Hearthstone Thread:

Hearthstone Thread:
This Meta Fucking Sucks Edition™

My past 6 games:

Whoever designed these cards should be fired. The only way to reliably deal with it is by going super aggro, which in turn has effectively brought Cancer Hunter back to the forefront.

RIP Control decks.

please kill your self

Consider suicide.

What a useful contribution to the discussion. Thank you for posting. You forgot you're le ebin downvote by the way.

hearthstone is one of the worst card games out there

Is this some sort of new meme or something? Feels like there are more of these threads appearing these days.

Go play KrosMAGA

nah son nah

GET OUT! NOW!

depends how you play it I find, I just play every third day for about half hour to collect the gold and make people severely butthurt and leave smug, without ever spending a dime of my own money– as a card game I could care less about how the mechanics' current state is or whatever– the point is I like the salt generated to money spent ratio. My decks are just filled with situational reactionary cards that are not often used so even though I win more than lose, it tends to take down a lot of proven strategy players.

And what a useful contribution to Holla Forums. Thank you for the thread. You forgot to make a WoW and SC2 general by the way.

blah blah anything i don't like isn't allowed. whatever.

It will never change the fact that blizzard is shit, and everything they make now is garbage.

cool opinion

autism

don't let these faggots get you down, OP. they just like to throw fits when people want to talk about games le hivemind has decided it doesn't like. most of Holla Forums is pretty bad at vidya tbh, which is why they hate most games. we're basically an extension of tumblr at this point.

case in point; mad cuz mad.

I miss the blizzdrone mind. There is something pure about the fanaticism.

keep throwing opinions at me like they're the gospel, I got all night.

I'll say, you are playing hearthstone so you clearly don't value your time at all~!

not an argument

mama mia that's a spicy meme

Why do you hate yourself that much? Just play Gwent, at least that game is quite lenient in giving you card packs.

Calm down, you won't be able to win against the netdeckers that way. :^)

You seriously can't tell that this game is shit?
Prove it.
Straight out of cuckchan, I see.

why are you bumping this diarrhea

>grasping at straws this hard
who doesn't value their own time?

You, obvious. lol

k

>grasping at straw THIS hard

Hahahaha! Seems like I did quit it at the right time, when I first saw the meta would be this druid and warrior brainless bullshit. It took me 2 years hoping the game would become better, but at least I didn't put a single dime on it.

Hearthstone is shit. Popular opinion > your shit opinion.

yeah ok

Maybe it's time to give up.

I told myself that last year right after they released GoG and don't regret it.

Dude, Blizzard constant ruins HS with poorly-thought designs that make the game repetive and boring. This game has no chance of gatting decent while they don't fire every single one of their current designers.

So, you used tor to agree with yourself in your own thread, pathetic.
Yes I can, this isn't cuckchan if you haven't noticed it yet.
Saying that Holla Forums hates video games is cuckchan behavior, you would know that if you would have been here for more than a week

This user explain why this game is shit in a sentence.
Because that's what this game is, either force yourself to play it to get gold and hope that the packs that you buy have good cards or use your money.

lmao
lmao

not an argument

i'm not arguing, i'm laughing at you. hence the lmao.

i'm not arguing, i'm laughing at you. hence the (11).

beneath the ground rapes reno decks

lmao

Are the Magic games any good? They always struck me as a neat way to learn the game but I've heard you have to grind for cards

Yeah but it's exclusively a rogue card and rogues got the shaft with the last few updates.

there's no real reason to play hearthstone when MTG exists. HS just seems bland compared to other TCGs

B-but Heartstone has audio and visual effects for each card! Magic Duels doesn't have that! Who cares about a better designed ruleset and cards, and the fact that you can easily grind all the cards without paying money and be guaranteed to complete your collection after a fixed amount of packs?

Magic Duels is a meh-tier timesink, the Duels of the Planeswalkers-series is pretty much dogshit except for maybe the challenges. Never played the older ones, though /tg/ likes at least one of them pretty well, but I can't remember it's name You have to grind for cards in both MD and DotP. Get xMage or cockatrice and netdeck like there's no tomorrow, or, even better, buy used cards in bulk at flea markets/online, build a cube and play with friends.

The one thing I enjoy about Hearthstone is how butthurt the autistic faggots that play this game get when they lose.

MSoG made the game unplayable overnight. We went from a couple dozen viable archetypes to 2 and a half. You either play Patches or Kazakus or jade druid or you lose 80% of the time.

Not to mention that Dirty Rat, while healthy for countering OTK decks, leaves absolutely zero counterplay and makes all combo decks completely unplayable.

There was literally not one redeeming quality about that expansion and the game is untouchable until it is completely rotated out. Probably won't even come back after that, I've developed a strong hatred for Blizzard over the years.

Where are the dubs?
When will all thr Blizzshits be gassed?

Hopefully, soon enough.

lmao make sure to buy the $50 preorder!!

kill self