Genes genetics game

I need games, Holla Forums. Games about genetics! Games which tickle my /sci/ Holla Forums self where I can create an amazing race without any ugly shit skins.

Pokemon has a nice breeding feature where the pokemons do get special stats and abilities depending on the item and stats of the parents. But I need something bigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

freeworldgroup.com/games6/gameindex/evolution.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to that cat game from Binding of Isaac developer?

SS13 genetics.
Go to Goonstation (they're not actual goons, at least not anymore), Bay Station and /tg/ station.
Each has different genetics systems in place and are fun in their own way for autism.

The OP game looks like an indie numale version of Creatures 2

if you can get it to run Creatures is really what you're looking for

Evolva

catncelled

never paid much attention to plebbin' servers, always stuck to d20 and lifeweb, did something happen to goonstation? Also, not actual goons as in not run/admin'd by, or playerbase?

They decided another dozen ports of Isaac would be more creatively fulfilling. Pic related.

Vilmonic might be worth looking at in a couple years.

Spore
I'm sorry

you want genetic engineery or eugenics?

Since when? Late 2016? Please explain.
Sage because SS13 genetics is not exactly what OP wants

I just want that white flower in the middle.

albinos are ugly

That's a really fun 3D adventure action game, I only wish it was longer and more polished.
I can't believe somebody still remembers that. I remember Colobot..Are there any mods and custom maps for it?

it's an idea guy thread now

when i think genetics, i think splicing and cloning
biological besiege? tantrum spiral simulator?
also, if we're talking customization of offspring through parents, isn't that essentially a customization game with the obstacle of available genes and the RNG of dna?

or maybe a city management game, but the policies are in respect to affecting the gene pool

There's that one puzzle in Island of Dr. Brain, although that's more like a minigame than a full game.

Disgusting, Holla Forums. Get your act together.

I never played Creatures.

Heh

freeworldgroup.com/games6/gameindex/evolution.htm

you mean liek welfare?

The only game I can remember playing like that was the one those cute little monsters, that were all doomed to become progressively retarded each generation no matter what I tried. I'm also a terrible parent and was only capable of abuse, same thing with black and white all my companions were emotionally abused wrecks in those games too.

Pretty weird.

At a certain granularity, all policy and incentivisation has a selective pressure component. Also LOGH is fantastic.

Oohhh oh yes yes yessss God.

I-I got ya, fam.

Why are nigger even considered human?

I came here to say fuck you, mang
I will never not be mad about Spore

I got ya

Same reason parrots are, they can speak English.

Still my favorite rts

Nigger skin is a dominate allele, eye color and skin color can vary wildly and are a combination of multiple genes some dominant some passive.

If Holla Forums was right about it, then there would be ONE skin color of nigger, which would be pitch black, meanwhile whites would be Sweden color white (pre-70s Sweden)

Sad but also laughed at ur clever joke