GLUMPF BTFO!!!

GLUMPF BTFO!!!

Attached: brasilianermem.mp4 (1280x720, 2.53M)

Fuck you I'm not giving him jewtube clicks

Attached: videoplayback.mp4 (640x360, 11.14M)

Parents who do this are selfish cunts. Let your kids be kids for awhile. There's plenty of time later on for them to learn that there is lots of fucked up things in the world. Freaking them out while they're so young about if the president is LITERALLY HITLER, and school shootings, and ISIS and terrorism, etc. only serves to make them neurotic little bastards who'll need anxiety meds by the time they're entering the 7th grade.

Is that Emma Stone?

Attached: Alexis_Kaufman_laugh.jpg (736x734, 71.66K)

I feel sorry for american kids

The utter state of raising American children

The last 40% explain why the president is corrupted

Attached: Mutt.png (535x550, 511.68K)

la creatura

Still whiter than Southern Europeans

Attached: VargVikernes.jpg (500x413, 57.95K)

God damn this bitch is ugly

Ironic

Attached: Poopface.mp4 (1280x720, 1.1M)

I'm an European conservative and your idiocy disgusts me, mutts. When you finally crash and burn, remember it will be your fault.

Attached: bb89c7e98dbe560d17870e594b6e7ac7105d0d8323330ac6f3d2a51d1b53f1a6.png (802x1438, 1.26M)

racism :/

Oh my god. I don't even really like Trump but he never said he grabbed anyone by the pussy. He said they'd let you if you had the status, etc.

thats still a form of rape, sweetie, brungp is a rapist & a murderer #metoo

I know you're just shitposting but it is crazy that they pushed that shit, isn't it? If Michael Jordan went and said, "They love me so much in Chicago that I could go burn down the Sears Tower!", no one is going to accuse him of being an arsonist, right?

What's this? A new form of Holla Forums?

You're not European, though: Scandinavian, Anglosaxon, Gipsy are all northern cultures that don't belong to Europe.
Europe started in Greece, which was a mediterranean power. Northern countries tagged along over a thousand years later, after much humble beginnings. That are still visible today, as in the scandinavian's typical credulity toward leaders and community that makes them homologated and easily cheated.

So this is the power of nu-politics…

Europe started in africa because peoplekind started in africa

I love you, Justin. ~~~

GET GONE GREASY GREEK

I'd stick my face in her pooper, if you know what I mean

I unironically do think Donald Trump raped children alongside Bill Clinton on Jeffrey Epstein's plane, all elites do that and he's no different just because he LARPed as a nationalist to get elected.

Why does Kimmel look like a slob?

At this point I'd fuck anything

Trump is different!

same crook but with a different name

Eerie looking. Almost like some kind of Jim Henson creation. Mulattos are on some uncanny valley shit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (592x540, 460.16K)