Star Wars

Reminder that the sith are the true heroes

Attached: Revenge_Of_The_Sith_-__Lost_Home_-_We_Are_What_They_Made_us__-_PART_1.mp4 (640x360, 10.82M)

Who gives a sith.

That's right, goy- I mean, uh, Anikin, you can do whatever you want as long as it feels good, man. Morals and self-discipline are for fools! You don't want to be a fool like those nasty J*di, do you?

i truly enjoy and like Lucas era Star Wars.

I want to like this video, but I cannot because of the current taint. This is very, very sad.

No but that's a decent propaganda video there however it totally lost me when Sheev shouted 'UNLIMITED POWER', I'll never be able to take that seriously.

Attached: Sheev laugh.gif (640x272, 4.54M)

I LIEK STAR STARS

Attached: 4647b3a8.jpg (777x777, 52.63K)

Yeah, I played KOTOR for the first time last year and what I liked the most was that it just had that Star Wars feel to it. Something I had forgotten thanks to Disney completely spoiling the franchise with their hands. It made me a bit sad when playing it when I realized that feel, that we would never be able to experience what true Star Wars feels like in any of the newer media.

You're not on reddit at the moment, user.
But you can fix this!

Agreed, the light side is full of cucks and moralfags.

Attached: 16b01156e3c3c7c527aef5e38da01277.png (536x669, 549.8K)

I know that feel, I'm playing KOTOR II right now.

I wish some based director could make a good Star Wars movie based off the events of KOTOR and the Mandalorian War, I Ioved its story and setting more than any of the movie's tbh.

Lucas era Star Wars had something quite intangible that made it feel both cohesive and special tbh. Everything from EU comics and video games to novels and animated series all had that special something. It's very hard to put your finger on what it is that makes it all work but after Lucas sold it there was immediately something quite clearly missing.

Maybe it's genuine love for the universe, maybe it's a lack of quality or maybe it's just that it didn't have to go through George. The difference is subtle though.

Attached: 175bfe5b01a1a30cbcd5e2cf32d2650b.jpg (1589x1619, 1.29M)

Maybe it's nostalgia tint on your end for having been a kid when first exposed to the content.

It's the design. Design for locales, technology and clothes is the only things worthwhie in star wars.

Just like Blade Runner owns everything to Syd Mead and Vangelis, Star Wars owed everything to the unwashed technicians and artists whose work Lucas robbed blind.

Ask yourselves if those people who might or might not have ended up at IL&M, got the profit they deserved after probably pouring their lifework in the movie.

I don't think that's the case at all. The Star Wars of my childhood was the OT, yet I think the prequels and clone war EU stuff had that special quality too even though it was quite different.

That might be it, the aesthetics of Ralph McQuarrie and Doug Chiang certainly played a huge role.
I wouldn't say so, I think there's something to be said for optimistic didactic stories for kids.

Attached: 28dcc1b9170e3bf1ea58acc925566627.jpg (1440x648, 313.45K)

Slightly off topic, was 2049 even good?

it was meh

It was better than the original honestly.

No it wasn't honestly

that's right goy, never have children and never marry so you can be part of our secret (((order))) so we can send you on suicide missions to save a few chosen while we manipulate the galaxy from behind the scenes

Good as a movie, shit as a Blade Runner sequel.

Attached: the kinomaster.jpeg (2526x3012, 4.82M)

Theres a recut version made for 8ch that removes jared leto. Watch that instead

He's only telling you that jewish matriarchy is the future, nothing to be happy about

Yes it was, it was much tighter and didn't feel unfinished. It also had much stronger storytelling and so on, the original was almost purely aesthetics.

that's the whole fucking sith plot

palpatine kills millions in the clone wars just to eradicate the jedi then he proceeds to subject the entire galaxy

nice propaganda

Sauce?

The designers knocked off Moebius's style. Since Star Wars has aids the people who want more of that odd 70s sci fi nostalgia feel might find satisfaction delving into Moebius's old comics an shit.

Attached: 415504c23f180b9d302f1b782516e918.jpg (500x731, 159.95K)

No.

That was really well put together, far superior to any of the movies out there, it actually had me interested.

I meant to say disney movies.

this is true, just look at some of the concept art for Dune

Attached: mobiues_jodorowskys_dune_00.jpg (650x601, 117.21K)

Sith
Jedi

Jedis sound like eunuch robots to be honest
and far more evil than the Sith, Power is a means to and end for a Sith, while for Jedis Power is the end in itself
that said, since Jedis are the ones obseced with order and Sith are the ones obseced with individualism, why are Sith the imperials and Jedi the democrats?
one would assume it'll be the other way around

Based Rian is /ourguy/
he deliberatelly took every single step necesary to crash and burn this IP with no survivors
I honestly find it hard to believe that all of these weren't intentional, i have tried top think of ways to make this movie more pozzed or to make it fail harder than it did and i can come up with nothing
Rian is a genius, a poet, an artist hemade this movie as some sort of sixtine chappel of uglines, designed specifically to break the spell Soy Wars has on the weak mind of normies and leftards have no choise but to deffend him
he singlehandely killed Star Wars
Rian is a fucking hero