ITT: Countries with generally good or bad taste in games

How would you rate the taste of an average gamer in your country? Do some countries generally have worse taste in games compared to other countries? Met anybody in your area with good taste already? Why do most non-Nip Asians only play MOBA's or MMORPG's yet refuse to play anything else despite piracy being a thing? Same goes for Slavs but I know that they also play some shooters aside from ASSFAGGOTS. Why do you people generally not prefer other genres like platformers or racing games?

Japam, obviously. *Sigh* I wish I could just up and move to Japan and live in a country of hardcore gamers instead of the dumb casuals that surround me now.

How about instead, we try to guess each others country based on what games we say most people play? It could just be everyone saying the same thing I suppose.

Here people's taste is absolutely shit. Most people play Fifa, CoD and League.

I'm really hoping we have some /int/fags still hanging around for a thread like this.

'Murica. To be fair, your country has the most diverse taste though. You have Nintendrones, Weebs, Dudebros, Retrofags, Indie Hipsters, Blizzdrones, RPG nerds, FGC Niggers, etc. all in one country with sizable populations per sub community. At least it's not Korea where they're mostly all Blizzdrones.

How the fuck are you suppose to determine what the average gamer in an entire country likes, user? Stupid thread.

How the fuck am I supposed to know what the average normalfag enjoys? It's not like I hang out with them.

I don't know about gamers in my country. I only know about Holla Forums.

Slavs and Japs have good taste in games.

Westerners like homosexual SJW cancer and the rest of the world just likes FIFA.

I'm sorry to say but the US has terrible taste: N64, Xbox One, censorship/sjwism and dubs.

It's a generalisation. There are good people everywhere but life must be tough for our brothers and sisters gaming.

I bet these maps are jewish made.

Sure why not but I have the feeling it'll be easy
A good amount of people here play Simulators, or rather they live and breathe Simulators.
Also quite a bit of weeb stuff but surprisingly no one ever comments on it.

here's mine:
CSGO
League
Dota2
Hearthstone
:^)

Somewhere in Slavland

correct

Nope. UK. I thought Fifa would give it away.

Gotta be Germay.

Correct

This. I'm only amazed by these frogs. all french are homosexuals but they have better taste than rest of west. Mongol bloodlines made slavs taste better. Huehue have good piracy community and spread their love.

Slavs and other Eastern Europeans used to have great taste because their shit-tier hardware and lack of cash prevented them from playing anything released after 2007 or so. This also explains their modding scene. Once F2P and ASSFAGGOTS became a thing (don't need to pay and generally run on toasters) things changed. The same thing happened to the sourcemods, kids used to play the fuck out of them because parents would refuse to buy them new games but it isn't such an issue now.

Japanese devs make good games, but nips have absolutely terrible taste lad don't be such a weeb. Spend a few minutes browsing 2ch if you don't believe me.

nigga, do you know how expensive it is to hire someome that knows japanese to translate all that shit while browsing?

Literally true, you go downtown and you'll find pirated DVDs, stores that make your console run pirated games and there's even a part in my town's fair where people sell ps2, ps3 ,xbox etc, pirated CDs.

Same here
It's good living in a shithole sometimes.

Hello fellow spaniard

Are there any places that still play platformers or racing games? Because those are my favorite and I can't find anyone else who likes them. Especially 3D platformers (no, collectathons are not all platformers) and kart racers that aren't Mario.

Given my country, Australia, is full of gooks, I would assume LoL/Dota and WoW. I know there's at least one internet cafe/game cafe in my city but I only ever see chinks in it. There's a lot of poor whites that LARP as niggers, so GTA and CoD are popular too, I guess. I rarely actually talk to my countrymen so I honestly have no clue.

I don't have it on me, but the Nips thought Ni-Oh's demo was too hard.