/deepfreeze_ethics_deepfreeze_update_five_new/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Ly2vO
archive.fo/ChNJ6
archive.is/zJvnD
ricedigital.co.uk/girls-und-panzer-designer-bbc-documentary-is-fake-news-national-shame/
archive.fo/2DiCH
archive.fo/F4qje
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/08/breitbart-vs-soros-news-agencys-investigations-causing-problems-billionaires-european-operations/
twitter.com/seanmdav/status/839506471339569155
archive.is/vXXbT
stopsoros.mk/judicial-watch-files-foia-requests-us-embassy-funding-soros-groups-macedonia/
twitter.com/savedblog
archive.fo/rsOBF
gamesaved.hateblo.jp/
archive.fo/MufWD
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/gdc-2017-made-me-feel-like-game-development-isnt-even-about-games-anymore/
archive.fo/2qWk1
archive.fo/WO4Ey
storify.com/MySidesAreGone/an-almost-complete-view-of-chihirodev-s-timeline
archive.is/SBlBt
sailormoonnews.com/tag/sex-ed/
scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2048266/japan-enlists-anime-icon-sailor-moon-promote-safe-sex-infection
bbc.com/news/world-asia-38060621
campusreform.org/?ID=8881
archive.fo/4y6cT
archive.fo/9Mpgm
archive.fo/SM50U
archive.fo/oGouq
archive.fo/qLIvO
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/839611670418829312
archive.fo/DwtuC
archive.is/CFQXz
archive.is/GEugw
archive.fo/EWQaV
east.paxsite.com/schedule
archive.is/k6vuE
archive.is/4Q8bx
archive.is/SMoVc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sullivan's_Island
archive.fo/OEfa3
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=colin_moriarty
archive.fo/pKwT0
archive.is/IqE0y
archive.is/FcL1T
twitter.com/RudeGameDev/status/839820189952720896
techraptor.net/content/nintendo-v-king-go-cyber-shopping-awards-nintendo-over-12m
nichegamer.com/2017/03/07/nintendo-switch-breaks-sales-records/
youtube.com/watch?v=QVfkAlYWPoQ
archive.fo/RjjlH
archive.is/0Txv9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for best girl

remove commies

did you even read them?

No time to read, gotta post in new bread

Since today's leftist happenings turn out to be duds, I'mma go do something more productive before heading off to work, like leveling up a DW in DFO. So, I'll leave this buff for the rest of the thread.

something something superior

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/Ly2vO

videogames

Ainsley Harriott should get into the vidya gaem scene, it'd be a breath of fresh air compared to all the washout celebs and wannabe ecelebs already infesting the shit.

never EVER have to spend all day on your laptop because there are floor people in your room putting flooring on the floor
its super gay

AHH THE FLOOR PEOPLE THEY ARE LAYING MY TILES OH NO!!!! POOPIE!!!

I thought I recognized that cat.

Someone missed their toaster, I see.

never EVER spend 3 hours writing a high school math midterm, spend 40 minutes in traffic (for what is normally a 15-minute drive) and then come home to find your entire fence blew down
it's super gay

heh heh trannies

Reminder that localizers, wherever they are from, anime, video games or visual novels are huge faggots.

Pic related is about inserting a term in a visual novel that is not originally in the dialogue.

Queue smug translators and editors feeling superior because they're the only way you're gonna read them vns and you're gonna like it.

tl;dr add Sekai Project to your personal shitlist if you haven't done so by this point.

she isn't a real tranny

I would love more context on "the buster thing" it mentions if anyone has it.

Can this be considered a breach of contract? Saying Candid engaged in deceptive advertising isn't bad-mouthing them?

archive.fo/ChNJ6

lel

You guys told me about Obama and didn't believe it.

I'm fucking scared with this new information being leaked.

Nigga I can't read what the fucker is bitching about

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Basically, buster is added to nearly every line of this character.

Bonus track: japanese girl has 'nam flashbacks

Mmhhh, that feels good.

Now with a little luck Wu will embarasse himself on TV with the whole senator stuff

Whats more scary is that even crazier shit has been confirmed in the past and people still dont know about it.

Sekai project has been shit for a long time with memes and censorship. They are fucking faggots known for ruining niche games/VNs. The funny part is they have loli avatars, but those people have bitched about lolis before. EIther way we all know that ara is superior.

Psssh whatever archive.is/zJvnD

These people are so self absorbed, they wouldn't delete this kind of insults to their customer base

for her and for anime titties

I can see that being pretty annoying. Tics like that are rarely anything but annoying. Thinking about this has me wanting to rant about running jokes now, because a lot of text-heavy games have them and they almost always run them into the ground. Three times is the rule of thumb. If you want a running joke, you use it three times, unless your game is ridiculously long.

And even more evidence for the "why localization is bullshit" pile.

Quite what didn't you believe? Because there's a disturbingly high chance that literally anything said about the American government is true.

BRRRRTTTT

What flavor is her icecream

That he was a comunist, that he was as muslim, that he wanted to do a racewar and all that stuff.

Now… I'm not so sure.

I guess I can't buy pure mechanical cars anymore, right?

Vanilla because she's pure

ricedigital.co.uk/girls-und-panzer-designer-bbc-documentary-is-fake-news-national-shame/

I like this guy. Doesn't matter if he turns out to be a Babymetal loving autist, it takes one to beat one.

I hate people blocking the road, I don't know how you guys see this, but imo it should be legal to just drive right into their faces. I don't know about the US laws, but in Germany you are not allowed to just use your vehicle as a weapon.

I think Kentucky recently made it legal. Or was it Tennessee?

Just send a muslim to do it

this is true normalfag shit. If it wasn't confirmed that she was total trash this would be. Only non tech people write questions into google.

That Journo that Paul-Joseph Watson paid for just got back from Sweden, here's his final thoughts.

Direct linking aside, that man is fucking based

I really hate modern localization. I'm sure it was always bad but now it's bad and they're smug all over the internet about it. Fire Emblem Fates thought touching your wife's face was creepy. Fire Emblem Awakening thought a swimsuit shot from behind was too racy. Fire Emblem 9 and 10 were about racial genocide and for all their problems as games at least the stories weren't completely butchered.
AND THERE WAS AN OPENLY LESBIAN CHARACTER IN 10 SO STOP ACTING LIKE FATES HAD THE FIRST ONES YOU GODDAMN CASUAL FAGGOTS. HEATHER IS OPENLY A DYKE. SHE FLIRTS WITH EVERY WOMAN SHE TALKS TO AND IS CRUSHING HARD ON NEPHENEE AND THIS IS ALL CANON.
Also while I'm ranting, touching your wife's face is not fucking creepy. I've been married and it happened. I mean jesus christ how is it creepy to put your hand on the face of someone you love and have kids with fuck you treehouse I hope everyone who approved of that decision gets lynched by antifa for their trouble.

Eh, any of these things would have made for a much more interesting 8 years. He was a very mediocre president in all respects, to be honest. Being black really was his only distinguishing characteristic.

By this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they had material dating back to fucking George Washington's years in charge.

Sorry to hear that user. What happened? I used to be married to.

He's not a communist, but he sure follows destructive commies ideas and policies.
He's not a muslim, but he bows down to the sauds and he is an apologist stooge for them and militant islam.
He never said kill whitey, but his racebaiting bullshit and support of BLM figures speaks volumes of what he really thinks about 'race relations'.

So he's technically not a duck. But walks and quacks like one damn convincingly.

My bad on that one user.
archive.fo/2DiCH

I think you're onto something there user.

Yeah, there's no question that localization was always bad, but they never pretended that it was some big fucking badge of honor. At least, not until Twitter came along.

He's not a commie but I wouldn't be surprised if he was a muslim.

Obama is part of a heavy fortune family, right? he wouldn't be a politician if he wasn't part of not only a rich family, but an influencial family.

He had ties to one of the Weathermen, iirc. Who were communist terrorists that never got charged because the FBI bungled shit up so badly. So instead they got cushy university jobs.

He has family that is Muslim, iirc. That is generally where the eye is cast when Obama's weak response to militant Islam is brought up, or even that he helped ferment it in the first place.

Please censor this. It is very lewd.

Heh, that pic looks like viv slapping gilda.

Has anyone told the journalists covering Wu about the serious lack of credentials as a "software engineer"?

Paul Walker may have found out about Clinton's CF shenanigans in Haiti.

Can Klepeck handle floor tiles getting laid?

HOW CAN ONE MANGA ARTIST BE THIS BASED? Hope this sparks a fire in Japan against these shitty news outlets.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I only heard of GuP here and there without being interested. Is it actually good?

and the worst part, she still uses google, how sad

it's always worth to engage them on twitter so they show their true selves but there's a 60% chance you'll be blocked on sight and a 39% chance they won't care what you have to say and then cry they are being harassed

I honestly don't know, I haven't watched it. I hear it's really innocent, however.

Its not just him. I remember a few years back, ken of love hina fame opposed the tpp and wanted to host his older mangas for free online so anyone could see them. Manga artists are hard ass workers and it does seem to translate into their mindsets.

You mean the actor?

She's dead. I don't want to go into it.

The earlier localized Fire Emblems were at least fairly consistent with their terminology and such. The dialogue worked for the setting, and instead of shoving in memes and pop culture references they actually wrote. FE7 is hilarious sometimes on its own, without the need to force in stupid shit like "what about a whole support conversation that's just them saying nothing?" or le pickle man maymay.

>mfw my whole family is downstairs right now watching network news on a Samsung smart TV

archive.fo/F4qje

If the records are true, not quite. He probably did get into the 'comfortably well off' level around senate, maybe a few years before it, though I could be wrong on the details of that.

checked
Yeah, Bill Ayers. He got the gommie get out of jail card. Act contrite enough for the leftards, and get sanctuary at an infected ivory tower. Wait out a few years or so, then voila. What commie, you mean the nice liberal professor? :^)

The muslim thing, tbh fam I think it's worse than that. Remember the controversial pastor during the first run? Obama seems to have a pattern. He's not just weak to militant islam. He's weak in principle and character, it's not that well hidden even in his records before he ran for prez the first time.

That pic of Gallant depicts a very mentally healthy person. One who does not think of GG when he ejaculates. :^)

The BBC were right about Slant Sketches

Yes. Rumour has it that he had come across information that he was planning to go to the FBI about. His charity "Reach Out WorldWide" went to Haiti for relief work. It is no secret that the Clintons have close ties with the CIA. Add CF's shit (Hillary had finished as Sec. of State in Jan 2013) and you have the makings of a "Proof of concept" trial for electronic car-jacking. This is just a theory though as there is only circumstantial links with little "evidence"

If you like qt grills doing tonk things you might enjoy it.
It was also kind of made to make tonk plamo sell to a new generation.

I find that hard to belive that the CIA killed an actor from speaking out about Haiti. Then again we just found out the CIA build a global microphone from consumer grade electronics witht he power of bronies. I think those high profile journalist, I think there were two of them that died in a car crash before they were able to release important docs.

All I can say is Ian better sleep on his back, holy shit.

This is the timeline we're in. I LOVE IT.

New updated recipe for maximum salty flavour.

Don't forget every conspiracy theory steadily being proven right. I swear our timeline crossed with Deus Ex somewhere in there.

Take three guesses as to who invented the term conspiracy theorists

Deus Ex incorporated things that were mainly known to be factual conspiracies. So its less crossing into Deus Ex and more that Deus Ex was always more grounded into reality than people cared to see.

Ken Akamatsu recently tweeted a series with his thoughts on western media and how their words were misrepresented to fit a narrative. He's tweets are diplomatic, but you can tell the frustration in them.

I just mean the fact that suddenly every conspiracy theory is real. That's kind of a thing with Deus Ex games. Conspiracy theorists usually seem to be right in it. And now we've got Korean shadow governments and all this CIA shit and it's all going topsy-turvy. This is the kind of stuff that would get you called a nutjob if you brought it up but it turns out it's all true.

Still blows the mind. Even Holla Forums is jealous some "controlled op" is stealing their thunder.

Speak of which…
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/08/breitbart-vs-soros-news-agencys-investigations-causing-problems-billionaires-european-operations/

I find it not that hard to beleive that the CIA killed an actor from speaking out about Clinton's corruption in Haiti.

Except Holla Forums called this shit too.

Because you fell for what the CIA started in 1967

Deus Ex also had meme magic on its side.

Suck it up, Uncle Holla Forumsack.

Sadly, you're right. Too many of these people are hopelessly retarded.

Ball busting?

SPOILER THAT SHIT

iirc the missing twin towers are never mentioned in the game. It was just that the way the skybox was textured they would have appeared multiple times on the horizon.

it wasn't an error to fix. The skybox is a repeating image to save memory. The world trade centres would have been repeated and stood out, so they left them out and made up a lore reason

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's scary how well that game predicted the future.

The New York Times is publishing the We Humped The Mammoth guy
twitter.com/seanmdav/status/839506471339569155

FOR KEK'S SAKE MARCHE

Which one is it this time?

He looks exactly like you would expect him to.

Jesus christ, Gallant is pathetic. I knew there was something off about him, but I didn't think he was this bad. He makes Burch look like he's living a good life.

This is the kind of shit that makes me feel worried for Ian. Even if he is NEVER EVER getting his ads back.

House of the Dead 4

Good morning, you lovely faggots!

WOOT WOOT!

just me or she has been covering furries too much lately?

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

IT'S YOUR WAIFU'S DAY

do you seriously read that comic regularly enough to notice

no, but the anons posting it have only been posting furshit related ones for the last couple of weeks

I do

Only 2 furry ones, most of the recent ones involve periods. I'd post them, but I only posted the furry ballbusting one because the "buster thing" made me think to post the ball busting one, don't want to make you guys puke any more than I have to.

All of them. Recently some digger found links to Soros' Human Rights Internationale and the Partido Liberal ng Pilipinas (LP). We need to verify it first though for proof of collusion.
archive.is/vXXbT
stopsoros.mk/judicial-watch-files-foia-requests-us-embassy-funding-soros-groups-macedonia/

fuck Soros, i like Macedonia, it has the word Mace right on its name

WEW

Alright, so I apologize if I'm slow as fuck about this, but anyone know about this?
twitter.com/savedblog
archive.fo/rsOBF
gamesaved.hateblo.jp/
archive.fo/MufWD

I find that disturbing. I'm not saying it's not accurate. But it's still disturbing. And yet I still read each one of them.

Gallant has become hand banana.

ty

We're making fun of David "They Played Mind Games, then I Came" Gallant with good wordplay and that disturbs you, but THIS

doesn't?

That filename is a lie!

I understand user's disturbance. The furfaggotry can be explained away as fiction, but Davit "Gamergate Hit Me Harder Than a Cock Up My Prostrate" Gallant is real life.

I feel at this rate we'll be facing the Steel Gods sooner rather than later.

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/gdc-2017-made-me-feel-like-game-development-isnt-even-about-games-anymore/

No dubs, it doesn't actually bother me, hence the
Here, I'll put a :^) to make sure.

Nope. mostly because I scrolled right past it. Not sarcastic, I scrolled right past it. I seen it before, it's lazy, boring art style and does nothing for me.

That guy got fired from a Canadian government job, do you realize how hard it is to accomplish that feat? This is how pathetic this guys is.

wasn't there some japanese user back in 2014 GG ?

could it be for Retro-tiddies?

Imagine if they pissed off Rumiko Takahashi of Urusei Yatsura where she started calling them out. It would be the ultimate irony one of the richest women are against them.

Holy crap, I remember this one. He's one of the anti-Korea jap twitter, blaming all the ills on Japan to some ebil sekrit shadow org in Seoul which turned out to be right all along. They really, really don't like Korea. I think I still have their DEPORT COREA emblem image saved somewhere.

I admire the mental fortitude you have to be able to just scroll past that shit.

Oh god

I remember VoQn, mombot and ironworks being open about GG, I know Ko Takeuchi did a Vivian drawing but no one else really comes to mind.

I would love to see naoko Takeuchi (sailor moon) say something as well.

I remember hearing she was okay with R34 of her characters before. Has that changed?

Oh jeez, mememagic, let the mangakapocalypse come soon.

There were some jap game developers who were going to introduce gg to Japan, but Rougestar and some KiA mod drove them off.

Idea:

Since Kotaku has given all their female writers the day off. Spam their twitter and comments with positive stuff saying how much you enjoyed the site today.

I saw this particular malaysian juice box scribbling. And I have to say. I must have jacked it raw during that small bee fairy scene, and when the sorceress in the party did some loving and consensual sexual activity for the purpose of mana regeneration with the tank warrior in the party.

lmao, 2DiCH

Sargon just did a Vault 7 video. Its reaching the normalfags.

Was Goldbat Japanese or am I remembering wrong? I do remember he was driven off by faggots, and that he had something that would have been of great benefit, but I don't remember if he was Jap or not.

archive.fo/2qWk1

Chihirodev or something, who was doxxed by antis and turned out to be some western game dev living and working in Japan and possibly mombot's husbando. This was why CON was confident in outing mombot in Zack Attack, they thought it was the same. Whoops.

Not *just* the richest woman mangaka, but also one of SJWeebs patron saints, as she's an example of a successful woman in an male-only industry. Let's just ignore the part where the shoujo manga is in reality the biggest fraction of the manga industry pie, as shoujo (and fujoshi unfortunately) is enjoyed by everyone regardless of gender or preference.

They'll probably ignore her if not condemn her outright, as they virtually excommunicated her for being happily married.

Incidentally, this may be why we're not getting HunterXHunter finished any time soon–honestly, who gives a shit about deadlines when you're filthy rich and banging your hot wife any time? "Illness", yeah right. ( ° ʖ °)

Not only okay with it, she even has her characters advertise for sex education materials.

2D is Completely Harmlesss

They'd just accuse her of being a privileged white woman or some shit. Not that it'd be any less exciting.

archive.fo/WO4Ey
storify.com/MySidesAreGone/an-almost-complete-view-of-chihirodev-s-timeline

I remember that, but I didn't know they got doxed. Have any proof?

Did Ubisoft forget to send their protection money to the journo cabal yet?

Urusei Yatsura was fairly inbetween shounen and shojou. Inuyasha and her ongoing one are really her only heavy shojous.

TALK ABOUT THE GAME YOU HACKS

archive.is/SBlBt

I'm not a Spicologist but I thought there were cartels everywhere in Central/South America,thats why there such a big problem with drug/human trafficking in the Americas

because pizzagate

Fuck right off

that would be really cool
That would be …
FATAL

Even the archives are speaking out against SJWs.

Nice double dubs, you reminded me I still need to find the full source of this

Noice

is he still sending pics of his daughter to pedophiles?

Wait, I knew about the Sailor Moon-themed condoms, but not this. Is it real?

I'm sure the number one fear that people who live in cartel-controlled areas is if their plight is properly represented in vidya.

I recall condoms and menstration products, but that's about it.

I had forgotten about that,thanks for reminding me faggot

I'm pretty sure there are official Sailor Moon condoms.

The condoms are just a small part of it. This is the VERY FIRST RESULT ON SKYNETGOOGLE SEARCH.
sailormoonnews.com/tag/sex-ed/
scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2048266/japan-enlists-anime-icon-sailor-moon-promote-safe-sex-infection
bbc.com/news/world-asia-38060621
Incidentally, everyone should at least make an attempt to look for it before asking, FFS you lazy gits.
And if you're asking for archives, FUCK YOU YOU DO IT.

(checked)
Sjweebs already annoy her with questions about ramna.

Hnng.

Look up Mercury Shadow. Thank me later.

So it's like all the random shit the Hello Kitty people put out.

Not him but thank you.

meh, can't always win

I know of kei's doujins.

Anybody have a link to this cover of Kalinka?

So anons, have Anita Sarkeesian or other feminists that are leeching or attacking gaming have expressed their support on Rasmea Odeh, a known terrorist on Women's March? Please tell me you got screencaps! PLEASE!

Speaking of Sarkeesian, anyone told her yet that Hoop Earrings are cultural appropriation?

I vaguely recall FF tweeting about her back in that previous speech.

"Hello Kitty vibrator" isn't just an ancient meme.

Get the fuck out, commie games journalist.

Best girl is Gilda you commie idiot

campusreform.org/?ID=8881

YOU ARE A FUCKING MONSTER

The last one is a fleshlight/onahole warmer

Nothing sexual about , it's an illustration of reddit admins' treatment of KiA. :^)

That's not Kanna.

Buying Mass Effect Andromeda?

Sauce?

That would destroy the car, not Kanna

is this some monmuso vn? i finished monster quest but i dont recall this scene.

Lurk moar

It's the dreaded Assault Truck, not a measly car, though.

Even the religion of peace can't stop Kanna.

Today was a good day other than people in my island being dumb.

Shame I got different classes now, never did work up to courage to talk to the girl with the tight tummy you wanna blow a load on, forever a wizard I guess.

if you wanted more you just had to ask

the other gilda pics i have are either futa or the redesign tho

Sorry anons but I'm actually getting really aroused
Brb

Some new shit on the ESA front.
Rich Taylor says Very cool! @G4C & @TakeTwoInteract will host an innovative game jam to help students tackle real-world challenges.
archive.fo/4y6cT
Article in question
New York City Middle and High School Students to Tackle Real-World Issues in Special Game Jam Sponsored by Games for Change and Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. [March 7, 2017]
archive.fo/9Mpgm
Misc tweets
Rich Taylor says ESA is proud to support International Women’s Day, and celebrate the leadership and contributions of women in video games. #IWD2017
archive.fo/SM50U
ESA Gov Affairs says ESA is proud to support International Women’s Day, and celebrate the leadership and contributions of women in video games. #IWD2017
archive.fo/oGouq
ESA Gov Affairs saysd Women make up nearly half (41%) of the videogame community across the US & continue to grow their presence in #STEAM programs 💪👩‍💻#IWD2017
archive.fo/qLIvO

Those sound effects are fucking precious.

So, what do you think the feminists' Final Solution to the Toxic Masculinity in gaming? I've been pondering that for a long while for now. We already see universities in the US having men "re-education" camps to tell them how privileged they are for existing and all that jazz so we're already past the concentration camp phase. What it will be exactly? Have you gave it a thought?

Trying to get a job in health care? I'm not the only one?

Having men put into farms harvested for semen while the world is run by women.

Pharmacology major

Nice. Dermatologist here.

Game jam seems to be sprouting everywhere, there will soon be a battle for funding just like for conference and panels. They will ultimately mean nothing.

I don't have a waifu and it's International Women's Day.
Waifus are 2D women.

There's your answer.

Absolutely.

Why does that remind me of a fluffy white moth?

FOR THE TIDDIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

Finally I have internet again, after 3 hours without it

Liberals are literally going "wtf I love the CIA now".

I fucking love anime tiddies.

Good thing I don't have a waifu to make jealous in dreams.

When I think I've seen all the retardation liberals have to offer here you come with some more.

Holy shit, can we get a Civil War so we can Pinochet these fuckers already?

What the hell is wrong with you two

Complete destruction of the industry at their hands and getting away with it.

In other words, they'd only be fulfilling their desires on a whim without considering the potential consequences yet again.

Clearly that dude only cares about "left vs Right".

And speaking of the ESA's support of the women's day garbage.
:^)

Have you lurked on Anita Sarkeesian's account regarding Linda Sarsour's arrest or tweeting like #IStandWithRasemaOdeh? Please tell me you have it!

Bull
Fucking
Shit

Gaming got it where it was cause of men.

I would say japanese women helped shape the history of videogames

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/839611670418829312

Alert, alert, alert! Anita Sarkeesian's idol, Linda Sarsour, got arrested at Women's March! I repeat, this is not a drill! Show me your smug faces!

>now they suddenly care about "protecting the country"

For blocking traffic. They wanted to get arrested, because it makes them look like martyrs.

NJPW-user, why are you so concerned specifically with LW2 right now?

wew lad

bunch of fucking lip dick noodle men

Have they? I'm not overall familiar with women's contribution to gaming in Japan.

I'm not saying they didn't Roberta Williams is a good example of somehow contributed, but we all know how SJWs feel about her.

Don't be so smug, this makes her a martyr now, especially the media to run with "LIFE FOR MUDSLIMES IN TRUMPS AMERICA"

Good, fuck him, this is what you get for cow-towing to these scum.

When are these people going to realize that SJWs are not their allies?

Why? Simple, taking her down would deflate the influence of feminists that are bent in taking over the video game industry and want to gatekeep it. Remove their beacon of power and they'll be dampened, then the chance to remove them entirely from the industry would be high.

I question how well that works for anyone who does the least bit of digging. It might get some of the idiots to get excited, but it has gotten people killed before, and even people who believe the bullshit the MSM put out are not too sympathetic to the people who do that shit.

Frankly, while she still exists, she's got much less reach now than she has, I would say almost ever. Anyone who brings up her name gets a pretty consistent eyeroll, even from normalfags.

And to be quite truthful here, I'm very wary about going on the offensive against someone whom we absolutely know is able to convert that into benefit. She faked a fuck ton of shit to rise to her throne remember? I'm just very hesitant to throw that kind of attack against someone who has made a literal living off taking that kind of stuff, real or faked.

What the fuck kind of shitty-ass chant is that

Most people are idiots user, you can thank facebook and twitter for that.

You do realize that they're actually incorporating her bullshit in Canadian classroom curriculum right?

That is, if said normalfags even know who she is. Which they probably don't. Hell, not a lot of people knew about Jack Thompson back in his heyday.

Polygon and IGN on the scene

archive.fo/DwtuC

I wish I had that image saved somewhere where there were highlights of Japanese female game developers, I know one of them did some work on Silent Hill (3?)

I'm sorry, where and at what level? I''d like sources before I burn down an entire province(s).

True. The casual consumption of vidya/vidya media that normalfags usually run at takes me aback sometimes. How little people actually know is shocking.

They preordered, so I feel no real pity.

I want to sniff vivs asshole

Inb4 Trump announces the Steel Ball Run

Soon.

The nu-male in charge of nu ass effect's cutscenes gets paid 70k a year. wew.

Don't be silly. Look at her pupils.

that's 60k too much

AT LAST I TRULY SEE!

Thats cucknada funbucks, so take off 30%, but even then you are only off by 12 000, its only worth 1k at most. And one of the reasons for the high pay is because they locate these jobs in the equivalent of commieforniq or jew york.

wish I'd saved it, saw it on twitter with pics a week or two ago.

If you're talking about the one with the video on the projector in a fucking portable, I saw it too. That could just be some faggot teacher. It's disgusting no doubt, but far from being adapted into curriculum.

I'm putting away the gas and matches for now.

patience is our secret weapon faggots

lol

archive.is/CFQXz

i thought he was /ourguy/?

HE'S STILL HASN'T KOWTOW'D TO THE SJWS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

What happened to this guy? Faggot is going full white knight here.

#AirportsLaw never fails.

Yea I found odd he's joining it. Probably trying some networking since his anti sjw videos make him not very liked by the game journos, still a douche move.

He's the "gamers are entitled" douchebag. Kinda Funny is the cliques' darling

Is he? I couldn't remember, it was so long ago and drama over such a mediocre game.

He's always said shit like that, though.

Greg, the guy doing damage control here was on Mcintosh's "25 benefits of gaming while male"

The video can't have been that hot. If it were, I'd be watching a webm of it right now, and since I'm not, obviously nobody really gives a shit.

fuck didn't meant to direct link to FF

she's from IGN and friends with all the regular fags, she's fishing for attention

yeah, Greg's a part of the SJW clique.

By the way for anyone that's into treasure hunts Shia put up a HWNDU flag in an undisclosed location to stream for the rest of Trump's presidency. We're getting our best autists in on tracking it down if you're interested.

>>>/hwndu/51675

if you watch his videos he has always made fun of thirsty fags. Not exactly new or surprising.

anons. just because hes
doesnt mean that we will have the same opinion on every issue.

He's not wrong, comments are like that super common despite naked women being clicks away.

He's always mocked thirsty faggots also, this isn't white knighting

Not everyone is going to agree with us on everything user, we are not a hivemind.

If an autist finds it, replace with another flag.
Should be something absurd.

Trump, amiright

archive.is/GEugw

the point is that she's another koolaid drinker that posted it so she can give a jab at men and AOS is helping with her bashing. Everyone knows those low quality comments flood everywhere

Issue is that its looking like its right outside of some rich person's private home. So it would be risking jail. Maybe there will be an user brave enough or maybe we'll just get someone getting close enough and then blasting Shadilay from their car radio.

can we memeteor Canada?

>a bunch of autists managed to at least come close to track down HWNDU's next location using only a video of a flag.

Well if /baphomet/ can dox the CIA head this shouldn't be too surprising.

He's getting destroyed, glad people aren't people putting up with this shit.

Jesus that thread is pure concentrated autism. It's fucking beautiful.

archive.fo/EWQaV

Forgot second pic related

DON'T FORGET! east.paxsite.com/schedule

Well cartoonbrew isn't wrong that the new one looks like shit

Shia Lebeef is running the best freeform ARG ever, and he doesn't even realize it.

He is. He just makes fun of everyone he feels like.

And yes, the last part happened.

I feel like becoming more active. What are some JP accounts I can follow, please?

Also enjoy paying $1700 a month for a $10000 dollar deductible. You would be better off putting $1700 a month in the bank to pay for your healthcare yourself.

They are forcing this women's day thing too hard as always and it will blow up in their face at some point, as always.

he is still crying about fucking other M
at least its not links hair anymore right? \

ugh Trump

In any case, I don't think Link even has the gear on him when he gets there. Samus did.

If that was the real debate that cartoonbrew was trying to make, all it needed was bring up different versions of bugs through out history. Sheeit, Tex Avery was great, but his version of bugs was my least visually speaking.

But look at the text above it, what does that have to do with anything other than obongo good, drumpf bad, shoved in places where it doesn't even belong.

I can't believe possibly retards got this asshurt about Samus listening to Adam unquestioningly.

He's her fucking superior and for whatever retarded reason he never authorized her to use that particular armor same as he says she can't be trusted to use her missiles that have a powerful ballistic impact or power bombs that can atomize shit around it entirely. Does no one who actually played that shit even consider Samus is being restricted because that unexplored place is valuable and she's extremely likely to damage something those shady faggots want? I said this to my brother only so far, but I have to start shoving this in faces when it's brought up as some retarded nonargument about muh soggy knees.

durr

The real argument is that other m is a shit game that nobody should play. OH BOY DO I LOVE HEARING ABOUT BABIES FIVE MILLION TIMES WHILE PLAYING FIND THE PIXEL!

archive.is/k6vuE
archive.is/4Q8bx
archive.is/SMoVc

possible happening inbound

CIA NIGGERS WENT ROGUE

CIA NIGGERS WENT ROGUE

CIA NIGGERS WENT ROGUE

CIA NIGGERS WENT ROGUE

CIA NIGGERS WENT ROGUE

The sad part is that the second pose still looks decent considering all the current year potato noodle characters. It may be a little too loose and lacking joints. Either way the asshurt at a plan that is changing very little is retarded. Especially since obamacare flopped hard in the first place and made medicine more expensive for people. I know some guy whose grandma could not afford her heart medicine anymore because of the price hike and ended up dying over it.

This. I have retarded friends who defend it since it was made by obama so it is perfect and is moving towards free healthcare when it made prices go up and insurance companies cover less. It ruined shit.

He is the type of guy who makes fun of anyone thirsty. SHe is still retarded though.

Let the games begin.

Clarke and Dawe (front fell off guys) did a skit on clickbait news

THE FIRE RISES

Thank you very much, bro!

Qucik guys, keep your memes at hand, we need to shitpost out of this situation

Alpha is one of the most anti-feminist guys out there, and he's damn right to be mad at beta males for feeding attention whores. That's exactly what ruined online gaming last decade.

That's pretty much retarded though, top fucking kek, this is just like xhamster removing all "Rape" genre porn.

The difference is that Samus has SOME degree of protection in her suit, Link is straight up wearing cloth.

Fucking nothing will happen, bunch of cunts don't wanna go to work to fight non existent inequality, good for them, hope they enjoy unemployment.

All I see is an adblock thing.

read filename, people are retweeting this crap

Fugg, still fuzzy from last night, so it's bait and people believed it? any examples?

Searching PornHub after reading that was a fucking mistake.

Time for some hetero HMV action on it out of fucking spite.

get the fuck out

its more like those maplefags and sweden are in a race to be Top Cuck.

Shut up furry

I ain't doing shit you say, Marche.

daily reminder that it was this sorta attention that made morgan webb cut her tits off. kek

its weird that attention whores are upset about horny tweens mentioning their boobs. like this is literally your biggest problem in life. and i know this cunt is just fishing for outrage and pity bux but its still sickening.

I love when someone shitposts "don't hit on me silly boys".

not all of us have delicious floor tiles being laid in our room right now to jack off to! We have to make do

BURN!

Swedens leaders are malicious yet competent. Canadas leaders are incompetent and basically criminals who constant trips over his shoelaces and the cops keep helping them up and giving them a constant 10 second head start. It also does not help that all the politicians in canada commit crimes in the open and are never arrested.

I don't get the burn. What is mxs?

Although, I agree with that guy. It is just corporate speak, but being the reason your customers can't call emergency services is not something you just throw a canned apology at. You express the gravity of the situation and offer alternative ways people can get in contact with 911

Well there's always the internet for your porn needs.

they had to cancel so I didnt grt it done today

Sweden is much worse to the extent they are heading for cultural and ethnic suicide and burdening their taxpayers to pay for welfare for their rapefugees, emasculating their army, stopping their police, firefighters and emergency workers from working, and the No-go zones, that isn't competent, but as for Canada, you're heading that way if Justin Castro is going insane.

Let this be stated as strong as it need be.

I fucking love enemy brand shitposting.

Antifa is targeting Steven now

they are competitors, that's the funny

Seemed like a bot response to someone mentioning that they verizon

I think MXS are likely the initials of who was handling their Twitter at that moment

a polite reminder to not debate silly feminist talking points. Arguing within the failed logic of their bullshit implies that their bullshit has merit.

Im not sure why so many fall into this. A silly assertion should be ignored or met with dismissive ridicule and/or memes. Women reason emotionally, like children. when they act up - you dont sit down and debate them, you teach them their place by the way in which you response to them.

i dunno why im lecturing.. if you didnt learn during gg you neva will.

The man's doubling down.
Could this be his breaking point? A generic, cliched joke about women?

that was his last post before getting thrown under the bus

If I'm reading this right, it was an eight hour turnaround from the original joke, to the hefty flak, his revocation of his PAX East pass and an appearance on the Rubin Report.

Am I reading it right?

he made the joke 12 hours ago, then flak, then retweeted Rubin 11 hours ago and then tweeted his interview 4 hours ago which was the same time Greg posted the apology

He's a cuckservative in his own words when he appeared in Rubin Report, hates both sides of GG, even more so on our side.

Oh so the women's march isn't ust to protest Trump, but we're supposed to celebrate them while they do it. Feminist equality in action

Good thing Crowder carries.

did they remove his manhood with the cancer?

Holy fuck it was just a shitty old dad joke. This is pathetic.

Isn't this illegal? They're actively telling people to attack other on sight.

Why do I get the feeling he neglected to mention his own role during that interview.

Because he hopes people will forget about "gamer entitlement"

technically they didn't told people what to do (although you can infer they intention) so nothing is going to happen

Sweden is evil on purpose, turd is a retard being a retard and killing people in the process while the people running the show are using him as a puppet.

Exactly. Still ticks me off.

Wanting the game you were promised, and paid for is 'entitlement'. Yeah, no. 60% of the Mexican people thinking America has no right to enforce it's boarders is 'entitlement'.

I fucking hate these cunts how dare gamers want a sound product after paying 69-90 bucks in some nations for a video game and fuck those Mexicans who cross over here illegally those retard spics can enter the states legally very easily but chose not to.

At least the player had a choice to prevent fire damage in Breath of the Wild. You can buy heat resistant elixirs at the start of the trail, run into another NPC while going up the mountain to do a quick easy side quest to get the fire armour.

In Other M the player was given no choice despite the character has armour that can easily allow that not to happen. Which makes no sense. What a retarded argument.

He's just opening the way for "True Socialism" to come to Canada, hope you leafs can rise up.

do people seriously not know they are SJWs?

holy shit zelda was not a good game

And if they're not SJWs, they're using SJWs to try and propel themselves into a gatekeeping position, which as Ladykiller in a Bind proved, more often than not blows up in their faces. Which honestly begs the question of why they even try to use SJWs for whatever the hell they try to push.

Its not 1812. Though we may get a trump conservative up here. And if civil war happens in the states, it will spill up here too because (((they))) would want canada to stick their noses where we have no need to.

Oh boy, a new glitch was found.

It was a better open world than skyrim, but fucked up on the things that made zelda games enjoyable: mobility progression, memorable dungeons, quality side quests with meaningful usually rewards. And I would have rathered twilight princesses hylian babble than voice acting. I liked the zora prince as the only memorable character so far aside from the old man, but hes only memorable because of the original zelda nods and dont get me started on the seeds/whrines collectathon and weapon durability, they are my an aspies nightmare.

Is this confirmed that reddit reject degenerate Laurelai is Antifa?

does clipboard work now?

This is his latest tweet

I didn't checked >her profile to see what >she's on but >she was the first one to hit like on that tweet

you know what… im gonna call this guy buzz wordsmann

:^)

What the fuck does he think the flag means?

i guess hes referencing this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sullivan's_Island

The official Neir twitter page is tweeting some cringey shit about that retarded international women's day thing. Also, it looks like a ton of SJWeeb artists are now drawing art to celebrate it.

HAPPENING?
archive.fo/OEfa3

so he's a revolutionary or something

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

It probably bogs down to being an opportunist.

Holy shit
They're so fucking close

oops
>>>/hwndu/52738
>>>/hwndu/52902

I'm not gonna go through all of this because it's Keith and it's low hanging fruit, but this is just so any of your stupid fucking family and friends who bring this up can righteously get fucked by the truth.

Keith's/Media's method of thinking

My way of thinking because I'm not fucking retarded

And there you go, Keith and all the outlets that used this event to spin this as a Muslim Ban even though the exact thing they're describing isn't a Muslim ban at all, by any definition, are full of shit.

I genuinely hate the fact that the US didn't fucking annex Mexico at the end of the Mexican-American War. We beat them right down to Mexico City, having expelled them from their western territories and decimated their armies and the republic itself. Yet, we fucking gave them their land back and paid them for the trouble, in exchange for most of the western states we have now. What a fucking fluke. Holla Forums said it was the work of some traitorous diplomats that prevented us from just exterminating the fuckers. I can't wait for M-AW II

It's not and I didn't think the Switch or the WII U were good consoles either, but the general response to these sentiments are "But at least it's not as bad as X" as if that fucking means anything.

LOL AT LEAST IT'S NOT DAWN HORIZON GUISE

AT LEAST IT'S NOT SKYRIM GUISE

AT LEAST IT'S NOT THE XBONE GUISE

AT LEAST

AT LEAST

AT LEAST

If you have to say this to yourself to justify anything in life, you're settling for shit and accepting it. Yeah, thank fuck the game I bought isn't a complete polished turd in a case and wrapped in stripper-scented fucking cellophane, otherwise I would just burn my 60 Penis Inspection Dollars in a bonfire instead of buying a new game to save myself the disappointment. People who accept mediocrity when it's slapping its cock in their faces are the worst.

That's like a bunch of fucking Romans sitting around the ruins of the Baths of Caracalla saying to themselves "You know what guys? At least we're not the Persians! Xerxes really drove them into the ground, but at least we haven't lost ALL of our territory to the Goths, warring generals, and barbarians!"

Disgusting. Everyone's standards have dropped, not just Nintendo fans. You may say that's a natural consequence of declining quality, I call it cuckolding en masse.

Does anyone else feel that the only group that actually benefited from GamerGate was Holla Forums with a cultural victory?

implying that's not still a win for us

i didnt know the kafka trap was so weak to bantz

I wont say that, but I will say the new zelda is a better elder scrolls than most elderscroll games bar shivering isles but fails as a zelda game. They need to take more from the souls games than elder scrolls and have quality dungeons and hidden side things rather than just quantity. And if it wants to continue in this direction, it should take mechanics from the batman games or even metroid prime series. Arkham knight had pretty good mobility and tool progression. I do like that bows and swords are common objects, and there is building on that by making it so you can have ultimate versions in each weapon category to make durability and sidequests worthwile, like with the master sword. all and all its just not really a zelda game, 2d or 3d.

Rip manga video

well gg went in with a flawed intent. 'fixing things' wasnt possible because we just aren't in charge of the knobs that do that. Holla Forums claims victory for trump but Plenty of voters were spurred toward trump purely from the direction sjws and obama and the ultra pc crowd steered the country. Ultimately we wanted something grandiose - Holla Forums settled for a practical partisan victory. Our goal was more akin to electoral college reform.

Doesnt mean we didnt have an impact because we definitely did. the sjws had to turn up their cancer to 11 just to eventually wittle down our momentum. That too was fuel for the fire trump ended gathering to himself.

Having a large homogenous group with a set goal makes things easier. We on the other hand were nebulous and making it up as we went along - literally in real time run by randoms, trolls and increasing unstable anons running on zero sleep for days on end. So something had to give.
No matter the outcome.. you are awake now. Completely awake. That is a gift most wont ever receive.

Dont waste it.

It was never going to be an easy victory or even a quick battle.

It looks like we are getting multiple spam threads being made.

Does anyone know the credibility of the YouTube channel "The HoneyBee"?

meme sweaters are fucking gay

Also Nekopara got 1mill in funding for an anime.

What the fuck. This basically means "how should I watch". Who is the retard who wrote that ?

My bet is that Sekai project is going to mismanage that worse than mighty no 9.

truck

go play your switch faggot nobody cares about your buyers remorse

damn right

Val you going to cry more about how France is fine or Marche you going to post more fur shit all while saying your not a furry?

MARCHE
YOU ARE A FURRY

11/10 this is gamergating.

let's not

I don't even remember this, what did this guy do previously? I absolutely abhor anye fuckers that push the "entitlement" meme which effectively neutered gamers as aware consumers.

What the fuck is going on
I'm grinning like a dumbass
Is the world going sane again ?

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=colin_moriarty

You don't remember him?

Check who's Céline Perruche and Leïla Slimani first, there's a difference between a text and actual facts.

Tell me more then, user. I know Slimani only through her books. And never heard about Perruche before since I don't read magazines.

That isn't what plebbit says

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5ye1pb/the_effect_of_kotakus_day_without_women_the/

Every time I think they've hit peak faggotry they somehow manage to surprise me

I-

Has Marvel just lost its fucking mind?

Wow, so that was him during the Mass Effect debacle? So now he got thrown under the bus. Funny thing is, I doubt he will wise up even after all that.

About 16 years ago if not more user.

A lot of video game composers in Japan are female. Even rocking soundtracks of the likes of many Mega Man classic/X titles and Street Fighter II

At least I can be happy in knowing that i only had to look up "gros" to understand that sentence, and that I do not need to look up anything else to k ow how much of that is bullshit.

Good evening, faggots!

WE
WUZ
GAEM JOURNALISM

Is constipation common in girls? or asian people?
Galko has had it twice and often talks about her butthole

G'morning. (I think this is the earliest I've woken up in a long time)

Catch me up, good news? Bad news? What's been happening in the world of gaming and politics? I offer cuteness in exchange, a fair trade in my opinion.

Bad news:flooring people had to reschedule
Good news: i got the house so ill be moving in a month or so into my own 2 bedroom run down house with my doggie

>>>Holla Forums9454499

If you're still pissed at patreon, take a fucking look at this raking desperate porn lovers out of 1 grand per month while using Honey Select assets is not fucking hypocritical or scummy

A run down house is still a house user and I'm proud of you.

I don't want to get it from Holla Forums I want it from you guys. I offer more cute to entice you.

Good news? Hmmm… I can't think of one right now. Well if you can call NieR: Automata's demand right now is sky high as good news then there's that.

user, constipation is just a common problem for many people.

Saw this in fucking twitter, and Bombchu finally got his egotistical insecurity porn movie about himself! look how he shilled it!
archive.fo/pKwT0

archive.is/IqE0y
archive.is/FcL1T

Sounds like a lot of people need to eat better. or maybe have more anal sex

Really? I Poop 2 times a day

This is not benis.

twitter.com/RudeGameDev/status/839820189952720896

Oh man, saved, shared and fapped.

techraptor.net/content/nintendo-v-king-go-cyber-shopping-awards-nintendo-over-12m

I think that's where I ordered my DS flashcart way back when.

It's a Gray Market, but geez, they shouldn't have advertised this, especially in a country with strong IP and copyright laws.

Well, it's actually pretty rare for this kind of enforcement to happen in Canada. Like, you're not supposed to watch American satellite because you have to steal the signal, but everybody does anyway. There's a lot of music piracy and stuff too, and the hot thing now is set-top boxes preloaded with a program called Kodi. It's a media player that, with the right addons, can be used to watch live tv or watch streams of movies and stuff. My uncle sells them and it's huge money around here right now. It's kind of like our lolicon law where it's on the books but it's rarely actually enforced.

Reading more of this shit, the guy who got sued openly bragged about it in social media, you know, Facebook and Twitter where Nintendrones and shills also use, if this sets a precedent, it might escalate.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb of him. I would expect it to escalate, because Trudeau is a spineless corporate shill.

You've known when Nintendo has made a good game when even its haters have to bring it up in threads completely unrelated to it.

nichegamer.com/2017/03/07/nintendo-switch-breaks-sales-records/

Say it with me now. System. Seller.

it being a system seller doesn't make it a necessarily good game, user.

Its a buggy wii u port
thanks for correcting the record
You still got one day left to get a refund

Isn't the game basically farcry 3 melee edition?

Is it true that it's not region locked and I'll be able to play japanese titty games in their unaltered glory? This is a deal breaker. I'm so sick of treehouse I can't stand it.

Its times like these that I find it kind of amusing that people have mentioned Germans having higher numbers of autists prior to WWII, and Mongolians having a high tendency towards autism. Correlation is one hell of a thing.

The Zelda name is pretty damn strong, user. Doesn't mean much about the quality. From threads here, it seems like they fucked with what they knew too much without understanding what they were adding.

Good morning, gamergays!

Automata is pretty darn fun.

My PC's broken so even once they crack the DRM I won't be able to play it. I've been meaning to replace the part but I just keep forgetting or putting it off. It's been about 10 months now.

Saving money to make my life not shit is getting really old now that these games I really want are coming out.

If I make it to the AC7 release I'll probably break down.

Reading those irc logs of the halfchan mods never ceases to astound me that they thought "SHUTTING IT DOWN" was the best course of action like the redditors they are. On a whole, to what lengths will government entities like the CIA go to in trying to stop the flow of information and put a stop to dank memers?

Killing you or getting you arrested for planted CP on your computer

Problem is how far the reach is going. Once it reaches a certain stage, containment is impossible.

I actually want it on PS4 even though I've abstained from all next gen consoles thus far.

I'd like to see them try to pull off something massive on an unprecedented scale, if they could. Depending on how much are legit threats to them, how hard would it be to hypothetically induce a massive purge? Like, hilariously scrambling to book as many as they can if they somehow get Canada/South Korea tier anti-2D loli laws into place. Twitter's enemy territory for example, and even though they've banned Milo, SmegmaKing, a few others, introduced some new policies, but they can't feasibly boot out all the 'problematic' users from there if they tried. Not without it majorly backfiring in some way if they ever decide to take drastic measures.

first for retard leftie and not benis, therefore sage

The way they would have gone is get the military to do a purge of the "problematic" elements in society, much like Edrogan. Current situation? I think the military will side against them. Wouldn't be surprised if they have men sifting through the documents in the leak and are looking to pin some fuckers to the wall.

At last I truly see.

are there new logs?

If only you would've headpatted her Holla Forums

The world is swinging back right and sjw can't stop it just like they couldn't last time. But now thanks to social medias they can wail autistically together thinking it makes a difference. Meanwhile normalfags are exposed to their madness more and more as the money and attention starts to dry up and sjw competes about what is left amongst each others.

2017 is going to be great.

481 replies | 199 images | 106 UIDs | Page 13
Huh, slow bread today. I can do standby baking, no need to shitpost just for shitpost sake. I can slowbake until this bread reach 700 naturally, or page 14 last row.

title: Mystic Defender Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=QVfkAlYWPoQ

Don't spaz out if my ID change. I may have to restart due to mem leak. Check the vid and title for verification on newbread when released.

I don't know what to think about this. :^)

oh, it did it again

Not so much new, as it is those 2+ years worth of chat logs are being sifted through to the point where you can see what exactly they were thinking when he ZoePost happened.

>>>/irc/5954

If only we had actual new ones from this year or at least some leading up to Election Night. I know at least one /qa/ hotpocket cracked and had to be booted out for sperging out that Holla Forums won

It's almost time, hope people are ready.

Is this that VR indie shit faggot again?

I'm worried about the "cornered animal" effect.

What does he mean by "bed shitting" gamers? And also, isn't that the same fag whose entire life and identity is based what gender he prefers to fuck? I won't be preached to by someone so small and sad.

Don't be, they are not able to coordinate enough, sjw are fractured right now, the progressive stack saw to it. Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is problematic, even other sjw groups. If they do pull out something it will be a half assed Twitter campaign or something so retarded it will be laughable.

They are just going to put "culture" behind every goddamn word aren't they?

Don't be that faggot.

Stop being such a fucking faggot, Marche, holy shit.

That's been confirmed.

I guess it's a new term for "piss-babies".

I guess so. Maybe trying to pre-emptively claim VR in the name of socjus.

Carmack telling 'vr gendrrr gahp socjus scammer' he only cares about potential hires being gud.webm
The other Carmack twin, the talented one. Not christine carmack, you faggits.

I'm guessing "shiting the bed" is used to describe any gamer who dares to NOT want their games censored to hell and back, or actually want their gaming publications to have a shred of integrity. Or gamers that might get offended by a game that explicitly says all white males should be slaughtered on sight. Hasn't happened yet to my knowledge but it will, give it time.

Yeah. Just more and more the retards will alienate more and more people until there's nothing left to keep from rotting.

Things start trying to attack us in our own homes just for being shitlords, we fucking kill in defense.

Gays would be the ones who pooped the bed,because of all the buttstuff lol.

PURELY CO-INCIDENCE

Yeah, that'll definitely work, as if I haven't spent the last week furiously beating off to the new version of Link. I don't even own a Switch and I hope they port SSB4 over because then maybe his new design will be a costume, and I want to fuck Link.

Reminder to anons to get pigs.

They've been doing it for years, haven't you heard of "Rock culture"?

I really dislike the whole implication being pushed by SocJus that the only way to enjoy sexy things in videogames is if you're gay. You either want to suck cock or nothing, fuck you. Why can't it be both? Why can't we have have sexy girls and sexy guys? Why can they only enjoy their sexy times at the expense of others?

How about both?

Seriously, though, it has to do with the fact that they're very insecure about themselves. So, because of that, they have to find people who are willing to tell them, ""What you're doing is perfectly alright. There is nothing wrong with it." And, they then proceed to condemn anyone that tells them otherwise.

I don't get it either. Probably because rather than explain, they'll just call you sexist and block you. Why is it okay to sexualize fictional men but not fictional women? I don't fucking know. Maybe it's because they're all ugly hamplanets who get upset that people like hot women. When I see a guy who's better looking than me I just work harder to become better looking, but feminists must be big fans of Harrison Bergeron because they seem to think that cute fictional girls should be made ugly to match how ugly they are.

With some things I can somewhat see the claim. But "vr culture" does not seem to make sense imo. One thing to say, heavy metal rock culture, classical music culture. But VR culture, to me makes about as much sense as "headphones culture".

I want a sheika slate phone case.

Sjw do dumb shit anf use dumb word. Don't read too much into it.

I wonder if they ever read or seen adaptations of it. Then again looking at their pattern of behavior, they might see it as a how to manual, rather than a warning.

Of course not. It was written by a man and its target demographic isn't 12 years old.

Are they in a very roundabout way calling us gay?
Wouldn't surprise me.

I'll do what I want. I'll eat ice cream first and eat my steak last, and there's nothing, nothing you can do about it. :^)

You know come to think of it. Many of them already do it to themselves. A lot of people are social media addicts, or needs something to always distract themselves from having even 15 minutes of quiet.

The consumers I guess.

Already do what to themselves?

checked
Speaking of that, it reminds me of how often Harry Potter seems to be referenced by the usual suspects. If people like the book, I have no problem with that. Their time and their money. But there seems a lot of reference to it, I mean sheeeit, do they know there are tons of other books not just that one?

Fuck it, I wonder how much bucks there is in creating an auto generated template for clickbait articles so you don't even need glorified bloggers anymore.

-insert whatever body of text and topic you want
-auto gen Trump
-auto gen Islam
-auto gen Women's Right
-auto gen Woke BLM Racist White Colonialism
-auto gen Harry Potter Voldermort
-auto gen We are the Rebel Resistance
-auto gen Social and Justice
-auto gen Obamacare Trumpcare

Don't forget Dumbledore's Army :^)

I was expecting a Red face with the words

RUN

to pop up anytime

Use figurative and not so figurative devices to distract or impair, or even disable their ability or potential to think things out. Or use flimsy excuses and external blames that holds them down like a ball and chain to hamper any effort to try to fix their own situations.

From social media addiction to "It's always everyone and everything else's fault, never mine!" mentality, and a cult of victimhood. I see many of them inflict that shit on themselves.

Heh, sheeeit yeah that one popped up frequently in the clickbaits at one point didn't it.

Oh wait, there is some insane SJW 'logic' behind it.

we need to go further
Only the memeteor can save teh world now

Yeah, they infantilize themselves. Really, they infantilize women and minorities in general. Think about some of the things they say.
Like seriously how stupid do you think minorities are? I live in Canada and we require photo ID to vote. Never been an issue up here.

JUDGEMENT UNTIL 9 HOURS AND 38 MINUTES

maybe every character on Marvel was Hydra all along

The 40-hour work week is an implicitly socialist conquest. You're welcome.

They think we're genuinely offended at being called gay because they think we're Schrödinger's shitlord.

Dang it Gook, PAX-East is almost upon us

What are "failsons"?

archive.fo/RjjlH
Alright, so it's the lower-middle class. Didn't the middle class start up because of capitalism?

What's the explanation behind these?

Explain…

Yep. That accurately sums up the socjus mentality.

Well everyone seems to be turning into hitler, so that wouldn't be out of the question. :^)

Also, courtesy from Holla Forums from the just release Fathom issue 2 comic.

Basically "everybody needs help because white men are supernaturally strong and smart so we need to get rid of voter id so minorities can learn how to vote and we need to get rid of mean jokes or muslims will join isis and women will be magically forced into the kitchen and impregnated by the strength of those words. Also if you call my gf (male) a he, she'll kill herself."

What is this even supposed to be saying?

The Fathom writer actually makes fun of EVERYBODY. I like it.

You can read the whole thing here. >>>Holla Forums805759

Flip it around Gook, "9 hours 38 minutes until judgment" When you use the word 'until,' you put the units of time first, then talk about what is going to happen after.

Park's impeachment hearing is about to happen.

Some fresh cancer.

Whenever I watch or listen to normalfags talk amongst themselves I feel like I am viewing an alien culture.

archive.is/0Txv9
and reddit hates whistleblowers now.

sorry

You're learning. It's fine.

When will this trend end?

when they find a newer, better way to bilk people out of money

Friendly reminder that the ADL tried to "reclaim" Pepe. It went as well as you might expect.

Its like they have no idea what popularized Pepe to begin with.

And got Pepe's creator on board for it. Did he even do anything other than make a comic where Pepe turns into a nightmarescape?

Apart from one or two articles about how bad he feels as an artist and how he will totally take his creation back, no.

I wager he mostly didn't want to get character assassinated by the ADL. "If you're not with us, you're against us and a Nazi at any rate" style.

Yeah, I could see that.

I think Park is getting her verdict then.

Pity that Hwang (the guy from the same party as Park who replaced her) promptly refused to let the special investigation into her go longer than planned to scan for links with industry leaders.

Isn't it disturbing that the CIA (and other alphabet organizations) has the same thought processes as anti-Gamergate SJWs?

No wonder both were pro-Hillary.

You and me both, i just don't understand it, nor wish to. And I left my ds9 pic collection in Canada so imagine O'Brian after 20 years in mind prison.

In a way we forced sjw to go against all they stood for before showing that they have no conviction whatsoevr and will say and do anything for an ounce of validation on social medias.

When are devs gonna stop pushing for GIGANTIC OPEN WORLD because every game that came out with GIGANTIC OPEN SANDBOX TO EXPLORE has been dogshit in terms of level design.

Forget to jump IP's bruh?

It seems to be a new trend, i still have to play Horizon and Zelda. I can't wait to play Nier when I come back though, my sister tells me it is awesome.

I like open worlds that have a purpose to them and help me contribute in some capacity.

MGSV is honestly my favorite open world game cause of this, after like 4 missions I fucked up and did nothing but run around capturing every single soldier I saw and taking over bases, stealing supplies, by the time I finally got around to mission 6 I was like level 17 on a lot of my teams, had multiple platforms, had the sneaking suit, better guns, the rocket launcher, it was amazing.

I can back up your sister on that one. It's awesome.

There are open world aspects to it, but it doesn't feel too huge. The only huge place is the desert, but it doesn't take long to cross to the important areas. It only feels/looks big.

What a couple of bakas. Here's a vid for you, you bunch of bakas. A bit of break because I'm aurally ahegao from listening to the Nier Automata songs.

I'm all for armed self defense especially in your own home. But I prefer to be a bit more imaginative than that.
It's like you don't want to embrace becoming a full on shitlord or something. :^)

I love desert levels, especially those well made. They are my secret vidya guilty pleasure. Got thay since I read Dune.

Shit I can't wait. Now I simply listen to the OST non-stop. 2 more weeks.

And here I was thinking I was a degenerate.

How good is Nier 2? I was thinking of playing through Nier 1 first, but it seems like it's not that connected to the first, is it?

The first one is a game I greatly recommend if you are able to forego some gameplay problems for a pretty good story. I loved it even if it is Bad End: The Game.

The desert is pretty big. Broken up into parts. Two parts have broken up buildings, one's an apartment complex. Then there's the main desert with its huge dunes. Enemies hiding in the sands, secret stuff if you scour the place. When you traverse it on foot you end up automatically sliding downhill in the sand too.

I'd recommend playing the first one. It has mediocre gameplay but the story is what you're looking for.

2nd one has the same style and quality of story (so far), but the gameplay is much, much stronger. There are a few connections and callbacks to Nier 1 so if you played that first you could get slightly more out of Automata.

Sicko. :^) It's ok brah. For some reason I like desert vistas as well. Though mostly for the mental imagery. For actual living in or visiting, I prefer something like a mountaineous region. >to the OST non-stop.
It's so damn good mang.

Gaijins really should fuck off already, lolis will never be illegal in Japan.

This bread has reached the last row of catalog.
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Is this necrophilia?