Untitled

魔法少女と百合ゲーム「ブルーリフレクション」のオープニングムービー

Weeaboo sailor moon from koei?

I don't think you know what that word means.

I fucking love magical girls and there aren't enough games about them in english

The only Japanese people I know I know a lot actually try to use English anywhere they possibly can.

Maybe he's one of those "why aren't you learning weeb for untranslated/uncensored games" goblins.

Game looks intresting enough and it looks like it will really scratch that magical girl, tradititional turn based rpg niche people have had for a while.

Hopefully it will get a not cucked western release or at least a pc port so someone can eventually translate it

Why is this retardation allowed?

And there goes my interest just like with Neptunia.

No reason to post shit in Japanese in English board, you dolt. Shit only reinforces your mistakes and errors. And also make you stupid as fuck. If you stick to something easy for the fear of mistake, then you will not improve and you would still look like a retard.

If you want to post something on an imageboard in Japanese, then go to 2ch and try your skills out there. inb4 natives caught you filthy gaijin on the obvious tells, and cuss you out like a fanfic writefag on a grammar nazi board.

You dont like traditional turn based gameplay?

I remember the last time you made this thread. The game seems just as interesting as it was then, but my Japanese hasn't really leveled up in the interval. I'm sure I could play this game (if I had the console for it), but I really would rather not since it would take me 99999999999999999 years to get through it.

I'll hope for a non-cucked English release while I continue to study.

When I saw koei I was hoping this was going to be a VN/musou hybrid.

Weeaboo is just another word like faggot or cuck that lost all of its original meaning and is now just used as a generic insult. I bet most of the redditors here don't even know the word other than lol it's means person who like japanese XD

Who want to bet its gonna be a musou game?

I still have no idea what the gameplay is like. People here are saying it's a turn-based RPG so I assume it's a Persona clone based on all the footage from the school, but I really wish they'd show some actual gameplay.

I would love a musou that plays like Nioh.

What about the other way around?

Not for fucking 3D RPGs on a console.

Its a fucking weeaboo game
Compare it with EDF for example

Or, you know, maybe the guy is just trying to have fun. Must've forgotten we're in no fun allowed land.

Stop being retarded.

Game looks cute. I dig the dreamy, nostalgic vibes that shojo gives me. Even if this looks really modernized, it still seems kinda sweet. Probably won't be thinking about playing it until after the game is release and maybe some years into the future, as I'm too busy with other shit right now.

Koei Tecmo is pretty cool but I just wish they'd make a new Monster Rancher or some shit. I miss that series and its bizarre, surreal, charming, but all around "off" vibe so much. Monster Rancher 2 was a surrealist paradise with the really bizarre noises the monsters made and their personalities and especially the art they all had.

But eh yeah shojoshit is pretty cool; dunno why I'm so open to it if I never even grew up with Sailor Moon or even watched any magical girl shit. I guess it's just the retro vibes it gives me.

I have no fucking idea what I'm talking about

They have.

I've seen lesbians before. It was nothing special you know.

三次元の女はサイコだぜ!
二次元の女は最高だぜ!

:^)

2D is the only way to have actual lesbians.

SHILL, BLOODY SHILL!

It shows, it shows

Don't worry, you fit in now.

Cuck hasn't fully. Retards just force it anyways and wound up getting told to fuck off.

The easiest way to call something cucked is if it has to do with little bitches ashamed of liking tits.

What? Cuck lost its meaning as soon as it left the anthony burch context. It lost it quick, and hard. Now you get retards who try to explain to you a man banging another man's girlfriend is a cuck.

Is EDF worth playing if I can't play multiplayer?
sage for off topic question

You're expecting Holla Forums to pontificate on the finer points of their latest spicy meme, basically. Their use of "cuck" is pretty generally synonymous with "loser" or "degenerate", so there we have it wheeling straight back around to having lost all meaning and just being used as a generic insult.

The general meaning is still being cheated in some way.