Can you PLEASE recommend games for a dude dying of Cancer (Witcher 3 is muh ideal)?

(pictured above is muh german waifu from cologne riots)

Not looking for sympathy (not that anyone here would give a shit anyway), but am in mid 20s with a cancer diagnosis and my oncologist gave me prognosis of 1-3yrs if I do the chemo (which probably will just to keep my mother from a nervous break).

So anyway, since I can't travel about, took the money had been saving for ex's engagement ring (she left but not really over this, this was just final straw) and bought a really good fucking PC with a graphics card to handle (I hope, at least, wonder if I should have gone for 2 Titan and SLI but would have been cutting it close with shekels).

So, anyway, here's what I'm asking anyone who will answer: you have a dude who has 1-3 yrs left, so take avg, 1.5 years. Reason I like Witcher 3 so much is since you can…with the sailing and the way they replicate wind & snow for instance, you can almost feel like you are at the ocean. Which is nice since I'm not near ocean and can imagine being near it.

Don't want sympathy or anything else, but you know someone has ~1.5 yrs left– what vidya games do you think he should play to l experience something fun and "different" like Witcher 3 and like MW 3? Looked into "Just Cause" and a few others Any ideas welcome, I've got a wide range of fuckin tastes. Diff now is that I actually have a decent system and monitor and can see shit and hear it up close.

Weird enough, have been dealing with this for months and this board is first place I'm mentioned it to (other than my mother who goes between ignoring and scheming hysterically). Have no friends or siblings, so this is really my only connection to outside world.

Anyway, so for my time, at worst 1, at best 3 years left. What games would you say are worth the time? "Crusader Kings" and "Age of Empires" or does that eat up too much time? And yes, I know, ideally I'd like to travel and actually experience shit in real life, but not going to happen. So this is it. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1340357-Release-Gothic-½-—-SystemPack-(ENG-DEU)
forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1485121-D3D11-Renderer-für-Gothic-2-(alpha)-20
torrents.me/
archive.is/ceapd
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml
mediafire.com/file/bktqimw3j4pocc1/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

That fucking sucks user milk all the enjoyment out of life with your remaining days.

As for vidya get ARMA 3 and just explore the maps, they have great detail and nice beaches.

Sid Meyer's Pirates, Assasin's Creed 4 possibly.
Play the other Witcher games, they are quite nice. Try Stalker, it's really good. Vampire the Masquarade - Bloodlines.
Are you the user from the Berserk thread?

What the fuck are you doing playing video games with terminal cancer in your 20s, make a bucket list and get out there and do it. Dying playing videogames is about the most pathetic thing I could imagine.

Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships
Zelda the Wind Waker on dolphin emulator

Man O` War Corsair

Just pirate it and try it out.
ur dying faggit :^) but that is ok because everyone else is too

Did you get the "Somehow he's still alive" expansion?

Which cancer were you diagnosed with

boo hoo
Just fucking kill yourself >>>/suicide/

In another note, Witcher 3 should take you sometime and I would advise to emulate and play the metal gear games. Sink your time into simulation games, asscreed pirates is a nice game, well the sailing anyways. Also, do you have ass cancer? because I hear some eceleb faggot has lived pass the date in which he should have dropped dead.

Spend some of your limited time with friends and family instead of playing vidya. Say your goodbyes, get your last Will and Testament ready, eat and drink healthy to prolong your life, and then pray for the best.

nah, first time have written abut this here, naught to do with "berserker."

May sound…whatever but when you are used to the world looking at you as a normal human-being, and then something goes wrong…I'm not some sort of hideous monster or whatever, fuck maybe no one else even notices but I DO.

Plus, given limited amount of shekels…either one or 2 weeks at some cool historical site in Europe (which they are, as everyone knows, destroying…want my last memories or Europe to be from when I was young and before it was MW 3 IRL)

THANKS to everyone giving names of games, am checking every one of them out.

I was under the impression he made the game after his son's death to cope with it?

Thus has got to be the worst advice I've read on this shit
I hope you get op's cancer.

Generally, when your cancer has gone terminal, you're just out from so much Chemo and Rado, you aren't gonna have fun moving around.

Additionally, depending on the primary cancer, who knows what you're even able of doing? Stomach cancer is more than enough to take someone out of active condition.

Zelda BOTW once it's playable on CEMU.

Age of Pirates 2: City of Abandoned Ships

Is this a Sid Myers game? I fucking loved "Pirates," though they made a few knock offs that suck. Will check it out thanks.

Do something more worth while.
If I had a death sentence, there might be a few people I'd like to……pay a little visit, if you know what I mean.

What did he mean by this?

Play as many of Platinum's games as you can. They have flaws, and they aren't really long, but you'll have a hell of a ride playing them.

This is the one time that shitty Holla Forums meme made me laugh

Have no clue how to pirate games. Last shit I pirated was movies through "pirates bay" and "terminal" (yeah, I get the joke, like even fate aligned against me).

You prob think I'm a pussy but some days just can't get out of bed. Not gonna even say what form I have because even thought it's not really an embarrassing one, just more material for people to talk shit…whih normally I don't mind, even now I try to pretend I don't mind but…anyway, thanks for all the recommendations.

I'm on Witcher 3 for the 2nd times, but last time was on OS 4 and it's a complete different experience on a good system. Is "zelda" now available of regular PCs and not just nintendo? Going to check that and if Sid Myers made a second "Pirates" game.

Also, as far as "crusader Kings," "age of Empires," "civilization," etc.. Am I just pissing away precious time? Really hoped I'd live to see a game that actually portrayed the crusades directly. No such luck, maybe next life. Feels bad man.

Who is the cancer here ?

shittiest b8 thread since forever

This is the thing just 4U

Does FBI still have a budget for this kind of shit? Or is it through ADL and SPLC? Yeah, the headline "traced back to his posts on…" and spend my last months dying in a cell…you must be either antifa or a yid

I hope you die you attentionwhoring fuckface.

Oh wait, you will. All is good in the world and nothing of value was lost.

You sure are Edgy.

Well at least I'm not dying.

Silent Hill 2 is one of my favorite games. The PC version is playable with a patch.

You remind me of an user on cuckchan Holla Forums back in '11. Same situation, he was also in his 20's and asked for game recommendations. I kept in contact with him via email and as far as I know Bastion was the last game he played. He seemed to like it but he got the loop ending.

That thread in '11 had these exact responses too.

Your just a pussy brah.
I wouldn't say anyone deserves cancer, but I think the world will on on just fine without you in it.

you deserve this fate.

#shrekt

if dubs OP kills himself

If anyone is reading this, can you give me 4-5 of the best games you've played in past years, so then I can go through steam and narrow it down?

t. user's last words before his fatal stroke

but you are

Say hi to Gaius and Aulus for me.

Well I guess '11 Holla Forums was better because it knew what to do with attentionwhores that come here with their sob stories about not video games.

No, not really. 90% of the people were supportive and gave recommendations. If you weren't a fucking newfag you'd know this.

Do you have ass cancer?
And you can always buy
Man O' War Corsair™
Available at Steam and GoG.

Are you dumb?

thanks, adding that one to list too. Want to get a bunch of recommendations, watch trailers and maybe a few reviews and see if I can find something I can get lost in. As said already, esp like "Witcher 3" because of the sea and noises which–when blasted from speaker– do actually remind you of being out on a boat on cape cod.

I heard…"just cause?" and one more game is sort of like that, whose name escapes me…

Mother 3 fan translation

The kid didn't die?

If I was dying, I'd probably be using my money to fuck hookers and snort endless piles of coke. If you're gonna die, then fucking live to the max before it ends. I'd rather die in a blissful stupor from drug overdose than spend my last days in agonising pain.

I'm sorry I don't remember some attentionwhore from 6 years ago.

No, but emulation is coming along. They're working on optimization, said it'll run well in 2 or 3 months.

I enjoyed Dark Souls and Dark Souls 3 a lot. Bastion and Call of Juarez Gunslinger are budget games but also pretty enjoyable.
Play STALKER if you've never played it.

It's fine. Tell Lowtax I said hi.

He made the game while his son was still alive

I'm not quoting you, faggot. I quoting the guy shitting on you. Are you mentally handicapped ?

you know, I wonder about scum like you– are you just so fucking fundamentally dishonest and with such a rotten soul that you cannot abide someone trying to get GAME RECOMMENDATIONS? Not fucking asking for…shekels or whatever else, GAME RECOMMENDATIONS. IF you don't like a give a few line back story, thought fucking shit, this place and Holla Forums have been my only "home since GG and cuck was destroyed.

Another thesis is that you are such a pampered piece of filth you can't imagine, bad shit does happen. Maybe next will be you, your mother., who knows. And I hope you get treated same fucking way.

Filtered.

Sorry to hear that OP
I'd reccomend that you download an emulator and play the classics that you never got to play, the games that are universally recognized as great games back in their time. Then afterwards, before cancer takes you, sign up on that website called systemspace dot link which looks like a current year Lain website and says that itll transfer you from Life to LFE after death or so it says. Looks like a joke made by some bored guy but the website is pretty enough to remind me of Lain

YOU QUOTED ME, YOU MADMAN

Someone got fucking triggered.

Its similar, and made by russian developers. In russia series is known as "Corsairs", and had a lot of games in it, including Pirates of the Caribbean 2003. Age of Pirates 2 is the best in terms of quality, because its made by a developer team formed by a group of modders who made mods for Pirates of the Caribbean before, including WInds of Freedom.

The best thing about this series its realistic ship combat physics, and everything else exists just to add things up to it, and generally feels like mount and blade.

You clearly shat on spending time with friends and family, which to you translate to playing it safe, while recommending doing wild things, thus the YOLO accusation.
Why would spending time with friends and family be bad, when compared to doing dumb shit to get some adrenaline ?

9edgy11me

Ace Combat 3, 4, 5 and 0. All are relatively short but fun, with great storytelling and music.

Both alternatives are better than playing vidya. But this is Holla Forums and OP wanted vidya recommendations.

if you're looking for games you should avoid.
don't play night in the woods
the dialogue is trash
the "political" aspect is trash
the creator and artist of the game is trash
every sentence ends in

Cancer isn't fast enough.

SEPHIROTH SEPHIROTH
HE STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU
SEPHIROTH SEPHIROTH
UNSEATHS HIS MASAMUNE
SEPHIROTH SEPHIROTH!
SEPHIROTH!!!
(dududuuuh)
SEPHIROTH!!!
(dududuuuh)

If I had terminal cancer I'd likely start planning a Breivik. I mean, I'm dead in two, three years anyway, what the fuck are they gonna do to me?

Vegeta has also been my edge lord of choice tbh.

Hurt your family.

Why would I do that when there's plenty of leftists around to use as target practice?

sign up for every single credit card you can, and buy gifts for everyone you know. spend your last ten grand or so on a flight to someplace you've always wanted to go, and bring traveler's cheques so you can live like a king before you die.

No, he means they will hurt your family. It'll be muh 6 gorillian all over again.

I meant they could hurt your family instead of you after all you did ask a question, faggit.

Oh, that. Well, no problem, my parents are pretty old. No one went after Breivik's family either.

Dude you are dying and accepted death. You have all the fucking time to play vidya you can have. Also: This.

Try fucking harder, you fucking casual.
I am not allowing any of you faggots die a virgin. In your case fucking at least 4 hookers at once while high on coke.

Well according to this board Dota 2 and Overwatch are cancerous so go try those.

What you should do is drive a car into protestors while blasting eurobeat. At least then your life wouldn't be more worthless than it already is.

of course :'^)

Gothic 1+2 with the System Pack forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1340357-Release-Gothic-½-—-SystemPack-(ENG-DEU) but also the DX11 Renderer for G2 forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1485121-D3D11-Renderer-für-Gothic-2-(alpha)-20

Gameplay is extremely difficult and highly rewarding. You won't be able to conquer the cancer that's eating you alive, but you'll feel pretty good when you beat Gothic 1 and 2.

Next up, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. It's sort of like gook skyrim but better in every way.

The first Risen is good too, or at least the first 2/3 of it. Still, it's worth a playthrough. Also, Fallout: New Vegas, rewarding choices and consequences, good writing and plenty of interesting side quests.

Then there's Planescape Torment if he hasn't played it already, and maybe shit like the Spider games (Mars: War Logs, Bound by Flame, Technomancer).

I think the best you're gonna get is chemotherapy.

Once you're gone, the world is everyone else's problem. Fuck it, go out in a blaze of glory.

Alright, OP, I know I can't stop you from playing vidya, but I have to recommend games that don't take an absurd amount of time. Might I suggest a few?
>Viewtiful Joe haven't played 2 yet
>Resident Evil 1&2 Have yet to play 3, CV, and 4

You get a cd burner like "Alcohol 120%" who also emulate a few cd protection and mount ISO files whit it. Most "IGG Games" games are just standalone pre-installed games, you unpack them and fire the exe.

torrents.me/
A torrent search engine.

I hope something miraculous happens and you live. In fact, play Dragon Warrior 7. Perhaps the shear length of that game will push your dying body to the absolute limits of longevity.

Fuck 1, 2 is good but takes a fuckton of time to complete, 3 is AAA shovelware that only works half of the time but is fun with a trainer that gives you infinite ammo and gun juice.
They say laughter is the best medicine. Try Raven's Cry, it's hilariously bad.

Do you really think someone with terminal cancer at fucking 20 has that much money that it will be a worry?

Sengoku Rance

I know the source of that fourth one and I'm proud of it.

Consider the following: Unless the chemo is a guaranteed cure that will give you the rest of your life back, you will simply be destroying your body with radiation, which will make you feel like death and take any and all will to live out of you.

I had my grandmother die to brain cancer, and for 2 years it was surgery after surgery after surgery. Every time she was supposed to recover and start doing better, she was so heavily doped up and incoherent that she was barely alive in any sense of the word.

You might literally be better off just smoking pot and checking out one of those alternative diets that cleanses heavy metals and specific chemicals from your body.

Also, play Dragon's Dogma.

He could fire up AssCreed 4 or Rogue, the sailing parts are the best feature of both games, and frankly speaking, they would be pretty awesome pirate games if they had been set in a sandbox and had dropped the moronic AC plots.

And Kamidori Alchemy Meister, Eiyuu Senki and maybe Bunny Black.

You know, considering there's a bunch of reports now coming out saying that chemo is allegedly the cause of a lot of deaths, it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe a paleo diet or something will do the magic.

Too bad, because I'm going to. What are you going to do about it?

Planescape; Torment and LISA

What type of cancer?
Did you finally take someone's advice and got yourself cancer?

Can you sell me your soul?

Fuck off, kike. You're not getting my foreskin, either.

be serious about it OP
maybe you should start going to Church

I'd need to dig it up, but there was some really minor celebrity who claimed that a massive change in diet cured her husband's cancer.

Either way, look into Chelation. It's a process by which certain substances draw the heavy metals out of your body. You can get Cilantro and Chlollera supplement pills and it's supposed to do great things. Plus, wouldn't hurt to take probiotics, Vitamin D, and Fish Oil. Good for general healthy.

Just take Astaxanthin and organic raw almonds lmao

That's how Steve Jobs met a premature death. Not that I mind.

Not shit chemo is bad for you, they're basically bombarding you with concentrated radiation and chemicals trying to root out the cancer cells.

I thought it was from the AIDS.

Never Forget

Looks like you caught the reddit.

Another possible cure for cancer is the abandonment of shitty memes.
A High Intensity Baneposting Diet would surely shoot the cancer before throwing it out of your body.

The almonds must be activated, though.

Anyway, OP, what cancer do you have?
Ass cancer?
Dick cancer?
Brain cancer?
Blood cancer?
Ballsack cancer?

Send a succubus obviously.
Everything you do adds a hidden sum to her price.
The bill comes last.
It's higher than alimony and worse because you get no offspring.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You batshit insane mongoloid crackpot, how the fuck is that supposed to cure his cancer?

In the sense that he ignored advice from doctors and went with alternative "remedies". Also, IIRC it was ass cancer from all the gay buttsecks.

sunless sea
X-com terror from the deep
aquanox
subnautica
salt

all games base in, under or around the sea

also from the depth

In the book blue zones, there is a greek who runs away from burgerland after being diagnosed with cancer. He spends his life working on a farm and living off the land. Ends up outliving the doctor's death sentence and has no cancer results on checkup.
When returning to burgerland his doctors are already dead. He ends up living to a 100 years old.
But his shit involves dropping all packaged and processed food and living as a farmer on a non-polluted territory.

Either you go out in comfort, or you spend the last of your days as an irradiated husk while being squeezed for every last cent the hospital can get out of you.

Shitposting is good for the soul.

Well, if the faggots are to be believed, a change in diet and certain other shit can beat cancer. In reality, being healthy and doing shit about the natural state of your body will just mean that he will feel less like shit and more able to do the things he wants.

I knew a guy who was a crazy health nut. Biked everywhere. Never ate "processed" foods and all that shit. He had cancer and didn't know it, but because he was actually pretty healthy otherwise.

I dunno man. I just want OP to be happy and comfy on his way out. Maybe Trump will give us a cure for cancer. Maybe OP will just not die.. but I dunno.. I've seen what cancer "treatment" and cancer "management" does to people.. and all I can say is fuck hospitals. Fuck cancer doctors. Fuck chemo.

Your measly succubi will never get my untouched benis, I jerk off regularly to keep the temptation away and my wizard apprentice powers have granted me a strong female repelling aura.
Your succubi's Hellish cooches will dry up at the sight of my eyebrows that won't stop chasing my hairline at their extremities and they will seek out the nearest monastery to become nuns. I am that repulsive.
No, I am not fat. I am the hungriest skeleton that will ever hide in your children's closet.
rattle rattle

You only ever beat cancer if you manage to cut out all the fucked up cells.

Health has little to do with cancer last I heard. Scientists now theorize that your chances of getting cancer are more related with how big you are, the logic being that the taller/fatter you are the more cell replacement takes place, thus having a higher chance that, during the process, something goes wrong and a healthy cell mutates into a cancerous one.

Except Squeeze Blowjobs had his cancer diagnosed in a stage in which the chances of recovery would have been pretty damn good, but instead he had to do this new age enema based bullshit.

You are not very well versed in the dark arts I see. The succub doesn't care how ugly you are. Her job is to wring you dry and take your soul and exhausting you to the verge of death. Being skeleton mode just means you have little juice to give and will be a quick job for her.
Sorry m8, whales survive longer.

He deserved to die anyways. He was a cancer on the tech industry who dragged normalfags onto the internet and did it while over-charging for sweatshop made substandard smartphones. Fuck that guy and his entire legacy.

sunless sea is shit but all your other recommendations are pretty solid

I didn't know that, but it makes sense.

Fuck you Jim.

As I said, my powers are growing day for day. She won't even know what hit her.

Truly you cannot fight her alone. You must learn from me. It will only cost you 199$ + extra for course materials. Just come over and register here for you succubi fighting technique.
Advanced virginity courses are also available.

The picture is from a real website. I shit you not. The guy recommends befriending your succubus.

Some cancers can potentially be cured, but if someone's only doing chemo to live an extra couple months then yeah, it might not be worth it, it does fuck you up a lot. But then again some cancer treatment never technically cures you and yet you can live decades with minimal inconveniences. It all depends on the specific type of cancer.
This also goes for alternative treatment, but your chances are orders of magnitude worse than the normal healthcare approach.

Apply for as much credit as you can and actually do things, also try to get a gf and knock her up. You don't want to die in the middle of Gwent, faggot.

Why would you do a chemo? That destroys the body and maybe cancer too. Get alternative medicine up in there, mainstream cancer treatment is a business. You know what I mean, ultra high vit C dosages, hemp oil etc. Changing a diet and above all else thinking positively. There's a negative placebo - nocebo effect. Doctor tells you you're sick - BOOM - you are sick by your own subconscious desire.

You drank that alternative medicine kool-aid didn't you. Go read some Ray Peat before you go recommending shit like that.

I think they're just trying to get OP killed faster.

I dunno play Runescape and Elder Scrolls I guess.

wew lad

archive.is/ceapd
wake up sheeple, conspiracies are a daily routine, no amount of smug will change that

NuDOOM
The Chronicles of Riddick
Dead Rising 1 (PC)
DayZ
A Tale of Two Wastelands mod for Fallout New Vegas
GTA IV
Max Payne 3
My Summer Car

Well did you sign up?

Didn't work so well for Steve

Fish oil is not a vitamin, will destroy your liver and weakens the blood brain barrier. It will not help anyone with cancer and may even make shit worse. Most "health supplements" are just a means to make money from otherwise unprofitable plants and the few that are good for you are marketed towards the wrong ailments.

I hate the fucker but that's really pitiful. I guess no one gave enough of a shit about him to put their foot down and force him into real therapy.

He didn't die so good.

Looks like mumbo jumbo. And the guy constantly recommends some extra stuff for cash.

he got a liver transplant and immuno supresants just as he got diagnosed with cancer(stupid decision), there's correlation with altmed but not a causation

No of course, the cancer killed him.
But eating apples and doing alternative medicine certainly didn't help him.

Omega 3 was present so much in humanity, but yeah sure it's bad.
I bet you think saturated fats are bad too.

Why not just hire a hooker?

You fool. The dark arts contain powers you cannot possibly imagine. Only for 149.99$ + fees!

JUST

Read for yourself.
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

I don't know what was even his approach, not gonna play devils advocat here. I'm just convinced by not lobbied MDs in the field that eventually get themselves killed for their research, that alternative to chemo and radiotherapy is real. Hemp oil, high dosages of vit C and D and the whole nagalase thing is true mate

You do understand what cancer is, right?

Noice.

If the richest man on earth could not cure himself with alternative medicine then it's pretty safe to say that alternative medicine is complete bullshit.

Stop being a fucking faggot and read a book

This entire thread?

If you're rich you'll probably have quite a few people who want you gone.

No, it's what your mom called you when you were inside of her.

He had a liver transplant 2 years before his death. They take immuno suppressants to make sure the organism does not refuse the organ. That put the cancer into overdrive.
And according to the above he lived for 20+ years with cancer. But make no mistake, alternative threatment for him wasn't eating berries, it was shit like :

Such treatment is not for you, goyim.

Are you telling me this incredible mystery medicine could not help him accept his new liver?
What matter of gayness is this?
I thought that shit cured cancer fam

This may be slightly off-topic but you should probably start attending RCIA and improve your relationship with God. And get baptized if you haven't been already. You can of course play video games too but ultimately your afterlife is more important than video games. I really hope for you'll be alright though.

Making shit up? In case you aren't, the best way to spend your final days is by abusing the hell out of it. Tell your story on pateron or one of those other crowd funding sites then some others so people boo hoo about how young you were and then live the last of your days with hookers then do something really big so nobody forgets you. Make the most of life, friend.

Well, yes. Why do you think Rockefeller had like 9 heart transplants?

That's not alternative.

Eat some berries dude

The treatment of spending millions on bullshit to just die anyway?

If you can get your hands on a 360.
Ninja Gaiden Black
Ninja Gaiden 2
and Jet Set Radio Future

Tons of people have beaten cancer you can do it OP!
Probably… I guess… Whatever I'm no fucking doctor.

I for one am glad we aren't too advanced in terms of medicine.
Imagine having an annoying fag like Steve Jobs alive for 400 years. Watching the news on him from your deathbed while being unable to threat simple cancer and realizing he will outlive your kid. And he is selling fucking iphones, with less ports for a higher price.
Ignore the Rockfellers and Rotschilds, just imagine a fag like that living for 400+ years and being in the spotlight at all times.

neither is your lack of art.

anime / not an artform
kill yourself.

He lived 20 years, with what kills you in 3-6 months. Something must have worked.

My point was that actually effective treatment is reserved for the elite. It's always been like this.

In the future we'll just put our brains in tin cans and those annoying faggots will be around for eternity.

If everyone is just brains in jars maybe we can shitpost people into insanity.

I don't know if spending all of your last days playing video-games is such a good idea user. You probably want to do it as a form of escapism, which is fine, however, it could also give you lots of undue anxiety that you probably dont need. - Let me explain.

Assuming you have 3 years left to live, you may end up in a mindset that wants to cram as much media, in this case, games, into that available time as possible in order to squeeze out the maximum "value" of the hours you have left - every-time you die in something and have to repeat progress, every hour you waste playing something that turned out to be shitty, you risk running into this anxiety trap where you regret what your doing. Its even harder to avoid this with video games, because games by their very nature promote a type of goal oriented thinking where you want to accomplish as much as possible.

Perhaps, what you want to do is the opposite of a last minute bucket list (be it cramming games, or places to see etc). At the risk of sounding like a hippie, I'd spend more time in nature - away from technology and the high-speed living of modern life.

Get out into the fields and the woods, reconnect with nature, stop looking at clocks and obsessing over the time going by. People these-days live their lives so fast, they work all day - cram as much media into them as they can before they get not enough sleep to be comfortable, before doing it all again, the weeks go by like days, the years go by like months, try and get away from all that, just enjoy the moment and take things as they come.

My suggestions might not be for everyone, and whether you spend your final years playing videogames, drinking, fishing or just chilling in the woods - the end result is the same really.

Just try and stay comfy m8

if anyone seriously wants to know more instead of shitposting

You know the answer to that question already.

I'm not even dying and this sounds like a really good idea

Everybody's dying.

Well, I'm not dying any time soon probably

Go travel for the last few years, go take out some big loans or something you know you won't have to pay back. You'll have more fun than playing a few video games.

Play every 2hu game and prepare yourself to enter Gensokyo.

Sometimes doctors can just be wrong, or people can just be lucky.

Well, I'd say go for point and click adventure games. They don't take too much time and have enough variety to stay interesting and fun. Here's a few of my picks.

Russian Roulette.

People beat cancer all the time. If you start boxing today I bet you 50 bucks you'll add at least 4 years to that timeline.

Listen to this guy OP

Eat lots and lots of Vitamin B17 (apricot seeds are the best natural source). It will cure your cancer, friend. Please read this book by G. Edward Griffin.

Jobs wasn't a cuck, but he was a nigger who abandoned his own kid.

Who the fuck would start up boxing when they're told they have a couple years to live?

Nobody

Maybe that's why nobody ever beats cancer

relly makes u think

kek please use the power of these dubs to heal our Holla Forumsrother

Name a single experiment that can be replicated to show any meaningful impact from alt. medicine on cancer.

Well you tried and that's what counts

Just stop living, my man. Actually kill yourself.

dubs confirm
kys

Worst advice in thread.

in what kind of alternative universe are you living?

Stuff lole that doesnt make me smug, it just makes me sad.

Holding them, telling them how much you loved them, you don't waste a single fucking second because the moment that kid isn't there anymore you'll feel it every single day of your life, you won't change a thing about their room, you'll leave their possessions where they lied and those moments you told him how much you loved him will be the only comfort in that horrible darkness.

Why did this make me crack up?
Why is this so fucking funny to me.

Apricot are funny fruit

Now he's going to die even sooner

I have a neighbor who spews shit like that all the time. He's like a lefty's Holla Forums caricature come to life

Consider the following: OP rejects chemo and radiation and all the usual really expensive treatments that only ever escalate to worse treatments.

Instead, he only does hemp oil or any of the the other hippy shit that insists it can kill cancer cells and cure deadly diseases. If OP is terminal, he's dead either way. Doing Chemo is a few extra years of misery, at best. Best case scenario, he holds out long enough for a live-saving medicine to be cleared for trials (actually, look into that if you can OP. You never know. Trump is looking to get a ton of experimental medications pushed forward in research)

So, here's the gamble: If the hippies are right and smoking weed and taking hemp oil can save him.. OP gets to live and he saves a ton of money by not becoming and irradiated ghoul husk. If it doesn't work, OP's last dying action gets to be telling all the hippies to fuck off and that their miracle cure is a bunch of bullshit, meaning he gets to shitpost his way to the grave AND shut up a ton of pot heads.

everybody in this thread is espousing alternative cancer treatments but there's some spurious shit thrown around here. If I were OP there would be a few things I would try:

Amygdalin, also known as Vitamin B17. Apparenly an effective treatment for cancer but banned by the FDA, other governing bodies as it is close to cyanide in chemical composition. There's actually quite a lot of evidence that shows the pharma complex trying to bury ths

Ketogenic/Diet: Ketosis has been shown to starve cancer cells of glucose and assist the immune system in attacking them, inducing apoptosis

There's also insanely high vitamin C doses, CBD oils, and prebiotic/probiotic substances that improve immune system function. Cocoa flavanols have been shown to slow or reverse the development of tumor cells.

There are a huge number of alternative treatments for cancer that are backed by a large amount of compelling clinical evidence. It's quite clear that industry lobbying plays a huge role in skewing the clinical studies that provide the basis for many modern medical practices.

if you don't believe me, check out the corrupt 1961 Harvard study that pointed to fat as the cause of heart disease, not sugar. That study was funded by sugar industy lobbyists. As a result, doctors prescribe minizing fat intake but allow sugar intake, and now heart disease is responsible for more than 25% of all deaths in the US

It's clear that the US pharma/medical complex does not have your best interests at heart, and that medical academia is run by jews who want nothing more than you to live a managed life in a managed city until dying a managed death.

Why not try some bizarro alternative health practices, you're going to die anyway

Dying light is one of my favorites if not favorite, especially if you like zombies, Alien Isolation is another very good game if you like getting the adrenaline pumping. Take a cheap flight to the beach and grill some hotdogs and burgers/play in the sand/fish and chill. Everyone should see the ocean at least once (worth it) even if it's not a tourist destination. Start a Go-Fund me. Goodnight and Good Luck. (You'll get the last part if you play Dying Light)

Almost forgot Fallout 4, very nice.

Hey you are that lying romanian gypsy who were ranting about neighbours goats

Jobs was a gay fucker with aids.

I feel like you want to try next.

God damn it, user, you better not be lying, you fuck.

Play:
-Zelda Majora's Mask
-Dark Souls
-Okami
-Banjo Kazooie
-MGS Peace Walker
-Chrono Trigger
-2nd gen pokemon (Crystal is best)
-Resident Evil 4
-Earthbound
-Super Mario Bros 3
-Witcher 1 and 2

Alternatively, you could just avoid vidya and spend your remaining time coming to peace with the fact that you're gonna die. Don't take it too personally, but people die every day. You're not special, it just so happens that you were gonna die eventually anyway. Use your remaining time to be angry, pray to your god lol imaginary friends, spend time with family, or whatever the fuck you have to do to help you come to terms. If vidya is the thing that helps then fucking go for it.

that's messed up user

If you keep tugging at my heart strings like this I WILL find you, I WILL kidnap you, and I WILL wheel you in a chair to an ocean and carry your ass to the shore so you can feel the wet sand beneath your feet and the water washing over your ankles. DON'T THINK I WON'T DO IT.

But yeah, I can only recommend games with a lot of exploration and expansive worlds I personally liked, and as such I recommend in no particular order:

The Zelda series
Flower
Ehrgeiz: Dungeon Mode
Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4
Outrun (try one of the current gen versions since they're basically meant to be relaxing rides in sports cars across beautiful locales)
Mega Man Legends 1 & 2
Skryim
Rogue Galaxy
FF7
FF9
FF11 & FF14 (they're mmos with great soundtracks and beautiful locations)
Blood Will Tell
The Harvest Moon/Rune Factory series
the Monster Rancher series

Well there was this one guy who started selling meth.

/thread

excellent. But I'd also seriously actually suggest it. Just get it on PC and use cheat engine/a trainer and run through catacombs to get the scythe or gravelord's sword since you're going to die soon anyway. Dank souls is probably one of the comfiest experiences when you get the hang of it.

why not just run through the catacombs?

because he's going to die soon and it can take a bit to get used to the run.

Mother 3.

No games are worth your last three years alive. If you can't travel, do something ambitious or things you've never done before. At least travel around the U.S. if you can before you go through chemo cause you aren't going to feel like doing anything after that.

but it's not fun if you cheat. I did my SL1 run after my first play through.
and honestly speedrun strats is very easy to get the Scythe

user should play Moonman doom before he dies.
mediafire.com/file/bktqimw3j4pocc1/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3

Your logic of dying "soon anyway" is fucking trash as well, you mongloid.

That's what (((wireless))) does to you

No wonder you got cancer.

I wish you had cancer instead of OP. I didn't even state that I use CE, just suggested it to him.

Really? I mean I didn't play that shit game but from all the forced hype around it I thought the kid died. So in the end it was just another Oscar-bait in vidya form?

He made it while the son was still alive and recorded his voice to use in the game. You can hear a dead kid in that fucking thing.
Every copy of that piece of shit is probably haunted

Go through the Baldur's Gate trilogy if you haven't yet. Planescape: Torment too. Icewind Dale if you have time.

Fallout 4 tier parenting

The trick is to find the right Church, not one that just gives motivational speeches while providing coffee and doughnuts.

I've seen several people healed through prayer of their terminal cancer, and had some pretty major healings myself, one of which was pretty miraculous to view physically.

Oh god what's next, a weed enthousiast to share his story about a friend of a friend of a friend who saw his cancer disappear while he slowly turned into a vegetable thanks to muh weed?

Yeah alot of people don't realize that their local church might not be the be the best for them.

The average of 1-3 is 2, not 1.5. To get 1.5 as an average you'd have to have 0-3 years left, which means you could drop dead of canceritis tomorrow. So hey, your life expectancy is slightly more positive than you thought.

It's crazy isn't it? Especially all those people who go to mega churches when most of the foundations they are built on aren't even biblical, but I digress. Church or not, I'll be praying for you OP.

You do realize that believing you're not sick and having support from anywhere more often than not helps prevent and even cure diseases for some strange reason? It's like that experiment where 50% got a real pill and 50% a dud, but over half of the ones who got a dud got better without any real reason other than believing they got a real pill.
If you also believe you're sick, you'll get sick. See all the misdiagnosed patients who do get a sickness when they didn't have jack shit.
Scientists still struggle with the placebo effect. It's still a mystery why does it work.
This isn't even denying science or biology. I'm not gonna say global warming is a myth or any stupid shit like that.

If you'r going to die anyway why not improve your country. Not suggesting specifics, but you know.

If I had to play a videogame before dying I'd choose Terranigma for the SNES.

fuck video games fly to the amazon and take ayahuasca with a real shaman

Go out fighting user. Buy a plane ticket to sweden and save all those lolis that get raped by mudslimes

First OP, I'd recommend checking out the research done by Dr. Longo, you could live through this.

Second, The Bitcher 3 is actually a bad game imo. You should definitely try Dark Souls (1,3) + Bloodborne, if you haven't already. Other games to think about are Transistor, Thief (non gold), Metro 2033 (+LL), Wolfenstein TNO.

I wish I could swap places with you and die.

Spoiler alert:alternative treatment is shit. So is chemo. I would go for the one proven effective instead of the hippieshit. *would know, two aunts got chemo and it worked they have both since died of unrelated cancers fucking up their shit

I've never played Thief, why is the gold version bad?

It adds some levels into the main game that are said to have horrible design, making them a hassle to complete.

You could maybe try out some flight sims if you're not planning to travel. Shit is extremely meditative if you get into it. There are some free ones like FlightGear if you want to see if it's your thing or not.

You can just cheat to get past them. One of the gold levels is actually really good, thanks to one character.

Gold does a pretty good job of making some improvements all over the game too, unlike what are considered Gold editions of games today. I suppose one could always play the original and then Gold.

Chemo killed my aunt…..fuck I miss her.
They always fuck people up so the body is a wasteland and then when they die they say….oh the cancer did it.
It's a drive by shooting that kills everything in the hope to kill the cancer and while the short term seems like it works it always comes back, but your life is now shit because your body is a mess.
The cancer industry is a multi-billion dollar scam. There have been fantasic developments in the research, but the industry buries it to keep the cash flowing.

Watch The Truth About Cancer on youtube….the guy who does the interviews is a dork (wow…did you hear that?), but the info people give him is amazing…your life is worth it no matter how many people screech "dont watch that hippie shit…listen to what the industry controlled doctors say"….yet they ignore doctors and researchers who have answers.

I would prefer you live user so that you're here when the industry dies and the new one is born

Remember to get lots of hookers and also donate to sperm bank so your lineage will keep going.

Undertale, you need to fight cancer with cancer

Might as well play through vanilla Morrowind

This, but for the correct religion.

If there are any monasteries in your country you could spend some time there, connecting with nature and God at the same time, while taking things slow seems better than delving in escapism for the last few years you have left. You know how fast time flies when you play games and watch movies all day.

Dude, you don't have to die by cancer.

Check out A World Without Cancer by G. Edward Griffin. There's both a book and a video by him.

Just watched this. Thanks for sharing, user. Though completely unsurprising in the underhandedness and sheer criminal behavior of these government agencies and pharmaceutical companies, the grand scale at which not just America, but in this case basically humanity as a whole is being fucked by greed, corruption and elitism still manages to shock me.

God bless that Doctor for what he had and still has to go through without giving up.

Good advice.

God damn sticky flags.

OP, if you haven't, you should marathon house if you're in a bad mood from this. Otherwise, Assassin's Creed (Or just Black Flag) series might scratch a travel itch for you. Ubisoft is shit, but I like their stuff more than any other AAA dev in terms of adventure.

:^)

I'll just give you two games actually.
AC: Black Flag
Deadspace 3
There's much controversy over DS3 vs DS2, but the gameplay is tons of fun, even if it is easier.

dont do chemo idiot

also sage for attention whoring, "what games would you recommend if hypothetically you were to die in 2 years" was your ideal phrasing

He'll be doing that soon enough

Right up your alley, OP.

Beat me to it by minutes.

Your cancer is literally irrelevant so you're either looking for sympathy or you're just retarded.

that was beautiful man