WEBM Thread

Post yer wehbums and empefours here

Other urls found in this thread:

kissasian.com/Drama/Yuusha-Yoshihiko-to-Maou-no-Shiro/Episode-1?id=12874
bloggeek.me/vp8-vs-vp9-quality-or-bitrate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That webm makes me smile every fucking time

kek

that's actually funny, anyone knows the show?

Fucking lol

The fact that you don't know what it is disgusts me.
as both a fellow user and a friend.
Yoshihiko and demon kings castle.

I am going to link it to you right now, and you will marathon it and I expect to see a thread on Holla Forums about your experience in 3 days.

kissasian.com/Drama/Yuusha-Yoshihiko-to-Maou-no-Shiro/Episode-1?id=12874

gas the weebs

Hero Yoshihiko.

Hows the quality on these?

Collision Chaos is the ONLY option.

That's honestly the first time I see or hear about it myself. I guess I wasnt paying attention
Thanks for introducing me to a nice show like a good friend user, I dont know about Holla Forums but I will marathon it for sure

Did i spend 5 years lurking before i actually figured out how to find those things for myself just so you can just go around willy-nilly and spoonfeed newfags like this? This place is going to hell in a handbasket.

shut up patrick

Isn't the loli supposed to have perfect memory? Why isn't she speaking perfect English?

Nigger I've never seen a post about the show until now and I just asked for the name. It's not like this is mentioned on every single discussion on every board

What did they mean by this?

if i want your fucking opinion i will beat it out of you meat

Those cheeky bastards.

No need to get lewd

Truly that image is made by some fucker who just wants sex.

The way I see it, the more people get showed the show, the better.
You're allowed to spoonfeed great things to those who seek it.

I really don't understand this.

What's wrong pilot-kun? You lusting over my big thrusters?

It's a secret

So is there a significant different between vp8 and vp9? Is there any reason to ever use one or the other?

With every webm from South America I want to nuke that place more.

Damn that's a nice webm.Has the episode actually aired yet?

Well I understand this.
This is just crazy.

VP9 gives more quality for the same filesize. The trade off is it takes more CPU power.
bloggeek.me/vp8-vs-vp9-quality-or-bitrate/

I was hoping it was some trailer for a /mu/ collection of synth musak, but it's some shit with a good narrator instead.

From what I heard, VP9 only takes more power because the developers were too fucking lazy to optimize it. Is this right?

Glad to know I was doing it right then.

isnt Holla Forums a goon infested board now?

First is better than the second, not bad

i got this

these people know not the moral pain we have to suffer

how the fuck did i end up with instead of is beyond me

My brain keeps filling in the dialogue.

you may have a future in politics

The ending there is pure ancap.

Thanks

Nothing wrong with this one, tbh.
She is a thief
t. br

pallet town if its just like in the actual game. just become the pokemon master in like a week and have everyone on my dick. easy

if you're gonna pull some balancing/realism bs i'll pick collision chaos

Are these people even libertarians?

is that even a thing? What pussy enforced it? What the fuck eve is this video, where was it taken?

Libertarians aren't committed to the non-aggression axiom like anarchists are, its just an ideal for them.

The NAP stands for the non-aggression principle (not pledge, which he apparently doesn't know) which is the ethical system that implies unnecessarily large governments are unethical.

i'd cum inside that loli fox

And people say Latinos aren't niggers…

Checked

Where's your webm?

What's the story behind that first .mp4, which used to get posted on 4/f/ a lot?

That's what japs think perfect english sounds like.

love it.

lol dunno

This is very different from the other bumpers, but I love it.

Anyone got the church scene from kingsman?

Apply yourself.

Is this columbine?

DICK FAGMAN

The kikes are our greatest ally.

i dunno if it's a reenactment or if the camera date is wrong. but the shooting began just before noon on april 20 1999. if this is meant to be the library, its two hours early on the wrong date.

what where the other ones about?

It's too bad colin is such a cuck.

otherwise pretty good would fuck the ayys at 0:54 too

Is that super robot wars toho mode?

What's the name of the German march?

Brilliant

What movie is this?

So how about them video games?

i fucking hate video games

I remember this shit.
Those were better days, I tells ya

Those chimps have nice tits, but those faces… ew.

Here's a version that isn't shit resolution.

Here's part 2.

Shit, I just watched that for the first time last night

Columbine was in '99, this footage doesn't match any footage from that event or any school shooting that occured in '01 either. Looks (and sounds) like a dramatization.

Thanks for bringing back some happy memories

It's best girl Akari Akaza

Is this supposed to be ironic?

Is she remembering the time that man said have a nice day literally raping her in the process?

I don't think the person who made this image played Sonic CD, or at least seen the ending.

Brazilians are in a league of their when it come to niggery. It the Africa of South America.

I didn't know whether to be impressed or disgusted.

That's like a showcase of awful skill and shit physics/mechanics. His tracer kill was pure luck and she got magneted to him via retarded hit detection.

you disgust me

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead

I seen this so many times, I can actually tell you the damn movie.

It's Zero Day. The movie came out in 2003 and it mostly a documentary for a columbine-like event with two kids attempting a high score.

It actually a damn good movie all things considered.

P.S

The title was suppose to take place on the coldest day of the year but because one of the shooters was sick, they changed it to May Day.

as in, SOS

They're not even that big…

What's wrong with big tits?

NOICE

Sadly with Hotwheels gone I no longer have a reason to post this one.

i miss twin peaks

The worst thing about SimCity 3000’s soundtrack is how short it is.

I don't rike rittle boys.

Didn't these get encoded twice due to some error or something?

It's coming back but everyone is old.

You're in luck, you're getting 18 new episodes starting May 21st.

Log Lady died before filming though, and Hotwheels 0.5 won't be on the show because he wanted too much money (last I heard).

Yeah I had just started to encode WebMs with Opus audio instead of Vorbis, but then I discovered my Nexus 5 wouldn't play back audio from them correctly so I made Vorbis versions as well. Now I have a Nexus 5X and it plays Opus no problem, so that convinced me to always use it in the future.

The one you posted was Opus, so I posted another Opus version just now. Here's the Vorbis version.

It's coming back but I really don't know if it will capture the magic of the original OR be good to begin with. Maybe I'm just being a baby over this shit but almost nothing that gets remade lately has been good.

Oh yeah, and I see that an extra unnecessary frame at the start of the Opus version is absent in the Vorbis version.

Honestly they could do with a re-encode now that we have 12MB to work with. Maybe.

I'll be going into with with no expectations. I thought it had a few funny/quotable bits but I'm not crazy about the show as a whole, so who knows maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

into the trash it goes

Pleb taste right here. I bet you only play Deathmatch.

>>>/hwndu/52528

This would be way more impressive if it weren't reversed.

Not like you have to click it user.

Is it reversed? Doesn't look like it to me. With each bounce he leans himself forward a bit more, which means more energy coming down, which means more energy going back up, repeat until you are at the top.

It is more on you for actually going there in the first place

Look at the way his jacket moves when he rises and falls.

Why the fuck would anyone care about where a fucktard nobody lives?

I did, seems normal to me.

This isn't about a residence, it's about finding the HWNDU flag, which is Shia's new attempt at having an undisturbed 4-year-long stream.

I give it 24 hours until it is found.

When he starts reaching the top, it moves unnaturally, and folds up too much for how it would work if he weren't falling.

Who?

Still looks normal to me. Hold on, I'll reverse the WebM quick.

MP4 related.

Huh, I figured.

But why disrupt whatever "stream" he has going on?

To show him and the people on the other side they're fucking with a group that knows how to fuck shit up, and that we're not a bunch of pussies like them.

Needs elaboration.

OK I assume you have been out of the loop:
Shia has been doing an anti-Trump stream since the Inaguration, where he declared it would be live for 4 years and a bunch of lefties would stand in front of a webcam chanting "he will not divide us" like a bunch of retards. Naturally, Holla Forums from both chans has been showing up to fuck with the people and IRL shitpost on the webcam. New York stream got shut down, moved to Albuquerque, that got shut down and now there's a new location with just the camera pointing to a flag. People are trying to find its location to fuck with it.

In short: for the lulz.

Reversed. Looks odd to me now.

That's all I needed to know.

Mark showed up too, as per

Yeah I guess it wasn't reversed. Also I'm pretty sure the second stream got shut down because of the guy that brandished a gun, and the dude on parole that was threatening people on camera.

That's always a good idea.

Yeah, he looks like he's being pulled.

he's pushing himself off with his feet

I know that, but looking at the jacket gives me the impression that he's being pulled by something.

Does the slide(?) always threaten to crush your fingers when you put ammo in? And where the hell are the spent bullets going?

I bring oc

His thumb blocked the slide while he was putting ammo and and it wasn't released until he pulled his hand out.

I recognize that VA.
KICK THOSE SAND-RAKERS OFF OF OUR WORLD

You realise that's a dude, right?

You mean "Push."

I don't see an Adam's apple.

Disney is for plebs

Best cartoon coming thru

Because the stream is masterbatory and it's trying to be a hugbox in real life.

It's the duty of people who live in reality to educate that the internet and it's rules do not apply in real life.

It's what creates the creatures you see that are identiied as SJWs.

I've been on the internet since I was 11. They have no excuse to act like they do, fucking up private property and killing people because their feelings don't match up with reality, their manufactured worldviews pushed by their brainwasher professors do not match up with reality.

As an attempt to create a hugbox in real life, they need to be taught that it's not how real life works, you can't shield yourself from people if you want to participate in society.

Also it's funny.

Shazbot, my bad. Five fucking years does something to your memory.

Preußens Gloria Marsch

OP gets posted a lot, but lemme give a shot at the music video

Does anyone have the Aztec Gods of Fitness webum?

sent

Hey Mark I think this one might actually be /ourguy/ after all.

been playing raven shield recently. i wish there was a modern game that really built upon it, its really fun

I really don't get pewpeepie. He went from unappealing game videos to unappealing commentary/leafy type bullshit. How the fuck is he king of youtube. The mind boggles.

RIP Westwood.