ITT: Post your vidya OST collection

ITT: Post your vidya OST collection.

Die

It could be better, FFIV, Arcanum and Red Dead Redemption would be a nice addition. Mercenaries 2 is one my personal favourites, any song with a out of tuned guitar is great to listen to.

*FFVI

Not counting the ones from limited editions or free promotions; I've only ever bought 5 OSTs.

Nonetheless I downloaded SMB and Binding of Isaac's sountrack.

still one of the best soundtracks of all time

There you go fam.

mind explaining?

He's poor and everything material is impermanent anyway

Women are the only creatures to not collect object. Even crows collect things. How does it feel being inferior to a crow?

Collectionfags have a rat-mind mentality of collecting, in a desperate need to give meaning to their lives and reach feeling complete or whole.

Collectionfags are also shallow and materialistic, instead of being practical. They rather waste money on games they could be playing for free or have in their computer.

You play videogames for the great experience and the fond memories you create and the journey you take from them. Collectorfags care more about collecting games for vapid, materialistic reasons instead of being practical, playing games for the experience, and also knowing that having a giant copy of "rare games to show off" doesn't matter, what matters is accessing the game and collecting the memories and experience you gain from great games, not its physical CD or however the game is carried.

That money could be going to upgrading your PC with better parts to play games even better, instead of being a collectorfag. Even worse, collectorfags who collect to re-sell the game for profit don't even appreciate the value which at least materialistic collectorfags do.

I collect the memories and experience from games for my own enjoyment, not to show off or to collect CDs. I play games to enjoy them and take its substance and not collect dust in a drawer or bookcase. Steam library. Physical copies. pirated games folder. It's all the same. You're a sub-human if you have the need to collect shit to feel better.

Also the worst are the collectorfags who buy the game and don't even play them or open them. Pure fucking autism.

Exactly. It's worth highlighting collectorfags are just buyfags with autism. No different from furries who collect every single item related to their fursona's species because its furry shit of their hobby.

Citation needed.

tbh the only thing worth collecting is hardware that you actually use. I have around 50 controllers for a shit ton of different game systems, some I don't even have. I just use usb adapters to use them on my PC and use a different controller depending on what game I'm playing.

>buying physical copies of soundtracks

Fuck off /mu/

All I have is a signed copy of the Super Meat Boy ost.

This thread's depressing as fuck

Enjoy phasing through walls and not being able to use a controller.

Why does it bother you so much? Genuinely curious.

Because some user said it about some other collector somewhere in another thread and user wants to fit in.

stay salty poorfag

I have a JP copy of the Wind Waker OST and one of the Mario Kart 8 OST, but that's it. No picture because fuck you I don't feel like it.

You truly are retarded.

Shit taste, kill yourself.

Actually thinking on it, I do have the Melee OST and one or two others from Nintoddler games I can't remember.

continue being a cuck and buying OST instead of pirating it like a practical, intelligent person would. If you were a little underage kid who doesn't know how to pirate because you're a normalfag retard i'd understand, but you're on Holla Forums. You can't be THIS retarded if you are able to be 18+ and post here. No excuses.

Well i don't know about that, you and the rest of reddit's pcmasterrace seem to be posting here just fine, sadly.

ITT: OP is a fag and doesn't know.

'no'

Personally, i don't really go out of my way to buy these fucking things, it just so happens that niche publishers like xseed/atlus love to include the fucking things in everything for whatever reason.