Morgan Webb

I just got a shit-eating grin when I suddenly remembered this bitch from 2005.

I've never heard you guys talk about her before, do you usually make fun of her or what?

X-Play was a decent show at the time

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LkL3V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

X-Play was shit and the best things on G4 were Cinematech and Icons. Icons is still worth viewing once in a while and is a nice trip back to a decade ago.

Wow, she's got and incredibly shitty body.

G4 was shit, TechTV was far superior in every way. People like Morgan Webb were kept after TechTV got bought out because they fit right in with the rest of the cancer.

What's skeletor up to these days anyways?

remembering a person exists does not warrant this expression
you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

This picture is so fuckin unsexy it's hilarious.

Doesn't she work for blizzard now?

Olivia Munn was hotter, anyways

And what's up with these threads? Holla Forums has always loved X-Play and Attack of the Show. Anyone who says otherwise is a newfag or a shill, and since Mark made the meta thread, you faggots have been out in full force.

I remember he being moderately more attractive then that awful picture. Otherwise I never watched X-play because it was trash.

At the time it was hot that she played vidya so we didn't care.

oh yeah I forgot olivia munn's nudes got leaked

she's really not more attractive

She married a rich kike for the money and isn't relevant in any way anymore. She probably did actually like video games but she was only on that show because muh hot grill xddddd. Neither her or coke addict man seemed genuine though.

You're really dumb.
The shit eating grin is because she has been reduced to whoring her ugly body out for shekels.

You don't sound like a nice guy at all.

The Screen Savers and various gaming shows on TechTV were better. I can't really hate on the love for Webb from you guys though as I used to think Catherine Schwartz was a qt3.14. I just looked her up for the first time in a decade and she didn't age well.

DUDE CHILL. You just gotta try to see how hot it is. You just gotta look at it the right way.

This is why people hate gamer gurllls. Most of them are attention whores.

who?

wait, for real? lol what a dumbass.

imagine getting jerked off by this brick-dumb slut and every time you come she yells YOU JUST GOT BEAT BY A GIRL.

thanks for stating the obvious honey.

I always thought attack of the show was the point where the network was irredeemable.

If you don't think about, Webb and Munn could be seen as the original GAMURR GURLS, and perhaps they even started the whole trend.

Jesus Christ, she's pretty uppity considering she's got hips like a cinderblock.

Jesus Christ, she's pretty uppity considering she's got hips like a cinderblock.

kek archive.is/LkL3V

I remember watching a bit of that once. My only thought was "where are the video games?" before promptly changing the channel.

y-yeah, but she's a GIRL who actually PLAYS VIDEO GAMES

look, she knows who Zelda is and everything!!

I wish not to live in these times.

Get some standards user.

I bet you fap to that skeletal streamer.

I live in America, it's hard to ask for much more than "not fat"

Fair enough

shes taller than a giraffe, has barely any breasts, her hips are a huge block of cement, shes over 12 so she's going to be a feminist, and her face is more square than Professor Utonium from the powerpuff girls.

disgusting sack of shit/10, i wouldn't even hold the door for that "thing".

Now the opposite is true!

It's not that she's thin, it's that she lacks curves, which are a sign of muscle, not fat.

Is she the chick who sucked off a PSP or is that another attention whore?

Everything you listed was legit except that. I'd love me a tall gf.

this has literally never bothered me

Are you even from here??
No we have never talked about her until now.

if she's going to be tall, then she better be an amazoness futanari who's permanently horny, otherwise, they should be short and petite.

That's also why she got cosmetic surgery and got all sexy, her kike hubby didn't like her vydia interested so he demanded she stop doing it and look sexier.

In typical woman fashion she did as told.

2D is different than 3D, obviously.

Morgan Webb, more like Whore'Gon Give'Head.

On the subject of talentless neverbeen's, remember when Dodger did playboy? She looks like she's from a CandyDoll.tv special or something. Fucking gross.

WAS
hot

Kristen Holt, was always my favorite.

hhhhnnngg

I find literally nothing attractive about feet

ok

She must have good jaw muscles to succ her way into Hollywood.

found the cuckold

That's actually hot though. But she's still an attention whore.

ahh nuu cheeki breeki

I just wanted to see how many (you)'s I could get, don't worry I don't actually believe this post

because nothing says coitus like pepperoni grease

Jesse Cox please leave you fat fuck libcuck.

it was a little more than sucking that got her into hollywood.

First glance and I want to drug fuck her for some reason. Never touched drugs in my life.

laterally who?

nah, fuck that, fam.

Deepthroat?

You can't know who Dodger is without knowing who Jesse Cox is, so I'll assume that 'laterally' was a fat joke at his expense. Nice one.

Remember when people used to talk about video games? Remember when Holla Forums wasn't owned by a dirty fat ex-pat?

Mate, just because I know of some bimbo doesn't mean I know of all her baggage. Please understand.

i miss wheels

Something deep was involved.

Remember when I got dubs?

God forbid we talk about things related to video games instead of straight up video games at all times

Fukcing autist

Man, I fucking hate Olivia Munn, but I would reem her poop hole till she couldn't sit right.
Considering the fact that her boyfriend is a fag, I smash while he watches and pretends he is her.

that sound pretty gay.

Sure thing, Cox.

Maybe you should look at the catalogue. Most of the threads are about video games, the ones that are are about personal video game development or the people/culture around video games. Literally what the fuck are you on about?

yeah, well you are gay

Learn Japanese threads, 4am threads, anime shit the list could go on.

God forbid we have an orderly Holla Forums not controlled by a narcissistic corporate worshiper.

Whatever happened to her?

I bet she's a gross adult now.

nah, you're the gay, you homo

Hey fuck you, learning Japanese is a constructive skill. At least those threads are constructive, we people asking for help and giving advice.

If she only had some hips, man. That square torso is just not sexy. It's a shame. Good face, nice breasts, no figure. Fuck.

Still not vidya retard, why don't you weaboo subhumans go to /jp/ or /lang/?

And the list of threads that are about video games is longer. Quit fucking whining you obese child.

Because fuck you. If faggots can have waifu threads and other designated shitpositng threads, then we can have a constructive thread about learning a language, no the language, related to vidya.

Can't even make her look hot with digital editing. Talk about no ass.

It's a shame she got plastic surgery. Looks like a damn alien now.

Why the FUCK did she get a breast reduction. WHY.

bitch stole Charleston Heston's chin

Don't lie, faggot

Lera's dead, she died in that Moscow terrorist attack in that subway station.

If you like infantile console shit.

It's an old /mu/ meme

Sorry fam but superficially speaking Brooke Leigh Lawson is sexy.

only 5' tall
shorties are my fetish

aka "Morgan Manjaw"

I never understood the ugly girl fetish. What's appealing about it?

Uggo girls are approachable for us uggo guys..

who do you find attractive user?

Wanna know how I know you're an irredeemable piece of shit faggot with not a single good quality about themselves who deserves nothing but the rope?

You are human waste

I miss oldish /mu/.

Yeah that'll prove you're right.

She has enough makeup on her at any given time to turn a blackest man albino white, all to hide her ugly face and skin.

The cancer that comes from reddit makes me feel like I'm burning alive in a furnace of hate. It is a dark fuel, pushing me forward and sustaining me, while consuming my very being.

That was Jessica Chobot formerly of IGN and also served as the VA for Snooki's guest appearance in Mass Effect 3 (while still working at IGN).

More like Jessica Chode-sock.

You went out of your way to find an unflattering picture of her and that's the best you came up with?

Not really all I did was type in 'dodger without makeup' and that's what came up.

I went out of no way, and it's what she really looks like in her life outside of her shitty blog and nintendo ads. That is what she really is. The ugliest midget, who'd date a britistani nucuck over you.

(heil'd)
that wasn't the question.

The question was:

Okay, so I'm pretty obviously not him but that's a qt Asuka despite 3DPD.

That said, where is all this 3DPD spamming coming from, what the fuck?

I thought we left that bitch behind years ago.

As immature and low quality as redditors can often be atleast they're not goons user.

Underrated post.

None of these stank skanks and none of your business.

It looks a bit shooped too.

Literally who?

A nobody.

That's who.

Anime's for faggots, which I guess is why they all love these ugly faux-geek gamergrils.

going full retard.

I don't see how that's true.

I liked Unscrewed w/ Martin Sargent, which was about the only show I still watched on the channel after they shitcanned pretty much the last vestages of TSS & the rest of the TechTV crew & lineup.

Swish was a solid 7/10. Would race mix.
Haven't seen much of her since the show, aside from being an indie comedian with a twitter account, so she's probably a no-brakes full-throttle SJW now.

Kristin Holt was always the better girl

This user gets it.

She reminded me of my cockatiel, because of her lazy eye. I'm sure you could just paint her checks red and she would pass for a bird.

It is a shame that she is a leftist

user, that's not a lazy eye, her left eye is partially obscured by her hair. Pic related is a lazy eye.

I have no idea what you're talking about user, he looks fine to me.

Back in the day, pretty much everyone thought Morgan was the fake gaming girl on the show because of being a chick. Turns out she's the actual enthusiast and coke head man is the guy hired to deliver jokes and pretend to be interested in the games.

G4 had some good shows and when they took techtv is when shit went downhill fast. By the time Attack of the Show hit and took the screensavers slot., it was all over and no one really gave a fuck. You could tell by the sheer amount of shitty programming. Endless reruns of shows no one cared about. It turned into a proto spike tv.
Bitching about Morgan Webb as some fake gamer gurl is just retards trying to fit in. Call them out for the faggots they are.

Doesn't matter if she actually liked games or not. She's still the prototypical GAMER GURRRRRL

I think he looks right

pity reply

Nice tits.
Would keep her as a housemaid.

Her shoulders and hips are basically a box and she has no trace of muscle definition whatsoever. 0/10 putting it in a burkini would actually be an improvement.

Speaking of skeletons, what was up with that skeleton girl with skeletal features? Literally starving african-tier when it comes to her thin body.

there is fungus growing around the elephant's foot in chernobyl, not just surviving, but thriving off the ionizing radiation
the fungus has adapted to photosynthesize the ionizing radiation like any other plant does with sunlight
there's already fungus showing up in the coolant tanks of nuclear reactors in america

Fungi confirmed for superior organisms

looks like a whore tbqh

That girl was as bland as stale bread.

This nigger understands

Please eat a shot gun.

Leo already divorced and married his new whore before that happened.

Also

Kate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Morgan

I miss everything that made that show great and I loved the fact that they took the time to teach straight newbies live on air. Most of the early hosts were really good at what they did and their back up wasn't half bad either. A lot of them went on to produce straight cancer when they branched into podcasting/streaming. The day TechTV got sold was one of the saddest days of the early 2000s for me.

Long before I was redpilled user. I can't find a better picture and she looks horrible now but at one point she was a qt3.14. A lot of it had to do with the same reasons other anons said they liked Webb; It was a girl that knew computers, I was a lonely, fat, 15 year old geek that did nothing but sit on the computer. Of course I was going to fap to every girl on there that looked even half decent.

If I saw her now I'd just assume she was Zoey tier right off. From what I remember Cat is pretty good with Holla Forums stuff though. In the TechTV days they'd take questions on the spot constantly so it was hard to hide begin incompetent. When they did the Call-a-Helpathons she'd often cover for the main host sometimes for an hour or more at a time and she could keep up. She'd give you better tech support than some pajeet at least.

Pic related is the best shot of her I could find from her TV days.

What's she look like now?

How old are you when you start browsing imageboard?

X-play forum is the original Holla Forums board