What are you looking forward to this year and why?

Senran Kagura - pretty much anything.
Nier Automata - Denuvo though…..
Persona 5
More Console ports to PC, don't even care how old they are.

Finishing my game

E D F

D

F

Was denuvo confirmed anywhere?

everywhere, you should just buy a console. i heard they're DRM free and very moddable

All games I'm looking forward too that can't be possibly fucked up at this point;

Still hoping Etrian Odyssey V gets confirmed for localization and King of Fighters XIV gets a PC port this year.
Also Sega better start fucking shitting out those PC ports

user, I…

user, NISA is destroying Ys VIII not Trails in the Sky the 3rd.

So is that peach beach thing supposed to be a wholesale knock off of splatoon with bikini babes? Because just today I saw a screen shot of them doing the same slide thing from the new splatoon game.

Nier 2butt on PC.

As much as the usual Senran Kaguras are a "wholesale knock off" of Dynasty Warriors with titty ninjas; yeah. Weird how it turns out games within the same genre can have similar mechanics.

Is this thread any different from ?

Fuck why do PS4 and Vita owners have to wait for the Estival Versus PC release to get the Ikkitousen DLC characters we've been waiting for forever? Doesn't seem fair to me.

Because the licensing for the characters were a complete bitch to obtain thanks to Funimation

Well yeah I know that but still why do we have to wait for the PC release to get them? One has nothing to do with the other and if anything we should be getting them first. I know it's not that long of a wait but this is like when console owners buy over $100 in DLC and then the PC ports get them for free.

Hey I'm just saying it looks a little closer to ripoff than merely being "game in same genre"

It's probably because whatever the agreement they signed off on to the get the characters, the PC release is most likely the same date as when the agreement is binding and they can proceed to sell the characters.

Final Fantasy 12, again
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Nioh side missions

This is a sick joke that's becoming more and more true with each passing day.

It's like Splatoon crossed with Water Warfare and without enough lolis.

Dammit stop ruining my righteous indignation with your logic.

Peach Beach Splash looks like a lewd Vanquish. There's just one problem. When it comes out on pc MP will probably always be dead.

Pretty much everything I wanted has already come out. Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Nier: Automata, Nioh, Future Tone. It won't be long before Persona 5 is out too. 2017 blew it's load early.

The biggest release left to look forward to is the launch of the Xbox Scorpio so I can end the year with a good laugh and some salted popcorn.

Already have a thread for this