We're hitting jew levels never before thought possible

We're hitting jew levels never before thought possible.

Nah, this has nothing on kikestarting a project then using that money to set up systems to extract more money from suckers while shitting all over what you promised the original backers because it doesn't have wide enough appeal for maximum shekels.

I never saw the point in teasing things people already know is going to happen, let alone something that's happened a million times already.

I don't play CoD. How is this any different from any other DLC map pack?

For those who have no clue

It is genius, the goyim won't know what hit them

What I find really funny is the game didn't even need a remake in the first place. I just played the original for the first time early this year and it was more than playable and looked fine. This remake shit is really getting out of hand, though "remake DLC" is to a whole new level.

I liked that the game had an arcade mode, probably one of the best ideas the game had.

Its double fucked, because on PC these maps were free in patches when they came out.

Weren't these maps actually free DLC in 2007 though too?

Wow, I don't even know what to say.

This shit is so appalling I can only force myself to be amused lest the crippling reality of the world forces me to eat a bullet.

The fact that the remake didn't include the DLC is stunning to me. I've never seen such depths of jewry.

I knew when I first heard they didn't include the DLC maps something funny was up. I don't think I can recall one remake that didn't offer every bit of DLC with it. Still, I honestly couldn't have seen them selling it to people, just sounds insane.

How is this even anything compared to shit like shillwire selling overpriced hats in an early access game that was behind schedule

Would be a pioneer in jewery if The Sims hadn't rehashed the same DLCs 4+ times.

Yes.

Combined with what a co-worker told about the Switch, I think the normalfags have officially woken up, at least a little.

How nobody complained about The Sims' insane DLC is beyond me.

Oh no you don't, Holla Forums. To this day I have never seen another game that forces you to purchase the ending. There will never be kikery of this level again.

And, watch them fall right back in by next month.

Maybe not all of them, but it was great hearing today a guy at work tell me was hesitant on buying a Switch, and if does, he's waiting after a year of it being out. Basically webm related

When you've had an entire console generation of mediocrity even the dumbest normalfag will hesitate to buy into the the next one.

Welcome to Hell.

Population: Us

REMEMBER HOW CAPCOM SAID THAT PACMAN AND MEGAMAN WEREN'T AVAILABLE IN THE 360 VER OF SFxT? They even went as far as saying that the characters were not even on the games files in anyway yet somehow they got in at the end? I have my copy and it has both of them.

This will continue until people stop buying these games.

The original Cod 4 on steam comes with the map pack for free.

Have you never played an Atlus game recently? This kind of jewery is rampant with them, has been since SMT 4.

jew thread?

You say that as if the only people in the world who are against DLC are the anons here. I've seen large amounts of backlash for DLC and DRM on youtube and facebook before for years.

While I don't want to say Atlus can't be responsible for that, given how this seems to have started after Sega acquired them, maybe Sega calls those shots? Or am I remembering wrong as to when they began dabbling in it?

Either way, better internet capabilities in home consoles and handhelds (at least, compared to what sixth gen offered) really did a number on the consumers ability to get everything a game was supposed to/should have come with for the base purchase. part of why I like older games; generally unless it saw a Director's Cut or an outright expansion, what it came with was what it officially had, rather than cutting stuff and then nickel and diming the customer for more.

Well, at the very least something like that is for the entire party under one price, rather than Scamco charging $4 each per costume per character in the likes of Tales of Graces f (meaning a full party set of the school or cameo costumes was a whopping $28 total). But that's not saying much.

Ruler Designer in particular is such a useless shit. You can do everything it does and more just by editing some text files.

Still, most of that is just songs and portraits that have absolutely no impact on the game whatsoever (and you probably wouldn't notice them even if you had them), so I have less of a problem with Paradox than I do many other companies.

You are like little child. Watch this.

I heard they were trying to make an Asura's Wrath 2 to finish the story, it got canned, so they took what was made and made it DLC for the first game.

I heard the reason for this was because of the bullshit licensing issue due with them having to use real trains in the game. The companies charge a fuck ton to them so they can put it in their game.

You wouldn't pirate a train would you?

Imagine being literally autistic who likes trains, you would be incapable of not buying all of this

normalfags wouldn't be so opposed to trashing nintendo, though

Small time. Guess the game.

(checked)
Is it one of the train simulator games? If so, that's the one I was looking for but couldn't find.

the idea was that everyone would progressively work their way up to this shit, don't go ruining things with the big gun

Don't worry, there's one worse

Dead or Alive

Couldn't help myself, but there has to be a bigger batch somewhere el-

Holy shit

That I dont think is true, on the 360 maps were paid DLC.

They atleast learn toned down the jewing for Etrian Odyssey after fans bitched. Only DLC EO5 got was 6 character illustrations that don't effect the gameplay in anyway and the FM OST, no gut dungeons or classes.

I must have mixed them up

I might be wrong I read this long time ago but I think that had to do with 360's free update system. I think I was reading about L4D or something, that game had free maps on PC version too but 360 doesn't allow free DLCs or something, so if you want to put them in 360 you have to make them paid DLC

DOA5

That would really explain alot, because for the longest time I was confused on why you had to pay for L4D2's DLC.

ARE YOU ENTERTAINED
IRL streaming is now the new "hype" and faggots here said there was no video game crash in the 80s. Okay.

People did, but EA basically told them to fuck off and catered more and more to girls that don't care if the buy the same DLC over and over again.

Nah, they'll bitch and buy it anyway. Remember that MW2 boycott? Shit like this happens because "gamers" are gluttons for punishment that beg for more. I'm convinced the industry is more focused on figuring out what they can get away with than making games or consoles.

There was no video game crash in Japan.
There was no video game crash in Europe.
There was no video game crash anywhere in the world apart from within North America.
Faggot.

Keep telling yourself that.
Faggot.

Did Europe even have games in the late 70s-early 80s?

Not only was the crash limited to North America, it only ever really affected the console market; the home computer gaming market was doing completely fine during that period. Truly the mustard race.

Hes right you know. I hear in the UK because of basement coders, cheap games, and platforms being so accessible, there never was a "crash".

Are you retarded? Europe didn't felt the crash at all thanks to home computers being the norm.

you seem to forget Prince of Persia 2008 where the epilogue was a $10 dlc. It also wasn't ever made available for the PC version.

christ
what is it?

Train simulator

Everyone in Europe already had computers. You had to connect them to the TV and they were really shit for anything other than games but they were computers nonetheless.

What died in murrica were those overpriced glorified pong machines that were shortly after replaced by superior nippon folded over 9000 times consoles

Never doubt what depths Judaism can drag us to.

I burned my own modified 360 disc with all the characters unlocked, including Megaman, I found a patch on blackcats (RIP) to unlock everything on day 1.

The thirst for DOA girls is never quenched.

How many characters do the base versions come with anyhow?

What, is the reward a discount, or simply the fact that you can even fucking have access to buying them?

You can get a free version

Seriously? I'm still mad about the game being shit, but I always thought the ending was a bit too short considering how many cutscenes and talking there was up to it.
Fucking jewbisoft.

The 80's in the UK was a golden age for games or should I say programming because our gaming was heavily tided into the home computer system. Back then there was a home coding boom. It was so wide spread that radio stations would play machine code for listeners to record, real old school DLC.

That doesn't answer the question. I mean, it seems like the DLC characters could comprise a full roster in and of themselves.

It did, the free version you have to buy the characters, the core dlc isnt included if you buy the base game.

Oh, so if you go for the free one, it just give you a few characters and you build it from there? My mistake.

I still remember my friend telling me to download the patch after I complained so I could get new maps.
I remember World at War doing the same
I remember having being absolutely dissapointed at MW2 even after playing countless hours of it because everybody was and then seeing paid shit on the multiplayer and subsequent ones even though I knee they made a shitton of money with it.
I remember it becoming the norm

Reminder that Microsoft started this and they are to blame for this DLC bullshit that I thought we avoided with Oblivion.
Reminder that they forced Valve to charge for L4D maps even though Valve wanted to pay Microsoft to let them be free.
Reminder that Microsoft are more than the Xbox division and beyond cancerous and that that shitty dudebro piece of shit deserves to die and wither like it it is currently.
Reminder that 7th Gen was fucking cancer

As I recall, the F2P version gives you four characters to play, which rotate periodically. The idea, apparently, is if you only were interested in sticking to your mains, it would be cheaper in theory to d/l the F2P and buy one or two characters rather than purchase the base game.
The F2P release did boost their online numbers a fair bit at the time.

gotta love that goon punctuation.

That was actually Bethesda with horse armor.

Sounds like the retarded brabble of a braindead valve fanfag.

$ony started this shit with the gaystation though.

The 70s were the high time of the Arcade scene in Germany until they got fucked in 1982 by youth protection laws, because Soccer Mums and Femnazis sperged out about Custer's Revenge. After that it all moved to the home computer market and vide games in the 80s was all about gaming on the Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC 464, Commodore Amiga and Atari ST. An entire Industry sprang up in Germany to supply Games for this market, which is still existing to this day. German video game companies mostly end because of financial mismanagement, they are brought by bigger publishers or the founders dies of cancer/suicide, but never because of something big like a crash.

Not until they stop sucking ubisoftand bioware dick and bury them underground, naked, with scorpions. It's gonna happen soon though

>Charging for remade DLC that was free
>Charging for remade DLC that was free on top of a pay-to-win TF2-esque crate system into a game that didn't have one to begin with.
Fucking Christ. It's bad enough they added those things when it also had a weapon that completely fucking breaks the game.

I have a really hard time believing this DLC was free in the original.

I feel bad for the devs, the remaster was pretty good but they got fucked by Activision.

CoD is on its last legs if this DLC scam does not work.

The DLC was only free for PC. Console players had to pay for it.

That's just Sony and MS being kikes. Publishers have to pay them for everything they release on the consoles, patches included.

thanks i guess

didnt DOA5 for pc had the worst engine?

Oh what the fuck.

i am still waiting for the "reload your gun just for $1.99"

nice grab

Bringing the Arcade to your home!

Now you're getting the picture, senpai!

There actually was a game that you had to rebuy after being killed once

With this move, Activision is cutting off COD's last legs.

I am so glad I'm not Jewish.

reminder that if you need to pay to beat Let it Die then you might as well stop playing videogames all together.

I don't know what's more revolting. That or the fact that it wasn't released standalone, but only available as a special edition of Infinite Faggotry.

No this can't be happening. No please god no. I have suffered enough why must you crush my last morsel of happiness. I'm already broken! I no longer feel the despair only the cold heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach that reminds me that life is suffering and suffering is life.

How did you not expect this or already know about it?

Why do I feel that you're the type of faggot that would say that phrase unironically?

Oh, I know. LID is the kind of game that only punishes bad players. It's a breeze to anyone who knows what they're doing.

You should see SMTIV Apocalypse's DLC webpage, quads man. It reads like a restaurant menu.

Is this news for you?
Are you 9? And I say 9 because 12 year olds are normally on the snowflake phase where they ironically come to realize the truth and start bashing call of duty for being shit, then hop on kangzfield.

I dont look at info about games I am excited for. I like surprises but this isnt a good suprise this is a there is a shadow on your chest xray type suprise. Mad as hell.

I'm going to defend Asura's Wrath on that, there was to be a sequel but the game sold like shit so they pretty much had to take a small portion of what would have been in the second game including the ending.
He was meant to fight other beings from other worlds who got to where he was but joined the god dude, shame it never came out but the DLC was all it was going to get to finish the story.

That would have been awesome, a shame we will never get it, But that doesn't excuse Crapcom making True End DLC for Dead Rising 4.

It doesn't, I just wish they actually had the chance to tell the full story :(

That guy looks like he's trying to copy the P5 protagonist's style.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing this become a trend.

THIS
You nailed it.