Shantae: HGH Hardcore Mode

It was a little too easy. Looks like this is the kind of hard mode that rearranges enemy placement.

Hardcore mode™ should have been the default setting and the game is till unfinished. but I am glad they finally started to fix this trash Is Risky Mode going to be a free update as well? Or are they going to Jew us more?

They need to fix the awful platforming first. It's not pixel perfect. They clearly focused on >muh aesthetics as opposed to making a good game.

well, they're fixing it. That's good.

this is the best smug animu grill reaction pic I've ever seen

what the actual fuck? (pic related)
I always remove all EXIF data from images out of habit

There should be another stage select.

naw that's just what I've always called them

i wanna rearrange enemy placement. as in i want to put riskys wet holes around my dick

Post giant mermaid titties.

why is she so sad

Because she is about to be raped

Being a young stupid kid must be fun.

user, we can't all be 1337 h4x0r's. Some of us have more important things to do with our time.

Needs more Shantae.

by who? bane? shes the size of a building

What is she thinking, Holla Forums?

she's in heat

She needs dick.

Okay.

calculating her anal circumference from the diameter of her horse dildo

No, I called you a h4x0r user. I made no such claim to fame. I am just a simple man who it rightfully paranoid and wants to remain anonymous online.

is shantae going to be in smash bros 5

shantae does have popularity in japan so maybe. even the pokemon creator likes her i heard

Exif data doesn't contain anything that could identify you unless you're the one taking the pictures with your camera and you're one of those fucking retards who uses geotagging or worse — filled out his own goddamn name in his cameras software.

It's really weird to see this age where people are effectively performing magic rituals for vague goals because they don't know how computers work. Kinda like how grandparents will type "google.com" into the yahoo search bar, then "facebook" into the google bar, except that in this case, it's far more bizarre. He's doing the equivalent of shaking a dead chicken inside of a ritual circle under a full moon to keep the NSA's bad juju at bay.

Everything is compromised by the CIA at this point.

Risky mode when?
Bolo dating sim when?

as another retard, there is a logic to it.

The great thing is that hardcore mode does more than your usual lazy bullshit difficulty modifier of just making enemies longer to kill and you being a glass cannon. Actual boss patterns are being ramped up with what looks like some bullethell and faster autoscrolling (like that matters when you can cheese the last level with a maxed out cloud powerup). It would have been better if the levels themselves were altered but what's being done is a cool middle ground.

What does everyone here think of Giga Mermaid?

mermaids are oral and paizuri only. still better than 3DPD but not ideal.

also giantess fetishes are pleb-tier, but at least when it's a 2D grill I can pretend she'll enjoy my microscopic dick

Someone hasn't been paying attention.

Smothering is gay vore shit, and I'm not putting it in the cloacal tube.

If she's so giga, how'd she get caught?

Part of her master plan.

What the fuck is wrong with her hands

JUST LET ME PLAY MY CARTRIDGE, FUCK. Also, will this be in the form of an update or DLC?

I never noticed that, it's missing one the lines to the top of her finger. Another one looks off.

I just went and checked some of the official art, and almost all of the pictures of shantae are missing the same line between her fingers. How have I never noticed this?

She messed up her crab dance. Now she has
BIG
MEATY
CLAWS

Not enough screen time