4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game released in the last 5 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is now Chen thread

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

oooh that's a tough one. Despite the bad games, there some good ones. MGR, Yakuza 5 and 0, Witcher 3.

Morning everyone

Today is my last day living the NEET life. Any suggestions on what to do?

Probably going to get comfy and watch some k-on later at least. Don't really have any games at the moment.

I don't usually go into Holla Forums but i did now and boy am i glad that i did. This is what i saw there >>>Holla Forums9439839 This pretty much confirms that Holla Forums are a bunch of reddit/SA infiltrators.

Was 20 years ago

STAY UP ALL NIGHT For the next 20 years

Got a flat tire after running over a screw. Second time I've gotten a flat this year. That was fun. Finally got my copy of Bomberman in. Probably gonna play it tomorrow.

Either Bayonetta 2, or South Park: The Stick of Truth. Replayed both of those games more times than I can count.

You'll be fine. Just make sure to check in once in a while.

My favourite game in the last 5 years is kill yourself you worthless wastes of carbon and oxygen as you're only wasting welfare money.

Really makes one think about the world. I recommend everyone in this thread tries it once, I'm off to play some now.

Have there even been games? Hotline Miami I guess

I wish I was cute

Sleep

Thats a big thread. Whats the juicy bits user?

You drive by a house doing construction a lot? Those shitheads don't give a crap and that stuff gets in the road a lot.

I'll probably post on my off days if nothing else. Though I'll probably work mornings anyway and be able to be here.

1-5 Kill self
6-0 shitpost with Phil

Nah but I have to stay up really really late (like tomorrow afternoon late) to get my sleep schedule back in balance.
EOIV

I never used welfare money even when I was a meet

还没睡的同学们大家早上好 给大家拜个晚年

Soon.jpg

I don't play all that many recent releases, but maybe Tales of Xillia 2 or Xenoblade Wii.

Herro Nagasaki bombua

Morning folks how was yout day?

Bayonetta 2

Watch a manly anime about manly men

If that's the thread I think it is I bailed out after the tranny dicks. No thanks

It would help.
Well, then nothing would change much…

SPEAK ENGLISH, YOU TWAT!

A couple of games.

Hows your day been user?

Too tired to sleep

How you planning on staying up user?

SUGOI KAWAII UGUU

One was on the freeway on my way home from work. Went in the tire, and immediately came out. Guys at the repair shop only found a hole. Dunno where the screw came from. Either way, since I bought my tires from the repair shop, I get free flat repairs for the life of the tire.

So when are they going to fix the mobile app? Getting really tired of having to fill a catchpa on the browser instead of on the app. This site is a joke.

Also anyone has a sister or daughter I can date? Age doesn't matter, thanks in advance.

Basically the Holla Forums discord is populated by literal tranny jews and numales who even post their faces and shit. These are not anons, these are goons.

You havnt even worked

So you accepted it? Doesn't matter if you don't spend it, matters if it's in the hands of the government or in yours.
Hell, if it's doing nothing on your end, that's just a drain on the economy all the same.

I ripped off one of my toenails today. There was blood everywhere, and I didn't think it was gonna stop. I just wanted to get a loose bit of the nail off but I ripped off the whole thing.

Are they Happy to have shit opsec because its socially OK to be a disgusting commie in Sweden

That kind of crap is why Im too lazy to try that kind of stuff.

Boring really. Do anything fun today?

My entire life would change!

Nice! Hope you didn't drive on the flat too long though.

Best thing to do is to stop blood fliw

No it wouldn't. You'd just have a job.

I was mocking the book tbh vince

Hope someone finds them.

I work every day user.

Owwwwwww post pics!

For a NEET whos been that way 8 years, thats a big change.

Nice, accidentally the whole thing, did you? I once accidentally half of mine.

It's not a huge deal, now I know what I'm doing. OPLoader seems to have decent documentation, as well as a proper compatibility list with fixes and such. Biggest problem is simply that it initially doesn't know where to look for games on the machine, but now it should remember for the future.

I never received any welfare money at all
Not a cent

I hope it's a difficult job. Have fun, faggot.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!

Ahhh thats nice.

What else you do today user?

Its not just going to be bored.

Will you at least support AJ vs my son Shane?

nah, it's just going back to normal.

I hope you actually get a kidney stone, buddy.

I was getting some food when some guy pointed it out to me. Luckily the repair shop was like 2 blocks away, so I just threw on the spare and drove over.

Damn, Alex Lifshitz took getting cucked real hard, didn't he?

The whole thing. I've done it more than once too. although the nail just grows back much slower. Sadly I don't have any pics, so take this instead.

K-on isnt a job

Not much. Went out for some nice teriyaki chicken and then checked a few stores while I was out for vidya. Bookmans around here seems to have gotten in a bunch of JP only Saturn games (various Langrissers, Sakura Wars, Suikoden, 18+ VN, etc). Would perhaps have been nice if I actually knew moon.

yakuza 0 and undertale :^))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes

But his shitposting might as well be fulltime.

Nice Satan trips Phil

Shitposting is easy

(checked)
undertale is shit though

RIP AJ's Mania dreams

I've literally not played any games past 2007

Then why are you on Holla Forums? The shitposting?

Only for 9 awful months. Then its to nippon.

God I fucking hate changing tires. Only had to do it once but it was fucking awful.

Being NEET ain't as easy as it sounds

I fucked with my tranny sjw indie dev who has never made a game "friend" because I was up most of the day due to my stepfather installing a ceiling fan directly under my bed.
Also another coworker quit today after two weeks because gas stations are hard apparently.

To discuss video games, not undertale

ur mom is shit but i fucced her anyway lol

Rip all the wwe I know is wew and trump shaved Vince

4am is a game

Who here is cuter than Holla Forums?

fuck

Yeah thats still kinda neat. Don't think I could turn down nip suikoden. Though I try to mostly buy NES games in nips or stuff without the need to read a lot.

Whats your favorite game of 2007 then?

Why are you friends with this person?

what's the job? Data entry via an employment agency, I'm guessing?

Ayy yo, what's gucci monicas?
Metal Gear Rising. Hands down. That ost alone is pretty fucking great, and the story is monumentally stupid enough to earn my love.

how though?

Yee

Trump

Think I've heard it said in the past that it's most profitable to have maybe $5,000+ saved up before taking a trip to Japan, so as to actually benefit from going there if it's imports and shit in Akihabara you're after.

Going to be honest, I didn't see that "with" there at first glance.

Hey dmx

pic related

Shilling t shirts and shit to tourists.

Where does the time go

My goal is to save 6k actually. Did the maths yesterday.

the secrets of atlantis

I know hogan
He burned a gay out of 115m

Only 4 years?
I swore it came out in 11

pic related lol

Looks gay.

Then that would make it 6 years old and not qualify for the question! Baka!

He was a friend in highschool before going full mental illness. Useful to have around since his opinion on video games are the exact opposite of mine.
It's also fun to trigger him with the fresh prince opening since one of his projects he did got destroyed in west Philadelphia
Fuck if I know. We've gone through 20 people since January though

G-d Collins you truly are my greatest ally

So when was it released

RIP

Well ur mom is like pic related.

Nigger dump the rest of this shit.

Your friend worked on Hitchbot?

no, ur mom is like embed related lol

Bully him into committing suicide tbh

February 19, 2013

If he's anti trump then bel air would double trigger

All (you)

Yee

Feels longer

Christ, I shudder to think of how many drugs I'd need to be on to pull off being that incomprehensible.

Holy shit, 2013 really was 4 years ago. I still remember ordering a dutch copy off of eBay so I could get the preorder gray fox dlc which was standard for every eu copy.

>>>Holla Forums9444777

but selling stuff requires human to autist interaction. Will you be okay?

I'm tired tbh
And 2013 kinda boring

Nice dubs

Yes

No clue but wouldn't surprise me if he is.

Yee

Reminds me, I was surprised the other day to look up the date and see that Ghost Trick will be seven years old in Japan later this year.

Maybe for you youngins

I fucking hate dlc like that so much. Or europe only CEs

Compared to most of 4am I'm pretty damn social honestly.

Like dust in the rain

Isn't that a DS game? Kinda makes sense.

Well show him clips of Trump in the show

Don't forget how DLC is region locked even if the games themselves might not be. And how some Asia/Pacific physical prints of games work with the PAL PSN for whatever reason, but won't communicate with the NA one for stuff like free DLC.

I forget you're 30 and still living with your parents

Shit, I remember Kevin Smith talking about it on SModcast a while back.

PSN is compromised tbh

Jesus fucking christ that sounds awful. I can sort of understand Japanese only ones work since their market can be a lot more niche than ours is willing to be, but come the fuck on? Europe?

In what way?

Isn't it tears in rain

CIA

Fuckin' Europe getting a better Bayonetta 2 box set and actually getting a physical version of Fatal Frame 5 grumble grumble…

a new member of philled™.com, yakuzafag

Yeah, I suppose so. Just feels like it wasn't that long ago that Holla Forums would have weekly threads on it (though I mean half/v/ over two years at least by that; I think I've only seen maybe one or two Ghost Trick threads here since).

Still shocks me that the DS itself is already twelve years old.

Region locking and various shit like that is the worst thing to ever happen to games.

Yeah happened recently with xenoverse and I was pretty pissed then. Think theres been a few more too.

Dust in the wind dummy

What I don't get is going from something region free to region locked. I mean, were imports THAT big of a problem with the original DS that Nintendo had to make the 3DS region locked?

It sucks man. I really wish I could stay young, forever tbh.

Honestly it was kind of a neat project. Where it got rekt is just hilarious though

Region locks are fucking bullshit. 3ds would have been perfect if it weren't for that

1999 was almost 20 years ago

I'm surprised the DS wasn't. I think most other nintendo stuff have all been region locked. Maybe not the gameboy?

Just be a manchild and young at heart forever!

What nip games are on the 3ds and not here anyway?

I kinda knew that it wouldn't work in America. Only way you can hitch a ride here is gas, grass, or ass, and lord knows they didn't add a Fleshlight to that thing.

WHAT THE FUCK

Not to mention them having a better Nintendo localization team. NA is like, the worst region for video games if you're a weeb.

Like there's a backdoor for them to spy on you or something? There's probably an alphabet organization backdoor here too

I'm still innocent.

And then they went back to region free with the switch. At least it's something I guess

Medabots exploding clothes edition

not him

Huey is innocent as well. So is Griffith.

The fuck happened to fucking medabots???

Feels weird. And bad.

I'm not sure if the Game Boy line was region locked, or wasn't.

It wasn't. Neither were the Game Boy Player or either of the Super Game Boys.

Oh btw, my sim Messiah from a few threads back grew up and surpassed his father. He currently has a harem of 12 women (all pregnant atm) and also my main daughter that im going to have to not fuck her brains out

The US Game Boy Pocket isn't regionlocked, I can play the JP Pokemon games on it just fine.

So did Australia

Nice

Xak: The Art of the Visual Stage finally got its v1.1 debug patch, for anyone interested.

The Ds would be starting high school now

Sup cunts

I don't even remember 9/11 and I was like 15 at the time? I didn't give a shit lol

(checked)
I remember that.

You're old tbh :^)
Also blade runner

The horror

No, in two years. 12 is still middle school

Jewtendo tbh

Don't you know him

Yeah and you are a filthy canadian so.

We mostly just got to sit around watching tv in class all day, was nice.

Eh?

AAAAAAAAAA

Jewtendo tbh

1999 can drink in Australia now

who?

I thought hitchhiking was American

Maybe the devs played too much senran kagura
I just want one to come to the west
Or the vita at the very least

I can't even remember much outside of general plot points about a book 5 minutes after I put it down, let alone something that happened 16 years ago. Fucking kill me.

Yeah

Yep

I hope the switch fails

Fuck, I was still in elementary school when that happened.

It made its way across Canada no problem, so they decided to try it in America later. And that's how it ended up in a ditch in Philly.

Yee

Yee

Nice numbers

No wait shit I wasn't 15 I was born in 89 so I was 12? I don't even remember it all blends together into a giant mess and I dont care.

I was in America when it happened. I literally don't remember it. Going to school or anything. My mom didn't really care either because she's Canadian. All I remember is my dad being upset because he thought he might have to go fight terrorists. And he did. And he died.

I hate niggers tbh

Yes.

It wasnt

Its a real shame medabots didn't do all that much stateside. Those gameboy games were pretty comfy.

I'm the same way generally. Don't have very many memories past the last couple of years.

How old are you then? Like 21?

Yee

I sadly think that's about as much as a never ever as Omega Labyrinth or the upcoming Omega Labyrinth Z, the former of which western publishers don't even seem inclined to acknowledge the existence of.

Gay

Yee

There probably isn't much worth remembering tbh.

23 in May.

Inside job tbh

Fucking hell, learn to respond to multiple people in a single post.

Nice anime lady

Sam Hyde did 9/11 tbh

He's obviously doing it on purpose tbh

Thats pretty sad fam

At least your dad was a real murican dyin 4 our freedoms

At least it makes replaying games and watching shit enjoyable a second time.

Ahhh thats not too bad.

Maybe its smoke.

Wew

Now I can't let a secret like that come out now can I?

No middle school here just primary and high school

It's for the best.

Sam Hyde is behind every major event in history.

Well, better not let him get the get then.

Shiggy dig

You are

I GOT SOME WORK TO DO HUH?

Woolie

yee das rite monica

where is dmx lately, he get shot in a drive by?

Just looked up some old highschool friend on facebook and found her younger brothers/sister. They were just tiny kids when I remember them. They're all late teens/maybe 20 and have achieved more than I have.
How did everything go so wrong?

You're going down.

Nah, that was someone else.

Nice robot

Rip

He may have been banned and is too lazy to get around it, or has shit to do. This is the first thread I've stayed in for more than 3 posts before going to sleep.

Guess I'm wrong

Ayy

Do they at the very least have english subs? Seems to be the norm for nip vita games
Lots of good is basically died in the west. Shit sucks

I can't even be bothered to care at this point. Unless Sony/Nintendo pull a miracle out of their asses I'm done with consoles.

This

Wew

I fucking hate family gatherings cause of that shit.

Nah the mods like smoke so its ok if he avatars

Nice numbers

Never ever

Yep

Nope, no Asian/Pacific English version. Can't have people importing a game about girls dungeon crawling on a quest for bigger boobs and titfucking crystals that explode into usable items in English of any sort, apparently.

Do you type in your reply numbers? Cause you got mine wrong.

And its because stupid gaijin have shit taste.

thanks you too

1 day and a month of brexit and my bday

This place has the highest amount of autism in this board tbh

I don't think either is going to get something out that isn't shit in the next 5 years.

I haven't kept in contact with anyone from the threads for a while, so I have no idea what's going on.

Fuck no
:^)

Got it

I don't smoke

Kill me but you can't kill wikilwaks

I am sam

Everyone and the thread is dead. The end.

Neither does smoke anymore. But you knew that already didn't you!

You're going to die Sam.

That's for the best.

Too late

No, spider ia

Soon™

Ayo muh fuggah bix mood
is that good dmx speak

At least you're a wizard

Nice dubs

A little autism never killed anybody

Nah not really.

Oh

Wew

People here aren't suffering from "a little autism".

Good, they both suck

I thought you hate all gatherings

Gay

Your welcome

All me tbh

Gay. Sounds good enough to learn moonrunes for though

Nah, just went a little ham on the back spaces

That's what I'm expecting. Though I might borrow my buddy's psquadruple to play purse owner 5 when it's out

I am not ai you are gay

Well I would keep in contact with any internet peeps
Gotta keep up the opse

Not all Gatherings.

Some people like me screw up the average amount here.

All I know is smokes voted for Gary 'what's alleppo' Johnson

Yee

Maybe it'll be worth the wait.

That's a whole lot of implications you're dropping there.

Sheeeeeeiiiiit

Noone checked these?

I have autism

You don't like ham?
Fuggin jew

I meant to say spider is the homo

All the gatherings

Maybe after a price drop and some games. I keep a simple formula for if it's worth buying a console.

Abbreviation for "hard as a motherfucker"

I am the implication

ritsu didn't you play on Kronos? Troll hunter. Or maybe it was someone else with a name starting with r.

They think I'm a faker when its all real
I hope

Thats my line.

The fuck is kronos?

With the pro already being out, the price drop of the regular version should be soon if it hasn't already happened. I don't pay attention to vidya at all anymore and just keep grinding in Planetside 2.

OK
So is that why Jews avoid ham

Too bad.

Ritsu only plays female only shit

My line is all me

Pro is somehow weaker

I'm all caught up

Possibly, buy there aren't enough games I'm interested in to justify a purchase yet

Isn't it some shit to do with hooves?

and u r the spider, homo.

I thought it was because some pigs got canca so the Jews made Jews not eat pig to not get canca

Spider is bongstani
I am shitpostalian

Who knows if there ever will be.

A

Nice trips

anyone know why the overdong thread got locked a few days ago?

Muh not vidya or some shit

Probably too many people shitposting and Mark threw a fit. That or the fact that it exists outside the prescribed thread.

When will mark get diabetes

Seeing this thread at least makes me happy that I'm not the most autistic person on the earth tbh

I will.

Mods are fags

Not soon enough

and u are gay

It wasn't a question.

Seeing this thread makes me glad I am the most autistic

Mark must eat more cakes
Going outside to annoy shia isnt helping

I am pure autism

Day of the Phil™ when?

autismogay

No u

Huey did nothing wrong

diabeetus seems pretty awful. something really serious but somewhat manageable so you cant just throw caution to the wind and live like its your last day.

Mark eats a lot of cakes

wadever ruber is glue i win you cant say anything to win bc I winned already GOODBYE

For anyone that needs a laugh.
>>>Holla Forums9446425

Except all me gassed the (((you)))s

Pretty sure everyone's glad they're not Chris-chan.

I'd kill myself if I became diabetic. I'm way too afraid of needles to have to rely on them

lol haha recket loser
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Apes hitting apes with projectiles
I have never seen this before
wew

I'd rather be CWC than Anthony Burch

We wuz kangz

do you think you could handle celiac sprue?
id cry myself to death if i got either one. it looks like they both run in my family, it hasnt affected my generation yet though so it may be an environmental thing.

Do it now
:^)

That fucking waste of quints

Probably worse than the condition itself.
My friend's mom has that I think though, doesn't seem too terrible.

theyre pretty cool about it. they try their best not to let it inconvenience anyone else.
theres definitely varying intensities on the disease. some people do it because they think its healthy sure, but its nearly lethal to my aunt, while my dad just seems to get swamp ass for a few days.

haha its actually 3 am

Its actually 1ppm

its actually 150cc mirror

gay

Dragon's Dogma