Open world RPG with hunting

What to do? I don't want to mod skyrim or oblivion for 100th time, its too much of a nerve-racking to experience crashes when you stack up all your mods for few days.

horizon zero dawn i guess

Forgot to mention i am a pc fag.

Is this some kind of sneaky attempt at shilling for Zero Dawn?

The fuck? Who bought this?

Zelda breath of the wild. Just wait for emulation.

biggu open world fags

The hunting looks pretty neat, the crafting looks very trivial though.

Honestly, I like those types of games, but if it's for console, nope and if it's stronk wymen and lesbians and white genocide, it receives maximum droppage.

CDDA

Witcher 3 I guess?

Nothing first person, with good graphics and ability to play as a chick?

Pretty much, I'm waiting for a PC release before I really look into it. I'm sure there are options in the game to not be hard gay as the rumors imply. Hopefully.

Its not really any of those things. Does more to say that women-led things go just as shittily as male-led ones than the opposite.

But its the gameplay thats pretty weak with small things being trivial and larger prey being dumb damage sponges best dealt with by waiting for them to fall into traps, mashing them while stunned and running away to repeat.

Also Ashley Burch so fucking avoid if you arent willing to play the game muted.

If you think such a shitty game is profitable, why don't you make it?

it won't be coming out on the PC, sony paid for it.

In FF15 you cook some monsters that you kill.
Same goes for Dragon's Crown.
You can hunt in Red Dead Redemption, but you mostly sell those. Same as Far Cry 3.
There are actual hunting games you know.

Dragon's Dogma failed in that regard, animals not always drop a proportional amount of their stuff (if they ever drop it), crafting is shit and most materials will just clutter your storage until you sell everything else.

Whenever you see a new game, ask one simple question:
At any time during development, did someone make a conscious decision to make the characters "diverse"?
If the answer is yes, then the game is shit without redemption.

Modded Minecraft

Emulate fucking monhun.
Is that so hard?

Gothic 1, 2, Risen 1.

Cabela's big game hunter for wii

Monhun is borin, its all about swinging unrealistic giant sword on things and collect herbs. It isn't even open world.

Ultima 7

Final Fantasy XV:^)

I just wanna be a loli hunting deers in the woods

Skyrim is probably the best choice for that, even if i hate it as fuck.

i want the gun

Try hunting games, if wanting to play as a female is so important you won't get the hunting game of your dreams

Skyrim sounds like it would fit you to a T.

Dragon's Dogma actually has your meats and shit rot if you don't use them in time. You can't do much with any items you acquire though, and crafting isn't so much crafting as it is upgrading or combining a few things into something marginally related, so you're much better off just buying shit wit your unlimited gold works.

On the plus side you can be FLYING INTO FREE.

Crafting is absolutely retarded, unless you're talking about only being able to craft very basic shit. In which case, play The Long Dark.

The fuck is this thread?

The shitty kind of game you want is a dime a dozen.