Waifu Wednesday

It's that time again! Post your vidya waifus!
What're you…
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>SNACKAN
>DRINKAN
I love Xion!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77fOPps7yus
8ch.net/eerie/index.html
nichegamer.com/2017/03/07/nintendo-switch-breaks-sales-records/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

makes the best BFs

yakuza 0
genesis come rain or shine
genesis
not dead yet:mein kampf 2 by phil collins
a
water

?

Nier Automata
Nothing in particular
Sabaton
Nothin
Nothin
Nothin

I wish I could be a worthless good for nothing NEET again and shitpost about interactive chinese cartoon girls in this thread with you guys but I have to go to work.

I know that feel
Return to that life when?

Still the best girl in these threads

nigger, please

These threads have gotten pretty lazy. I kinda miss when they were wraith threads to be honest: R.I.P Wraithfag and rip in piss Evolve lel. Regardless, my desire to maim and kill Hibari is undying. I will never be truly complete until I can see her writhing in agony in a pool of her own blood, sinew, and shattered bone fragments.

NieR Automata, started a new save after offering my old one up to help people in ending [E] Glad I got the Japanese version since I've dumped probably close to 80 hours in the game at this point.
Just keeping up to date with the Maid Dragon. It's been a while since I've actually watched something as it was airing.
Might listen to Themes from William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by Ulver again. I have mixed feelings on the album but some tracks are really great.
Nothing really at the moment. I've gotten lazy and just shitpost online when I'm in bed.
Had some Turkish delight chocolate earlier, really nice.
Had a bit of Vodka but other than that just water.

The Jurifag popping in before work to remind everyone
I LOVE JURI

SFxT and a little For Honor
Nothing right now
youtube.com/watch?v=77fOPps7yus
Water

I love Undyne!

love that elsewhere, preferably on >>>/mai/

I don't care about Senran Kagura but I hope you never find love.

Me and Yang reporting in.

What am I…
Ni-Oh, Monster Hunter 4
Movie fight scenes
Yakuza osts
Holla Forums threads
None
Water

I LOVE TIFA!
Medieval 2
Nothing for now
Also nothing at the moment
First Along the River
Toast
Water

Recently re-installed XCOM 2 after trying it once and decided it was mediocre, I thought I might have some fun with it's soldier bios.

Welcome 2BFag.
How is Nier Automata?

Hey JuriBro, what's good?

Hey TifaBro.

I want a great future for my daughteru.

Final Fantasy XIV with a good friend.
The internet do mental gymnastics to justify mass surveillance and politically-motivated hackings.
True Capitalist Radio.
Nothing special.
Cake.
Water.

Well it was already fun last thread, I should keep going. You know how bad the Nintendo Switch launch did?

My waifu is GLaDOS
Is this okay or is it forbidden

It's vidya, so probably okay. Unless you headcanon her into being Wraith or something.

I still log in to grind in MGSV, because I'm still waiting for something worth playing to come out.

It's almost a habit now.

Hey YangBro

I know the dead pixels were confirmed to be "intentional", but were any of the others major bugs confirmed to be widespread? It wouldn't surprise me, considering how shoddy the craftsmanship of the dock and Joycons are

There's always STALKER. If you've already played that, try Call of Chernobyl.

Hey SoldierfuFag, what's good?

Of all things I can feel Iwata's ghost in the system. Seeing the problems rise up on day one, they should've delay it.

Who knows, it'll get resolved about a month later. I heard the sales were going okay. Last I remembered.

Isn't the gimmick of Nintendo to have a crappy version 1 only hardcores buys then release a superior version down the line? At least for handhelds.

I like third person games, never enjoyed first person. Unfortunately Ubisoft makes most of the third person games.

Waiting for Nier Automata and Senran Kagura - Beach Splash.

Still can't believe there isn't a Japanese Moe Military Otaku game though, you'd think that would be a no-brainer. Maybe someday Gun Gale 2nd squad will get a game.

My love for her will never die!

Mountain Blade. Finished doing mercenary work for Swadia. Made a good sum of money looting villages.
Nothing atm.
Vidya soundtracks.
Holla Forums.
Cereal.
Water™. The official drink of Holla Forums.

I LOVE LUCINA

Final Fantasy XIV, gearing up for the DaS3 DLC by completing the first DLC and awaiting Nier Automata for friday.
Wish it'd hurry up. I want to continue to be on Yoko Taro's wild ride.

The Lord of the Rings movies. I've not seen them in a long time, so I thought it'd be nice to watch them again.

Nier OST

Manga

Just had some noodles for lunch

A nice cup of tea.

Suddenly Captcha happens.

Hey LucinaFag, pretty much excited about Nier Automata being released.

Also the Nintendo Switch having launch issues.

Agrias from FFT is a girl?

Just you wait until the hype dies down about Zelda and they have to endure months with no games until Mario Odyssey.
Even nintendrones can't defend that.

Will this be a new meme?
I haven't checked the release lineup, but I know some of them are ports.

Well I better play the demo, and not be late to the party.

Of course she is! She's not like one of your gay traps.

FE:Fates Conquest, doing a generics only run on lunatic, its been pretty fun.
Dragon maid
Rush
JoJo
Yoghurt + Oats
Lemonade

its apparently the most successful launch of a nintendo console in years, but thats not saying much. These issues remind me of the PS4 release and how anyone who had a defect at launch would post a video of it making it seem more widespread than it was.I still bought one because I'm a retard, at least mine isn't defective

There's supposed to be a decent lineup for 2017, but given that all the titles are TBD I suspect delays.

The switch launch is just as bad as the PS4 Launch imo. Nogaems and major hype.

Launch titles are Zelda, 1-2Switch(shouldve been bundled but Nintendo are jews), Skylanders, Just Dance, and Bomberman.

I'm not into traps but I always thought it was just a man with long hair.
I guess I was wrong.

Best witch.

Mount and Blade, Fate/Extella.
Nothing.
Manowar.
Franken Fran.
Nothing.
Lemonade.

My nigga.

Incriminating footage of Sakuya dancing around like a ballerina. How does that make you Sakuya fans. Bet you're feelings pretty bad, seeing her gracefully dance around that mansion!

Peko and I reporting
Dragon Age Origins. I'm happy to be totally done with the fade
Waltz with Bashir. Surprisingly critical of Israel.
Coffee

Scandalous

Sara and I reporting in!
Hope everyone's doing well and if not I hope things get better for you soon.

Finished Ni-Oh over the weekend, and just bought Yakuza 0 (will be playing 5 as well after I get my PS3 fixed/replaced).
The news and threads regarding the Vault 7 leaks (turns out bronies/ponyfags are CIA agents I wish I was Joking. Last pic related)
Nothing at the moment
might get something soon
Water

Just finished Nier Automata demo. It was fun.

What's good?

Hey SaraFag, how's the endgame?
I've already beaten two warlords, and have to face off a giant skelly man.

Heard he lied about having a gf. He keeps his psychotic lust from the general public.

It's a pretty bad board.

Gabriel Knight 2: The Beast Within.
Hell's Kitchen 'ey, come 'ere you
SNES F-Zero OST
Tao of Jeet Kune Do
Cashews
Coffee

Is your waifu Doomguy?

Doomguy is my husbando

I've never seen something so far up its own ass in my life.

When people make hitler jokes, they don't go "you know what maybe he wasn't that bad," they just go "haha hitler xddd le triggered."

This isn't a matter of 'muh jooz,' it's just edgy kids making dumb edgy jokes. There's no 'resistance against jewish overlords,' or 'muh idealz' and shit like that. There's not even jewish overlords as much as certain posters here would like you to believe.

I'm convinced the people who post these grand /tg/ level stories are just doing so because they wanna feel epic for rising up or thinking different, but without any of the effort (or even the oppression) required to do so.

In short? That whole paragraph is the most needlessly melodramatic bullshit I've ever read in my entire fucking life.

Doomguy is a very intense husbando to have.
I imagine he's aggressive in bed.

Giant skelly man is a pain, but interesting fight. Godspeed fighting it cause it can one hit kill you out of nowhere and when you least expect it (unless you have good health and/or armor like I should've had for that fight.)

endgame was alright. The 2nd last level is one half climbing up to the tower one half boss rush with stronger versions of previous bosses, then a couple new ones, then a huge boss before getting your Celtic spirit guardian back. after the credits you go through one more level then you unlock new game plus. the ending was alright, but expected considering its a fictional take on the last part of the sengoku era. The sub missions before the last mission though were really hard (that I wont spoil)

it now makes me want a game like Ni-Oh or souls with a pure Celtic setting

Ack! Forgot my pic!

I want to go running with Emi.

Hey, Holla Forums, have you ever felt genuinely offended by someone disrespecting your waifu? I am curious if this is an actual thing.

this is a pretty bad thread

How are your roommates, user?
Are they comfy beside your warm, naked body?

jej

ID change because my parents never loved me and now I'm stuck in a state of delusion which is the only thing keeping me from ending my life haha

Fuck

I want to arm wrestle with Tifa

that thread was fuckin amazing

I want to arm wrestle with-

I want to spar with Yang.

While I'm at it. Can you tell me more about Saratoga?

Howdy Yangbro, doing alright man.

Good to see you Saranon.
Fucking priceless

Does it bother me? Sure. But ultimately I won't lose sleep over text on a page or a few words.

I want to give Juri a foot massage

good, cause she's a whore

Just doing alright JuriBro.
Found a cute art of Yang.

mine's cuter

Well it's a good start for this month.

Very cute. I'm not much for the whole furry ears and tail thing, but some supremely adorable art comes from it every now and then.

Tifa and Undyne arm wrestle. Who wins?

There should be a second shine right before the drop to the boss. If you can fight or run past the yokai, you should run into it shortly after.

As she is? She is like a caring sister to her fellow teammates, and is very kind and helpful to others. She enjoys sentimental things such as the sunrise and sunset. She does have a side willing to take on challenges and have fun, and is more than willing to fight for the well being of her teammates and for her country while being one of the strongest aircraft carriers in the game.

In actual history, the Saratoga survived through the 2nd world war, but shortly after took part in operation crossroads and was sunk after 2 nuclear weapon tests. The one that sunk her was baker (hence in game she doesn't have fondness for baking bread)

Hey Juribro!
Indeed. The threads for the leak have been quite the goldmine so far.

Right now working on FFIII and FFVII since I never actually beat them.
Not much of anything right now. Been meaning to watch Fargo though.
Babymetal
Flash cards to try and get back into learning Japanese.
Nothing.
Water because /fit/fag.

only good post in this thread

ID change thanks to being on campus

Probably Tifa, Undyne is very strong but she seems to prefer ranged combat while Tifa punches Giant Robots, among other things.

Not cool, user.

your waifu is shit and she cucked you for r63 weeb huey

Quite interesting, it's nice to learn a few boat facts.

Comparing power levels, Undyne suplex a boulder, while Tifa does a powerbomb on a Emerald Weapon. Yang pretty much demolished a robot in one punch while the pilot is flying.

Well my Ryzen build isn't working because of a motherboard, I think.

In happier news, mai waifu is in KoFXIV now. So that makes this week a little bit better.

That's real neato. I was thinking of picking up KOF14

Is it worth waiting for the PC version, or should I go get the PS4 version already? I'm torn between the two.

Welcome SatsukiFag

Oh… Nevermind, still this boss seems simple.
Now Living Weapon Sickle will cheese it easily.

Not much, just removing some kebab in Mountain Blade.

Well that was good, now I'm currently at the fifth region. I seen a couple people cheesing this game with Living Weapon Sickle.

Noice. Happy to see her return, user. Congratulations. hope your week gets better as well.

I can imagine. Kind of begs the question though, where else have the horsefuckers infiltrated?

Top Kek

And here I was so certain that they were a dying breed

DUST. Almost made it to the vertibird.
Nothing
Broken Notes, group that makes some pretty good ambient tracks in Silent Hill's vein
Math for a calc.test tomorrow
Nothing
Good old water

Looks nice, figured they would just keep dropping hints rather than reveal one already. Now if only Yamazaki gets confirmed.

Don't forget Vanessa either. I feel like both are very probable given the silhouettes.

Yangbro! How's the waifu?

Any hopes for this game getting a balance patch if it's that good a weapon?

She's doing alright, we're having ourselves some noodles.
It depends, it has to be certain items, and the build you made. Besides certain moves can be broken.

do you let her portion just stand there and rot since she sure as shit isn't gonna eat it

このくそ, どうしてゲイ?

next month, i will have 1633 diddly doos [usd] just by doing nothing
what now wagies?

just get on ssi/food stamps/EBT and go full jew

you cannot get fired from being on ssi/foodstamps/EBT as easy as a job. if you need pocket change, just save up. am getting 700usd a month from ssi in april [ i am on 500 atm ], 7x12 is what i make in a month and all i do and be a couch potato neet. yes, i know that i am 'taking' from what wagies make put remember - THEY rape your paycheck everytime you get paid from a job and are making less.

recently, the world health org. found not having a sex partner in the current year is a mental illness.

i wanna play games again but have no friends.
i have no polsystationpoor or xphoney1 or even a switch-n-ditch. i do have the personal compooper-scooper but still
discord; flint#8647

nice try, jew
end your fucking life, this instant you fucking parasite

woah, what are you doing, rabbi?
do not you want your bloodline to have enrich multiculturizism?

don't you have piss bottles to fill and tendies from last month to eat

no.

Attack on Titan:WoF
Nier: Automata
Dead Space 2
Project Diva: Future Tone

Nothing

Nothing, really. Mikushit I guess counts since I'm playing the game.

Fart Proudly: A Letter to the Royal Academy, by Ben Franklin. It's more a collection of his various 18th century shitposting. Shit-Quilling? Shit-Scribing? You get the idea.

Oranges and Bananas

Water

Checked

Great days are ahead.

I like shit-scribing, personally.

please stop spamming the thread with shit art, there#s serious discussions going on here

I laughed more than I should have.

Rip & Tear
Until it is done.

breath of the wild
little witch academia
nothing
nothing
bread
soda

Almost forgot about this thread.
Some user convinced me to get tower unite. It's fun I'm going overboard though.
send help
Can't wait for NieR Automata to be released.

Heh

Hey GoatBro, I'm too am excited for Nier Automata.

>tower unite
It's got a steep lineup to go against this month. Can you sell me on this baby? What makes it so good?

(checked)
Well, wherever ponyfags and bronies are or show up, we now have the excuse to say
GO AWAY CIA!

I'm partial to shit-scribing myself.

FOR THE GRACE AND MIGHT OF CHIAKI
Danganronpa 2 for the 100% and UMvC3 mostly.
Forgotten Weapons just put out a video about the WA2000.
Probably Carpenter Brut after this video is done.
Biscuits and gravy.
Coffee.

My man.

I was so glad your wife and Ibuki showed up during the first hidden event.

Congratulations, Whip deserves it. I'd love to see Heidern back, but I know he probably never will.

Breath of the wild, I'm sick today so it was nice to just play without any guilt.

Blue Exorcist S2

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence, a symphonic death metal doujin band, their CDs arrived to my doorstep recently!

Boku No Hero Academia

Chocolate-Mint Skyr (icelandic yogurt) and Ritter Sport

Water, Pure water. And it tastes *slurp* of fuck all.

True.

Hey ChiakiFag

It's just a bunch of minigames like minigolf, bowling and the like along with the main gimmick of getting a "condo" to mess around with, put up pictures from the internet on the walls, add furniture and the like. They mostly work alright, but there is one catch; It's an early release game.
Cost 15 USD and runs on UE4.
Not sure if you pirate the thing that it'll work with the servers.
I wouldn't really recommend it whatsoever, especially everything going against it. But if you're sucker for questionable quality minigames like I am, it's at least fun enough to scratch an itch.

I was thinking about buying Automata until I found out it will have Denuvo. Fuck that shit, now I hope the Italians crack it soon.

Is bowling implemented yet?

I've had it in my library for a while, ran around as a milk carton once, had fun.

Sure as hell is.
Buggy as hell, but it works for the most part.

asriel would have been better as a grill tbh

LOL

8ch.net/eerie/index.html

w e w

So far this thread is going well. How is everyone today?

it was better until you came back actually

I'll be better once my calculus work is done. Might fit in some egg hatching or battles in Pokemon Moon if time permits, something quick to pick up.

same as I ever was
you?

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Nier. The first one. And SMT: Lucifer's Call
Youtube junk
Nothing at the moment
Berserk
Marmite on toast
Coke zero

THARJA IS BEST NU-FIRE EMBLEM GIRL AND A QTPI

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, Uncharted 3, Gravity Rush 2
Various vidya OSTs and V A P O R W A V E
My Microeconomics book

Good, studying for a economic test for tomorrow.

Is this in the Monomi mode? I only did the main game and island mode but if there's extra stuff hidden in there I'll check it out. Maybe it'll explain the unusual amount of art of those two together

Doing alright as ever, nothing much going on, other than the Nier Automata release.

Hey TharjaFag.

Enjoying the fishing?
:^)

Hi YangBro.

Oh dude, I just like turned it off because of the fishing, just having a break. I have played the game before, and I hated the fishing then too.

So the Nintendo Switch had issues at launch, no surprise here. Yet serves them right for buying it day one.

Sakuya and myself reporting

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

URealms videos

Odin Sphere soundtrack

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure I want to compare the differences in the english print versus the online version myself.

Raisins and nuts

Crystal Lite.

bretty gud

Wonder why only 0.1 of a yakuza 0 players have the highest difficulty trophy.

What the fuck…

From what I know, Legend difficulty is not active on NG+. So that means you have to do it from scratch.

I actually am on EBT and the gib medical since I only make federal minimum wage. Too late to get on SSI now since they know I can hold a job; not that I could live with myself anyway. I'd feel too guilty, and wouldn't make as much anyway.

HAND OVER NOW ALL THE MENES OR THE WAIFU GETS IT

Wait, my impression of /mai/ is that it tends to be a bit of a hugbox at times, how the hell did he manage to get banned? Spam the threads or something?

Here's the memes.

Maybe even they couldn't stand his autism.

double tap

I dunno, I don't frequent that board. I was just repeating what he said here >>>/qq/226
That thread is pretty hilarious by the way. This guy has some serious weapons grade autism, I can kinda see why he got banned.

Checked

>some user convinced me to get tower unite
hi

Well, other than the internet down where I live due to high winds, I'm doing alright all things considered. Guess I'll be on my phone for a while. Maybe some yakuza or the nier automata demo as well

Checking those trips.

Nice digits.

How goes it, enjoy the update where they """""""fixed"""""" hole 18 on Altitude fellow autismo lord.

I wouldn't honestly know, I never played Altitude, only Candyland. That, and I've been on a Path of Exile binge ever since the new league came out. Enjoying your condo?

that is how you call them

the memes weren't very dank but those trips work as ransom

Other than the most autistic thing I have ever been capable of assembling just sitting there, it's alright.

that gun is as empty as your balls

We'll might have some pizza while I play vidya. I already got a free day ahead of me.
Shame LyndisBro is absent today.

Even with trips, I honestly tried to find some memes. How dank do you want your memes?

Yours?

If only my PC wasn't so shit. I generally forgot I had this game, I'll probably end up playing it regularly just so I can gamble while I drink.

Think of it as a healthy outlet, you channeled your powerlevel into a container that nobody else needs to know about.

I've finally let up on it now that i've filled the room up, Other games have drawn my attention instead now, so I guess you could say the sickness has subsided. Not to worry though. There's still more housing I can buy.

They call it gambling, but it's almost guaranteed that you will never lose any of your money. Still a good time sink though, especially the poker machines.

Hopefully it stays under my pillow and refuses to scream; at this moment, I don't see a reason for it to not..
And if you haven't checked out altitude, it's one of the best golf maps, next to alpine. There's always stuff to fuck around with when you get back on if so.

Pretty popular.

I need to wait a few weeks then upgrade what I've got. My comp doesn't even meet the min specs anymore.

Summer behind us, waiting for the first rain of autumn. Trying to get things done as well.

Nights of Azure, when I can get back to it.
Boondocks.
potf mostly.
Some manga

Hey LyndisBro

Hey. Nice digits.

F

Stellaris and Rainbow Six Siege
Watched Konosuba episode 9 today, it was pretty good
Vaporwave, Crowbar, and Superjoint
Drudge, Holla Forums, /mai/, and Holla Forums
I don't snack
Water

Just bought a pack of Marlboro Slate, they're alright I guess.

Iori is a qt

Is that the one where the girls hold hands?

Think they go beyond that at some point as well.
It's a comfy dungeon crawler though.

よー
XIV ATM, might play 0 later
i'm looking forward to Samurai Jack
notin atm
re-reading animal farm for old time's sake
i had a bagel earlier
chocolate milk

No kidding, its amusing none the less though. Be nice to get a bunch together for the hold'em tables at some point.

You know it

What's the gameplay like?

Hey LyndisBro, so the Switch is out.
Seeing how the defects rolled through, are you aware of it?

My waifu isn't into yuri damn it.

Bretty gud

Man haven't seen you in ages

Nigger I've been back for nearly 3 weeks now.

Nier Japanese Version

Various anime, nothing super special.

General stuff.

Couple manga and Revolt against the modern world.

Cold Turkey

Red Clover Tea

Knuckles

Walking a thin line there.

Species is what I was going for. I'd probably get some generic one rather than the specific in game character.

You see on the Chicago server, there's a 4million dollar machine that everyone sits on at all hours of the day. I guess they don't like you winning anything either.

Rank up monsters that help you fight, wander around dungeons. Kinda like Digimon Cyber Sleuth I think it was called?

There's a reason Florina and Lyn are often seen together.

Heyo. "A dead pixel isn't a bug goy, it's a feature."

I really need to find something new to play, just praticing stuff at S&M

YGO:ARK-V

Vidya OST

School Related books

I had some pasta today, it was nice

Soda and juice

It was very nice, I got some things from the University approved and I might get a paid internship so fingers crossed

You excited for any upcoming games?

Hey LizardonAnon, counting on you.

Only for Nier Automata mostly.

I am hoping that SMT:V won't be shit, IV was rather disappointing. It starts okay but once you go to Tokyo it falls appart. The FE:Warriors game might be fun. All I really need is Ike, Hector and Micaiah.

Thanks man

Waiting for conformation of Nier Automata being censored or not. If Nier Automata is not censored in any way, shape, or form I'm getting the for PS4 in a heartbeat. Other than that, Fire Emblem Warriors, That Fire Emblem 2 3DS remake, Crash Trilogy HD, Sonic 2017, and hopefully Nintnedo going out of business after the Switch flopped.

I wish, it's their fastest selling launch day console to date.
nichegamer.com/2017/03/07/nintendo-switch-breaks-sales-records/

As did the Wii U outsold the Wii at launch and look where the Wii U went in its' lifespan.

That's adorable

Yoko would probably throw a fit
I don't think it is, at all

With what incentive?

Pre-midnight good night ayy

night fishfag

So I'll be sleeping with Yang now, night guys.

Night FishFag

Night Yanganon

Good night guys

Nintendrones truly are the goodest of goyim.

How fast it sells doesn't matter, what matters is how long it can keep that up.
A console selling 10,000,000 in its first week means nothing if it sells 10,000 the next.

Well, I'll either see you fags tomorrow some time if the thread's still up, or next week.
Set up a comfy home theater in Tower Unite. So I guess it's not all the most autistic shit I've done, though I doubt that statement.

I guess I should go to sleep too. Good night fags.

Morning

Morning.

(checked)
Morning

Eh. Gotta go to work soon anyways. Got some good progress in Yakuza 0 last night though.

(checked)

(checked)
Morning!

Please no…

oh right also
The "Animated" version is back may 7th
so get ready for that
it's just as bad as the first one
at least the music might be ok

Yo

Hiatus really hurts, he just got off the boat.

How is Yakuza 0 so far?
I've already beaten the game, Kuze was being a road block to me.

Apparently a tree fell on some power lines nearby. The wind was crazy yesterday.

Yesterday, I played Nier Automata demo. It was really fun, especially the combat. Now I was thinking of playing it on a harder difficulty.

Loving it so far. Just beat Kuze. He was pretty challenging, but I managed to beat him in one go.

also happy now that I can go to the Sega arcades when they initially gave the illusion that I could go in them before going to a main mission (SPACE HARRIER!).

I've already beaten it, so I might tell you some fun stuff. Playing Out Run was really fun, and racing people with pocket cars puts you in a good experimental fun time.

Beast is powerful in fights, knocking down mooks in seconds with a bike, and the substories were pretty funny.

I hate all of you.

Idolmaster was a mistake.

So I'm not sure if I'm late, but a new Guilty Gear game is coming. They brought back Baiken.

You're very late. Rev2 was announced a while ago. It'll be an addon to digital copies and a full release if you want physical.

Kept finding pictures, found a nice sprite picture.

Afternoon everybody.

Well, what I said was a bit too extreme. I more or less want Nintendo to become what Sega did after the Saturn and Dreamcast flopped and become a Third Party dev.

Afternoon TharjaFag, guess Nintendo would suffer the same demise as Sega's?
How you doing today?

They should. After the Wii U having few good games and the shortest console lifespan ever, Treehouse censoring all Nintendo games with the exception of Zelda, DLCmiidos, and treating their fans like shit, Nintendo deserves to go Third Party.
Good, getting ready for going to Florida next week

Post you waifu being cute

Cute!

CUTE!

I'm afraid I've gotten all you goys beaten.

post your waifu being the whore she is

Some more cute!

She's always cute.

fucking hate SAO fags

T O P
W E W

Lest Guts might finally get Casca back.

There was rape in that show? I was only aware of the glopping in the LN

More cute you say?

Guts is the better "Black Swordsman" as well.

it was pretty tame tbh
fuccboi gets pinned to the ground with his sword while his schnookums gets tied up and felt up

Got more cute pictures to keep em coming.

I heard we were posting cute waifu's, allow me to contribute.

I think I've heard of this. Is this the part where the bad guy literally licks the tears off her face and somehow people still took the show seriously?

Wait, there are people who can not only continue watching that shitshow after the first two episodes, but take it seriously?

oh right lmao
i forgot
he literally laps up her tears

There are people who not only watched the anime but also read the light novel, which is probably even worse.

I shall contribute more cute.

I had a friend who made it to the end of the first arc while I played video games and occasionally rolled my eyes but even he couldn't go on after everyone save for love interest got out of the game.
I did enjoy the SAO Vita games for the mountain of content they offer as well as the hilarious machine translation in Hollow Fragment

That's not in Vol. 1 nor was it considered canon. Not to mention the LNs at least have better pacing the anime. Anyone who says otherwise thinks most anime is actually good which means their opinion can immediately be discarded.

Don't ask me how I know.

Gonna have to ask how you know.

Well now I really want to know how you know so much about SAO.

ID Change due to being home

Glad to have the internet back up and running again at home. How's everyone doing tonight?

ROGER! LAUNCHING CUTENESS!

Please tell me you laughed at his face.
Sadly I know someone who would have that opinion.

Dubs demand an explanation user.

One more post for cuteness

Providing Cute Support!

It's really nothing.

>THE 10 GIG UPDATE FOR SPACE HULK DEATHWING JUST FUCKING BROKE IT
FUCK

do go on though

Wouldn't that imply it wasn't already broken?

you could at least fucking launch the game beforehand

Ahh, reminds me of that shitty dlc for Age of Mythology; it broke my game and I didn't even BUY IT

I LOVE JURI

Remember to love your waifu everyday, I'll see you guys next week.
I LOVE YANG!

Forever and always!

Today was a good day.

Time to give up on heroes I think. All that grinding was getting repetitive and I did get to use Lyn a few times during the voting gauntlet so I'm happy with that.

Top Kek

Well it was a good week, I'll see you guys next week. Remember to love your waifu.

Well shit, this thread is STILL up.