Other urls found in this thread:

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-update-2-24.244922/
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqnc&show=statistics
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqtr&show=statistics
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqvs&show=statistics
archive.is/9K8li
twitch.tv/videos/50767069
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, our fucking decal is finally in the game?

What what??
Post it.
Also I think we contracted normalfag and it chased some of us off the game.

And no, no one's really playing since the whole "update" crashed and burned after they implemented the buy basebuilding shit and threw a few new guns in

Post the decal plz

Sorry lads I was mistaken. Only an armor decal.
Can't imagine why they'd pass an armor decal but not one for vehicles. Oh well.

better angle

ayyyyyyyyyyyy
Thats bretty gud.

Well I'm happy we got anything in the game. How about a mini celebration?
You have to pay for it? Are you fucking serious?

That looks pretty good.

Course you dew goy. Anyone around? I may hop on if some nogs are

IIRC the guy who made it wanted to give it out for free but got informed that that's a no go

Anyone play this on the ps4 ? What faction? How to find the 8ch niggers?

WEW

Sure thing bud

POST WEBMs YOU SLUTS

Well me and another guy are on right now so feel free to join if you fags want

Two on if anyone wants to meme with us

It's a shit ton of updates I've missed. I'll try to get a couple minutes in once it's done, though.

I made a VS char and an NC char.
and I like the VS char the best. I'm so sorry.

>>>/reddit/

Fuck

H1Z1 KING OF THE HILL DID NOTHING WRONG
ITS FUN AND ARCADE STYLE TO THE MAX

Find enlightenment.

I'd be happy to get back into this with my old character. wwew were some good times

How did he even rape a fetus? How is that even possible?

Who knows?

They're guides that took 6 gorillian years in MS paint though.

Well might as well post them, autistanon

4 mans on, come join the fun

I'm more of a hamburger guy, sorry.

are you NCbro?

im joining
after updating

I got ~3 more of these. In case anyone needs the potato settings I got those too.

No-

I uninstalled it months ago
sorry

Forgot to check these

Give it a day or two, I'm playing now because of the decal but it may fizzle out again.
Also checked

Also, fucking kill yourself faggots.

8 on now, does the fire rise?

planetside is a pretty shit game but at least it'll never be as shit as h1z1.

The fire rises.

You only have yourself to blame. They're like a second-rate Hi-Rez, and Hi-Rez is the lowest of shit.

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS
This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware
1) Your user.ini should look like this:
[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1
TextureQuality=4
ShadowQuality=0
LightingQuality=2
EffectsQuality=0
TerrainQuality=0
FloraQuality=0
ModelQuality=0
RenderDistance=500.000000
ParticleLOD=0
ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000
FogShadowsEnable=0
VSync=0
AO=0
MaximumFPS=60
UseLod0a=0
BloomEnabled=0
MotionBlur=0
Smoothing=0
GpuPhysics=0

[Terrain]
RenderFlora=Off
2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:
1280x7XX at 75% rendering
to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.
3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:
Override AA transparency to OFF
Override AA to 2x
Override AF to 2x
4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.
5) Force the executable to avoid using core 0 of your CPU.
6) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE
Furthermore:
WARNING
ENTERING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING
7) Set your LOD algorithm to dynamic
UseLod0a=1
This is only to be used on MAXIMUM potato GPUs as a last resort
What it does is change the LOD scheme from a 3-stage to a fluent one, effectively reducing maximum and minimum LOD overall.
WARNING
EXITING TURBOPOTATO AREA
WARNING

Idk, I tried to play recently but game was really dead

Nobody gets on because nobody's on, and since nobody gets on nobody is on.

Depends on when you play. Weekdays daytime EST generally has good sized fights. Weekend primetime is pure fucking cancer. 96+ constantly forming zergs. Anything 12-24 and above lasts about 5 minutes before it turns into a zerg.

Bretty fun tonight laddies. Maybe we can get some more on later this week. This game is really more fun with anons shitposting is squad chat.

FUCKING YES!
WE FUCKING DID IT LADS!
Too bad I have absolutely no desire to play anymore even if I want to keep making bideos.

JohnStrelok here, just dropping by to post some of my photo collection.

ValkyriePilot here..

Is my presence needed?
Know that once I am summoned you will not be able to send me away.

I'm glad I was the one who was asking Nacho about his story in the thread.

The more the merrier.

Did that WWEW guy who was working on the custom helmet ever get it submitted to Daybreak?

ONCE I AM SUMMONED I CANNOT I WILL NOT STOP SHITPOSTING FURIOUS RAGE

I think he tried to submit it but it was rejected several times.

it was too bland or some shit

I forgot the engineers will get hardlight bunkers to deploy, also it looks like TI alloys is getting a redesign. And orbital strikes and what not. Hope you got them wallets ready goys.

I'm most interested in the wall the engineer gets. That means we'll be able to build the wall anywhere we want.

like everything else in this game teamwork solves all problems

We'll make Indar great again.

I just like that it will break up pissing matches.

I hope the artillery piece wont be useless. It will be though.

If there's some big changes soon and the threads get going, I'll reinstall and come back. I miss you fucks.

I've been filling the "playing with Holla Forums" void by hanging out with Infinity guild on Tree of Savior.

A whole bunch of shit is going to be fucked with soonâ„¢ if the test server updates is anything to go by.

I fucking love playing Planetside 2 while I'm on high doses of adderall and listening to Synthwave.

NC bro here

Stop trying to pull me back in, you can't addict me again

I mean it, I am not downloading it again after hearing mentions of upcoming changes

I'm onto you

yall niggers need tactical superiority

You could have prevented this.

IS it time to return??????

SPECIFY

Here's the most recent update notes. forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-update-2-24.244922/

Feels good.

I went online the last time in january and I left simmering with rage the moment I encountered a fagrider

fuck this game, fuck the grind, and fuck the devs and their pet faction
and Im sure as fuck aint paying money to these niggers for a fucking decal

After playing all factions you realize every faction has intense amounts of faggotry and it's just a matter of what flavor you want to partake in/against.

I also created more, but there's no need to let everyone know. And no one will ever know it was me. Feels good man.

Is this going to happen or am I in for disappointment?

I'm also reinstalling the game, but mostly because I'm bored with the other games I'm playing. So, we'll see.

What's the point? The meta is being fucked in order to cater to the infantry only crowd that buys $20 golden guns. Fun things like MAXes and thermal buses had to go becase they were making them "disengage".

I don't recall WWEW ever giving a fuck about the meta.

kanker

REPUBLICAN COMRADES
Plz help… i have a 3000crit and i want to know what is the best TR carbine? i spent 4 fuccing days thinking n reading about it still didn't make my mind up

Was it US East or US West?

The default one?

Emerald, I think. So how are we doing this, boys? Are we doing the weekend thing again?

Not my fault dutch can't keep their hands off underaged bait while the shitskin hoards destroy your country. You're welcome. :^)

I'm down for this weekend. If we have a specific time and date set up, I think we can drag more of the old guard back.

We're gonna take Crown-chan back, lads.

Alright lads, I'm thinking of getting back into this game…

Well that sucks. RIP helmetanon 2016-???

[wwew] is on Emerald. The fun is playing with [wwew]. Who know if it's dead, and you'll figure out squads when we start.

webm nerd here. I made a 12MB version from the source at some point.

is the trac-5 S worth it? or should i go for the jaguar?

Did they add any new weapons recently?
I Honestly want to see if they will add more melee content to the game. Melee infiltrator is fun

Imagine a melee primary

I'll log in and check if I got the free decal. If I do, can I get a promotion so I can set the clan decal?
Unless leadership wants to actually buy it.

Yeah, wow. I mean. It's not like 16 year olds aren't having sex or anything.
I mean, what shall we do?! other than banning sex between teens?

You've got literally no idea about this country, it's politics nor it's age of consent laws.

I'll eat my words if you demonstrate you know who Theo Hiddema is.

Yeah no, fuck that noise.

Wait, this isn't the helmet he was making, is it? This looks almost exactly the same as what he was designing. It even has the helmet cam.

I suggested the price to be 25. What the shit.

No one buy it. Let's make them fix it.

>They made it more expensive than normal
I can't stop using this fucking shitpost image

Well, fuck.

I don't think they will because they get the last call. I only got to make a price suggestion, they do the final changes.
Maybe someone on the team has a grudge against us or they figure not that many people are going to buy it.

Warframe is also ran by jews with a grudge against image board culture.

I do have to give Daybreak credit that they tolerated our bullshit more than DE.

Did we have anything comparable to analyzing pictures of a female employee's ass to see what type of panty she wore? I'm fairly new to Planetside.

DE is based in Canada and only really works on their one game.
Daybreak's HQ is in San Diego but Columbus Nova, who bought SOE and renamed it Daybreak, is in New York.
Make of that what you will.

So is there deployable cover yet?

I don't think so. Maybe cuckchan did back when the game was new, but that was before I played.

I'm not saying Daybreak are saints, just that they haven't antagonized us nearly as much.

Kind of.

Soon, it was supposed to be in the big February update but it needed a but more testing. wrel said he hoping it will be in the next one.
I'm pretty excited for it.

They don't antagonize us as much because they mostly don't give a shit. Whereas DE in it's entirety is pozzed to hell and back and can't stand anyone that operates outside of their safe spaces.

Potato setting please. I wanna see if my 8 year old gpu can run this.

see

Well, DE used to be on really good terms with Warbros. I guess once they realized they could just milk whales for all their money we became a thorn in their eye. To Daybreak we're probably more of a positive force since we got people talking.

What are the meta-meme tier TR weapons?

The audio isn't being detected when the game is running and the forum telling me how to fix it isn't working.

The TR is calling me again

They're all shit except the MSW-R

TAR, Cycler TRV, T1 Cycler, T1B Cycler if you can aim. SABR-13 is also god tier. It's actually the best burst weapon going apparently but I've yet to use it.

T9 CARV is great. Easiest to use of the starting LMGs. Very powerful in close-medium range although in close range you might get memed on by the murder hose that is the Orion.
T9 CARV S is a slightly worse CARV but is perfectly viable. Some prefer to aurax this to get the Butcher.
TMG-50 is great if you can aim. Mid-long range flavor gun. Looks fucking bad ass too. This was probably my favorite LMG to aurax on TR.
T32 Bull is an all rounder that doesn't really have a defined role. Extremely, VERY easy to control. Kind of lacks DPS but you should be shottin heads very easily with this weapon. It's got pretty accurate hipfire which is always useful in a pinch. Very fast reload.
T16 Rhino is the Bull's precision cousin. Longer reload. Shitter hipfire. But has 20m max damage range by default and better ADS accuracy.
MSW-R is the 1v1 deeps cannon. Probably the best LMG you can buy for TR and is cheap as fuck to boot. Very easy to use.

And always keep the NS1M2 in mind. Or whatever it's called. It's the only LMG on any faction to sport 0.75 ADS movespeed, and has very fast reload. Very controllable. Its tradeoff is lower DPS compared to other guns but if you can aim you'll make up for it easily. 0.75 ADS is not to be understimated either.

Another note: On pretty much any gun that allows soft point ammunition you should get it. SPA is so fucking good and you'd be a retard for not using it. 5% projectile velocity is nothing.

TRAC-5 is pretty fucking god tier. Anyone who complains about this gun is seriously a straight up shitTR through and through.
Jaguar is like the TRAC-5 but boasts more deeps, 0.75 ADS, adv. laser. It's harder to control and isn't as versatile at range.
T5 AMC is the mid-long range carbine. Very easy to control. Very reliable. Super solid gun.
Cougar is like an NC gun, but for TR. Shoots big boolet. Kind of unreliable but still fairly good. Wouldn't buy TBH.
Lynx is the mag-dump hold left click shitter cannon. If you can use the Jaguar you can probably pass on this. See GD-7F and Serpent for similar faction flavors.
TRAC-5 Burst is probably the best shit going if you can aim. Actually pretty much all burst weapons are phenomenal if can aim.

Who do I message for WWEW membership?

Wow.
That update is nothing.

Yup, audio is completely broken

I feel like if we had a team speak or discord less people would leave forever. I kind of want to reinstall and constantly 4 u big guy plane crash no survivors but no one consistently plays for a long time. That feel when pajeet will never read Shakespeare to you on the designated street again and there will never be a tranny that everyone bullies for being a tranny again, feels bad man.

Discord is shit

So long as you avoid the scout rifles minus maybe the SOAS-20, you're probably fine. They suffer from being shit in cqc because they're all (minus the one full auto version) single round semi auto only with a fairly slow rate of fire they're only fucking barely faster than the burster and default shotgun to the point where the only real way they're viable to steal kills with them or run up behind someone while cloaked and unload into them before they can react, the rifle with highest damage starts at the damage the weakest sniper ends with, have piss poor ammunition amounts for both the magazine and reserves, but have somewhat high muzzle velocity to make up for it and recovers from recoil fairly quickly I guess. At least they can put anywhere from 1-6x scopes on, but don't forget that all but the AMR-66 are priced at 1000 certs and the AMR is the only one that has the ability to unlock HVA outside the directive weapon that has it on by default. I still really like the guns, and the SOAS-20 is probably my favorite in the game.

Sometimes a person will be muted without you actually muting them, so you have to go in and disable voice and enable it again in order for it to work, but you might have to redownload if verifying the game doesn't work or something.

I think there's already a teamspeak that was set up when people tried get everyone to jump over to Project Reality.

That's why I put team speak in there as well

Having our own separate team speak would probably be ideal in retention of players

But you could just use outfit and not have third party software installed for voice chat. Don't forget battle bards can use proximity chat and let randoms listen in and have fun as well. Besides, don't you want to listen to the tactical tactics tactically given out by the tactical tacticians in command chat?

There is always the mumble thats collecting dust.
there might be a discord

we have a mumble?

It really doesnt. We barely have enough people for a full squad once, maybe twice a week.
t.PR guys

That feel when get on at the times when there's only 2 people on feels bad man

Serves them right for making it unplayable with an AMD processor, because, most pcs have either AMD processors of all kinds or some low tier Intel crap on laptops.

Only the super master race has top Intel processors this game requires to just run, and this people are very few.

Its not just voices, the whole game is mute and I deleted some files and did the verifying thing to see if it will fix it. Nothing still silent.

Did you lower the in-game volume to 0? Did you lower the volume of the game via windows mixer and forget about it?

I have a TS3 server that is online 24/7 with 500 slots and very few people use it, however, as others have pointed out there probably isn't enough incentive to use TS over ingame voice. Discord would perhaps be better with all the IM features if only it wasn't so gay.

So problem fixed?

wew, I can't believe it actually happened.

This

I just played a squad with GOBZ and a few WWEW crew memesters were also in, it was pretty fun tbh.

I might even get back into the game if it means we can have good solid bantz smacking the shit out of Vanu tryhards!

is this removev? I blew up a sundy with you in it and some guy from GOBZ.

No this is Thadadir.
I was with Removev briefly, I was the one going around blowing shit up/firing like a madman/healing random people and hoping I got points. Ran into some shitty lag issues and decided to call it a day.

Oh boy, we're back again?
Too late for me today, but let's rock this thing!

Didn't I see you ingame a while ago? I'm WWEWuz

Also, Buzz might be coming back to the game, and I think he was on our server. Emergency Wwew session, right now!

Yeah that was it!
I'd love to get involved in WWEW, I'd drop invite to GOBZ for it if anyone here can invite me one day.

The way it used to work is you applied ingame with some meme application message, then posted in the threads. I think there should be someone online to handle invites now

Buzz was also supposed to come back a year ago too.

Apparently he played today or yesterday, and streamed it, too.

Ooga booga get in the gayme nigga

I killed him yesterday so he is playing. He's made a scene about coming back multiple times but apparently WoW PVP is utter shit right now (lol) so he's doing PS2.

Also, the M14 Banshee for the Mossie is god tier if you're going after infantry. Ground based AA rockets need to be fucking fixed though, things will literally do a 180 turn in the time it takes to blink and hit you regardless, on top of dealing a huge portion of the ESF health.

BFRs when?

I've said this a trillion times but ground to air rockets need to be completely changed, they need to be more like battlefield bad company 2. No fire and forget, just trying to keep enemy air in sight. otherwise the rocket loses direction. Ground rockets need lower rate of fire, more damage, much less accuracy and less splash. (i.e make them AP man-portable rockets).
Air in itself is complete garbage as it is too, air is heavily OP and unfun and air combat comes down to "who can abuse glitches the developers refuse to fix better" and "who can use lock ons first". They made aircraft sort of like in planetside 1 but with planetside 2's changes, they are completely unfit for the game in their current state.

I wish there was more for small squads to do, wasnt there supply lines in the last game or something? That would be something awesome for small squads to do.

Helping with base building?

Well-armored small squads can lead pushes
As of the time I just disconnected we had enough for
In particular, 5 harassers is a ton of fun and minces fucking everything if they travel carefully.

Gas here, Ill log in and see if our emblem is usable by the group itself rather than just an armor decal, if it is ill buy it up for all of us.

Potato computer results…

Loading times can be painful, especially when deploying to a built up place

Thanks for spending your shekels on us, m8.

Helping?
Hell we've build bases in silence and eventually attracted two zergs to them for massive fun.
Having some richfags who just bought everything construction-related helps.
Like me

Or you do the opposite and go hivebusting. That can be a real fun thing to do and there's so many approaches.
I mean hell, one of WWEW got the construction system changed because he caused so much butthurt. By himself.

That reminds me:
later
about 20min later, we're somewhere else

wat
and yeah i've been part of plenty of wwew shenanigans

Whoa what? I dont remember that, do tell.

we ought to have a reWWEWnion around the end of june, one year of making reddit mad.

Perhaps ill even coax evorsio to play for atleast 5 minutes.

Looks like fashy was promoted to set it himself in my abscence.

wow, fucking racist wwew leaders rejected muh application
gibs me dat cracka

I didn't want to become a meme :(((((

don't bully XD

DonTrumpet Here
I just rejected almost all of the applications because a lot of those were rather old from we weren't playing that much.
If you want to get in the outfit, just reapply with your post ID and number in the application.
Post a meme along with a picture of the classes/arsenal screen.

Audio still broken. I turned on default speakers, updated drivers, reinstalled drivers and restarted computer. Still I have no sound. This is starting to get old.

Reinstall the game.

NC are space commies. Get the fuck out

Actually, TR are space commies because they use red.

I love light assault. I almost feel bad playing it.

It really is

"A class where every other class can't even get 5% of the mobility

No problems here"

I feel so slow and shitty playing anything that isn't LA.

I know

And yet people bitched about HA'a having so much fight resistance, yet look at that shit they have to put up with

Shit could be worse though, you could be playing with the NC

My favorite part is since DBG fixed the hitbox exploit, suddenly VS can't fucking hit shit

Makes shit like this easily possible, before VS would just slaughter your max with constant headshots

Here's a tip; attach C4 to point and detonate when fags start capping.

No, it's just that VS got a huge nerf and is suddenly the weakest faction. They have the worst weapons, the worst tank, and they stand out a country mile no matter the location.

What nerfs would those be, haven't played much for a couple months

Its still broken

This meme needs to die.
The game is all about headshots, and the VS have the best accuracy and least recoil.
THEIR TANK BREAKS THE FIRST RULE OF TANK BALANCING: IT STRAFES WITHOUT EXPOSING WEAK SIDE ARMOR, AND IT CAN FLY OVER RETARDED TERRAIN
And it may just be because I'm colorblind, but fuck me they're invisible at night.
I bit it

No, it's because the hitbox exploit was fixed

VS weapons have no drop, those all the cheaters flocked to them like flies on shit, VS weapons have low damage, low travel speed but high accuracy, the perfect weapons to use when you make headshot hitboxes so huge

You seriously didn't notice how all the "Pros" who played VS suddenly quit after the patch?

Give me a date fgt.

PURE FUCKING SEX

They fixed it in March

Also, go check out ZAPS, most of their members stopped playing or have played incredibly little since March

Sorry I mean the beginning of April, but almost all of them quit playing after march

SIMENDEMON JOINING THE GAME

There was some guy who was tracking the ZAPS players and he found 5 of them on hack forums begging for a new exploit because their KDR was tanking after the exploit was fixed

Check out the current members, almost all of them have a D or less headshot rating now

I love the first thing DBG did was do away with faction devs

I seriously don't know what SOE was smoking there

"You know how we should do faction parity? Lets have the devs split up into factions!"

Yeah it was real fun no body fighting VS everyone fighting TR and NC fighting themselves. What the fuck was SOE thinking and why did it take a new fucking developer to fix this shit?

Anyways, anyone manage to catch the salt flow from Vanu today, with the guy saying that DAPP doesn't do anything anymore and that VS doesn't have any zergfits?

ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqnc&show=statistics
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqtr&show=statistics
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=x0niqvs&show=statistics

X0NIQ is a semi-active current player and performs pretty similarly on all of his chars. His IVI stats are all similar. You see the same thing with players of similar caliber. Look up the top KPMs for some of the popular LMGs and you'll see the same shit over and over. You'll see lots of variance in IVI score, though. Anywhere from like 1000-1800 which is a massive bracket. What all of these players have in common to get these KPMs is aggression, which requires great amounts of awareness and fantastic positioning.
I'm not sure of the history of the game so I'm not sure why there's a tryhard culture so prevalent in VS but there is. It's very noticeable when you play VS.

As for the Magrider it's perfectly fine. I hope they don't adjust it because it fills its faction flavored role extremely well. It's mobile, bursty, unique. Take away it's strafing and what the fuck does it have? The ability to sit on hills and promptly get shredded by an anchored prowler? At longer ranges it's king. If a magrider takes the time to get a good terrain advantage you can't take it on, but on the flipside if a Magrider gets caught out it's GG. They're also the weakest to harassers (but because they're bursty and often have Saron HRB they're also incredibly dangerous to harassers) since you can drive under them and pin them in place while your gunner shreds them.
I think everyone cries about magriders because they're extra annoying. If the driver is active and not dumb they're hard to C4 as well. I find all MBTs to be pretty balanced but each has their annoying niche that makes people cry (Prowlers shredding armor from a hex away in anchor, Vanguards activating their "I win" button, Magriders strafing on a hill and then magburning away at the first sign of trouble)

Things VS have which are actually stronger than other factions:
The fast reload and hitbox profile make it an incredible dog fighter provided you're actually dumb enough to get roped into muh honor skynight 1v1 duel bullshit instead of flying over a friendly skyguard.
Aphelion is a league above the other CQC AV weapons. It's actually ridiculous how fucking good this thing is (and how fun it is).
Saron pairs wonderfully with the nature of harassers (it's effective range makes it a bit iffy to use but otherwise its great). I wouldn't call it the best long range ES AV weapon but it's certainly not terrible.
PPA is also solid.
The GODSAW is a meme (with its recent change a handful of these on AV mode are hilariously OP), Butcher is great, but an Orion with infinite mag/ammo is bullshit (it has no flash suppressor and noticeably more horizontal recoil, though. Still shreds up to mid range)

I'd probably rate the Harasser weaponry as such:
CQC AV: VS >> NC (Mjolnir is really, really fucking shitty for AI though) > TR
LR AV: NC > VS > TR (GK sucks for AI, and is out DPS'd by enforcer)
AI: TR > VS = NC

Try playing the other factions and the delusions about faction imbalance disappear very quickly. Good players make any faction work but for whatever reason VS attracts a lot of goobers. VS is in a real good spot but I honestly don't feel like there's gross imbalance in the game. Probably the worst offender is MAXes and ES launchers.

This man is the reason I looked forward to fighting vanu each day, his asshurt could split continents.

I can't reinstall this game any faster.

Because SOE was based out of san francisco

You try talking somebody from san francisco out of a bad idea

That was only from killing him once too. Somebody else killed him and he started sending me salt. Fucking VS is all weirdos I swear.

I love your webms NCbro never stop being awesome.

webm time?

meme time

SHE WASN'T THIRTEEN
she's fifteen and might cuck my best friend

So since VS got nerfed are they all just the worst shitters ever now without their bullshit guns or are they actually balanced and fun to fight now? Not that crushing their shitty players wouldn't be fun either.

I love how even fucking Reddit hated the guy.

wwew lads, it was an honor to play with you

WWEW!

How did they get nerfed?

christ thats good

Fuck it, I'll just download it from steam and hope that doesn't fuck it up the audio.

I sure hope there are people on right now.

I'm reinstalling this shit.

What'd be a good name if you hate heavy assaults?

I usually go by The Heavy Remover, but i don't think its salt flow enough.

Is this legit? I might just come back for this shit.

Is this legit? I might just come back for this shit.

Not final 12MB version

I do love that archer voice pack so much, the scream at the end of the video was from it because I killed like 10 people in a row

Same deal with this video, Archer wouldn't stop screaming at me

You could use mono audio to get more bits for the visuals.

Raws are long gone

I'm so glad they'll never fix wall running

Here, I'll show some TR killing since VS are so easy to kill now

Day of the Gorgon's release

Remember, Forumside says they're crap!

Reminder:

Gorgon's damage is actually the highest for AI Max chaingun style weapons in the game since they ignore all resistances

The only way they're worse is if infantry is wearing flak armor, as it completely ignores kinetic armor

I've given up on all the TR MAX AI weapons and just use the Gorgons. None of them can hit the broad side of a barn unless the target is within MAX punch range anyway

You already convinced me long ago that it was Gorgons for life NCanon.

The time when we discovered that you can build after a continent was locked down and found a way to spawn into it via squad spawn. It got fixed soon after we started to exploiting the hell out of it.

Not like we cant still sit in a sunderer by the crown and wait to instalock it.

wwew lads

Should be nice in 2 months time for the wwew anniversary. archive.is/9K8li archives of the old threads. Good times.

Fuck, I might as well play NC with all my certs than put up with this shit

The flying fuck?

Well at least you're not playing shitty Vanus shitery

If I'm going to be forced to play inf because the other 8 level 80+ one's can't be bothered to throw down darts I may as well play the faction where I have my inf darts maxed out

Fuck em for not nerfing that weapon.

It's too good in any situation.

So we're back? I want to do some tactical superiority with you guys, I only got to play a proper wwew game once before we disbanded

Yeah I just had some VS HA do the ol rocket n' run

And since they took away max charge because daybreak is fucking retarded, I was a sitting duck for the fucker and just kept managing to barely get away

Switched to Gorgons, NO RUNNING VS ANYMORE

*rubs nipples*

Try using it correctly

If people didn't use max charge wrong this wouldn't have been an issue

But shitters gonna shit yo

Wow

Look at that

As intended Max Charge is amazing because it allows you to run up to enemies who constantly duck behind cover and surprise them

Go fig

Anyways, some mindless fun

I've been trying to get a squad going for a couple days now with no luck.

nigga last time we played was like monday

You faggots, play on the weekends, Friday is upon and synchronize your play times.

Togheter with 90% of the widely known bugs in the game.

SHE WASN'T 13

SHE WASN'T 13

I missed the time when peoples getting blown the fuck out and calling us the 12 man zerg rush

Anyone have one of those weapon charts for deciding what fits your preferences?

If she can bleed, she can breed.

VS is the weakest faction. I wouldn't expect a zergfit on TR to understand.

the only chart you need

When you have a faction with no drop snipers from the get go no wonder so many vs play inflshitter, face it vs is the chosen people of planetmans

Stop persecuting VS.

not until TR gets shotgun maxes so fucking never

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They'll never understand.

But I like shotguns.

Shotguns do not DAKKA
Shotguns are an inferior breed and you should be ashamed of your failure as a patriot.
so do I

Grab the uppercut and play DriftJet LA
have fun sliding around faster than you can run shotgunning people

WE LIVE

Well, I guess it's time to hop back in, I miss you faggots.

what's the best weapon to use on heavy assault?

the ones that shoot bullets really fast

o-ok

Somebody hasn't heard of the AA-12.

You know how an overloading hive shield spams the chat?
How the alarm module throws messages into an entire squad's face?
Used to be diffrent. No module, no chatspam. You could just walk in, overload the shield if noone saw it, then either magdump the core, use the crossbow with explosives or C4.
It was one of us whi generally flew in via Light Assault and used C4. Caused enough butthurt on the forums for it to be changed.

I still like to hunt hives solo, the bad ones are easy. Also people try to build these things solo for some goddamm reason.
Btw, are the Autists on Demand still around?

Honestly the carv is just fine user.

You don't really need to worry about getting fancy new weapons, the stock ones are honestly fine. Play around in the VR room to find ones you like.

Actually i was the one who caused them to add it during wwews off time i only solo popped hives as a light assault tips muh c4

But infilshitter is way more fun.
Have you ever made a guy so paranoid he sat in his Ant's Vulcan for half an hour looking around, not daring to go out, while you sit cloaked on his bunker fapping to loli?

ants don't have vulcan :^)

Post the salt you've collected today

Sorry Satan, I meant the basilisk.
Did I gun too many harassers? Naah

On my new account, playing for the first time in about 5 months, I managed to get a bounty placed on me in 1 hour.

Are we getting a platoon going for Friday? Would love to fight in red again.
Can BB or do some lead stuff if no one has the certs for smokes and drop beacons. Rather BB though for the fun.

Anyone want to hop on tonight at 8pm EST and Friday as well?

I don't have the smokes, but I have a half certed beacon that I'd like to use to get the helmet from that directive while I fuck around as an infilshitter trying to get the scout rifles finished. I'd start using the mic if that were to happen though.

So, are we getting shit going?
Do we have more than half a squad online now?

I'm not even sure why I still play this. It's not very good, but I still log on every week. I wish there was another world PVP game out there so I didn't have to suffer in this abusive relationship.

We have a full squad up right now

Deep down you love it.

I guess this is stockholm syndrome.

Are there any outfits on connery?

wait what?

Don't think so. We wuz kangs of Emerald since the dawn of time.

Just wait till the ps1 emulator is finished. No more daybreak faggotry, better planetside with BFRs.

Daybreak has done nothing wrong.

They're SOE with a new name, they have done enough already. Go fuck dog csr.

is that still being worked on?

They've innocent! Why can't you see that?

What do I have to do to get the sound to work. I've been fucking switching different mic, speakers, Headphones mic usb connection and 3.5mm plug. Nothing works and the only option in the audio section says default sound and sound driver not detected and switching between them does nothing.

Sure you don't have it simply turned off in your audio mixer or something? It's got to be a simple fix you just aren't seeing if PS2 is the only thing with the issue

how do i make good webm, mine keep fucking up with size and i have some old rare footages from alpha and beta with buzzcut and djgayunicorn that are lulz worthy to share

download this image and open it with 7zip
if the webm overshoots the file size limit on your first try lower the file size limit and try again

I'm sure, I've looked into the mixer while the game was running and it doesn't show. I've had the audio output on default and still nothing not even in the mixer. I have something there on default and not even validating the game files or downloading it off of steam has helped.

Are your audio drivers actually up to date? Or correct?

Yup, I have everything is was updated and never had problems for any game other than this one with audio.

Try completely removing everything related to the game and download the installer from the site rather than Steam.

Installing

I used to play back in the beta days, im a lvl 30 medic i think, maybe i got up near to 35 since i also played a bit when they added that new jungle continent a while back

Please no bully the healslut

Hope you're ready for the dick. Don't worry, I have most of my time as engie because the certs from ammo and repairs.

I did that. I started out with the version on the site and the audio wouldn't work. I fiddled around with the settings on just about everything for hours and then decided to completely remove it and get the steam version. Same issue persists.

Either you muted the game in windows, lowered the volume, or have ducking maxed out and voice reception set too low to hear ingame.

Fucking faggot cat.

Is there a means to log how many people from WWEW are playing at a time?

ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

Thanks.

If it helps defend Crown-chan, it's worth sharing.

yo that's a nifty tool, thanks user.

pic related

Scarred Mesa bridge fight

Yep, they had some slight complications about their website (they changed from psforever.net to psemulator.org basically) and aren't working in scala anymore because it sucks so they're writing it in C+. They managed to sync inventory, proximity chat, squad chat, global chat and they can now spawn TR and NC characters rather than just VS. Still no positioning/combat or certs sync though so it's pretty much unusable still BUT i'd wager they'll get that shit done by october or november roughly by how fast they are working.

You could have made the filesizes smaller for that level of picture quality.

I sent a ticket. Hope they respond before saturday.

Yeah, and Communism totally hasn't been tried, Bioware is a good video game development company, tumblr is a site full of nice level-headed people, and HW wasn't a drug riddled cripple too busy posting playing games to work on the site.

wew

I wish I was better at that shit. Personally I'd save portions of:

twitch.tv/videos/50767069

for webm'd posterity if I could figure out how to get livestreamer to not be an asshole and authenticate via command line properly. Maybe there's another way to get it, idk I'm tired and drunk.

I do hope buzz decides to come back, even if only for a little while. We'll get a bountiful harvest of new triggerings from the salt fields.

Always remember the 6million firework fiesta

TR AT THE CROWN

Ban this

I haven played since beta.
Is there a sizable population?
Should I even bother reinstalling?

There were 3 squads worth on 10 hours ago.
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

It's working as intended.

It's sizeable in the sense that you can still see 96+ vs 96+ fights, but most of the time you're going to see a 24-48 zerg over a 1-24 group jumping from one side of the map to the other because AoD and DaPP are retarded and can't seem to follow a lattice to save their lives.

It's working as intended.

What's the question?

You can always grind again :^)

Yea same happened to me, i literally have 1 single password i use everywere, but not that or any variation i can think works

RIP lvl 37 medic, time to take the big fat HP bars with a virgin Assault rifle

I think it was my home town. No results on any kind of variation

You can healslut on lv1 but to play light assault you need c4 and a gun that isnt a stapler. I cant play aircraft either because missiles, an essential for whatever role you take, are a huge unlockable. Cnat play max either with no guns. Or heavy with no upgrades and muh chaingun

I guess I'll be joining you under the table to give some repairjobs

Temp

have you considered the possibility you wrote nonsense in that question for shits and giggles?

hmm

This and a few prowlers on a landbridge is all it takes to siege 96+ Vanu
Fireworks really are patriotic, in the end.

When taking "TR AT THE CROWN" screenshots, make sure you hover the Crown so people can see the important details such as

Back in October, when we last tried a revive, the game's pop was startlingly low, and so were our squads.
As of the past few days, I'm actually seeing large-scale engagements and most border territories being staffed.
I imagine this upswing is not in small part due to de-cancering VS through
and other excellent decisions.
Should you reinstall?
lol noDo it for Command, private.

Is anyone online right this minute?
when do we usually peak?

fisu.pw says no but a few guys got off less than an hour ago, and I'm about to get on.
based on what I've seen, midday EST or after work (~7pm EST) for europe time is when we get the most people.
Within the past 2 days, we've had 64 or so people on, but I may have miscounted. Of these, 6 are new joins or just recently re-added people. In other words, there's a decent chance that "peak" is "any time after 1PM EST"

Installed PS2 yesterday, is playing Infiltrator with battle rifles or smgs worthwhile? if yes, which weapon should I buy first?

Please accept bi0nicman's invitation, thanks.

We need more infiltrators, actually, because despite being on Holla Forums we aren't cancer enough.
You have two good options for hybrid or smg play
Hybrid rifle, shortest time to kill of any weapon in the game, great for CQC/midrange despite acting like a rife.
Hard to use, has options.
Fastest firerate, ambush SMG, shit damage per mag but great dps and hipfire accuracy and a 'fast enough' reload. This is your go-to "I want to dakka" SMG for CQC and ripping backrow medics/engis to shreds.

I've had pretty good experience with SMG's on infil.
Don't be an infilshitter and sit on your ass and snipe, go for hacking and destroying shit.

nothin personell, kid…

Second Tranu has a point there.

Alternatively for NC Spies
"Slower" fire rate in turn for higher damage per bullet, which translates into rape. May get jammed by salt.

We locked down Amerish.

What kind of horrendous webm is this?
Just reach the filesize limit, don't fuck with the aspect ratio and if you really need to juice a bit of extra quality crop the edges.

Daytime WWEW needs to stick to their day jobs.

Turns out my usual pass is 16 characters long and I cut the last one to fit in 15 character criteria. I'll see you all niggers on my mosquito

I know at least 1/3 of my shots were registering. I don't know what the fuck was going on.

No matter how ugly, weak or dumb you are, you will never be a Tranu player claiming pride in taking a base in 20 minutes with 70/30 pop.

We had The Crown at the start, so there was nothing really to show outside of pop.

The Scout Rifles get outclassed by fucking everything in cqc due to their low fire rate and by virtually all snipers because they have half the fucking damage, but they're really fucking good if you do nothing but shoot people with low health/shields and constantly flank.
t. autist who's auraxed 2 and is ~100 kills away from a third

Once they fixed the exploit that let you edit a fucking text file to change the size of the headshot hitbox, VS became fucking garbage.

wonderful vehicle.

Roadkilling is satisfying and you should almost always go at least 1:1 even solo, since Harassers are good defensively (sunderer popping and push demolishing) and offensively (flanking and wall-hopping) regardless of if gunners are there for the ride.
Going engie and using it as a way to not only run trannies over but also as a way to get right on top of their sunderer and drop tank mines makes it all feel worthwhile.

yeah it's alright. it's much funner with a gunner though. ripping around and shredding other harassers is 10/10.

How do I get gooder at this game?
I'm doing much better than I used to but still. It is just about being patient, having good positioning, and good situational awareness. When I charge into a room I pretty much charging to die but hopefully take 2-3 guys with me.

You just get better at handling recoil and learn which weapon types are best for you.

Anyone knows if I can change controls to mouse movement somehow? I cant drive aircraft with the default keybindings

Playing at 60 fps helps a huge lot

You can change some movement to the mouse buttons and I've heard that people liked that. Keep in mind this was ages ago and from a biased airshitter that is constantly using a dalton libbie.

Get on niggas

Planetside 2: 50% of the time, hits register every time.

Had a big problem with that today against those fucking Russian players. Fucking squatting slav bastards using shitty vodka-powered PCs on 2400 bps modems

Got an auto response for the ticket I sent in and sent the system info and see if they get back to me soon. I also got some points to spend on weapons. Going to go for T9a Butcher. So which 3 LMG do I have to max out to get it?

we got a squad up?

You'll probably have to max out 5. One is going to be the Carv since you get it for free, one is going to be the MSR-W because it's really good.

I want to get back to this so much but every time I'm about to come in I just remember how shit this game is and even if you guys are alright it's still complete trash and then I spend my time staring at my screen because I have nothing to play.

MSW-R
T9 Carv
TMG-50
T32 Bull/T16 Rhino
T9 Carv S MAYBE
NS15M2

its 5 lmgs, user. 5800 kills.

I had that problem for a while. Honestly I think it's caused less by a lack of games to play, and more by a cripplingly bleak and depressed outlook regarding the hobby

I broke out of it by reinstalling a bunch of old games I haven't played in a while, like VTMB, and going back through them, sometimes with mods