Favorite film theories

Attached: Travis is Mike.jpg (1416x712, 146.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bane.wikia.com/search?query=Theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alien and Blade Runner are in the same world happening at the same time.

There's even an entire YouTube channel dedicated to this theory, and about the fictional history of the Weyland-Yutani Corporation.

why would he change his name? Travis was also from the midwest if I'm right from what Scorsece said in an interview.
also there's no way Travis ever had a circle of friends as close as Mike did.

There's this, and the ages don't line up, because Mike was supposed to be quite a bit older than Travis, right?

I like the one where they say Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars Episode 2 turns into Darth Vader in Star Wars episode 6. It's pretty airtight.

Bane theories
bane.wikia.com/search?query=Theory

DAE JARJAR SNOKE?

that was actually confirmed with 2049, there was whatever ship in the background in one scene

2049 was FE kino so this theory doesn’t work.

There's also a promethean floating in a tank inside of the Wallace headquarters.

Starship troopers is actually a satire on political correctness

Please elaborate. Are the "off world colonies" under different domes?

But that's just a theory.

A FILM THEORY!

Attached: 0c3187233b1af4074e2fd2a2dcfabbc8d9ba3ee6_00[1].jpg (384x383, 23.26K)

euron is daario

Attached: grrm laugh.gif (245x180, 489.96K)

Prometheus is a prequel to Alien vs. President 2. Prometheus looks exactly like a blue zeenie morph from that movie. Not a perfect theory though since there's no presidents in this film. I thought "maybe Idris Elba is the president but he has better cloaking technology" but this is before Aliens vs. President 2. Also he doesn't make any clicking sounds, maybe it was too racist so they took it out. This is definitely what happened. Please make a cut of this film where Idris Elba clicks thankyou.

Attached: Alien_vs._Predator_(2004)_-_Alien.jpg (947x510 16 KB, 268.51K)

Reddit-tier

the real killer in Se7en was Morgan Freeman's character

Aliens are the replicants of another species.

Were space jockeys the replicants of another alien species?

GLOOOOOOMPPPPPPPPPF

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (255x247, 15.25K)